剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
前情提要:"枕边人"...
Previously on "The Company You Keep"...
西蒙 是的 他开始打电♥话♥
Simon? Yeah, he started calling
上周 我不知道为什么
last week. I don't know why.
我不需要知道为什么 你可以拒绝
I don't need to know why. You can decline.
克莱尔-福克斯 她的支持不是你想要的那种
Claire Fox? Her support is not the kind you want.
让自己与合适的人保持一致
It's amazing what aligning yourself
所能取得的成就令人惊叹。
with the right people can accomplish.
总是要付出代价的
Always comes at a cost.
我想把珍妮弗-韦斯特介绍给你
I wanted to introduce you to Jennifer West.
我认为她会成为你的竞选活动的一个重要伙伴
I think she'd make a great addition to your campaign.
康纳-马奎尔在美国本土
Connor Maguire is stateside?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
联邦调查局的人已经在监视我们了
The feds are already watching us.
你父亲相信我可以处理这些事情
Your father trusts me to handle things.
你知道当我发现Daphne在与
You know when I found out that Daphne was working with
那个骗我钱的人...
the man who ripped me off...
就像被踢了一脚的感觉 你知道吗
kick in the balls that felt like, you know?
那是达芙妮的秘密收入来源
That's Daphne's secret revenue stream.
这涵盖了达芙妮和我的交易
That covers the deal Daphne and I had.
查理 是的
Charlie. Yeah.
我终于想通了
I finally figured it out.
想通了什么
Figured what out?
17个跨越 ,反击
17 across. Riposte.
嗯
Huh.
我猜我小时候上的击剑课有效果了
Guessing the fencing lessons I took as a kid paid off.
谢谢你 不要告诉我妈妈
Thank you. Do not tell my mom.
不错
Nice.
你还带了什么 呃...
What else you got? Uh...
呣
mm.
五个字母, 1963年的赫本和格兰特的狂欢
Five down, 1963 Hepburn and Grant romp.
七个字母
Seven letters.
嘿 嗯
Hey. Huh?
你还好吗 是的
You good? Yeah.
我只是在想你的 呃 填字游戏
I'm just thinking about your, uh, crossword.
你知道你可以告诉我是否有什么事发生
You know you can tell me if something's going on.
嘿...
Hey...
如果我们今天不上班呢
what if we skip work today?
爬回床上 调出一部电影
Crawl back into bed, cue up a film,
假装这个世界不存在
pretend the world doesn't exist.
嗯
Hmm.
你好 世界
Hello, world.
我马上回来 是的
I'll be right back. Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
我知道我们会在安全摄像头上看到一些东西
I knew we'd get something on the security cams.
你能认出我们的神秘人吗
Can you make out our mystery man?
局部车牌 我得到了
Partial plate? I'll take it.
不 那很好 梅森
No, that's great, Mason.
是啊 好吧 我很快就会看到你
Yeah, okay I'll see you soon.
你得走了
You got to go.
虽然我很想留下来
As much as I want to stay.
嗯 反正我在这里有一堆事情要做 所以... ...
Um, I got a bunch of stuff to do here anyway, so...
嘿 听着 如果你想谈谈 我一会儿就在附近
Hey, look, I'm around later if you want to talk.
好的 很好
Okay, great.
好的 祝你有个愉快的一天 你也是
Okay. Have a good day. You too.
嘿 呃 "魅力" 嗯
Hey, uh, "Charade." Huh?
五个了
Five down.
"魅力" 这是我父母最喜欢的电影之一
"Charade." It's one of my parents' favorite movies.
当这件事结束后 也许我们可以留在家里
When this thing wraps up, maybe we can stay in,
看一点 "Charade" 看看今天会发生什么
watch a little "Charade," see where the day takes us.
是的 我喜欢这样
Yeah, I'd like that.
我也是 回头见
Me too. I'll see you.
再见
Bye.
发生在你伙计身上的事让人遗憾
What happened to your associate was regretful,
但我向你保证 康纳-马奎尔将有...
but I assure you, Connor Maguire will have...
你不是说你的兄弟吗
Don't you mean your brother?
康纳-马奎尔不会
Connor Maguire will have no impact
对我们的合作关系有任何影响
on our partnership moving forward.
