剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表
以及多家 其他优质办公用品零售商的来电
as well as many other outstanding office retailers.
我是卡拉 你好 卡拉
This is Carla speaking. Hi, Carla.
本次通话可能会被录音 用于质量监控与培训目的
This call may be recorded for quality control and training purposes.
请问你需要什么帮助
How can I help you?
我不同意此次通话被录音
No, I do not consent to recording this.
先生 这是我们公♥司♥的规定
I'm afraid that's our policy, sir.
我
I...
我遇到了一把椅子的问题
I witnessed a problem with a chair.
听到这个消息我很遗憾 先生
I'm very sorry to hear that, sir.
具体是什么问题呢 问题很严重
What was the problem? It was a big problem.
特卡的椅子可能存在重大隐患
There might be a big problem with Tecca chairs,
我想直接和制♥造♥商沟通
and I'd like to discuss that with the manufacturer.
能帮我转接过去吗
Can you transfer me?
很抱歉 先生 我无法为你转接
Unfortunately, I can't do that, sir.
但如果你能提供椅子的订单号♥
But if you have the order number of the chair,
我可以为你申请换货 不 我不是想要一把新椅子
I can request a replacement. No, I don't want a new chair.
我需要和能在更大范围内
I want to discuss the problem with someone
解决问题的人沟通
who can do something about it on a large scale.
你能提供特卡公♥司♥ 相关负责人的联♥系♥方式吗
Do you have a contact number of somebody at Tecca
我需要能推动大规模整改的负责人
who could do something about it on a large scale?
我们似乎无权提供这类信息
It appears that we are not authorized to give out that information.
你们不能直接联♥系♥生产椅子的公♥司♥
You can't connect me to the actual company that makes the chair?
这太奇怪了 难道你不觉得这非常奇怪吗
That's really weird. Don't you think that's really quite weird?
这我也不清楚 先生
I don't know, sir.
我觉得这实在太离谱了
I think it's really quite weird.
他们有一款椅子存在严重隐患
There is a massive problem with one of their chairs
可能会引发重大后果
that could have major consequences,
甚至造成大规模伤亡 但现在居然没办法通知他们
could cause mass casualties, and there's no way to tell them?
卡拉
Carla!
这真的非常 嘿 罗恩
That's really, really quite... Hey, Ron.
你没事吧
Everything alright?
没事 这电♥话♥刚才电了我一下
Yeah. My phone just fuckin' zapped me.
天啊
Oh, man.
我来就是想确认下
I'm just here to see if you're good
你明天能按时参加《坎顿先驱报》的采访吧
for the "Canton Herald" interview tomorrow.
对 我正在看呢 临时抱佛脚恶补一下
Oh, yeah. Going over it right now. Boning up on that, yeah.
好的
Alright.
喂 不准录音
Hello? Do not record!
我不同意录音
I do not allow recording!
只要记住有一版是没有
这版上面印的是新商标
This has the new logo on it.
嘿 罗恩 怎么了
Hey, Ron? Yeah?
有点吵 我在做晚饭呢
It's a little loud. I'm making dinner.
听见了 能麻烦你停一下吗
I hear that. Can you stop, can you...
总要吃饭吧 爸爸 你最近有空
We gotta eat! Dad, did you have a chance
了解印第安纳州的情况了吗
to read up on Indiana State yet?
我真的很需要你的建议
I could really use your advice.
哥们儿 我还没顾上看呢 真抱歉
I haven't had a chance yet, pal, I'm sorry.
最近工作简直忙疯了
Everything is really crazy at work right now,
根本喘不过气
and there's no let up!
(在线客服 请问有什么可以帮你)
(我想找特卡公♥司♥的邮箱地址)
(在线客服 请点击此链接)
(联♥系♥我们)
(那个页面我已经看过了)
(在线客服 我不明白)
(该死)
(在线客服 我不明白)
(你真是个混♥蛋♥)
(人事)
(隐私和安全)
(运输政策)
(俄亥俄州隐私权)
(特卡公♥司♥相关负责人敬启 请务必阅读)
(对我而言本该是美好的一天 最终却以灾难收场)
(我目睹了一位同事摔倒)
(恳请尽快回复)
(消息已发送)
(地址未找到)
这是什么情况
What the fuck?
我跟你说 我发了邮件 结果邮件立刻被退回
I'm telling you, I sent an email and it bounced back instantly.
这难道不奇怪吗
Don't you think that's weird?
你不觉得这有点奇怪吗
Don't you think that's just a little bit weird?
先生 听到这种情况我深感抱歉
I'm really sorry to hear that, sir.
你能否具体告诉我发生了什么
If you just tell me what happened.
