剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
If it hadn't been for him, I would have never left.
你和奥利是我生命中最美好的部分
You and Ollie were the best parts of my life.
在过去的十年里 我一直在想我到底怎么了
I spent the last ten years wondering what was wrong
试图找出我有什么不好的地方
with me, trying to figure out what was so awful about me
以至于你可以就这样离开我们
that you could just leave us like that.
我非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
我希望我可以早点打这个电♥话♥
I wish I could have made that call sooner,
但我必须确定我已经彻底清醒了
but I had to be damn sure that I was sober for good
然后我才有可能想到要联♥系♥你
before I could ever even think about reaching out.
但我想了解我们的女儿
But I want to know our daughter.
我...我只是想成为奥利生活中的一些小部分
I... I just want to be some small part of Ollie's life.
所以你要告诉我和布拉德发生了什么
So you going to tell me what happened with Brad?
我的意思是 我们在这里
I mean, we're here.
这是不可能的事
It's a no-go.
他只能抽走少量的M2010步♥枪♥
He can only siphon off a small number of the M2010 rifles
他们生产的
they produce.
好吧
Ok.
所以我们帮助布拉德获得更多的步♥枪♥
So we help Brad get more rifles.
好的
Ok.
那我们怎么做呢
And how do we do that?
我们创造供应 对吗
We create the supply, right?
我们想出了如何让美国♥军♥械库的高层人员
We figure out how to get the top brass at American Armory
停产M2010
to discontinue the M2010.
好吧,这会给Brad带来盈余,
Well, that would give Brad a surplus
他将很高兴地卸下
he'd be happy to unload.
但是 是什么让一家武器公♥司♥的首席执行官
But what would make the CEO of a weapons company
想停止生产一种有利可图的武器
want to stop manufacturing a profitable weapon?
要让人答应的关键是
The key to getting someone to say yes
是要了解他们想要什么
is to understand what it is they want.
人们想要三种东西中的一种...
People want one of three things...
钱 权力 或尊重
Money, power, or respect.
美国♥军♥械库的首席执行官亨利-斯科尔斯
Henry Scoals, CEO of American Armory,
他是一个卡车司机和家庭主妇的儿子
grew up the son of a truck driver and homemaker
在宾夕法尼亚州农村长大
in rural Pennsylvania.
我们利用他的工人阶级根基来给他打气
We play to his working-class roots to butter him up.
这个座位有人坐吗
Is this seat taken?
我可以做到这一点
I can do that.
一个14克拉的金面罩
A 14-karat gold face mask.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
对不起
Excuse me.
呃 这里还有人喝啤酒吗
Uh, do people still drink beer here?
我们有一个比利时白葡萄酒 一个帝国黑啤酒
We have a Belgian white, an imperial stout,
和一款季节性的...你知道吗
and a seasonal... You know what?
只要是最便宜的
Whatever is cheapest.
来两杯吧
Make it two.
然后一旦你让他开口
Then once you got him talking,
你就把鱼饵扔进水里
you just drop the lure in the water.
干杯 亨利
Cheers, Henry.
作为一个孩子 你是否一直梦想着经营世界上
As a kid, did you always dream of running the world's
最大的枪♥支♥制♥造♥商
biggest gun manufacturer?
见鬼 没有
Hell, no.
我想在火星上建立殖民地
I wanted to build colonies on Mars.
好的
All right.
但当你从小就剪优♥惠♥券的时候,
But when you grew up clipping coupons,
就很难拒绝最大的薪水
it's hard to say no to the biggest paycheck.
一个内心深处的科学怪人
A science geek at heart.
你有没有想过投资于新的枪♥支♥技术
You ever think of investing in new gun technology?
没有
No.
虽然我很想 但武器制♥造♥
As much as I'd love to, arms manufacturing
都是为了减少风险
is all about risk mitigation.
它总是关于底线的 不是吗
It's always about the bottom line, isn't it?
这就是事实
That's the truth.
所以是钱在驱使他
So it's money that drives him.
Scoals对调整他的生产线持开放态度
Scoals is open to pivoting his production line.
他只是不愿意承担财务风险
He's just not comfortable taking the financial risk.
所以我们把决定权从他手中夺走
So we take the decision out of his hands,
让别人来买♥♥单
get someone else to foot the bill.
我们需要他
We need him.
国会议员艾森伯格 国防小组委员会主席
Congressman Eisenberg, chair of the defense subcommittee
负责拨款
for appropriations.
他们决定国防部的预算
They determine the DOD's budget.
让国防部打开他们的钱袋子
Get the DOD to open their purse strings.
是的 好吧 祝你能和他谈上5分钟
Yeah, well, good luck getting five minutes with him.
这是一个充满国防承包商的房♥间
This is a room full of defense contractors.
他基本上是舞会之王
He's basically prom king.
不是他
Not him.
他的丈夫
The husband.
来吧
Come on.
对不起 这一点 对不起
Sorry about that. Sorry.
嘿 你 呃... ... 你已经得到了从肩部摆动
Hey, you, uh... you've got to swing from the shoulder.
西奥一直在告诉我 多年来
Theo's been telling me that for years.
我已经告诉他很多年了
I've been telling him that for years.
看到了吗
See?
网球 匹克球
Tennis? Pickleball.
哦
Oh.
哦 我们刚刚还在谈论这个
Oh, we were just talking about that.
双打 明天
Doubles? Tomorrow?
啊 来吧
Ah. Come on.
好的
All right.
呃 10点怎么样
Uh, how's 10:00?
听起来不错
Sounds great.
在那里见
See you there.
没有人是为了钱而竞选国会的
No one runs for Congress for the money.
不 他要的是尊重
No, he wants respect.
所以国防拨款
So defense appropriation.
你是军人吗
Were you military?
哦 不是
Oh, no.
不要告诉任何人
Don't tell anyone.
他是个和平主义者
He's a pacifist.
我提供一个平衡的观点
I offer a balanced perspective.
这就像 我们需要多少武器
It's like, how many weapons do we need?
我们赚得越多 全球各地就会出现更多的战争
The more we make, the more wars pop up all over the globe.
好的 那么 最终使用的监测武器呢
OK. So what about end use monitoring weapons?
遥控枪
Remote control guns?
我听说过它们
I've heard of them.
哦
Oh!
我的意思是 它可以减缓
I mean, it could slow down conflicts
用非法武器武装的冲突
armed with illegal weapons.
嗯 变化不会在一夜之间发生
Well, change doesn't happen overnight.
不 但它确实始于适当的资金
No, but it does start with proper funding.
即使假想我支持这个概念
Even if hypothetically I support the concept,
我没有那么多的政♥治♥资本可以花
I don't have that kind of political capital to spend.
好吧 对专款专用没有任何监督
Well, there's no oversight on earmarks.
什么
What?
这是真的
It's true.
10, 5, 2.
10, 5, 2.
哦
Oh!
这就是游戏
That's game.
不错的游戏
Nice game.
好游戏 谢谢
Good game. Thanks.
干得好 我现在看到了
Good job. I see it now.
你将成为现代战争的新面孔
You're going to be the new face of modern warfare.
你可以成为军事工业集团的
You could be the Jimmy Carter of the
吉米-卡特
military industrial complex.
在历史上留名
Go down in history.
的确如此 谢谢 伙计们
Indeed. Thanks, guys.
好游戏 是的
Good game. Yeah.
是的 所以小组委员会下周开会
Yeah, so subcommittee meets next week.
我们将看看我们能做什么
We will see what we can do.
我们得到了他
We got him.
所以你父亲告诉我你的打斗
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表