我知道我们不能选择我们的家庭
I understand we don't get to choose our family,
但我担心的不仅仅是你弟弟
but it's not just your brother that concerns me.
自从我们开始销♥售♥你的产品
Since we began selling your product,
联邦调查局的人一直在关注我们
the feds have been all over us.
你的合作关系带来了太多的热量
Your partnership comes with too much heat.
如果我可以把热度降低呢
What if I could turn down the heat?
如果我找到一种方法 让我们的产品
Say I find a way to get our product out of
从那些运输集装箱里出来 回到街上
those shipping containers and back on the streets.
你这样做,我认为我们可以找到
You do that, I think we can find
一些方法来解决我们的分歧。
some way to work out our differences.
但我们还是要讨论一下海岸警卫队 港务局
Still we're talking Coast Guard, port authority,
海关......所以除非你有高层的朋友... ...
customs... so, unless you have friends in high places...
事实上 我有
As a matter of fact, I do.
她来了 嘿 宝贝儿
There she is. Hey, babe.
哦 那件衣服真漂亮 谢谢你
Oh, that dress is stunning. Thank you.
谢谢你在这么短的时间内与我见面
Thanks for meeting me on such short notice.
停 我一直想跟你聊聊
Stop. I've been wanting to catch up.
我听说你在欧洲呆了一段时间
I hear you've been spending time in Europe.
哦 啦 啦 我一直在
Ooh, la, la. I've been consulting
为这个大型跨国组织提供咨♥询♥
for this big transnational organization,
但我必须说 这种体验是
but I must say the experience has been
可悲的,因为缺乏美酒和意大利别♥墅♥
tragically lacking in fine wine and Italian villas.
没有比沼泽地更糟糕的了
Couldn't be worse than the swamp.
好吧 让我们说这不是西格玛俱乐部的长袍派对
Well, let's just say it is no toga party at Sigma Chi.
对吗
Right?
嗯 没有什么是
Well, nothing is.
请原谅我 是的
Excuse me. Yup.
Mimosas 请吧
Mimosas? Please.
让我们把它们变成无底洞 好的
Let's make them bottomless. All right.
我永远不会让你住下来
I'm never gonna let you live that down.
好吧 我可以是真实的吗 你什么时候不是哪
Okay, can I be real? When are you not?
公平
Fair.
这座城市的繁文缛节让我很难受
The red tape in this town is killing me.
别让我开始。干得好。
Don't get me started. Here you go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如果有人能帮我在华盛顿说话的话,
If anyone could help me grease the wheels in Washington
那就是卡帕-希塔有史以来最好的社交主席
it is the best damn social chair Kappa Theta ever had.
我真的是 我仍然无法相信
I really was. I still can't believe
你是众议院多数党党♥鞭♥的参谋长
you're chief of staff to the House Majority Whip.
我以为你现在已经在为总统工作了
I thought you'd be working for the president by now.
相信我 我正在努力
Trust me, I'm on it.
我打赌你是
I bet you are.
所以 对于你的官僚主义噩梦
So for your bureaucratic nightmare,
你总是可以雇用说客 这需要时间
you can always hire lobbyists. That takes time.
我没有时间
Which I don't have.
来吧 给我的好东西
Come on. Give me the good stuff.
姐妹对姐妹
Sister to sister.
好吧...
Well...
如果你真的想削减繁文缛节
if you really want to cut through red tape,
我可能有一个家伙
I may have a guy.
继续
Go on.
他叫约翰-贝勒
His name is John Baylor.
前军情六处转为环城公路修理工。
Former MI-6 turned Beltway fixer.
把他看作是一种非官方的说客
Think of him as a sort of unofficial lobbyist
他可以向合适的人施加压力
who can apply pressure to the right people.
你的基础设施 我的联♥系♥人
Your infrastructure, my contacts.
潮涨潮落 百舸争流 他们不是这么说的吗
A rising tide raises all ships. Isn't that what they say?
听着 我明白了
Look, I get it.
你对力量有反应 我也是
You respond to strength, and so do I.
所以 让我告诉你什么是支持你的样子
So let me show you what having your back looks like.
贝勒有点偏心 但很有效
Baylor's a bit eccentric, but effective.
只要打这个电♥话♥ 你应该知道...
Just call this number, and you should know...
雇用他是有代价的
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表