剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表
天啊 当然不是故意的
Oh, my God, of course not.
我觉得你不是蓄意那样做的
I don't think you planned that.
我怎么可能预谋那种事
How would I plan that? Exactly.
没错 我只是不想让你觉得 我会采取什么行动
I just don't want you to think I'm taking any action.
我会把你看到的情况告诉黛安
I'm just gonna let Diane know what you saw.
但也会向她说明你并非故意
But I will tell her you didn't intend to.
你为什么要告诉黛安
Why would you tell Diane?
我只是觉得人力资源部该知道 你在我生日当天
I just think HR should know that you saw up my skirt.
看了我的裙底
On my birthday.
在我脖子上
就这儿
我去跟他谈谈 回头再跟你说
Let me go talk to him, and then I'll get back to you.
该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
该死
Shit.
罗恩
Ron?
天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
求你别告诉别人我的手推车还在外面
Please don't tell anybody my wheelbarrow's outside.
最近事情实在太乱了 我搞砸了
Things have just been so crazy and I just fucked up.
(娜塔莉婚前晚宴幻灯片)
(感人婚礼歌♥曲)
(十佳婚礼入场歌♥曲推荐)
(吉姆·克罗司 经典精选)
(我记得小时候坐在妈妈的车后座)
(听这首歌♥的场景)
(人生过得真快啊)
(娜塔莉婚前晚宴幻灯片)
(添加评论)
(人生确实过得太快了)
(总以为将来会做点什么成就)
(可转眼就来不及了)
(特卡 俄亥俄州纽瓦克市 贝灵汉路1334号♥)
(危险 禁止入内)
这到底是什么鬼地方
What the hell is this place?
椅子都在哪儿
Where are the chairs?
糟了
Oh, no!
那个该死的蛋
Oh! Oh, that fucking egg!
完了
Oh, no!
简直难以置信
This is unbelievable.
布伦达要见你 听上去事情挺严重的
Brenda wants to see you and it sounds serious.
别在卫生间等我
Don't wait for me at the bathroom!
布伦达
Brenda?
请坐 罗恩
Have a seat, Ron.
认识阿隆吧 他是坎顿项目的法务主管
You know Alon, our head of legal for Canton.
当然认识 邮轮旅行怎么样 棒极了
Of course, Alon. How was the cruise? Fantastic.
你能告诉我你到底是怎么想的吗
Can you tell me what the hell you were thinking?
我只是没
I just didn't...
你为什么没有给工地聘请安保公♥司♥
Why didn't you hire a security firm for the site?
噢
Oh.
我之前还在权衡
I was still weighing the options.
现在马上就能处理 根本不是什么问题
I can handle that right now. This is not a problem at all.
这确实是个严重问题 罗恩
It is a problem, Ron, because last night,
昨晚有几个青少年在工地喝酒
some teenagers were drinking at the construction site,
其中一人酒精中毒差点没命
and one of them got alcohol poisoning and almost died.
天啊
Oh, God.
而且据说 还有一名老师和学生们一起喝酒
And apparently, there was a teacher drinking with the students.
当时他还光着膀子
And he had his shirt off.
什么 我当初向董事会
What? I vouched for you
力保你能胜任这份工作 顶住了他们所有的质疑
that you could do this job to the board, against all their concerns.
那个男人 那个曾经撂下工作一年
That guy, the one who left for a year
在俄亥俄州郊区的车♥库♥里
to start an Adventure and Jeep Tours company
搞什么"冒险吉普之旅"公♥司♥
in suburban Ohio out of his garage,
甚至抵押了自家房♥子
the one that mortgaged his family's house
结果只在树林里搭了一座绳桥的家伙
and built one rope bridge out in the woods.
你到底能不能胜任 还是我看错人了
Can you do this job, or was I wrong about you?
我能胜任 布伦达 我保证
I can do this, Brenda. I promise.
之前是我分心了 但我绝不会再分心 好吗
I got distracted. No more distractions, okay?
你可以相信我
You can rely on me.
这是警告 罗恩
This is a warning, Ron.
别搞砸了
Don't fuck me.
不会的
I won't.
(删除照片)
别再调查那家椅子公♥司♥了
Stop looking into the chair company.
别再调查那家破椅子公♥司♥了
Stop looking into the fuckin' chair company!
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表