剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
I'd be lying if I said I didn't want more for her.
那么 你在这里的角度是什么 查理
So what's your angle here, Charlie?
爸爸
Dad.
这很好 不 这很好 不 它不是
It's fine. No, it's fine. No, it's not.
难道你敢评判查理
Don't you dare judge Charlie.
他比今晚在座的每一个人都更有诚信
He has more integrity than every person here tonight,
显然包括你 这很好 这很好
apparently including you. It's fine. It's fine.
这很好
It's fine.
来吧 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
格雷斯 很高兴见到你
Grace, it was lovely to meet you.
我期待着回忆录
I look forward to the memoir.
别闹了 我可以感觉到你的表情
Stop it. I can feel your look.
很好
Good.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你对我的支持 当然了
Thank you for having my back. Of course.
我不知道那是谁 但...
I don't know who that was, but...
没事。一切都很好。
It's-it's fine. It's all good.
回到里面去。我知道你有人
Go back inside. I know you've got
要和你说话。我会,呃,我稍后给你打电♥话♥。
people to talk to. I'll, uh, I'll call you later.
好吗 好的
Okay? Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
明天晚上见
See you tomorrow night.
嘿
Hi.
谢谢你 里奇先生 祝你好运
Thank you, Mr. Ricci. Good luck.
埃内斯托 啊
Ernesto. Ah.
不再是贫民窟了 是吗
Not slummin' it anymore, are we?
是的 没有更多的垃圾袋
Yeah. No more trash bags.
今天晚上 只有流线型和剃刀型
Just streamlined and razor-sharp tonight.
我喜欢这样 好吧 嘿 游戏在里面
I like it. Well, hey, the game's inside.
就像在家里一样 我的东西就是你的
Make yourself at home. What's mine is yours.
我会记住这一点
I'll remember that.
好的
Okay.
保安会很严密
Security's gonna be tight.
记住 这些都是Renway的人 前雇佣兵
Remember, these are Renway's guys. Former mercs.
他们可不是好惹的
They're not to be messed with.
现在 他有一个警卫在货币室
Now, he's got a guard in the money room,
但他也有摄像头记录输入到一个硬盘中
but he also has cameras feeding into a hard drive
以防那个警卫决定偷窃
just in case that guard decides he wants to skim.
现在 这些摄像头没有被实时监控
Now, those cameras aren't monitored live, though.
现在 没有个人物品
Now, there's no personal belongings
允许进入牌室
allowed in the card room,
但这就是我们要潜入的
but that's how we're gonna sneak in
特洛伊木马方式 埃内斯托
our Trojan horse. Ernesto.
啊 当警卫在尝试
Ah. And while guard is trying
找出如何关闭我的手♥机♥...
to figure out how to turn my phone off...
这时手♥机♥会足够接近
That's when the phones will be close enough
我就可以黑进他的手♥机♥并克隆它
for me to hack into his phone and clone it.
先生们 女士们
Gentlemen and lady.
你们知道规则的 谁觉得自己很幸运
You know the rules. Who's feelin' lucky?
请下注
Bets please.
请出牌
Cards please.
哦嗬嗬
Oh ho ho!
赢家 赢家 鸡肉大餐
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
哦 你知道吗 我以前从未听说过这句话
Oh, you know, I never heard that one before?
得给你弄点新的台词 帕皮
Gotta get you some new lines, papi.
一旦你克隆了手♥机♥,你就必须
Once you've cloned the phone, you gotta find
找到一些我们可以快速使用的东西,
something we can use quick
把警卫从钱房♥引开。
to get that guard out of the money room.
同时 爸爸会确保
Meanwhile, Pop'll make sure
我的运气在楼上耗尽
my luck runs out upstairs.
呜呜 河流的地狱
Whoo. Hell of a river.
河流的地狱
Hell of a river.
跟注
Call.
先生们, 牌.
Gentlemen, cards.
砰
Bam.
幸运女神可以是一个邪恶的情妇,我的朋友
Lady luck can be a vicious mistress, my friend.
哦 回家的路上去买♥♥张乐透票吧 兄弟
Oh, Go buy a lotto ticket on your way home, bro.
