剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表
Mike, get the fuck outta here.
让我把礼物放到那个地方
Let me put the present in the place
-礼物要放的地方。
-嘿,罗恩?
-where the presents are going.
-Hey, Ron?
你有青柠吗?
You got any lime?
我带了塔金,你知道,用来装饰杯边。
I brought Tajin, you know, for the rim.
我觉得厨房♥里有青柠。
大概有四个吧。
I think there's limes in the kitchen.
I think there's about four of 'em.
好了,接下来我们要做
梅斯卡尔老式鸡尾酒。
Alright, after this, we're doing
Old Fashioneds with Mezcal.
天哪,太棒了!
Oh, my God, yes!
给我来一杯老式鸡尾酒。
Let me have one Old Fashioned.
迈克,滚出去。
Mike, get out of here.
拜托,给我一块披萨。
Come on, let me have a piece of pizza.
你不能进去。
You are not going in there.
但我只是想把礼物拿进去。
But I just wanna walk the present in.
我想走三英尺。
I wanna walk three feet.
我把这个放下了。我有一块披萨,
I put this down. I have a piece of pizza,
然后我就离开那儿。
and then I get outta there.
滚出去!快走!
Get the fuck out of here! Go!
谢谢你——你现在必须走了。
Thank you for-- you gotta go right now.
嘿,爸爸!爸爸,
你看这个。看看这个。
Hey, Dad! Dad, look it. Look it.
-咱们跳个舞吧。
-你得跳,特罗斯珀先生。
-Let's do the dance.
-You gotta do it, Mr. Trosper.
-我不知道,伙计们。
-大家!
-I don't know, guys.
-Everybody!
特罗斯珀先生要跳皮威舞。
Mr. Trosper's gonna do the Pee-wee dance.
闭嘴,加比。
Shut the fuck up, Gabby.
爸爸,拜托,你得——
你得跳个舞。
Dad, come on, you gotta--
you gotta do the dance.
什么?我才不跳呢。
The what? I'm not doing that.
-跳个舞。
-现在还不行。
-Do the dance.
-Not right now.
爸爸,就跳个舞吧。
Dad, just do the dance.
嗯,也许我晚点再跳。
有点傻气。
Well, maybe I'll do it a little later.
It's a little dorky.
爸爸,拜托,咱们跳个舞吧。
Dad, come on, let's do the dance.
塞思,我现在不跳,关掉它。
Seth, I'm not doing it
right now, turn it off.
放点别的音乐。
Play something else.
也许我们晚点再跳。
Maybe we'll do it a little later.
嗯。
Mm.
罗恩,这感觉不像我原本期待的那样。
Ron, this doesn't feel like what
I was hoping it was going to feel like.
这有点像孩子的派对。
This is kinda like a kid's party.
但我走对了路。
我们会把整个团队
But I was on the right path.
We'll get the whole team
在坎顿基地
明天一早精神饱满地出发。
at the Canton site
bright and early tomorrow morning.
我想我有个主意
能赶走那些陈旧的念头。
I think I have an idea
to shake off the cobwebs.
明天?明天是周日,我可能——
Tomorrow? Tomorrow's Sunday, I might--
哦,什么,今天是周日?
你得去教堂,罗恩?
Oh, what, it's Sunday?
You got church, Ron?
拜托。周日欢乐时光。
Come on. Sunday Funday.
-我从哪边出去?
-就在那儿。
-Which way do I get outta here?
-It's right there.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐——
Happy birthday to--
塞思。
Seth.
好啦,好啦。好了,好了。
Okay, okay. Alright, alright.
-天啊。
-没事的。
-Oh, God.
-It's fine.
已经盖住了。没人需要看它。
It's covered. No one needs to look at it.
哦。
Oh.
罗恩,
你说你会跟他谈谈他的酗酒问题。
Ron, you said that you would
talk to him about his drinking.
你说,“我会处理的。”
You said, "I will handle it."
亲爱的塞思,
我盯着这个巧克力大猩猩看了一年
Dear Seth, I've been looking
at this Chocolate Kong for a year
想找个理由买♥♥下来。
and wanted a reason to buy it.
我不太了解你,
但如果你跟你♥爸♥爸一样,
I don't know you very well,
but if you're anything like your dad,
我知道你是个好人。
I know you're a good person.
生日快乐,朋友。
Happy birthday, a friend.
好了,大家。
Alright, everybody.
分散开。
Spread out.
感受一下空间。
Feel the space.
我们会在那儿待一整天,
We're gonna be here all day,
所以尽管随便提问吧,
so feel free to question everything,
甚至是我们已经走得很远的事情。
even things that we are
far down the road on.
好吗?加油,团队。
Alright? Go, team.
-真♥他♥妈♥热,罗恩。
-我知道,路易斯。
-It's fucking hot, Ron.
-I know, Louis.
我该怎么做?
What am I supposed to do?
那到底是什么?
What the hell is that?
别紧张,别紧张,好吗?
罗比就住在附近。
Easy. Easy, Robbie. You got this, Robbie.
-你行的。你行的,罗比。
-嘿!
-You got it. You got it, Robbie.
-Hey!
-你行的。你行的。
-嘿!
-You got it. You got it.
-Hey!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
你不能擅自闯入。
What the fuck are you doing?
You can't trespass.
放松,放松,好吗?
罗比就住在附近。
Relax, relax, alright?
Robbie lives down the road.
让我们完成吧。我们马上就走。
Just let us finish. We'll be outta here.
-完成什么?
-履带车课程。
-Finish what?
-The crawler course.
罗比正努力精确地驾驶他的卡车
Robbie's trying
to precision guide his truck
沿着赛道慢慢开,不让它掉下去。
over the course slowly without it falling.
-你在开玩笑吧?
-嘿,这是我开到最远的地方
-Are you kidding me?
-Hey, it's the farthest I got
没掉下来。
-嘿,集中注意力。
-without falling off.
-Hey, concentrate.
别管这个废物。
Don't worry about this loser.
嘿,拿上你的玩具
Hey, get your fucking toys
滚出我的地盘!
-罗恩?罗恩,冷静点。
-and get the fuck off the property!
-Ron? Ron, calm down.
-闭嘴!
-滚开……
-Shut up!
-Get the fuck away from...
我觉得我现在准备好对付你了。
I think I'm ready
to do something to you now.
很好,那就来抓我吧,混♥蛋♥!
Good, then come get me then, fucker!
-来抓我吧!
-你得冷静点。
-Come and fucking get me!
-You gotta calm down.
嘿!
Hey!
搞什么鬼?
我到底在找什么?
What the fuck?
What the fuck am I looking for here?
我在找什么?
What am I looking for?
先生?
Sir?
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing in here?
——什么?
——你在这里干什么?
-What?
-What are you doing in here?
我是黛比的兄弟。
I'm Debbie's brother.
黛比?黛比·拉弗蒂?
Debbie? Debbie Rafferty?
对啊。
Yeah.
过来,我给你看看。对,过来。
Come here, I'll show you.
Yeah, come here.
对,这没问题。我给你看看。
Yeah, this isn't a problem. I'll show you.
——你要给我看?
——对啊。
-You'll show me?
剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表