剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
前情提要:"枕边人......"
Previously on "The Company You Keep..."
你戒酒多久了
How long have you been sober?
两年 三周 一天
Two years, three weeks, one day.
你为什么以这种方式离开
Why did you leave the way you did?
也许你应该问问你的父亲
Maybe you should ask your father about that.
康纳两小时后就要上飞机了 所以我想
Connor's in the air in two hours, which is why I figured
我们应该跟着他到机场
we'd follow him to the airport.
如果我感觉到你的调查仍在继续,
If I feel any hint of your investigation continuing,
我就会揭穿你们家族的骗局
I will expose your family for the frauds you really are.
如果你来为我工作 作为我的资产
If you come work for me as my asset,
我会保护你的家人 而你帮助我保护我的家人
I'll protect your family while you help me protect mine.
这幅亚伦-布伦纳的画作最近被一个名叫
This Aaron Blenner painting was recently purchased
格里高利-阿布拉莫夫的人买♥♥走了
by a man named Grigory Abramoff.
我想要它
I want it.
画在卡车里
Painting's in the truck.
这就是价值200万美元的
That is the location of $2 million
的未登记枪♥支♥
worth of unregistered firearms.
这个人就是布拉德-维尔福
This guy right here is Brad Wilford.
达芙妮想参与枪♥支♥交易
Daphne wants in on the gun trade.
你想要马奎尔的宝座
You want the Maguire throne.
我帮助你得到它 你和我是真正的平等
I help you get it, you and I are truly square.
向左一点
A little to the left.
不 西默斯 你的左边
No, Seamus, your left.
做得很好 西默斯
You're doing great work, Seamus.
你打电♥话♥了吗
You called?
我想让你帮忙把那幅画交给布莱德-维尔福
I want your help delivering that painting to Brad Wilford.
你想让我把我们刚偷的画还回去
You want me to return the painting that we just stole?
你说过你想证明你的价值 查理
Well, you said you wanted to prove your worth, Charlie.
给UPS打电♥话♥
Call UPS.
或者最好让Seamus来做
Or better yet, have Seamus do it.
哎哟
Ouch.
这高于他的工资水平
It's above his pay grade.
我需要的是一份去松树林的邀请
What I need is an invitation to Pine Grove.
什么是松树林
What's Pine Grove?
国防工业的达沃斯
The Davos of the defense industry,
这是一场超排外的会议,1%中的少的人
an ultra-exclusive conference where the 1% of the 1%
关起门来制定国♥家♥安♥全♥议程
set the national security agenda behind closed doors.
天啊 有钱人就不能有正常的爱好吗
Jesus, can't rich people get normal hobbies
像我们其他人一样?
like the rest of us?
为什么达芙妮想去松树林
Why does Daphne want to go to Pine Grove?
布拉德-维尔福将是那里的主要发言人
Brad Wilford will be a featured speaker there.
我想说服他将他的武器卖♥♥给我
I want to convince him to sell his weapons to me.
但我需要布拉德把我看作是一个女商人
But I need Brad to see me as a businesswoman,
而不是另一个罪犯
not just another criminal.
我需要让我的线人进入松树林
I need to get my asset into Pine Grove.
你变成了一个资产
You turned an asset?
谁
Who?
为了他们的安全 需要知道的
For their safety, it's need-to-know.
现在 这需要轻微接触
Now, this requires a light touch.
如果达芙妮怀疑什么 她会把他们赶出去
If Daphne suspects anything, she'll cut them out.
这份客人名单是华盛顿特区的名人
This guest list is a who's who of D. C.
他们都是直呼其名的
They're all on a first-name basis.
你打算如何潜入这样一个地方
How do you plan to infiltrate a place like that?
用一个你无法审查的掩护
With a cover you can't vet.
你的名字是小布鲁克-斯特恩
Your name is Brook Stern Jr.
你已经从政♥府♥部门退休
You're retired from the government and now
现在为一家武器制♥造♥商提供咨♥询♥
consult for a weapons manufacturer,
这是前CIA的通用代号♥
which is a universal code for ex-CIA.
你知道你在要求我帮助一个贩毒集团
You realize you're asking me to help a drug cartel
进入武器贩运领域
get into weapons trafficking?
