剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表
Actually, I just--
I really need to talk to her.
你知道她什么时候来吗?
我没见过她。
Do you know when she's coming in?
I haven't seen her.
你没见过她?
You haven't seen her?
没有。
No.
对。她正往这边来吗?
Right. Is she on the way to come?
我不知道,亲爱的。
我没有水晶球。
I don't know that, doll.
I don't have a crystal ball.
不,我知道。我没——我没想过——
No, I know. I didn't-- I didn't think--
问这个并不疯狂。
我没想着用水晶球。
It's not crazy to ask.
I wasn't thinking about a crystal ball.
我觉得那些真的不管用。
I don't think those really work.
该死。
Fuck.
哦,糟糕。
Oh, shit.
——嘿,娜塔莉。
——妈妈说你推了你的老板。
-Hey, Natalie.
-Mom said you pushed your boss
——然后你现在被停职了?
——是的。是的,是的,是的,是的。
-and now you're suspended?
-Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我只是想从工作中稍微休息一下。
I'm just taking a little break from work.
这没什么大不了的。
只是个小休息。
It's not a big deal.
It's just a small break.
你昨天去市政厅了吗?
Did you go to City Hall yesterday?
是的,我去了。
Yes, I did.
我找到了数百把特卡椅子。
I found hundreds of Tecca chairs.
娜塔莉,这是母舰。
这些是外星人的蛋。我们找到它们了。
Natalie, this is the mothership.
These are the alien eggs. We found 'em.
什么?它们怎么会有这么多?
What? Why do they have so many?
我不知道,
我正试着跟市采购主任谈一谈。
I don't know, I'm trying to talk
to the city purchasing director.
他们本该批准所有采购的。
They would've had to approve
all the purchases.
我觉得他们肯定知道些什么。
I think they gotta know something.
但他们一直躲着我的电♥话♥,
我现在绝对不能进去。
But they're ducking my calls,
and I definitely can't go in there now.
——为什么?
——该死的猪。
-Why?
-Fucking pig.
没用的该死的猪。垃圾。
Worthless fucking pig. Piece of shit.
我要把所有我曾经想过的事情都揪出来。
I am gonna pull at every single thread
I've ever thought about.
我会调查任何事情和一切。
I'm gonna look into anything
and everything.
我绝不放过任何蛛丝马迹。
I'm leaving no stone unturned.
所以,
灭虫员说他在我的房♥子里发现了一些这
种东西。
So, the exterminator said he found
some of these in my house.
这些到底是什么玩意儿?
What the hell are these?
这些小虫子特别喜欢高温的地方。
These little bugs are attracted
to extremely hot areas.
你会在汽车引擎、暖风机里找到它们,
You find 'em in car engines,
space heaters,
还有打开太多标签页的手♥机♥里。
a phone that has too many tabs open.
是的,
埃里克说你在一些政♥府♥大楼里也发现了
它们。
Yeah, Eric said you found some
in some government buildings.
哦,对,等一下。
Oh, yes, one sec.
是的。好,我们开始吧。
Yeah. Okay, here we go.
我第一次是在公共工程大楼里看到它们。
I first saw them
in the Public Works building.
这里是拘留与缓刑处。
我在那里发现了三个。
This is Detention and Probation.
I found three there.
公共事业部门也有,还有街对面这里……
There were some in Public Utilities,
and across the street here...
那是一家三明治店。
that's a sub shop.
哦,太好吃了。
Oh, it's so good.
你喜欢火鸡吗?
Do you like turkey?
天哪,他们把火鸡堆得可高了。
Oh, God, they stack the turkey.
天哪,太好吃了。
Oh, God, it's so good.
到处都是该死的警♥察♥!
Fucking cops everywhere!
该死的垃圾猪!
Fucking piece of shit pig!
哦。哦!
Oh. Oh!
哦!
Oh!
你知道这些色情图片是不是跟别的什么
东西有关吗?
Do you know if these
porno pictures are connected
会不会跟比色情更大的事有关?
to anything bigger than porn?
比如,它们会不会跟企业欺诈有关?
Like, are they connected to,
like, corporate fraud?
或者这些色情图片会不会跟贪污有关,
Or maybe these porno pictures
are connected to, like,
或者说是贪污团队的暗号♥。
embezzlement, or are a calling sign
for, like, an embezzlement team.
哇。
Wow.
这是最近刚出的新玩意儿。
This is some of
the newest stuff out there.
这是?这是旧的。
This is? This is old.
没错。
现在色情行业真是个奇怪的地方。
Right. Porn's in a really weird
place right now.
你什么时候拍的这些照片?
When did you take these pictures?
——大概一个月前。
——哦!
-About a month ago.
-Oh!
所以,这些当时都是全新的了。
So, these were brand-new, then.
-你品味真好。
-谢谢。
-You have great taste.
-Thank you.
很高兴这儿有人
对色情片很认真
It's nice to have someone in here
who's serious about porn
而不只是用它来手♥淫♥。
and not just using it to whack off.
我才不只是用它来手♥淫♥。
我没有,这不是真的。
I do not just whack off to it.
I don't, it's not true.
-你对什么都手♥淫♥。
-不,我没有。
-You whack off to anything.
-No, I don't.
我是认真的。
I am serious about this.
好吧,行,你能不能
再看最后一眼
Okay, alright, can you just
take one last look
看看里面是不是藏着
什么更大的东西?
to see if maybe there's
something bigger hidden within?
我看看我认不认识这些。
Let me see if I recognize any of these.
哦,你快没电了。
Oh, you're low on battery.
-我来帮你。
-哦。
-Let me help you out.
-Oh.
天哪,太谢谢你了。
Oh, my God, thank you so much.
是啊,我都没注意到。
Yeah, I didn't even realize that.
嘿!嘿,你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
Hey! Hey, what the fuck are you doing?
-把手♥机♥给我!
-我只是在拍你的照片。
-Give me my phone!
-I'm just taking your pictures.
-他就是那样。他就是那样。
-把该死的手♥机♥给我!
-He does that. He does that.
-Give me the damn phone!
哦!
Oh!
该死的!你在干什么?
Goddamn it! What are you doing?
我以为它会做点别的。
I thought it would do something else.
哦,操。
Oh, fuck.
这里面他妈的怎么会有肥皂?
Why the hell is there soap in here?
-这全是肥皂。
-这样看起来像波浪。
-This is all soap.
-Makes it look like it's waves.
-一点也不像波浪。
-像。
-It doesn't look like waves.
-It does.
你们修手♥机♥吗?
Do you all fix phones?
修。你一小时后回来吧。
Yeah. You can come back in an hour.
我能帮你吗?
Can I help you?
谢谢。
Thank you.
哦,糟了!是特卡!
Oh, shit! It's Tecca!
走!走!走!走!走!走!
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
-搞什么鬼?
-走!走!
-What the fuck?
-Go! Go!
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
嘿,你在干什么?
Hey, what are you doing?
哦!
Oh!
嘿!滚出去!
Hey! Get out of here!
我把你的所有信息都
剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表