剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表
埃尔玛,回家洗个澡吧!
Elma, go home and shower!
该死!
God damn it!
嘿,罗恩。我真的、
真的只需要你的签名。
Hey, Ron. I just need your signature
really, really quick.
是的,这是什么?好吧。
Yeah, what's this? Okay.
——谢谢。完美。
——谢谢。
-Thank you. Perfect.
-Thank you.
嘿,超级明星,
新闻把你的采访放到了YouTube上
Hey, superstar,
the news put your interview on YouTube
有三百人看了。
and 300 people watched it.
——哦,不错,太棒了。
——是的!
-Oh, nice, that's so great.
-Yeah!
是的,评论也特别好。
Yeah, and the comments
are really nice, too.
他们说:
“哦,天哪,
我等不及要逛这个商场了。”
They're like,
"Oh, man, I can't wait for this mall."
——哦,太棒了。
——是的,真的很酷。
-Oh, that's awesome.
-Yeah, it's really cool.
有些人很生气没有足球,
但只有少数人。
Some people are mad that there isn't
any football, but it's only a few people.
他们到底在说什么?
Well, what are they saying?
他们说:
“哦,天哪,我希望有足球。
They're like,
"Oh, man, I wish there was football.
这是坎顿,应该有足球啊。”
It's Canton, there should be football."
没关系。这很正常。
That's okay. That's to be expected.
有人说:“胡说,没有足球。
One person said, "Bullshit, no football.
去你的,没有足球。
我每天都要带个足球来。”
Fuck you, no football.
I'm gonna bring a football every day."
哈。
Huh.
他说他想用足球干♥你♥。
He says he wants
to fuck you with a football.
什么?
What?
哦。
Oh.
谢谢你告诉我,杰米,
我很感激。
Thanks for telling me, Jamie,
I appreciate it.
红球。
Red Ball.
谢谢你的来电
红球全球市场。
Thank you for calling
Red Ball Market Global.
请稍等,等待下一个客服人员。
Please hold for the next available agent.
是的,当然。经典。
Yeah, sure. Classic.
哦。
Ohh.
“在红球全球市场,
进步不仅仅是我们的目标——
"At Red Ball Market Global,
progress isn't just our goal--
它也是我们的标准。”
it's our standard."
“趣闻。”“速览。”
"Fun Facts." "Fast Facts."
我完全不知道那个饼图到底是什么意思。
I don't know what the hell
that pie chart means at all.
那就是确切的红球。就是这样!
That's the exact red ball. That's it!
那就是我看到的那个球!
That's the ball I saw!
那就是那天我看到的精确的红球。
That's the exact red ball I saw that day.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
娜奥米。
Naomi.
朗达·斯科特。私人。
Ronda Scott. Private.
肯尼,你在哪里?露面吧!
Where you at, Kenny? Show yourself!
瑞安·库珀,你这小混♥蛋♥!
Ryan Cooper, you smug little fucker!
拜托。总得有人知道点什么!
Come on. Someone's gotta have something!
好了,这个——
这就是整个董事会。
Alright, this--
so this is the whole board here.
他们在网站上放了简介,
They had bios on the website,
但我网上找不到关于他们的任何信息。
but I couldn't find anything
about them online.
他们有Instagram账号♥,但都是私密的。
They had Instagram accounts,
but they were completely private.
这是谁?朗达。
Who's this? Ronda.
——你觉得她是其中一员吗?
——我的意思是,是的。
-You think she's part of it?
-I mean, yeah.
她是董事会成员。他们都是其中一员。
She's part of the board.
They're all part of it.
她太美了。我不知道。
She's so beautiful.
I don't know.
我觉得她可能不是其中一员。
I think that maybe she's not part of it.
所有这些人都在董事会里。
他们都是其中一员。
All these people are on the board.
They're all part of it.
我不知道。她好漂亮。
我不知道。我不知道。
I don't know. She's gorgeous.
I don't know. I don't know.
好吧,当我去了县书♥记♥处时,
Okay, well, when I went
to the county clerk's office,
他们说有人在我之前查过那份契约。
they said someone had
checked out the deed before me.
我拍下了那个人的名字。
他叫史蒂文·德罗伊科。
I took a picture of the name.
His name is Steven Droyco.
我觉得他当时也在做跟我一样的事。
I think he was onto
the same thing I'm onto.
也许他在调查这件事。你能找到他吗?
Maybe he's looking into that.
Can you find him?
让我查一下,好吗?我会到处问问。
Let me look into it, okay?
I'm gonna ask around.
——好了,我们开始吧,好的。
——干杯。
-Alright, here we go, alright.
-Cheers.
干杯,干杯,我们正在做点什么。
有点事情要发生了。
Cheers, cheers, we're doing something.
Something's happening.
红球全球市场重视您的来电。
请稍等,等待下一个客服人员。
Red Ball Market Global values your call.
Please hold for the next available agent.
——我前妻想杀我。
——什么?
-My ex-wife tried to kill me.
-What?
她想毒死我。
She tried to poison me.
她会把药片放进我的食物里。
She would put pills in my food.
你知道,耐力药片。
性耐力药片。
You know, stamina pills.
Sexual stamina pills.
她放了100片。
She put 100 of 'em in.
以前让我闻起来像只鸭子。
Used to make me smell like a duck.
她会说,
“迈克,你为什么闻起来像条鱼?
She would say,
"Mike, why do you smell like a fish?
你闻起来像只鸭子。”
You smell like a duck."
我以前会说,
“这是你给我的药片,
I used to say,
"It's the pills you gave me,
让我闻起来像只鸭子。”
make me smell like a duck."
家人。我原谅她了。
Family. I forgave her.
是啊,家人真的很难相处。
Yeah, family can be real hard.
我爸爸是个很棒的人。
My dad was such a great man.
他们用他的名字命名了一座桥。
They named a bridge after him.
但其实这可能很难,你知道吗?
But that can actually be hard, you know?
这真的会让你陷入一种……
It can really just put you
at a place where it's...
该死的歌♥!拜托,
这些混♥蛋♥从来都不接电♥话♥!
This fucking song!
Come on, these fuckers never pick up!
——他们根本不会接电♥话♥!——一群废物!
-They're never gonna pick up!
-Pieces of shit!
你联♥系♥不到任何人。
You can't get ahold of anybody.
这就是当今世界的问题。
That's the problem with the world today.
人们制♥造♥垃圾,
你却连跟谁说都说不上。
People make garbage,
and you can't talk to anybody.
你没法向他们抱怨,也得不到道歉。
You can't complain to them,
you can't get an apology.
我想朝他们大喊!
I wanna scream at 'em!
你抓到他们了。你有他们的名字。
You got 'em. You got their names.
你告诉他们你知道他们是谁。
他们在里面。
You tell 'em you know who they are.
They're in there.
是啊。
Yeah.
谢谢你的来电。
Thank you for calling
国家商业解决方案,头号♥目的地。
National Business Solutions,
the number-one destination
办公家具的首选。
for office furniture.
是啊,嗨。我有个消息给泰卡,
Yeah, hi. I have a message for Tecca,
红球全球市场的椅子公♥司♥子公♥司♥。
the chair company subsidiary
of Red Ball Market Global.
我在网上找到了你们整个董事会。
I found your whole board online.
现在,你得跟我谈谈。
Now, you have to talk to me.
剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表