剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表
who has these old cop cars.
你觉得他会喜欢一辆这样的车来家里玩
玩?
You think he'd like one
of those to come by?
我觉得不会吧,不会。
I don't think so, no.
我可以打扮成警♥察♥说:
“闭嘴,小混♥蛋♥。去你的。”
I could dress up like a cop and say,
"Shut up, you little jerk. Fuck you."
我很想去参加。
I'd love to come to it.
主要是塞思的朋友。
It's just mainly Seth's friends.
——还有父母。
——对不起,迈克。
-And parents.
-I'm sorry, Mike.
就一个小聚会。对不起。
It's just a small party. I'm sorry.
我很想去参加。
I'd love to go to it.
没事。
It's alright.
罗恩。
Ron.
我想告诉你,士气真的很低。
I wanted to tell you
that morale is really down.
我知道,道格拉斯。
I know that, Douglas.
我明天要扮成鸡来上班。
I'm going to come in
dressed as a chicken tomorrow.
别扮成鸡来上班。
Don't come in dressed as a chicken.
该死的迈克。我在干什么?
Fuckin' Mike. What am I doing?
罗恩,你得做点什么。
Ron, you have to do something.
你得劝杰夫别轻生。
You need to walk Jeff off the ledge.
你想让我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
敲敲敲。这是我爸妈。
Knock, knock. These are my parents.
妈妈,爸爸,这是布伦达和罗恩。
Mom, Dad, this is Brenda and Ron.
——哦。
——罗恩。
-Oh.
-Ron.
来吧,我带你看看厨房♥。
Come on, I'll show you the kitchen.
啊。
Ah.
谢谢你们这么好心。
他们一直很想来看看我工作的地方。
Thank you for being so kind.
They've been dying to see where I work.
杰夫。杰夫,我们得谈谈。
Jeff. Jeff, we need to talk.
太好了,罗恩。
Great, Ron.
因为我从布伦达那里感觉到
她希望我放弃这一切
'Cause I'm getting the feeling from Brenda
that she wants me to drop all of this
然后回到最初的计划。
and go back to the original plans.
你同意这个想法吗?
Is that something you agree with?
这不管用。我老是看到
同样的东西一遍又一遍。
This isn't working. I keep seeing
the same stuff over and over again.
我们需要改变这个流程。
We need to change the process.
你和我明天要一起搞定这事。
You and I are going to figure this out
together tomorrow.
——周末。
——是啊,抱歉,杰夫,
-The weekend.
-Yeah, I'm sorry, Jeff,
但我明天有个派对,我不能去。
but I have a party tomorrow, I can't.
太棒了。派对太棒了!
That's perfect. Party's perfect!
我来了,
反正我不想把它当工作。
I'm coming,
I don't want it to feel like work anyway.
这是我儿子的派对。
就像孩子的派对一样。
It's my son's party.
It's like a kid's party.
但也有一些大人。
But some adults too.
是啊,也有一些大人。
Yeah, there's some adults.
太好了。你不会那么拘谨了。
Perfect. You won't be so buttoned up.
也许罗恩能帮我们破解这个。
Maybe that Ron can help crack this.
那个没那么傻的罗恩。
The Ron who's not such a big dork.
开玩笑。
Joking.
天哪。哥们,别这样。
Oh, my God. Dude, no.
别这样。
No.
喂?
Hello?
我正考虑终于对你做点什么。
I'm thinking of finally
doing something to you.
什么?你是谁?
What? Who is this?
抱歉,如果你听到咕噜声,
我在做肠道重置。
Sorry, if you're hearing rumblies,
I'm doing this gut reset.
我基本上在吃活着的泡菜,
I'm essentially eating
pickles that are alive,
它们给我最生动的梦。
and they are giving me
the most vivid dreams.
就像,我的脑子里有活动的画面。
有些事连拍都拍不到。
Like, I mean, moving pictures in my head.
Things I can't even photograph.
是啊,挺疯狂的。
Yeah, it's pretty crazy.
T,我有个更有趣的故事,
等你忙完了告诉我一声。
T, I got a much more interesting story,
so just let me know when you're done.
那件事有什么新进展吗?
Anything new on the thing?
实际上,确实有些新东西。
Actually, there is some new stuff.
爸,这太疯狂了。
Dad, this is crazy.
他肯定做了他们所有的网站。
He must have done all their websites.
派对课上的那个女孩
The girl at the Life of the Party class
说很多电脑高手都上这门课,
said a lot of computer guys
take the class,
而且两个网站的颜色模式都一样?
and it's the same color pattern
on each website, on both of 'em?
可能也是那个打我的家伙。
It's probably the guy
who's swatting me, too.
嗯,如果他做了市政厅的网站,
那里肯定会有个文件。
Well, if he did the website for City Hall,
there'd definitely be a file there.
是啊,我进不去。这家伙认出我了。
Yeah, I can't go in there.
This guy recognized me.
如果这个政♥府♥是这一切的中心,
If this government
is the center of all of it,
别人可能也会认出我。
someone else will probably recognize me.
哦,你明天可以去。
没人会注意到你。看!
Oh, you could go tomorrow.
No one will notice you. Look!
我是说,没人会在那儿上班,
因为今天是周日。
I mean, no one'll be working there
because it's Sunday.
但因为这个展会,大楼会开放。
But the building will be open
because of this fair.
天哪,你说得对,
Oh, my God, you're right,
因为他们得一直开着厕所,
'cause they'd have to keep
the bathrooms open
因为他们一直在吃那些油炸的东西。
because they're eating
all that fried shit.
她进去了。她要投资。
She's in. She's gonna invest.
他们下周才会宣布,但她已经进去了!
They're not gonna announce it
'til next week, but she's in!
——天哪!
——上帝!
-Oh, my God!
-God!
——哇,真的!
——太神奇了。
-Wow, really!
-That's amazing.
我不敢相信这真的发生了!
I can't believe it's happening!
我得给乔治打电♥话♥,因为他快疯了。
I gotta call George because
he's been freaking out.
他快崩溃了。
He's a wreck.
哦!
Oh!
嘿!杰夫,谢谢你来。
Hey! Jeff, thanks for coming.
抱歉,我转了好几圈。
我看到了正确的地址,
Sorry, I circled a few times.
I saw the right address,
但我以为那是谷仓,
因为那里有个谷仓车♥库♥。
but I thought it was a barn
because of the barn garage.
我不知道你住的是谷仓屋。
I didn't know you lived in a barn house.
真是无聊透顶的社区。
Crazy boring neighborhood.
我感觉自己好像在《乐高大电影》里。
I feel like I'm in The Lego Movie.
随便吃。
里面有些食物和饮料。
Help yourself.
Food and drinks in there.
请稍等一下。
我马上回来。
Excuse me one second.
I'll be right back.
-是的。
-是的,谢谢。
-Yeah.
-Yeah, thanks.
迈克,你在干什么?
Mike, what are you doing?
-我说我想来。
-我说不。
-I said I wanted to come.
-I said no.
你说我们是家人。
You said we were family.
我们待会儿再聊吧,迈克。
拜托,你走吧。
We can talk about this later, Mike.
Please, just leave.
看,我带了礼物。
Look, I brought a present.
让我把礼物放到
礼物该放的地方。
Let me put the present
where the presents go.
迈克,滚出去。
剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表