剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表
I'm going to take them
to my guy to take a look.
他们是你的父母,明白吗?
They're your parents, okay?
这也是你的生活。他们会理解的。
It's your life, too.
They'll understand.
如果我们发现这是个全新的虫子,
If we found out it's a brand-new bug,
介意我用我的名字命名它吗?
do you mind if I named it after me?
好啦,好的。
我待会儿还得跟你聊一下,好吗?
Okay, alright. I have to talk
to you a little later, okay?
嘿,你们在这儿聊什么呢?
Hey, what are you guys
talking about over here?
——哦,购物中心,罗恩。
——购物中心。
-Oh, malls, Ron.
-Malls.
我们只是在聊购物中心。
聊关于购物中心的事。
We're just talking malls.
Talking shop about malls.
说真的,你们在聊什么?
看起来挺严肃的。
For real, what are you talking about?
It seemed serious.
不,没那么严重。
Nah, it's not that big a deal.
——来,让我来拿这个。
——哦。谢谢你,塔拉。
-Here, let me get this.
-Oh. Thank you, Tara.
——非常感谢你。
——请先。是的。
-Thank you so much.
-After you. Yeah.
——别关上它。
——哦,对不起。
-Don't shut it on me.
-Oh, sorry.
——对不起。我以为——
——等我进去再说。
-I'm sorry. I thought--
-Wait 'til I'm in there.
……周三,如果你打算来的话。
...Wednesday, if you were
thinking of coming to that.
它只有大约四小时长。
It's only like four hours long.
道格拉斯回来了,大家。
Douglas is back, everyone.
嘿!
Hey!
——他来了。
——天哪。
-There he is.
-Oh, my God.
我无法形容再次见到你们的感觉有多好。
I can't tell you how good it feels
to see all of you again.
有些时候,
我真不确定自己能不能活着出去。
There were times when I wasn't sure
I would make it out of there alive.
幸运的是,我当时躲在冰箱下面,
Luckily, I was under a refrigerator,
所以我能打开冷冻室,拿到食物。
so I was able to swing open the freezer
and have access to food.
我没法挑自己想要的。
I couldn't pick what I had.
我只抓到能碰到的任何东西。
I just grabbed whatever I could touch.
但我还是活下来了,尽管我没法挑。
But I was able to survive,
even though I couldn't pick.
我在冰箱底下有大把时间可以思考。
I had a lot of time
to think under that fridge.
我想向大家为派对道歉。
And I'd like to apologize
to all of you for the party.
道格拉斯,算了吧。
我们只高兴你回来了。
Douglas, forget it.
We're just happy you're back.
你们真是最善良的人。
You're just the kindest people.
——道格拉斯,很高兴你没事。
——谢谢,罗恩。
-Douglas, glad you're alright.
-Thanks, Ron.
我想看看商场的规划。
I want to take a look at the mall plans.
我想确保我们有足够的轮椅通道。
I want to make sure we have enough
wheelchair access.
我只是想确定我们符合美国残疾人法案
(ADA)
的要求。
I just want to be certain
that we're ADA compliant.
你知道什么是美国残疾人法案吗?
You know what ADA is?
是的,我知道什么是美国残疾人法案,
我们完全符合要求。
Yeah, I know what ADA is,
and we're completely complying.
我打算全程监督这件事,哥们。
I intend to be all over this one, buddy.
我不会让你在那些坡道上走捷径。
I'm not gonna let you
take shortcuts on those ramps.
你坐轮椅多久了?
How long are you in the wheelchair?
他们觉得大概两到八个月。
They think, like, two to eight months.
这得看我的情况。
It's sort of up to me.
请稍等一下。
很高兴你回来了。
Excuse me one second.
Glad you're back.
——是吗?
——我找到了奥利弗·普罗布洛。
-Yeah?
-I found Oliver Probblo.
他在代顿外面。
He's outside Dayton.
好了,大家,过来一下。
请把包从地上拿开。
Okay, everybody, coming through.
Bags off the floor, please.
包从地上拿开。多丽丝,拿你的包。
Bags off the floor. Doris, bag.
——嗯?
——把你的包捡起来,亲爱的。
-Huh?
-Pick your bag up, sweetie.
路途有点远,
但我们明天晚上可以去跟他谈谈。
It's a bit of a drive,
but we can go talk to him tomorrow night.
你能安排一下吗?
Can you swing it?
布伦达。布伦达,嘿。
Brenda. Brenda, hey.
周三他们在现场爆破护壁,
They're blasting the ledge
at the site on Wednesday,
我告诉来自坎顿自然防御的安德鲁·博
尔多,
and I told Andrew Bohldo
from Canton Natural Defense
我会去现场监督。
that I would be there to oversee it.
是啊。随便吧,罗恩。
Yeah. Whatever, Ron.
哦,我还有一些消息,
我们需要好好坐下来聊聊。
Oh, and I have some news
we really need to sit down about.
这样吧,我等杰夫旅行回来再说。
You know what, I'll wait
'til Jeff gets back from his trip.
我现在就能谈。
我明天才走。
I can talk right now.
I don't leave 'til tomorrow.
不,等你回来再聊。
No, we'll talk when you get back.
处理起来需要一点时间。
It's gonna take a little while to process.
——你好?
——来吧,迈克,我在外面。
-Hello?
-Come on down, Mike, I'm outside.
上来吧,我刚从淋浴里出来。
Come up, I'm just popping out
of the shower.
闭上你那该死的苍蝇陷阱,
妓♥女♥!你这汗臭猪!
Shut your fucking fly trap, whore!
You fucking sweaty pig!
你的鸡鸡怎么跑到我床上来了?
What's your cock doing on my bed?
鸡鸡汁都沾满我他妈的床上了。
Cock juice all over my fuckin' bed.
——我的照片到底怎么了——
——嘿,嘿,罗恩。
-What the hell happened to my picture--
-Hey, hey, Ron.
嘿,嘿,嘿。
Hey, hey, hey.
是啊。我为这乱糟糟的场面抱歉。
Yeah. I'm sorry for the mess.
于是,我给奥利弗发了邮件。
你知道,他是个演员。
So, I emailed Oliver.
You know, he was an actor.
于是,我告诉他我们是他的粉丝,
这样他就不会害怕了。
So, I told him we were fans
so he wouldn't get spooked.
他说他今晚要演出,
He said he was doing his show tonight,
我们该过去找他聊聊。
and we should go by
and talk to him after.
这些花哨的鞋子是干嘛用的?
What are the fancy shoes for?
我不知道。
谁知道今晚我们会去哪儿呢。
I don't know. Who knows where
we're gonna end up tonight.
也许会去个挺高档的地方,对吧?
嘿,想吃点什么吗?
Somewhere fancy maybe, huh?
Hey, want anything to eat?
——哦,我没事。
——路途遥远,来吧。
-Oh, I'm okay.
-It's a long ride, come on.
坐下吧,我给你拿点东西。
来吧,来吧。
Sit down, I'll get you something.
Come on, come on.
啊,管它呢!
水槽里居然有呕吐物。
Ah, what the hell?
There's barf in the sink.
该死。
Goddamn it.
我们来看看……
Let's see...
这里。
here.
你要来点……
You want some...
一些……
some...
鸡肉?
chicken?
你要来点炸……
You want some fried...
我马上回来。
I'll be right with you.
整件衬衫都沾上了?
Got a whole shirt and everything?
哦!那到底是什么玩意儿?
Oh! What the hell was that?
你本该吃点那鸡肉的。
You shoulda ate some of that chicken.
那鸡肉真棒。满满的洋葱。
That was really good pepper chicken.
Whole lotta onions.
剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表