剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表
我爸爸死于车祸。
My dad died in a car accident.
他是器官捐献者,
迈克就是那个接受他心脏的人。
He was an organ donor,
and Mike was the man
当他去世时,我非常难过,
who received his heart.
我爸爸不能参加我的婚礼。
When I got married, I was so upset
我妈有个主意,邀请迈克
my dad wouldn't be able
to attend my wedding.
陪我走过红毯,因为这样,
My mom had the idea to invite Mike
我爸爸就能以某种方式和我在一起。
to walk me down the aisle,
'cause in that way,
那真是个美好的时刻。
my dad would be there in some way.
但后来,迈克生气了,
因为我妈妈不抱他。
It was a really beautiful moment.
她确实抱过他一次,
但他还想要更多拥抱。
But then, Mike got mad
that my mom wouldn't hug him.
他还一直摸着自己的心脏,
说:“我是你的丈夫。”
She did hug him once,
but he kept wanting more hugs.
他开始痴迷于这个想法,
And he kept grabbing at his heart,
saying, "I'm your husband."
认为自己是我爸爸,
而且娶了我的妈妈。
And he became obsessed with the idea
大家都对他很刻薄。
that he was my dad
and that he was married to my mom.
我只是觉得可怜,
所以尽量让他好过一点,
Everyone was so mean to him.
但他却误解了我的意思,然后……
I just felt sorry,
so I tried to let him down easy,
他……
but then he read that
the wrong way, and...
他居然想亲我。
he...
他说:“也许心脏并不重要。
he tried to kiss me.
也许我们还能约会。
He said, "Maybe the heart doesn't matter.
我对你比对你妈妈更有吸引力,
"Maybe we could still date.
因为你更年轻。”
"I'm attracted to you even more
than I was your mom,
我们不得不申请禁令。
'cause you're younger."
他还是会来。他是个……
We had to get a restraining order.
他是个可怕的人。
He'd still come. He's...
别让他靠近你的家人。
he's a scary man.
Don't let him near your family.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
他是家人。那是家人。
那是我兄弟。
He's family. That's family.
That's my brother.
你说我们是家人。
也许下次我去你家。
You said we were family.
Maybe next time I'm coming to your house.
这是谁?!
Who is this?!
你并非意外地
从那椅子上摔下来。
You didn't fall out
of that chair by accident.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你准备好见我了吗?
Are you ready to meet me?
慢点。哦,我的天啊。
Slow down. Oh, my God.
斯泰西·克里斯塔尔斯中枪了?
什么时候?
Stacy got shot? When?
丹尼知道吗?他没事吧?
Does Danny know? Is he okay?
一边开着凯迪拉克,
一边撸管。
Driving a Cadillac,
jerking my prick off at the same time.
我被拦下来了。我射了一身。
I get pulled over. I cum all over myself.
哦,看他,
他想吸自己的老二!
Oh, look at him,
he's trying to suck his own cock!
你这该死的猪!
You fucking pig!
我在撸管,别烦我。
I'm choking my chicken, get off my ass.
-太棒了。
-是啊。
-It's great.
-Yeah.
哦。赛斯,这太棒了!
Oh. Seth, this is great!
真是个天才!我们再看一遍。
What a talent! Let's watch it again.
你带我来我的老高中?
You brought me to my old high school?
不止是你的。
Not just yours.
什么?
What?
很多孩子都在这里上学。
Lots of kids went here.
这一切在你还是个男孩的时候
就已经注定。
This was all set in motion
when you were a boy.
这些是什么?
What are these?
把它们举过头顶,看看它们。
Put 'em above your head and look at 'em.
阿曼达的生日内♥裤♥。
Amanda's birthday panties.
哦,天哪!
Oh, God!
一切都始于高中,
It all started in high school,
那时你为了逗孩子们笑,
when you were trying
to make the kids laugh
把一个橡皮糖吐到空中
然后用嘴接住。
by spitting a gummy bear in the air
and catch it in your mouth.
但你吐得太远了
它落在了她的乳♥沟♥里。
But you shot it too far
and it landed in her cleavage.
阿曼达从未停止思考那件事。
Amanda never stopped thinking about that.
那件事让她发疯。
Something about it made her crazy.
所以她弄坏了你的椅子。
That's why she broke your chair.
用她的意念。
With her mind.
我以前见过她移♥动♥东西,
但那些大多是她
I've seen her move things before,
but those are mostly things
不太在乎的东西,
所以它们只移♥动♥一点点。
she doesn't care about that much,
so they only move a little.
一支铅笔。一个瓶盖。
A pencil. A bottle cap.
一个太妃糖。但现在我知道了。
A Tootsie roll. But now I know.
当她非常想要某样东西时…
When she wants something really bad...
她就能把它弄坏。
she can break it.
你是谁?
Who are you?
她是我女朋友,你这个肮脏的混♥蛋♥!
是你干的!
She's my girlfriend, you dirty fucker!
You did this!
剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表