剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表
-罗恩,冷静点,伙计。放松一下。
-滚开——
-Ron, calm down, man. Chill out.
-Get the fuck away from--
该死!
Shit!
拜托!谁想见贝比?
Come on! Who wants to meet Baby?
谁想见贝比?贝比在家呢。
Who wants to meet Baby? Baby's home.
哇,这是什么鬼东西?
Whoa, what the hell is this?
嘿,贝比在家呢!
Hey, Baby's home!
你养狗了吗?
You got a dog?
这是一只小狗。
It's a puppy.
-摸摸她有多软。
-好啦。
-Feel how soft she is.
-Okay.
-塞斯。
-妈妈,我去上学了。
-Seth.
-Going to school, Mom.
-塞斯要去上学了!
-哦。好啦,亲爱的。
-Seth's going to school!
-Oh. Okay, honey.
-你会想他吗?
-爱你。
-You gonna miss him?
-Love you.
-再见,爱你。
-你想念那个吗?那是你哥哥啊!
-Bye, love you.
-You miss that? That's your brother!
芭芭,我觉得塞斯不喜欢贝比。
Barb, I don't think Seth liked Baby.
谁?
Who?
这是贝比。
This is Baby.
哎呀!我得带她出去。
Uh-oh! I gotta get her outside.
我得带她出去。她的膀胱满了。
I gotta get her outside.
Her bladder's full.
哦,不,不,不,
不,不,不,不,不,
你在干什么?
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,
what are you doing?
你在干什么?快离开那里!
What are you doing? Get out of there!
-你刚才在老鼠盒里吗?
-什么?
-Were you in the rat box?
-What?
-哦,糟了。你咬这个了吗?
-罗恩!
-Oh, crap. Did you bite this?
-Ron!
怎么回事?到底发生了什么?
What happened? What is going on?
贝比咬了老鼠盒。我不知道
她是咬了老鼠还是只咬了毒药。
Baby bit the rat box. I don't know
if she bit the rat or just the poison.
亲爱的,我们为什么这里养狗?
Honey, why do we have a dog here?
-什么——为什么——
-我被暂时停职了。
-What-- why--
-I got a little suspended from work.
-你什么?
-杰夫和我有点冲突。
-You what?
-Jeff and I got into a little conflict.
他让我们干得太累,而且他……
He was working us so hard, and he...
他抓住了我的肩膀
我的手推了他一把。
he grabbed my shoulder
and my hand pushed him.
你推了杰夫?
You pushed Jeff?
他一直对每个人都很刻薄,芭芭,
对每个人都这样!
He was being mean to everyone, Barb,
everybody!
尤其是对女人,
还有些体弱的男人们。
Especially the women,
and some of the weaker men.
天哪。操,罗恩!你推了杰夫?
Oh, my God. Fuck, Ron! You pushed Jeff?
我和杰米谈过了。
他们正在想办法。
I talked to Jamie.
They're figuring it out.
你说他们正在想办法是什么意思?
What do you mean, they're figuring it out?
我能不能回去。
Whether I'm allowed to come back.
你能不能回去?
Whether you're allowed back?
哦,操,罗恩。
Oh, fuck, Ron.
你应该支持我,芭芭。
You're supposed to
have my back on this, Barb.
我当然支持你。
我支持整个家庭。
I do have your back.
I have this whole family's back.
我一直在为纳特的婚礼忙活。
I've been doing everything
for Nat's wedding.
我参加所有的招聘晚餐。
I go to all the recruiter dinners.
你还没——你还没参加过一次。
You've not been--
you've not been to one of those.
-别喊。你能别喊吗?
-我还做我的工作。
-Don't yell. Could you not yell?
-And I do my work.
我做我的慈善工作。
I do my charity work.
-慈善工作?
-是的!
-Charity work?
-Yes!
你说的是那个施粥所吗?
Are you talking about the soup kitchen?
-贝比,停下。
-现在你真像个混♥蛋♥,好吗?
-Baby, stop.
-Now you're being an asshole, okay?
我为你做所有的事
让你的生活更轻松。
I do everything for you
to make your life easier.
请别在贝比旁边喊叫。
Please don't yell around Baby.
你做什么呢?
你怎么帮助这个家庭?
What do you do?
How do you help this family?
我做了很多慈善。
I do so much charity.
贝比,停下!
我把所有东西都整理好了。
Baby, stop!
I keep everything together.
贝比。啊!哦,该死!
Baby. Ah! Oh, fuck!
芭芭!巴西特拉辛在哪儿?
Barb! Where's the Bacitracin?
我最后一次看到时,是塞斯拿着。
Last I saw it, Seth had it.
它不在这里。当然不在。
It's not in here. Of course, it's not.
-你找到它了吗?
-没有。不,它不见了。
-Did you find it yet?
-No. No, it vanished.
它就在我最需要的时候消失了。
It vanished right when I need it the most.
好吧,试试那个。
Alright, try that.
哎哟!哦,该--
Ow! Oh, sh--
-疼得这么厉害吗?
-比我还要厉害!
-It hurts that bad?
-Worse than I'm doing!
我觉得有些
老鼠药混进去了
I think some of
the rat poison got in there
来自芭芭的牙齿——来自贝比的牙齿。
from Barb's tooth-- from Baby's tooth.
狗的牙齿里有老鼠药?
There's rat poison in the dog's tooth?
芭芭,是的。
Barb, yes.
她咬了老鼠,然后又咬了我的伤口。
She bit the rat, then she bit my bite.
老鼠药可能来自老鼠的牙齿
The rat poison could have come
from the rat tooth
到我的蝙蝠咬伤,是的。
to my bat bite, yes.
罗恩,我很伤心你认为
我不站在你这一边,
Ron, I'm sad that you think
that I'm not on your side,
因为我真的努力让你能做你想做的事。
because I really try to make it
so that you can do what you need to do.
而且我甚至从不问你问题。
And I don't even ever ask you questions.
然后你推你的老板,
结果丢了工作。
And then you push your boss
and you lose your job.
这并不是——那还没发生,还没成真。
It's not-- that didn't go through,
that didn't happen yet.
你知道,Everpump真的有机会成功,罗恩。
You know, it's like Everpump really has
an opportunity to be a success, Ron.
-这不会影响到它。
-绝对会。
-It's not gonna affect that.
-It absolutely does.
给我压力太大了。
Puts so much pressure on me.
我该怎么解决这个问题?我能做什么?
How do I fix this? What can I do?
-我该怎么掩盖这件事?
-我不知道。
-How do I paper over this?
-I don't know.
我都不知道该跟你说什么了。
I don't know what even to tell you.
我想,你知道,
别提今晚你在派对上推了你的老板。
I guess, you know, don't mention that you
pushed your boss at the party tonight.
什么派对?
What party?
爱丽丝的派对今晚。
有时候我都不能相信你。
Alice's party is tonight.
I can't even believe you sometimes.
我不能相信你会觉得
我会去爱丽丝的派对
I can't believe you think
I would go to Alice's party
然后到处告诉每个人:“嘿,
and go around and tell everybody, "Hey,
-‘我推了我的老板,因为他——’”
-我不知道你要干什么。
-"I pushed my boss 'cause he's--"
-I don't know what you're going to do.
我不知道你要什么。
I don't know what you want.
采购总监办公室。
Purchasing director's office.
嗨,特蕾莎·博纳文图拉在吗?
Hi, is Teresa Bonaventura there?
抱歉,总监不在。
我可以留个口信吗?
I'm sorry, the director's not in.
May I take a message?
其实,我只是——我真的需要跟她谈谈。
剧集 | 椅子公司(2025) | 导航列表