目的就是手段。
The ends justify the means.
中情局就是这样为其秘密暗♥杀♥
Is that how the CIA justifies the secret assassinations
和政♥权♥更迭辩护的吗?
and regime changes?
让我们把它捋一捋
Let's run it back.
一半的与会者将来自情报界
Half the attendees will be from the intelligence
所以你的线人最好有他们的掩护
community, so your asset better have their cover down pat.
小布鲁克-斯特恩 耶鲁大学 2003级
Brook Stern Jr., Yale, class of 2003.
我在巴拿马
I was in Panama.
你现在怎么样了
Cómo estás usted?
我是布鲁克-斯特恩
Soy Brook Stern.
比恩
Bien.
嘿 你见过摩尔多瓦的鲶鱼吗
Hey, you ever seen a Moldovan catfish?
我从普鲁特河里捞出一条
I pulled one out of the Prut.
它有黄金猎犬那么大
It was the size of a golden retriever.
最喜欢的餐厅
Favorite restaurant?
La Sarkis
La Sarkis.
每个人都要吃扇贝
Everyone gets the scallops.
这是一件事。
It's a thing.
骷髅钥匙 耶鲁大学臭名昭著的秘密社团
Skeleton Key, Yale's infamous secret society.
任何成员都会认出它
Any member will recognize it.
你的目标是弄清达芙妮计划的细节......
Your objective is to figure out the details of Daphne's plan...
她和布拉德-维尔福的安排
Her arrangement with Brad Wilford,
以及她如何和在哪里转移武器
and how and where she's moving arms.
松树林的安保工作非常严格
Security at Pine Grove is intense.
反监视措施已经到位
Anti-surveillance measures in place.
我要你一直戴着这个
I want you to wear these at all times.
我会监听的
I'll be listening in.
就这样了
So that's it?
意味着什么
Meaning what?
嗯 上周 你说你爱我
Well, last week, you said you loved me.
上个星期 你是一个酒保
Last week, you were a bartender.
我仍然是一个酒保
I'm still a bartender.
很高兴见到你们大家
Nice to see you all.
嘿 别把事情弄得太难了
Hey, don't make this harder than it is.
我们是中情局的线人 孩子
We're CIA informants, son.
你知道中情局对莉迪亚的丈夫做了什么吗
You know what the CIA did to Lydia's husband?
是警♥察♥ 妈妈
It was the cops, Mom.
他是个纵火犯
He was an arsonist.
你应该先问问我们
You should have asked us first.
听着 显然这种情况并不理想
Look, obviously this situation is not ideal,
但大局观...这一次 查理的爱情生活
but big picture... For once, Charlie's love life
可能会解决我们的问题
may solve our problems.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你会站在他那边吗
Are you taking his side?
当然 爸爸 无论你说什么
Sure, Pop. Whatever you say.
注意安全 好的
Be safe. Yeah.
几天后见
See you guys in a couple days.
那又怎样
So what?
所以我现在是坏人
So I'm the bad guy now?
我是站在你这边的 亲爱的
I'm on your side, babe.
你还好吗
You ok?
是的 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
不管我做了什么 我很抱歉
Whatever I did, I'm sorry.
我问西蒙关于他离开的那个晚上
I asked Simon about the night he left,
我的意思是 这可能是BS 但...
and I mean, it's probably BS, but...
他告诉你什么
What did he tell you?
没什么
Nothing.
他说我应该和你谈谈
He said I should talk to you.
爸爸 我有什么不知道的
Pop, what don't I know?
那个周末我在城里做客
I was in town visiting that weekend.
那天晚上你在soho区的那个地方调酒
You were working late that night bartending
工作到很晚
at that place down in Soho.
然后 呃 当我回到家
And, uh, when I got home.
我发现西蒙昏了过去
I found Simon passed out,
昏昏沉沉的
high out of his mind.
这时我听到了她的声音
And that's when I heard her.
Ollie.
Ollie.
我发现她在浴缸里
I found her in the bathtub.
水是冰冷的
The water was freezing.
她的嘴唇 它们......它们是蓝色的
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表