剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表
够霸气吧
Badass! Huh?
我们的网站就叫"霸气网"
Badass-dot-com!
首先 我要感谢杰夫刚才的溢美之词
First of all, I wanna thank Jeff for that kind intro.
俄亥俄州坎顿市是费舍尔罗贝公♥司♥
Canton, Ohio, is Fisher Robay's biggest
迄今规模最大 最具雄心的开♥发♥项目
and most ambitious development to date.
而我为本项目设定的目标 不仅是环境友好
And it is my goal for this development to be not only environmentally friendly,
更要成为环保先锋
but environmentally forward.
此次开♥发♥项目为我们提供了一个契机
This development is an opportunity
让我们成为环境的守护者
for us to be stewards of the environment,
并在改善中前行
which we improve upon.
我们正在开♥发♥的这片土地
The land in which we are building this development
被俄亥俄州坎顿市民众
is land that the people of Canton, Ohio,
视为最美丽的净土之一
believe to be one of the most beautiful spots of land.
而我们的目标是让这片土地
And it is our goal for this land
始终作为一处美丽的胜地而存在
to remain a beautiful destination.
我相信 这座购物中心
And I don't think it's too far-fetched for this mall
能带来的宁静与治愈感
to be as peaceful and therapeutic to walk through
将不亚于漫步荒野
as it would be to walk through the wilderness.
这并非不切实际的幻想 我期待
And I look forward to us all standing tall
当我们为这个卓越的项目剪彩时
with our heads held high as we cut the ribbon
我们每个人都能昂首挺胸 为之自豪
on this excellent development!
说得好
Yeah!
好的
Yeah.
谢谢大家
时间规划方面 请爱丽丝·雷说明
To break down our timelines, Alice Ray.
各位早上好 谢谢杰夫
Good morning, everyone. Thank you, Jeff.
罗恩 你没事吧
Ron? You okay?
罗恩 你还好吗
Ron, are you alright?
看来我今早真不该 多吃那最后一块芝士小饼干
I guess I shouldn't have had that last Cheez-It this morning.
罗恩 我们可以继续吗
Ron, you okay if we continue?
爱丽丝 请汇报一下时间规划
Alice? Timelines, please.
好的
Yes.
好的
Okay.
正如我刚才所说
As I was saying,
在最初的几个月里 我们的工作重点
in those first few months, we will be largely focused
将主要放在清除 西北象限的岩层上
on removing the ledge in the northwest quadrant...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 真是倒霉透顶了
Oh, my God, piece of fucking shit!
罗恩
Ron?
罗恩
Ron?
杰米 你看到罗恩了吗
Jamie, have you seen Ron?
没看到 我还以为他在里面呢
No, I thought he was in here. Hm.
奇怪
Weird.
那我就在派对上再找他吧
Hm, I'll just catch him at the party.
真奇怪
Strange.
(芭芭拉发来消息)
(进行得怎么样)
(非常顺利)
(太好了 招聘专员来找塞斯了 你来吗)
(不过我觉得我或许还是 留在派对上会更有帮助)
噢
Oh!
好吧
Okay.
大家早上好 各位今天状态怎么样
Good morning, everybody. How are we?
早上好 非常好
Good morning. Excellent, excellent.
好了 今天任务很多 我们就直接开始吧
Alright, we got a lot to do today, so let's jump right into it.
本 我看你都憋不住要说了
Ben, you look like you're about to burst.
既然我们已经正式接管了场地
We just need to hire the security firm today
今天就得敲定保安公♥司♥的聘用事宜
now that we've officially taken over the site.
明白 我这就记下来
Got it. It's going on my list.
亚历克西斯 和那位装置艺术家的合作 进展到哪儿了
Alexis, where are we at with the installation artist?
我可能需要一些更具体的指导
I could use a little more guidance.
是的 我希望这件艺术品 是独一无二的
Yeah, I want the art to be unique.
我希望它有趣
I want it to be interesting.
但更重要的是 我希望它
But more than that, I want it to kind of
能够融入自然 明白吗 就像一种疗愈
immerse itself into nature, you know, almost like therapy.
如果我们选择本地艺术家
I think if we go with someone local,
或许还能额外赚点好感分
it might add a bit of goodwill.
好主意 还有其他建议吗
That's a great idea. Anything else?
围栏公♥司♥的"开工"申请文件
Oh, I put the "Start Work" paperwork
我放你桌上了 方便的话能尽快签一下吗
for the fencing company on your desk, if you could sign it quickly.
好的 我这就签
Yeah, I'll sign it right now.
要不我还是站着吧
Maybe I should just stand.
