剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表
转移到这部新手♥机♥里了,
I transferred all your information
into this new phone,
但你可能需要进去
更新一下你的设置偏好。
but you might have to go in
and update your setting preferences.
-它们会恢复默认。
-好的。
-They go back to default.
-Okay.
哦,拜托,我把这个聊天静音了。
Oh, come on, I muted this chat.
啊。
Huh.
我不知道,但我确实感觉
自己被宰了。
I don't know, but I certainly feel
like I got ripped off.
我最近把一件不满意的衬衫退给了坦布
莱。
I recently returned a shirt
I was not satisfied with to Tamblay.
我主要是因为它是短袖而不喜欢它。
I mostly didn't like it
'cause it had short sleeves.
款式很好,尺码也合适。
The design was nice, the fit was perfect.
我就是不喜欢它是短袖。
I just didn't like it had short sleeves.
四个月后我把衬衫退给坦布莱
I returned to Tamblay four months later
因为我最近很多重要的衬衫都穿不下了。
because I had recently sized out
of a number of my key shirts.
我走进去,看到了什么?
I walk in, and what do I see?
一件看起来和我退掉的那件
一模一样的衬衫,
A shirt that looks the same
as the one I'd returned,
但是它是长袖的。
but it has long sleeves.
哈利路亚。
我的祈祷得到了回应。
Hallelujah.
My prayers have been answered.
它有着漂亮的长袖,
就像我想要的那样。
It has beautiful long sleeves
like I had wanted.
本季第一件长袖衬衫。
全新的。
First long-sleeve shirt of the season.
Brand-new.
我希望那能发生。
I wished that to happen.
我有点觉得我现在可以
把愿望变成现实了。
I kinda think I can wish things
into the world now.
没错,人们真的能做到这一点。
It's true, people can do that.
我买♥♥了这件衬衫
I purchased the shirt
然后立刻在车里穿上了它。
and I immediately put it on in my car.
它不只是有长袖。
It didn't just have long sleeves.
背后有三个棕色补丁,
这让我觉得它是我的嬉皮士衬衫。
It had three brown patches on the back,
which made it my hippie shirt.
你觉得我的嬉皮士衬衫怎么样?
How do you like my hippie shirt?
我的狗立刻开始嗅闻和舔舐后背,
My dog immediately started sniffing
and licking the back,
就在它以前舔旧衬衫的地方,
right where he used to lick the old shirt,
因为它上面有一块牙膏污渍,
那是我坐在牙膏上的时候留下的。
because it had a toothpaste stain
from when I sat on toothpaste.
突然,我的狗开始咬它
Suddenly, my dog starts biting it
还扯掉了一颗钻石。
and rips off one of the diamonds.
看,这就是牙膏污渍!
There's the toothpaste stain!
他们放上这些钻石是为了遮住牙膏。
They had put on the diamonds
to hide the paste.
这正是我退回去的那件衬衫,
It was the same shirt I returned,
只是加了袖子,
后面还有三颗钻石。
just with added sleeves
and three diamonds in the back
而且他们居然要收双倍的钱。
and they were charging double for it.
现在我明白了,
他们做了一些改进。
Now, I understand that
they made some improvements
但一件旧衬衫就要双倍价钱?
but double for a used shirt?
这简直是犯罪!
That is criminal!
坦布莱正在重新利用他们的旧衬衫
Tamblay is repurposing their old shirts
然后像它们不是旧衬衫一样卖♥♥出去。
and selling them like
they were not old shirts.
不道德!
Un-ethical!
天哪,他们在更换零件。
Oh, my God, they're replacing the parts.
他们在更换零件!
They're replacing the parts!
他们让我以为
我可以把愿望变成现实。
They made me think
I could wish things into the world.
娜塔莉,看看我发给你的东西。
Natalie, read what I sent you.
爸爸,这到底是什么坦布莱的文字?
Dad, what the hell is this Tamblay text?
