剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表
我们知道ARC是个大吸引。
We know ARC is a huge draw.
哦,操,对!
Oh, fuck, yeah!
我们只是随便过来转转,
We were just popping in
for a fuck-around,
但每次见到你都特别开心,
罗恩·特罗斯珀。
but it's always such
a pleasure to see you, Ron Trosper.
是啊,谢谢你过来。
Yeah, thanks for coming in.
-哦,见到你真高兴。
-是啊,是啊。
-Oh, it was so nice to meet you.
-Yeah, yeah.
-谢谢。
-很高兴见到你。
-Thank you.
-Good seeing you.
-很高兴认识你。保重。
-非常感谢。
-Nice meeting you. Take care.
-Thank you so much.
有个虫子进了你的手♥机♥。
A bug went in your phone.
-什么?
-现在你的iPhone里有一只蟑螂。
-What?
-There's a roach in your iPhone now.
-祝你一天愉快。
-你也是。
-Have a good day.
-You too.
看起来这正是最合适的。
Seems like that's the perfect fit.
ARC,那可能会很酷。
ARC, that could be really cool.
不,我们和他们签约,
Nah, we sign on with them,
他们不仅会对设计有发言权,
they're not only gonna have
say on the design,
他们想对周边的商家发表意见,
they're gonna wanna have say
on the surrounding vendors,
停车场,你能想到的都行。
the parking lot, you name it.
我知道我脑海里这个东西是什么。
I know what this thing is in my head.
我们决定这里会发生什么。
费舍尔·罗贝拥有这块地。
We decide what happens here.
Fisher Robay owns the property.
-好。
-好的。
-Okay.
-Alright.
你要去哪儿,罗恩?
Where are you going, Ron?
我们正要看看你的电视采访。
We were just about to watch
your TV interview.
这儿他妈的冻死人了。
Fuckin' freezing in here.
太冷了,我得把包放在肚子上。
So cold, I gotta keep my bag on my belly.
我们太激动了
We are so excited
对我们觉得这对这个地区会有什么影响。
about what we feel like this
is going to do for this area.
你对坎顿的看法即将改变,
The way you think of Canton
is about to change,
因为你即将踏入一点好莱坞,
because you're about to step into
a little bit of Hollywood,
一点西海岸,一点大城市,
a little bit of the West Coast,
a little bit of the big city,
就在你自己的后院。
all right here in your own backyard.
最后一件事。
坎顿是橄榄球名人堂的所在地。
One last thing. Canton is
the home of the Football Hall of Fame.
有没有计划在商场里加入一些对橄榄球
的致敬?
Are there any plans to include
any nods to football in the mall?
没有。目前没有,莎拉,没有。
目前没有橄榄球。
No. Not at the moment, Sarah, no.
No football at the moment.
嗯,对于第五频道新闻,
我是莎拉·朗兹。
Well, for Channel Five news,
I'm Sarah Rounds.
太棒了,罗恩!
That was great, Ron!
为此紧张死了。
So nervous for that.
-干得好,罗恩。
-谢谢。
-Great job, Ron.
-Thanks.
-哦,谢谢,道格拉斯。
-那些事从来都不容易。
-Oh, thanks, Douglas.
-Those things are never easy.
是啊。
Yeah.
我想告诉你,我要开个派对,
但我不会邀请你。
I want to tell you, I'm throwing a party,
and I'm not going to invite you.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
你是老板。
老板不能参加派对。
You're the boss.
Boss can't be at the party.
如果老板在场,
大家就放松不下来。这不好玩。
People can't let their hair down
if the boss is there. It's not fun.
是啊,好吧。随便吧。
Yeah, okay. Whatever.
人们需要能玩得开心,罗恩,
不用担心犯错。
People need to be able to have fun, Ron,
and not be worried about making mistakes.
有道理。
Makes sense.
所以我要办个犯错派对。
That's why I'm having the mistakes party.
-抱歉?
-这是绿黄相间的犯错派对。
-I'm sorry?
-It's the green-and-yellow mistakes party.
每个人都会拿到一条腕带。
Everyone gets a wristband.
如果你准备好犯错了,就戴绿色;
如果你还不太确定,就戴黄色。
Green if you're ready to make a mistake,
yellow if you're not comfortable
如果你对这个主意还有点犹豫,
需要说服的话。
with the idea and need some convincing.
道格拉斯,这不是个好主意。
Douglas, that is not a good idea.
是的,而且没关系,
因为你没被邀请。
It is, and it doesn't matter
'cause you're not invited.
不能在老板面前犯错。
Can't make mistakes in front of the boss.
我希望人们能犯错。
And I want people to make mistakes.
道格拉斯,我真的不认为
Douglas, I really don't think
你应该做——等一下——你不应该这么做。
you should do-- one second--
you should not do this.
喂?芭芭?一切都好吗?
Hello? Barb? Is everything okay?
你知道犯错派对的事吗?
Do you know about the mistakes party?
罗恩,保安来了,
他想让我买♥♥各种东西。
Ron, the security guy is here,
he's trying to upsell me on everything.
是啊,随便他怎么想。
Yeah, just do whatever he thinks.
是啊,但现在花这么多钱,
Yeah, but spending
this kind of money right now,
真的让我很紧张。
it just makes me really nervous.
我们会没事的。
We're gonna be fine.
你在埃弗泵做的所有努力,
我却在这儿搞这些破事?
All the work you're putting in
at Everpump, me doing this shit?
我们即将拥有十亿美元,
We're about to have a billion bucks,
我真的不希望你被割喉。
and I really don't want you
to get your throat slashed out.
就在这里填一下,然后我就可以去拿
Just fill this out right here,
and I can go grab
一份契约的副本。
a copy of the deed.
太好了。谢谢。
Great. Thank you.
好的。我马上回来。
Okay. I'll be right back.
一点好莱坞,
A little bit of Hollywood,
一点西海岸,一点大城市,
a little bit of the West Coast,
a little bit of the big city,
就在你家后院里。
all right here in your own backyard.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
超过四万七千平方英尺的零售空间……
With over 47,000 square feet
of retail space...
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
是的。
Yeah.
我刚惹上大♥麻♥烦了。
I just got in a lot of trouble.
哦,不。为什么?
Oh, no. Why?
嗯,她说我得回家洗个澡。
Well, she said I gotta
go home and take a shower.
——什么?
——是的。
-What?
-Yeah.
人们能闻到我的味道什么的,
People can smell me or whatever,
所以我得回家,洗个澡,然后再回来。
so I need to go home,
shower, and then come back.
真小气。
So mean.
超级小气。
Super mean.
道格拉斯,阿什莉。
Douglas, Ashley.
你知道,
你比上次查这份契约的那个家伙好多了。
You know, you are a lot nicer than
the last guy who checked out this deed.
他很刻薄。
He was mean.
哦!天哪。
Oh! Oh, my God.
太尴尬了,我居然启动了那个。
So embarrassing, I launched that.
——抱歉。
——我来拿。
-Sorry.
-I'll grab that.
谢谢。对不起。这支铅笔也超酷的。
Thank you. Sorry about that.
Such a cool pencil, too.
设计超酷,小尖塔也超酷。
这真的超酷。
Cool design, cool little spires.
That's really cool.
剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表