剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表
罗恩,
你在费舍尔·罗贝这里丢尽了脸。
Ron, you've embarrassed yourself
a lot here at Fisher Robay.
但如果你能完成这个商场项目,
But you finish this mall,
你就能参与一件具有历史意义的事。
and you get to be part
of something that's historic.
一件你离开后也会被人记住的事。
Something that you'll be known for
after you're gone.
但如果你不在乎这些……
But if you don't care about that...
祝你好运吧,我想。
good luck, I guess.
我会考虑一下,杰夫。
I'll think about it, Jeff.
出去说吧。出去说吧。
出去说吧。出去说吧。
Go out and tell. Go out and tell.
Go out and tell. Go out and tell.
我觉得你不会去做的,罗恩。
I don't think you're gonna do it, Ron.
我觉得你不会去做的,罗恩。
I don't think you're gonna do it, Ron.
我觉得你不会去做的,罗恩。
I don't think you're gonna do it, Ron.
我告诉你们。
I'm telling.
“哥伦布先驱报”线索热♥线♥。
"Columbus Herald" Tipline.
你好?
Hello?
你有没有考虑过报道一个
Would you ever consider running a story
类似企业政♥治♥诈骗惊悚片的故事?
that's like a corporate
political fraud thriller?
就像一部不点名的贪污惊悚片,
Like an embezzlement thriller
that doesn't name any names
而且不使用任何真实细节?
and doesn't use any real specifics?
你在干什么?别这样。
What the hell are you doing?
Don't do this.
哦,糟糕。
Oh, shit.
-你好?
-你好,这是罗恩·特罗斯珀吗?
-Hello?
-Hello, is this Ron Trosper?
是的,你是谁?
Yeah, who's this?
这里是“哥伦布先驱报”线索热♥线♥。
This is the "Columbus Herald" Tipline.
-你是怎么——
-听着,我们真的很感兴趣
-How did you--
-Look, we're really interested
你提供的那个故事。
in the story you were offering.
你有没有兴趣和我们见个面?
Would you have any interest
in meeting with us?
-就算不公开?
-不。
-Even if it's off the record?
-No.
不,别再给我打电♥话♥了!
No, don't call me back, ever!
-你怎么知道我的名字?
-通过来电显示。
-How do you know my name?
-Through the caller ID.
你不该有这个。这很危险!
You shouldn't have that. That's dangerous!
听着,特罗斯珀先生,
如果你知道一起公共犯罪,
Look, Mr. Trosper,
if you're aware of a public crime,
—这是你的责任——
—我不是。
-it's your responsibility to--
-I'm not.
我不是,我不是,我不是,
我不是,我不是,我不是!
I'm not, I'm not, I'm not,
I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!
特罗斯珀先生,我想问你几个问题。
Mr. Trosper, I'd just like
to ask you a few questions.
这不是特罗斯珀先生。
This is not Mr. Trosper.
这是一个小孩,这是个恶作剧。
This is a kid, this is a prank.
我一个人在家参加睡衣派对,
我们这些男孩表现得非常调皮。
I'm home alone at a sleepover,
and we're terribly behaved boys.
别拉。别拉,没错。
很好。
Don't pull. Don't pull, that's right.
Very good.
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
你不接我的电♥话♥?
You don't answer my calls?
你让我把布拉孔留在酒吧。
You asked me to keep Braccon at the bar.
我不知道该怎么办。我该怎么办?
I didn't know what to do.
What was I gonna do?
对不起,迈克,出事了。
I'm sorry, Mike, something happened.
-什么?
-我们只能放弃这个了。
-What?
-We're just gonna have to drop this.
结束了。
It's over.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我这辈子从来没做过什么好事,
I've never done anything
good in my whole life,
然后终于,这次是件好事。
and then finally, this is something good.
这是件……
This is something where...
他们不会在我坟前嘲笑我,
where they're not gonna laugh at my grave,
人们也不会在我死后唱首歌♥。
and people aren't gonna
sing a song when I die.
-什么?
-史高治。
-What?
-Scrooge.
史高治。那真的吓到我了。
Scrooge. That really scared me.
他们在他的棺材上唱歌♥跳舞。
They were singing a song
and dancing on his coffin.
而史高治呢,他根本不知道
And Scrooge, see, he didn't know
他们是在庆祝他死了,
that they were celebrating
that he had died
当他看到的时候。
when he was seeing it.
然后他看到了棺材,说:“哎呀。”
Then he saw the coffin
and he went, "Uh-oh."
所以,如果我能登上报纸头版,
So, if I get myself on
the front page of the papers
因为我扳倒了一家大公♥司♥……
because I took down a big company...
那么他们就不会在我死后庆祝了。
then they're not gonna
celebrate when I die.
但现在,他们可能会。
And now, they might.
-对不起。
-胡说!
-I'm sorry.
-Bullshit!
我不相信你已经完成了。
I don't believe you're done.
你对这个东西着迷了。
You're crazy about this thing.
-我完成了。
-好啊。
-I'm done.
-Fine.
那你就可以回去
做你那个花哨的工作了
Then you can go back
to your little fancy job
然后去见你的家人。
and go to your family.
迈克,你可以回去找你的家人。
Mike, you can go back to your family.
去你的,罗恩。
Fuck you, Ron.
我能帮你吗?
Can I help you?
嗨,我在找莱内特。
莱内特住在这里吗?
Hi, I'm looking for Lynette.
Does Lynette live here?
哦,她正在上班,但我是她的阿姨。
Oh, she's at work, but I'm her aunt.
我是……
I am...
我是她爸爸的朋友。
I'm a friend of her dad's.
是的,我最近和迈克成了朋友,
Yeah, I became friends with Mike recently,
但我只是想告诉
莱内特他做过的事。
but I just wanted to tell
Lynette something that he did.
他帮我的这件好事——
This really, really, really
good thing that he helped me with--
听着,你根本不知道那个人的事。
Listen, you don't know
anything about that man.
是的,我知道他干过一些坏事——
Yeah, I know that he does some bad--
走吧。
Go.
告诉我后来发生了什么。
Tell me what happened then.
我不知道,她突然对我发火了。
I don't know, she just flipped out on me.
-她气得要命。
-嗯哼。
-She was so angry.
-Mm-hmm.
嘿,怎么回事?
Hey, what's going on?
塔拉和娜塔莉吵起来了。
Tara and Natalie got into an argument.
哦,不。为什么?
Oh, no. Why?
因为我跟你说过
该死的温蒂雕刻店的事。
Because I told you about
fucking Wendy's Carvers.
娜塔莉,这太疯狂了。
Natalie, that's crazy.
她签了保密协议。
她可能会惹上大♥麻♥烦。
She signed an NDA.
She can get in a lot of trouble.
我才不会告诉任何人
温蒂家开了一家更好的火腿餐厅。
I'm not gonna tell anybody
Wendy's is doing a nicer ham restaurant.
这没关系。
It doesn't matter.
只是现在,
她说她不信任我了。
It's just that now,
she says she doesn't trust me.
-哎呀。
-她有信任问题
-Aw.
-She has trust issues
因为她以前有个出轨的前男友。
'cause she had an ex that cheated on her.
我不想再谈这个了。
I don't wanna talk about this anymore.
-好吧。
-这没关系。
-Okay.
剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表