剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表
这是我工作中最糟的部分。
this is the worst part of my job.
我们没法代表你。
We can't represent you.
-不好意思?
-你没通过。
-Excuse me?
-You didn't make the cut.
你的脸稍微有点夸张。
Your face is just a bit too extreme.
-这是谁?
-我是马尔特
-Who is this?
-This is Malt
来自万德罗姆面孔模特管理公♥司♥。
from Vendrome Faces Modeling Management.
你提交申请成为我们的模特之一。
You submitted to be one of our models.
我没有提交申请当模特。
我不知道这是什么。
I did not submit to be a model.
I don't know what this is.
你确实提交了申请当模特。
You did submit to be a model.
我没提交,我不想当模特。
我知道我不是模特。
I didn't, I don't want to be a model.
I know I'm not a model.
帮个忙。
Do me a favor.
这辈子都别再联♥系♥我或这个办公室了。
Don't ever contact me
or this office in your life.
嘿,罗恩。
Hey, Ron.
抱歉打扰你。
Sorry to bother you.
你知道杰夫准备的惊喜是什么吗?
You have any idea
what this treat's gonna be from Jeff?
你觉得会是甜点还是书,或者……
You think it's gonna be like a dessert
or like a book, or...
我不知道。
I don't know.
好的。我只是真的很担心。
Okay. I'm just really worried.
搂着她?那就是谢幕了。
Arm around her? That's curtain call.
她演了个乞丐。
She played a beggar.
她又不是梅雷尔达。
It's not like she was Merelda.
如果我是卡西莫多,
却忘了她演过梅雷尔达,
那可就太疯狂了。
It'd be crazy if I was Quasimodo
and I forgot she played Merelda.
嘿!哦,天哪,发生什么事了?
Hey! Oh, dear, what's happening?
为什么我们家里有这么多该死的垃圾?
Why do we have so much
goddamn junk in this house?
亲爱的,你得离开我的办公室,
因为我得去弄我的甲板。
I need you out of my office, honey,
'cause I gotta work on my deck.
——所以……
——另一个投资人?
-So...
-Another investor?
希望如此。是的。
有个特别干练的女人。
Hopefully. Yes.
There's this very neat woman.
她真的很感兴趣。她甚至——她提到我
She's really interested.
She actually-- she referred to me
像个厉害的母熊。
as a badass mama bear.
天哪。
Oh, my God.
然后我想,我得抓住这个机会。
And I thought, I gotta,
you know, hook that.
——我们看看吧。
——挺酷的。
-We'll see.
-It's cool.
——恭喜你,太酷了。
——谢谢。哦!
-Congratulations, that's super cool.
-Thank you. Oh!
周六,她问我能不能跟她一起吃晚饭。
On Saturday, she asked me
if we would join her for dinner.
我会尽量去,但我——
I'll try to make it, but I'm--
我现在超级忙,所以别指望我了。
I'm super busy right now,
so just don't count on me.
——是的。
——是的。
-Yeah.
-Yeah.
我们看看会发生什么吧。
我们看看一切会如何发展。
We'll see what happens.
We'll see how it all pans out.
是的,我们会试试。
Yeah, we'll try.
……一种能当胸部填充物的材料,
...a material that's going to function
as padding for the breast,
但也能放进洗碗机里清洗。
but then also something that
you can pop in the dishwasher.
你知道,这东西真的可以很灵活。
You know, it's something that
really can kind of be versatile.
那么,明天我们聊聊吧。
So, let's talk tomorrow about it.
好的。再次感谢。好了,再见。
Okay. Thanks again. Alright, bye.
和投资人谈得怎么样?
How did it go with the investor?
我怎么也让他笑不出来。
I couldn't get him to smile.
什么?
What?
我一直盯着他看……
I just kept looking over at him...
等着他笑出来。
waiting for him to smile.
我给他看了所有东西,所有的路线,
I was showing him everything,
all the trails,
但他一点也没被打动。
and wasn't impressed.
于是,我决定加快点速度。
So, I decided to go a little faster.
你知道,
我觉得如果他能感受到微风拂过脸庞,
You know, I thought if he felt
the breeze hit his face,
他肯定会笑出来的。
he'd definitely smile.
但他没笑。
He didn't.
于是我加快了很多速度。
So, I went a lot faster.
然后,我看到一根原木,
我知道我能跨过去。
Then, I saw this log
that I knew I could get over.
然后发生了什么?
And what happened?
跨不过去了。
Couldn't get over it.
他撞上了挡风玻璃。
He flew into the windshield.
——什么?
——他没穿过去,
-What?
-He didn't go through it,
但他的头直接撞上了。
but his head hit it straight on.
然后就像被弹回座位上一样,
And just like, shot back into his seat,
他,好像……
and he, like...
不说话了。
wasn't talking.
然后,他开始揉搓双手
Then, he started rubbing his hands
说:“我不知道,我不知道,
我不知道,我不知道,
going, "I don't know, I don't know,
I don't know, I don't know,
-我不知道,我真的不知道。
-罗恩,他现在在哪里?
-I don't know, I don't know."
-Ron, where is he right now?
我带他回了酒店。
I took him back to the hotel.
他说他只想睡一会儿。
He said he just wanted to
get a little bit of sleep.
哦,我的天。
Oh, my God.
他就是没明白我想做什么。
He just didn't get
what I was trying to do.
他一直说要带LED屏幕来放老恐龙的视
频。
He kept talking about bringing LED screens
to show videos of old dinosaurs.
-那挺有意思的——
-不,一点都不!
-That's an interesting--
-No, it's not!
这不是我想做的。关键是要活在当下。
That's not what I'm trying to do.
It's all about trying to be in the moment.
这是给士兵们的治疗,
It's therapy for soldiers,
好让他们适应和平时期。
so they can get used to peace time.
所以,你知道,
他们还能生活在边缘,
So, you know,
they can still live on the edge,
但也没那么危险像战争一样。
but it's not all as dangerous as war.
我得去跟阿图罗谈谈。
他刚给我发了一些新计划。
I gotta go talk to Arturo.
He just sent me some new plans.
他完全不知道我在想什么。
他根本不懂。
He's got no idea what I'm going for.
He doesn't get it at all.
好吧,那要花多少钱?
Okay, and how much will that cost?
没关系。真的没关系。
没关系。这必须行得通。
It doesn't matter. Doesn't matter.
It doesn't matter. This has to work.
我们必须让孩子们知道,
你可以追逐自己的梦想。
We have to show the kids
that you can chase your dreams.
-是的。
-这必须行得通。
-Yeah.
-This has to work.
我不会回到费舍·罗贝。
永远都不会。
I'm not going back to Fisher Robay.
Ever.
我宁愿死。
I'd rather die.
我宁愿自杀。
I'd rather kill myself.
安德鲁·博洛在坎顿自然防御公♥司♥
Andrew Bohlo at Canton Natural Defense
非常担心爆破对当地野生动物的影响。
is really worried about
the effects of the blasting
我们来处理。
我们有办法减轻这些影响。
on the local wildlife.
-是的,我只是想——
-哦,等一下。
I'll handle it. We have a way
to mitigate these things.
对不起,真的很抱歉。
-Yeah, I just want to--
-Oh, hold on for one sec.
-你好?
剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表