剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表
不过我们那儿有个地方能吃点东西。
But there's a spot we can get
a bite to eat up there.
他们做的肉丸是我见过最大的。
They make the biggest freakin'
meatballs I ever seen.
他们用这种灰色牛肉做肉丸。
They make 'em up with this gray beef.
你知道,它就是那么灰。
You know, it's so gray.
你知道我在说什么。灰色牛肉。
You know what I'm talking about.
Gray beef.
——那你以前去过那里吗?
——是的,我待过一阵子。
-So, you've been there before?
-Yeah, I spent some time there.
其实,那是个特别奇怪的小镇。
Actually, it's a really weird town.
那儿的人可能到处都是。
The people are just
probably, like, everywhere.
——有好的,也有不好的。
——奥利弗还说了些什么?
-Some good, some bad.
-So, what else did Oliver say?
嗯,他在《圣诞颂歌♥》里演斯克鲁奇,
Well, he's doing Scrooge
in A Christmas Carol
已经连续三年在那里演了。
up there for the last three years.
嘿,他给我发了好多视频,
因为他觉得我们是粉丝。
Hey, he sent me a ton of video
'cause he thinks we're fans.
但我看了《圣诞颂歌♥》。
But I watched A Christmas Carol.
——这是个超棒的故事。
——他现在在做什么?
-It's a really good story.
-What's he doing now?
奥利弗说他尽量找些事做,
好让斯克鲁奇的角色不至于生疏,
Oliver said that he tries
to find things to do as Scrooge,
你知道,在淡季的时候,
you know, in the off-season,
so he doesn't get rusty.
他今晚有个大演出,
但我们会在那之后再找他聊聊。
He's doing this big performance tonight,
but we'll catch up with him after that.
嘿,嘿,嘿!你在干什么?
Hey, hey, hey!
What are you doing?
天哪!
Oh, my God!
该死!
Goddamn it!
我试着在监狱里演斯克鲁奇,
但那些人太恶劣了。
I tried to do Scrooge in a jail,
but they were so nasty.
朝我吐口水。
Spitting at me.
纳粹是最坏的,你敢相信吗?
The Nazis were the worst,
can you believe that?
我说:“我很高兴你们都在监狱里。”
I said, "I'm glad you're all in jail."
我恨那些纳粹。我直说吧。
I hate those Nazis. I'll say it.
我甚至不想演那个监狱。
I didn't even want to do the jail.
我的戏剧教练说,去做吧。
她疯了。
My drama coach said do it.
She's insane.
-对。
-她已经在我的公♥寓♥里蹲了几个月了。
-Right.
-She's been squatting
她从十一月起就把自己锁在卧室里,
不肯出来。
in my apartment for months.
她把自己锁在卧室里,
十一月就一直没出来。
She locked herself
in the bedroom in November
她锁在卧室里,十一月就没出来。
and won't leave.
-哦。
-她不交房♥租。
-Oh.
-Doesn't pay any rent.
尝尝这个。
他们说这是杰米森。
Taste this.
They say that's Jameson.
-我觉得不是。
-是的,先生。
-I don't think it is.
-It is, sir.
我能要一个那种铜杯吗?
Can I get one of those copper cups?
什么,你要莫斯科骡子?
如果你要杯子,我需要你的驾照。
What, you want a Moscow Mule?
I need your license if you want the cup.
-这是规定。
-你需要我的身份证?
-It's policy.
-You need my I.D.?
你怕我会偷走杯子?
You're afraid I'm going to steal the cup?
给你。
Here you go.
所以,你们是大粉丝,是吧?
So, you're big fans, huh?
-是的,我们真的是大粉丝。
-是的。是的。
-Yeah, we're really big fans.
-Yeah. Yeah.
嘿,奥利弗,你能告诉我们什么
Hey, Oliver, what can you tell us
关于红球市场全球?
-从来没听说过。
-about Red Ball Market Global?