特卡就是这么做的。
That's what Tecca's doing.
他们收回椅子,
更换零件,
They're taking back the chairs,
swapping out the parts,
然后以全价卖♥♥给同一家公♥司♥。
and reselling 'em to the same
companies at full price.
这就是为什么市政厅有这么多椅子。
That's why there's so many
chairs at City Hall.
政♥府♥里有人拥有特卡,
或者跟特卡有关系,
Someone in the government
owns Tecca or is involved with Tecca,
因为他们从自己手里买♥♥。
'cause they're buying from themselves.
哦,爸爸,别生气,
但我查到了哪里
Oh, Dad, don't be mad,
but I found out where
-采购总监是谁。-什么?怎么做到的?
-the purchasing director is.
-What? How?
我去市政厅想跟她聊聊,
I went to City Hall
to see if I could talk to her,
但她不在那里。
but she wasn't there.
但后来,我说我是来给她送火腿的,
But then, I said I'm here
to deliver a ham to her,
因为我知道如果她不在,
他们不会要火腿。
because I knew they wouldn't want ham
因为塔拉家里有很多火腿,
sitting around the office
if she's not there.
因为她正在拍火腿,
那些火腿味道很重。
'Cause Tara has a bunch
of hams around the house
她为什么要拍火腿?
温迪要出火腿了吗?
'cause she's shooting hams, and they reek.
嗯,他们可能会在新玩意儿上卖♥♥火腿,
Why's she shooting hams?
Is Wendy's coming out with a ham?
叫做温迪雕刻家。
Well, they might start
selling ham at this new thing
called Wendy's Carvers.
哦,哇!那会在温迪的店里吗?
Oh, wow! Will that be at all Wendy's?
不。那是一家新的、更棒的温迪店,
叫卡弗斯,里面还有火腿。
No. It's like a new, nicer Wendy's
called Carvers, and it has ham.
难以置信。太棒了。
Unbelievable. That's awesome.
就像我想的那样,他们不要火腿,
所以给了我她的地址。
Like I thought, they didn't want the ham,
so they gave me her address.
嗨。
Hi.
哦。
Oh.
嗨,我在找特蕾莎·博纳文图拉。
Hi, I'm looking for
a Teresa Bonaventura.
哦——哈,你找到她了。
Oh-ho, you found her.
哦,你能帮我个忙吗?
Oh, could you do me a favor?
你能把那个托盘拿过来,
靠近我的头一点吗?
Could you bring that tray over here
closer to my head?
是的,我们可以把它靠近你的头。
Yeah, we could get that
closer to your head.
——哦,谢谢。
——对。
-Oh, thank you.
-Yeah.
现在挺近的。你只是想要它……
It's pretty close now. You just want it...
哦。谢谢你。是的,请。
Oh. Bless you. Yes, please.
——是的。当然。
——就在这里。
-Yeah. Yeah, of course.
-Right over here.
哦!
Oh!
——啊。
——好了。
-Ah.
-There we go.
你是特拉华城的采购主管吗?
Are you the purchasing director
for Delaware City?
嗯,是的,我是。从34岁起就是了。
Mm, yes, I am. Have been since I was 34.
你需要点什么吗?
Do you need something?
我只是想知道,
你批准所有的采购,对吧?
I was just wondering,
do you approve all purchases, right?
哦。我不确定。
Oh. I'm not sure.
他们告诉我,我生病了不用来了。
They told me I didn't need
to come in since I got sick.
但我还是去参加游♥行♥。
But I still go to the parade.
而且他们每年还让我拍照片。
And they still let me
take my picture every year.
嗯。今年,
我穿了一件蓝西装和绿裤子,
Mm. And this year,
I wore a blue blazer and green pants,
我还弄了个小刘海,
向四周散开,
and I did a little bang
which swooped around
在眼睛周围画了个小圆圈,
and made a little circle around my eye,
剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表