我的天啊 这家伙太过分了
Je-sus. This guy is too much.
好了 我们玩牌吧 你要发牌还是什么
All right, we playin' cards? You gonna deal or what?
伯德, 一旦你得到你需要的东西
Bird, once you have what you need,
妈妈就会给我们送饮料 让我们知道
Mom'll bring us drinks just to let us know
现在是表演时间
it's showtime.
这是您的苏格兰威士忌 先生
Here is your Scotch, sir.
再给发牌员一杯水
And another water for the dealer.
谢谢 弗兰
Thanks, Fran.
我叫朱莉 不过非常欢迎你
The name's Julie, but you are very welcome.
嘿 你们是要调情
Hey, you guys gonna flirt
还是你要发牌 嗯
or you gonna deal the cards, huh?
来吧 什么
Come on. What?
嘿,你知道,这些牌会落在
Hey, you know, these cards are gonna land
你很不舒服的地方,我的朋友,
somewhere very uncomfortable for you, my friend,
那些人没有开始抬起头来。
those ones don't start shapin' up.
别紧张 你放轻松
Take it easy. You take it easy.
这是我在放轻松
This is me takin' it easy.
先生 请
Sir, please.
是的 好的
Yeah, okay.
叫牌
Call.
先生们,牌
Gentlemen, cards.
哦 这是个赢家
Ooh. That's a winner.
哦 你认为这很有趣 嗯
Oh, you think this is funny, huh?
小丑波佐
Bozo the clown?
你在做什么 你 你在笑
What are you doin'? You, you smilin'.
如果你不把脸上的笑容擦掉
You gonna be swimmin' off a this boat
你就会从这艘船上游下去
if you don't wipe the smile off your face,
你明白吗 嗯 埃内斯托 我们去走走吧
you understand? Huh? Ernesto, let's take a walk.
不 不 我不想走 我不想走路
No, no, I don't want to walk. I don't want to walk.
我想玩 只是这个游戏是固定的
I wanna play, only this game is fixed.
嘿 这里没有什么是固定的
Hey, there's nothing fixed here.
今晚只是不适合你 伙计
Tonight's just not your night, man.
就这样吧 来吧 求你了 求你了
That's it. Come on. Please. Please.
让我们去谈谈
Let's go talk.
嘿 你知道吗 不要......你不要碰我
Hey, you know what? Don't to... you don't touch me.
平静下来 你不需要这样做
Calm down. You don't need to do that.
你为什么不休息一下呢
Why don't you take a breather for a minute?
不 我很冷静 我很冷静 嘿 我很冷静
Nah, I'm cool. I'm cool. Hey, I'm cool.
好吧 我很冷静 是的
Okay. I'm cool. Yeah.
听着,你为什么不,呃,休息一下?
Look, why don't you, uh, just take a beat?
一切都很好
It's all good.
这场比赛不会有任何进展是啊
Game's not goin' anywhere. Yeah.
是啊 不 不 我要休息一下
Yeah, no, no. I'll take a break.
这是我的突破 嗯 嗯
This is me breakin'. Mm-hmm.
该死的 来吧
Damn it, come on.
哇 让我们把这事办了吧
Wow. Let's get this done.
她是 司机
And she is? Driver.
所以你没有生哪?
So you're not in labor?
那么 谁发短♥信♥给我
So who texted me?
好吧 好吧 呃...
All-all right, uh...
呃 我得走了 我得走了
Uh, I gotta go. I gotta go.
时间到了
Time's up.
两分钟
Two minutes.
查理 我们得走了
Charlie, we gotta go.
你到底想不想脱身
You wanna get out of this or not?
你们继续装货 我给我们争取点时间
You guys keep loading. I'll buy us some time.
走 走 走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go.
哦 谢谢你 太感谢你了
Oh, thank you. Thank you so much.
打扰一下 你能帮我...
Excuse me. Can you help me just...
哦 不 哦 哦 不
Oh, no. Oh. Oh, no.
对不起 你能不能帮我把这个...
I'm sorry, can't you help me get this...
哦 真无礼
Oh, how rude!
我们有一个问题
We got a problem.
让我们把你安排好。
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表