剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表
It is fun. Okay.
嘘……
Sh...
嘿,迈克。最近怎么样?
Hey, Mike. How's it going?
是的,他在这儿。我盯着他呢。
Yeah, he's here. I got eyes on him.
但他正和那个该死的家伙在一起,
那个家伙要他离开。
But he's with this fucking guy
that wants him to leave.
-你说什么?
-这个家伙,他一直说,
-What do you mean?
-This guy, he keeps saying,
“咱们快走吧,这地方真糟。”
"Let's get outta here, this place sucks.
我想去你家的热水浴缸里。”
I want to go to your hot tub
in your house."
迈克,你在说什么?
Mike, what are you talking about?
这个家伙,他想去该死的热水浴缸里
This guy, he wants to go
to the fucking hot tub
-在他家。
-……在你家,在热水浴缸里。
-in his house.
-...in your house, in the hot tub.
他是老朋友,
或者可能和他一起长大什么的。
He's an old friend, or maybe he
grew up with him or something.
他好像从来没泡过热水浴缸。
It's like he's never been
in a hot tub before.
真爱耍小性子。
Fuckin' pouting.
-什么?
-罗恩,你什么时候能到?
-What?
-Ron, when can you get here?
新闻媒体现在正在布置现场。
The news media is setting up now.
比我想象的要花更长时间。
It's taking longer than I thought.
我会尽快赶到,
但我可能会在这里耽搁一会儿。
I'll get there as quick as I can, but
I might be stuck here for a little bit.
这里工作环境还不错。
It's not a bad place to work.
我们在哥伦布地区做了很多很棒的工作。
We do a lot of great work
in the Columbus area.
哦,不错。
Oh, good.
我们还能出去玩,
去我们的湖边小屋,那是……
And we get away,
we go to our lake house, it's...
各位,请到客厅来
Everyone, please join us
in the living room
在甜点前听音乐、喝点消化酒。
for music and digestifs before dessert.
希望你喜欢巧克力。
I hope you like chocolate.
对吧?
Right?
罗恩,你在哪里?
Ron, where are you?
我觉得我们快要敬酒了。
I think we're about to do the toast.
我可能准备离开这里了。
I might be getting ready
to get out of here.
是的,我有点担心他很快就会离开。
Yeah, well, I'm worried
he's gonna leave soon.
我觉得这家伙开始让他受不了了。
I think that this guy's
starting to wear him down.
他们已经见过你了。你已经完成了。
They've already seen you.
You're done here.
你已经做完了所有该做的。
You did everything you had to do.
咱们去你家吧。
Let's go to your house.
迈克,就让他待着吧。想办法搞定。
Mike, just keep him there.
Figure out a way.
哇哦。尼亚加拉大瀑布?
Whoa. Niagara Falls?
真酷。
That's cool.
特蕾莎·博纳文图拉。
Teresa Bonaventura.
什么……
What...
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
-迈克。
-啊,好久不见了。
-Mike.
-Ah, been a while
自从有人这么叫我以来。
since I've been called that.
我是奥利弗·普罗布洛。
我找到了她的邮箱。
It's Oliver Probblo. I found her email.
店里的那些混♥蛋♥一点用都没有。
Fuckers at the store were useless.
但他们确实从那块摔坏的iPad上取回了
我的东西。
But they did get my stuff
off that smashed iPad.
他们找到了那个邮箱。
好吧,“S”代表什么?
They found the email.
Okay, what was the "S" for?
根本就不是玛姬·S。
It wasn't Maggie S at all.
那是另一个跟我打过架的人。
That was a different person
I got in a fight with
关于我偷的一副太阳镜,
about some sunglasses I stole,
我甚至愿意死到临头都说是自己没偷。
and I was willing to go
to the grave saying I didn't.
-好啦。
-拍那些照片的女人
-Okay.
-The woman who took those pictures
是爱丽丝·昆塔纳。
was Alice Quintana.
该死。它不是往上走,而是往下走。
Fuck. It doesn't go up, it goes down.
垃圾玩意儿。那他妈的是药片吗?
Piece of shit. Is that a fucking pill?
你居然往我嘴里塞他妈的药片!
You were putting
a goddamn pill in my mouth!
对,吃这个。里面有毒鼠药。
Yeah, eat this.
It's got rat poison in it.
那是牙里出来的毒鼠药!
That's rat poison from a tooth!
别碰他!
Get off him!
搞什么鬼?!
What the fuck?!
到底怎么回事?
The fuck is happening?
我知道是你。我现在知道是你了。
I know it's you. I know it's you now.
你怎么会认识这小混♥蛋♥?
How do you know this little prick?
他是我姐姐的儿子。当你袭击他时,
He's my sister's son.
When you attacked him,
他告诉我你快接近真♥相♥了。
he told me you were getting close.
我确实快接近真♥相♥了。
很多我完全不知道的事。
I was getting kinda close.
A lot of shit I didn't have a clue about.
你为什么要邀请我来你家?
Why would you invite me to your house?
现在,我确定就是你。你经营特卡。
Now, I know for sure it's you.
You run Tecca.
你在从纳税人那里偷钱。
You're stealing money from the taxpayers.
你毒死了特蕾莎·博纳文图拉。
You poisoned Teresa Bonaventura.
-什么?
-我觉得你毒死了
-What?
-I think you poisoned
特蕾莎·博纳文图拉,
为了保住她的房♥子。
Teresa Bonaventura to keep her home.
为了让她精神失常,杀死她的大脑,
To keep her mind sick, to kill her brain,
这样你就能从预算办公室随便买♥♥多少椅
子。
so you could just buy as many chairs
as you wanted from the budget office.
我没对她做什么。
I didn't do anything to her.
她已经多年神志不清了。
She's been out of it for many years.
她并没有神志不清。她完全正常。
She's not out of it. She's perfectly fine.
特蕾莎?她一点也不好。
Teresa? She's not well at all.
她是这个世界上我见过的最纯洁的心。
She's got the purest heart I've ever seen
in this whole world.
而你用了她的签名,
And you used her signature,
从这些城市和县的辛勤工作者那里偷钱。
stealing money from the hard-paying people
这是犯罪!
of these cities and counties.
It's a crime!
你到底为什么要邀请我来这所房♥子?
Why the hell would you
invite me to this house?
-太疯狂了。
-我邀请你
-That's crazy.
-I invited you
因为我投资了你妻子的生意。
because I invested
in your wife's business.
你说我贪污的钱,
其实都投在你妻子的生意上了。
And the money which you said I embezzled
is invested with your wife.
你现在是这个家庭的一员了。
You're part of the family now.
所以你才被邀请。
That's why you're invited.
——所以呢?
——你真的想对你妻子那样做吗?
-So?
-You really wanna do that to your wife?
在她陪你做吉普车旅行之后?
After she stood by you
with your Jeep tours?
你真的想毁掉她筹集足够资金的机会吗?
You really wanna ruin her chance
of raising enough money
为了她的A轮融♥资♥?
for her Series A?
是啊,因为你做了那些事,
而我一直在琢磨呢!
Yeah, because you did all that stuff,
and I've been trying to figure it out!
出去告诉吧。
其实,地方检察官就在外面呢。
Go out and tell.
Actually, the DA is right out there.
她是我的好朋友。
She's a close friend.
哦,太酷了,
你居然和地方检察官是朋友。
Oh, cool, you're friends with the DA.
我会告诉你朋友的。
我不明白你为什么不在乎。
I'll tell your friend.
I don't see why you don't care.
因为我觉得你不会那么做的,罗恩。
Because I don't think
you're gonna do it, Ron.
爱丽丝,我一定会那么做的。
剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表