剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表
Alice, I am gonna do it.
你的计划没成功。
Your plan didn't work.
芭芭一定能从别的地方找到那笔钱,
我敢肯定。
Barb can find that money
somewhere else, I'm sure.
我们甚至都不知道Everpump就算有了钱
能不能行得通。
We don't even know if Everpump's
gonna work even with the money.
很多这样的事都搞不定。
A lot of these things don't work out.
我肯定会那么做的。
I'm definitely doing it.
听起来你得好好想想了,罗恩。
It sounds like you've got
a little to think about, Ron.
我要去那边好好当个主人。
I'm gonna go out there and be a good host.
——我在那边见你。
——对,我在那边见你。
-I'll see you out there.
-Yeah, I'll see you out there.
你真是蠢透了,你知道吗?
You're fucking stupid as shit,
you know that?
你为什么要每个网站都用同样的设计?
Why would you put the same design
in every website?
——你想知道是什么吗?
——是线条。
-Do you wanna know what it is?
-It's lines.
——这是我人生的色彩代码。
——什么?
-It's the color code to my life.
-What?
每种颜色代表一个我睡过的女人。
Every color is a different woman
that I slept with.
嗯,首先,我跟粉色睡过。
然后,我跟绿色睡过。
Well, first, I slept with pink.
Then, I slept with green.
然后我又跟粉色睡过,还娶了粉色。
Then I slept with pink again,
and I married pink.
所以这个才是黑色的。
And that's why this one's black.
我告诉你。
I'm telling.
双份威士忌,纯饮。
Double whiskey, neat.
罗恩。
Ron.
罗恩。
Ron.
谜题进展得怎么样了?
How's the mystery going?
——什么?
——哦,抱歉。
-What?
-Oh, sorry.
我本来不该说的,
但我觉得这真的很酷。
I wasn't supposed to say anything,
but I think it's really cool.
——什么?
——芭芭说你在找
-What?
-Barb said that you're looking
一家不靠谱的公♥司♥。
into a bad company.
芭芭知道那个谜题的事?
Barb knows about the mystery?
是啊,抱歉,
我本来不该说的,
Yeah, sorry,
I'm not supposed to say anything,
但娜塔莉跟她说了。
but Natalie told her about it.
我说:“什么?罗恩又不是侦探。
他喜欢商场。”
I said, "What? Ron's not a detective.
He loves malls."
但她却说这真的很酷。
But she said it's really cool.
她说你特别聪明,到处跑来跑去。
She said you're really smart
and you're running around.
你能做任何事。
You can do anything.
她说了很多关于你的好话,
比如你是超级英雄什么的。
She said a lot of nice things about you,
like you were a superhero or something.
真是太贴心了。
It was really sweet.
——芭芭这么说的?
——对。
-Barb said that?
-Yeah.
我现在正努力回忆确切的原话
I'm trying to remember
the exact words right now
不过,是的,真的很贴心。
but, yeah, it was sweet.
最后,我真的想借此机会
And lastly, I just really want
to take an opportunity
感谢你,爱丽丝。
to thank you, Alice.
你为我所做的一切真的太特别了,
It's really special
what you're doing for me,
还有这美妙绝伦的夜晚。
but also this beautiful, beautiful night.
干杯!为爱丽丝。
So, cheers. To Alice.
——这个乐队怎么样?
——不错!
-How 'bout this band?
-Yeah!
我真是太松了一口气,终于结束了。
I'm just so relieved that that is over.
抱歉我刚才那么紧张,罗恩。
Sorry I was so stressed out, Ron.
你知道,我出门的时候,
看到贝比蜷缩在沙发上,
You know, when I was leaving the house,
I saw Baby all curled up
那画面可爱极了。
on the couch, and it was really cute.
我知道你很想拉比。
I know you miss Larby.
还有塞斯,你知道,
他很快就要上大学了。
And with Seth, you know,
he's going off to college soon.
我知道你的心是好的,罗恩。
I know your heart's
in the right place, Ron.
非常感谢你今晚对我的支持。
Thank you so much
for supporting me tonight.
——我太爱你了。
——当然啦。
-I love you so much.
-Of course.
毫无疑问。我为你感到无比骄傲。
Without a question. I'm so proud of you.
我真的很、真的很为你骄傲。
I'm so, so proud of you.
剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表