-Never heard of it.
但你给他们拍过照片?
But you did a photoshoot for them?
没有。
No.
看这里。
See right here.
这个,你还记得这个吗?
我是说,这里写着你是首席财务官。
This, do you remember this?
I mean, this here says you're the CFO.
不!这些照片是作为练习拍的
No! These photos were taken as an exercise
为了我的“派对人生”课。
for my "Life of the Party" class.
-等等,等等,什么?
-“派对人生”课。
-Wait, wait, what?
-"Life of the Party" classes.
这是我以前上的课,
帮你立刻成为任何派对的焦点
It's classes I used to take to help you
become instantly the life
——参加任何派对都行——
-不好意思。
-of any party you attend--
-Excuse me.
先生?先生,不好意思?
Sir? Sir, excuse me?
你的袖子差点伸进汤里。
Your sleeve keeps
almost going in that soup.
你得小心点。
You should watch out.
-什么?
-你的袖子差点伸进汤里。
-What?
-Your sleeve keeps almost going
在汤里,我可不想弄脏它。
in that soup, and I just
don't want it to get dirty.
那又怎样?为什么不呢?
So what? Why not?
-只是想帮帮忙。
-别管我。
-Just trying to be helpful.
-Don't worry about me.
管好你自己。该死的混♥蛋♥。
Worry about yourself. Fuckin' asshole.
好吧,抱歉。这到底是什么练习?
Alright, sorry. What was this exercise?
我们假装成其他人。
We pretended to be other people.
一开始,我觉得有点奇怪,
At first, I thought it was kinda weird,
但后来我开始玩得很开心。
but then I started
to really have fun with it.
你知道吗?那天我意识到我想当演员。
And you know what? That was the day
I realized I want to be an actor.
为什么你觉得奇怪?
Why did you feel it was weird?
我们以前那节课从来没做过这种练习。
We never did that kind of exercise
in that class before.
而且那里有个女人
And there was this woman there
和摄影师一起指导。
directing it with a photographer.
她一直说:“你是个商人”,
或者,“你是个老板”。
She kept saying, "You're a businessman,"
or, "You're a boss."
她是谁?那个女人是谁?
Who was she? Who was this woman?
嗯,我以前没见过她,
所以我问了教课的桑迪……
Well, I'd never seen her before,
so I asked Sandy, who runs the class...
是的。
Yeah.
-“那个拍照片的女士是谁?”
-是的!
-"Who was that lady taking the pictures?"
-Yeah!
“我想当演员。这是我的第一份工作。”
"I want to be an actor.
And this is my first job."
但她不肯告诉我。
But she wouldn't tell me.
于是,我说,
“我只是想感谢她。
So then, I said,
"I just want to thank her.
“我其实并不在意那些照片。
"I don't really care about the pictures.
我只是想感谢她
改变了我的人生。
I just wanna thank her
for changing my life."
最后,她给了我一个电子邮箱地址,
So finally, she gave me an email address,
然后我就不停地给她发邮件。
and then I hammered her.
“把那些照片给我!
” 我一点都没松口。
"Give me those pictures!" I didn't let up.
“我要那些照片!”
"I want those pictures!"
——那么,她叫什么名字?
——嘿,亲爱的,
-So, what was her name?
-Hey, honey,
我想让你见一个人。
I want you to meet someone.
这位哥们儿,他很关心我的袖子。
他是亨利·海珀。
This guy here, he cares about my sleeve.
He's Henry Helper.
他不希望我的袖子上沾到切达奶酪汤。
He doesn't want my sleeve
to have cheddar soup on it.
我才不会惹他呢。
I wouldn't mess with him.
这是一家可乐酒吧。
这里每个人都是可乐迷。
This is a coke bar.
Everyone here's a cokehead.
好了,奥利弗,这位女士
Alright, Oliver, this woman
在课堂上拍这些照片的那位,
剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表