天啊 之前我可担心你了 不过你在开玩笑我就放心了
Oh, my God. I was worried about you. I'm glad you're joking about it now.
不 我觉得挺逗的 昨晚我跟我老婆说了这事
No, I think it's funny. I told my wife about it last night
我俩笑得不行
and we were cracking up.
确实特别好笑
It was really funny.
是啊 因为你当时摔得特别重
Yeah, 'cause you went down really hard.
我知道 天啊
I know. Oh, my God!
我差点就冲过去扶你了 我当时心想"罗恩要摔了"
I almost ran up to help. I was like, "Ron's going down."
你真该看看杰夫当时的表情
You should have seen the look on Jeff's face.
"女士们 先生们
"Ladies and gentlemen,
我们有请今天的焦点人物 项目经理"
your man of the hour, project manager..."
幸好我没受伤 不然真有可能出大事
Glad I didn't get hurt, 'cause that could have happened.
"威廉·罗纳德·特罗斯珀长眠于此 卒于从椅子上跌落"
"Here lies William Ronald Trosper, fell off his chair."
幸好摔的是我 这要是多丽丝
I'm glad it was me, 'cause if it was Doris,
她可能就没命了
she would have been dead.
我说真的 我仔细想过这事
I'm serious though. I thought a lot about this.
我老婆昨晚还跟我说
My wife even said to me last night, like,
"罗恩 你身体还算硬朗 但多丽丝年纪大些
"Ron, you're, like, not in bad shape, but Doris, she's, like, a little older.
髋关节又不好
"There's something wrong with her hip.
要是摔的是她 可能命就没了"
If that would've happened to her, she could have died."
她髋关节有什么问题 具体我不清楚
What's wrong with her hip? Not sure,
但你肯定见过她走路的样子
but you've seen the way she walks.
她的髋关节绝对有问题
There's definitely something wrong with her hip.
这我倒没留意 明眼人都能看出来
Oh, I didn't know. There's nothing to know, Louis.
所以她在走廊里才走得那么慢
Something you can see. That's why she's so slow in the hall.
要我说 那些椅子真的很危险
All I'm saying is, those things are dangerous.
得有人去告诉那家公♥司♥ 他们的椅子
Someone should get a hold of that company and let them know that their chairs
真会伤到人的 搞不好还会出人命
could really hurt somebody. Maybe even kill them.
确实 多丽丝要是出事就糟糕了
Totally. I would hate for Doris to die.
说真的 对任何人都一样 路易斯
Yeah, for anybody, for that matter, Louis.
尤其是那些不太注意照顾自己的人
Anybody who doesn't take good care of themselves.
好了 各位今天好好工作吧
Alright. Alright, let's try to have a good day at work, everybody.
我们还有一大堆事要忙呢
We got a lot of stuff to do.
保安团队的事 谢谢提醒
The security firms. You got it. Oh, thank you.
谢谢大家
Thanks, everybody.
该死的
God damn it!
这里面怎么没水了
Why is there not water in that?
这里本该有水的啊
There's supposed to be water in that.
我真得把它灌满了
Really gotta fill this up.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
太离谱了
Unreal.
"特卡"
Tecca.
嘿 快住手
Hey! Hey! Stop that! Sorry.
抱歉 手♥机♥给我
Sorry, sorry. Sorry. Give me your phone.
什么 为什么 不知道 你这是在干什么
Why? I don't know. What are you doing?
我就是接个水
I was just filling up my water bottle, and then I...
你是不是在拍我的手推车
Were you taking pictures of my wheelbarrow?
什么 没有
What? No.
你就是那个非说
Are you the guy that's been saying I'm not allowed
我不该把手推车放办公室里的人
to have a wheelbarrow in the office?
不是 谁会在意啊
No. Why would anybody care?
我没推出去过 它就是个室内手推车
It never goes outside. It's an inside wheelbarrow.
如果它是户外用的我还能理解
I could understand it if it's a outdoor wheelbarrow.
那又危险又脏
That's dangerous. That's disgusting.
但它不是啊
But it's not.
看来我的外套不在这儿 抱歉啊
I guess my jacket's not in here. Sorry about that.
(特卡)
(经典奢华 重塑新境)
(办公室焕新计划)
(联♥系♥我们)
感谢你致电全美商务解决方案公♥司♥
Thank you for calling National Business Solutions,
办公家具的首选供应商
the number-one destination for office furniture.
我以为是特卡公♥司♥呢
Oh, I thought this was Tecca.
我们负责接听特卡
We handle all incoming calls for Tecca,
剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表