剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
Come on. There's no such thing.
另外 妈妈和爸爸会有最好的表现
Plus, Mom and Dad'll be on their best behavior,
有足够的缓冲空间
plenty of buffers.
这是他的名字出现的最好场合
Best possible scenario for what's his name again?
查理 谁是查理
Charlie. Who's Charlie?
不客气 呃 艾玛的新男友
You're welcome. Uh, Emma's new boyfriend.
我告诉她 她应该带他来参加聚会
I was telling her she should bring him to the party.
呃 活动 但是 是的
Uh, event. But yes.
我们很想见见你没有告诉我们的那个人
We'd love to meet the man you've told us nothing about.
说真的 带他过来 我会问的
Seriously, bring him by. I'll ask.
但不保证
But no promises.
新的民调数字看起来很强劲
The new polling numbers look strong.
捐献是通过上层
Donations are through the roof.
我想我们可以正式地说
I think we can officially say
竞选已经转危为安
the campaign has turned a corner.
我为你感到骄傲 孩子
I'm proud of you, son.
那么 我们这里有谁
So who do we have here?
克莱尔-福克斯
Claire Fox?
呃 道格把名单放在一起
Uh, Doug put together the list.
这些捐赠者有一半我都不认识
Half these donors I don't even know.
好吧 相信我 当我说
Well, trust me when I say
她的支持不是你想要的那种
her support is not the kind you want.
它总是有代价的
It always comes at a cost.
她在那里
There she is.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
是的 他希望他死了 是的
Aye, he wishes he was, yeah.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我在收拾你的烂摊子
I'm cleanin' up your mess.
你为什么要和我们的对手见面
Why the hell you meetin' with our rivals?
他们现在是我们的伙伴 所以你要好好相处
They're our partners now, so you need to play nice.
我有一个计划 而他们是其中的关键部分
I have got a plan, and they're a key part of it.
所以你有一个小计划 所以你做了
So you had a wee plan, so you did.
我在这里 所以我们现在要按我的方式做事
I'm here, so we're doin' things my way now.
你在这里只会给我们带来更多麻烦
You being here is only gonna bring us more heat.
联邦调查局已经在监视我们了
The feds are already watching us.
你父亲相信我可以处理好事情
Your father trusts me to handle things.
好吧 他信任你对我来说并不意味着什么
Well, him trustin' you doesn't mean piss all to me.
如果你认为当老大的私生子就能
And if you think that bein' the boss' bastard's
会让你在餐桌上有一席之地 妹妹... ...
gonna get you a seat at the table, sister...
那是不可能的
It won't.
感觉好点了吗
Feelin' better?
我是
I am.
想谈谈吗
Wanna talk about it?
好的
Okay.
你知道 呃 对于它的价值
You know, uh, for what it's worth,
艾玛...我并不讨厌她
Emma... I didn't hate her.
哦 我的上帝 我喜欢她 好吗
Oh, my God. I liked her, okay?
你在说艾玛
You talkin' Emma?
每个人都喜欢她
Everybody loved her.
不 是的
No? Yeah.
是的 不 我...呃 只是 你知道...
Yeah, no, I... Uh, just, you know...
只是已经过了一天
Just it's been a day.
我们得开始锁定那扇门
We gotta start lockin' that door.
那是什么 早晨好
What was that? Good morning.
那我什么时候能看到你的下一次付款
So when do I see your next payment?
你刚才不是也在问这个问题吗
Weren't you just in here with the same question?
为什么突然这么着急
Why the sudden rush?
我认为你误解了
I think you misunderstand
这种关系的参数
the parameters of this relationship.
我需要更多的钱 而且我现在就需要
I need more money, and I need it now.
嘿,与其我们一次还你
Hey, h-how 'bout instead of us givin' you what we owe
50万,
half a million at a time,
不如在周末前给你1000万呢?
what if we $10 million by the end of the week?
你欠我一千四
You owe me 14.
我正在谈判
I'm negotiating.
1000万 一次付, 我们就结束了
10 million. One shot, and we're done.
好吧 我接受, 说我有兴趣 怎么说
Okay, I'll play. Say I'm interested. How?