昨天我在公♥司♥
I blasted through a fucking chair
当着所有老板和员工的面
at work yesterday in front of all my bosses
一屁♥股♥把椅子坐穿了 所有人都嘲笑我
and my employees, and everybody laughed at me
因为我简直是个天大的笑话
'cause I'm a fuckin' joke!
现在 能不能请你立刻帮我联♥系♥
Now, can you please get me in contact with the people
生产这把破椅子的厂家 让他们给我道歉
who make the actual chair, so they can apologize to me,
再立刻宣布大规模召回 马上
and they can announce a massive recall right now.
听着 这话我本来可能不该说
Look, I probably shouldn't tell you this,
但如果你能提供 有人因椅子受伤的证明
but if you got us proof that someone was hurt by the chair,
特卡的法务部门就会收到通知
then Tecca's legal department would be notified
大概率会直接联♥系♥你
and most likely contact you directly.
如果我能够证明 有人正面临因这把椅子受伤
What if I could prove someone was in danger
甚至死亡的风险呢
of getting hurt by the chair, or dying.
你打算如何证明这一点呢
How would you prove that?
多丽丝 这是你要的那张发♥票♥
Hey, Doris. Here's that invoice.
该死 怎么了
Oh, fuck! What happened?
你刚才递纸太用力了
You gave me that paper too hard.
嘿 杰米 嘿
Hey, Jamie. Hey.
方便出去买♥♥点零食吗
Do you mind running out and getting some snacks?
给大家提提神挺好的
I just think it'd be a nice pick-me-up for everybody.
当然可以 这主意真不错
Oh, sure, yeah, that sounds really nice.
是啊 我也觉得不错
Yeah, I thought it might be nice.
各位 休息室有零食哦
Hey, everyone, snacks in the break room!
来 走啊
Come on, walk.
快去拿零食 赶紧的
Go get the snacks, come on.
你在磨蹭什么 快啊 宝贝
What the fuck are you doing? Come on, honey.
给他们秀一下你怎么走的 宝贝
Show 'em how you walk, honey.
搞什么鬼 这什么情况
What the hell? What the f... what the fuck?
杰米 零食买♥♥了吗 买♥♥了 大家看起来挺开心的
Jamie, you got the snacks? Yeah, people seem really happy.
买♥♥了什么零食 格兰诺拉麦片
What kind of snacks did you get? Granola.
格兰诺拉 去买♥♥点饼干之类的
Granola? Go get some cookies or something.
在轨安保服务提供三种不同的
OnTrack Security offers three different...
又是零食 这次是饼干
Snacks again. This time it's cookies.
桑迪 能把
Sandy, actually, can you just
那几个方案邮件发我吗 我马上回复你
email me over those options, and I'll get right back to you.
来嘛 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
多丽丝 你还没看到泡泡呢
Doris, you didn't see the bubbles yet?
不行 道格拉斯 不行 从那儿离开
No, Douglas, no. Get out of there!
噢
Ooh!
喔
Whoo! Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
快离她远点 道格拉斯
Get the fuck away from her, Douglas!
给 多丽丝 我给你拿了块饼干 谢谢
Here, Doris, I got you a cookie. Ah, thank you!
该死
God damn it!
道格拉斯
Douglas, come on!
你在搞什么鬼 你说什么
What the hell are you doing? Excuse me?
上班时间不能这么一直吹泡泡
You can't be blowing all these bubbles at work.
这些泡泡又不会伤人
They don't hurt.
别吹了
Don't blow those.
这些只是泡泡而已 罗恩 一碰就破的
They're just bubbles, Ron. They pop.
是吗 都粘在多丽丝头发上了
Yeah, well, they're in Doris' hair.
全都粘上了 所以呢
They're all over her hair. So?
所以你现在是一边吹泡泡 一边跟多丽丝跳恰恰
So, you're blowing bubbles. You're doing the cha-cha with Doris.
这儿是职场 不是摸鱼打混的游乐场
This is a workplace, not a grab-ass parlor.
老兄 你这到底 在胡说八道些什么啊
What in the world are you talking about, man?
我说的是这破玩具
I'm talking about this toy! Ah!
我让你别吹了 好的
I asked you to stop. Okay.
看来你每次提要求 都不是开玩笑的啊 罗恩
I guess when you ask something, Ron, you really mean it.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么事
Yeah.
我是不是打扰到你了
Am I bothering you?
完全没有 进来吧
Nope, not at all. Come on in.
我只是想让你知道 我明白你不是故意的
I just want you to know that I know it wasn't intentional.
抱歉 你指的是什么事不是故意的
I'm sorry, what wasn't intentional?
看我裙底的事
Seeing up my skirt.
哦
Oh.
剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表