这是个游艇的事
It's a yacht thing.
好吧 我不会因为 "是游艇的事 "
Well, I'm not givin' up 4 million
而放弃四百万
on "It's a yacht thing."
你想详细说明吗?
You care to elaborate?
有一个地下扑克游戏 它的买♥♥入额很高
An underground poker game. It's got a steep buy-in,
吸引了一些华盛顿特区最肮脏的人
attracts some of D. C.'s dirtiest.
我说的是对冲基金经理 说客
I'm talkin' hedge fund managers, lobbyists,
政♥治♥家 这听起来像是一场抢劫
politicians. This sounds like a robbery,
而不是一个骗局
not a con. It is.
这介于两者之间的事
Something in between.
到底是什么
What the hell?
如果你能成功 我们就扯平了
If you can pull it off, we're square.
查理 "登月行动"
Charlie, the Moonshot?
等--等一下
Hold-hold on.
我们是在谈论那个游艇事情吗
Are we talkin' about that yacht job
你们俩前段时间的那份工作
that you two cased a little while back?
是的 那是他的一个任务
Yeah. It was the one he canned
因为我们没有办法干净利落的离开
because we couldn't figure out a way to get away clean.
还有 呃 如果他们抓住我们
That and, uh, the whole if they catch us
他们就会在国际水域杀了我们
they kill us in international waters thing.
我们已经有了计划 我们已经有了计划
We've got the plans. We-we've got schematics.
我是说 它就在那里
I mean, it's sitting right there.
查理,听着,我想和你一样,把达芙妮
Charlie, listen, I want Daphne's overpriced boots
那双高价的靴子从我们脖子上挪开,
off our necks as badly as you do,
但我们一致认为这太危险了
but we agreed that this was too dangerous.
现在不一样了
Not anymore.
这个
This.
嘿 我只是想再次说我很抱歉
Hey, I just wanted to say again how sorry I am
对这一切表示歉意
for all of it.
我知道这个时机很尴尬
And I know the timing is awkward,
但我弟弟有一个筹款活动
but my brother is having a fundraiser,
我希望你能成为我的另一半
and I was kind of hoping you'd be my plus one.
请告诉我是否能去,没有强迫意思
Let me know. And no pressure,
但我真的很想见到你
but I'd really love to see you.
这就是现在的工作方式
That how this works now?
你叫了一个听证会 希望我们
You call an audible and expect us
就这样... ... 排成一列
to just, what... fall in line?
我看到了一个机会 然后我抓住了它
Saw an opportunity, and I took it.
嗯
Huh.
发生什么事了 查理
What's goin' on, Charlie?
你有点被咬了 嗯
You're a little bitten, huh?
来吧
Come on.
来吧 她已经得到了你 我明白了
Come on, she's got you. I get it.
她不知道我的这一面 爸爸
She doesn't know about this side of me, Pop.
你的哪一面
What side of you?
你是一个正直的人
You are a stand-up guy.
一个照顾好他们的家庭的正直的人
And stand-up guys take care of their families.
他们做需要做的事
They do what needs to be done.
我不确定她是否会这样看待它
I'm not sure she's gonna see it that way.
我的意思是 我甚至不知道我是否还能这样看待它
I mean, I-I don't even know if I see it that way anymore.
如果我和她之间有什么进展的话
If this is gonna go anywhere, me and her,
我对她撒谎还能
how long I can get away with lying to her
坚持多久。
has got a clock on it.
我的意思是 爸爸 这 这可能听起来很疯狂
I mean, Pop, this-this may sound crazy,
但我从来没有...我从来没有真正想走正道
but I never... I never really wanted to go straight
直到她出现
until her.
只要达芙妮还在我们的生活中...
And as long as Daphne is in our lives...
你就不能
you can't.
我听你的 孩子
I hear you, son.
让我看看这些
Let me see these.
如果你足够幸运能在你的生活中找到一个
If you're lucky enough to find someone in your life
能让你有了她那样的感觉
that makes you feel the way she does,
你不会让他们离开
you do not let them go.
你要全身心投入
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表