The ships had to be activated by the Priors,
这些战舰必须要Prior来启动
but Seevis said he'd found a way to rig enough of them
Seevis说他已经发现了可以使战舰发生威力
to start off a massive chain reaction.
巨大连锁反应的办法
From what I could tell,
是什么?我知道……
it Iooked Iike it might work.
在我看来这个计划也许能够奏效
Three days from now, in a grand celebration,
三天之后会有一个盛大的庆典
each Prior will activate a ship in a show of the Ori's power.
每个Prior激活一艘战舰来展示Ori的力量
Everyone will be there.
所有的人都会参加
All those who built the ships as well as those who will soon board them
而所有建造战舰的人会登上战舰……
and go off and fight in the name of the Ori. Tens of thousands.
然后以Ori的名义起飞参加战斗 数以万计的人
You're going to kill all of them?
你要全部杀死他们?
Gods cannot be gods without those who stand beneath them gazing upwards.
神没有站在他们脚下仰望他们的人那边就不再是神了
They were gonna try and undermine the Ori's power
他们想通过一次突然袭击 杀死尽可能多的信徒来打击Ori的力量
by eliminating as many of their followers as they could in one fell swoop.
换作我们处在他们那种情况下
Something I'm not sure we would've done in their position.
我也不知道该不该这么干
Shut the windows.
关上门窗
They trusted me.
他们信任我
Granted, they nearly killed me so I could earn their trust,
赢得他们的信任我差点丢了性命
but at this point, I felt I had to take a chance.
我感到我必须抓住这个机会
I told them exactly who I was and how I'd gotten there.
我告诉了他们我的真实身份和
The communication terminal and the stones
我如何到达他们那里的
had been taken by the Prior to Celestis
在我和Daniel使用古人通讯装置和通
after Daniel and l had been caught using them.
讯石被抓后 Prior把它们送到了
How did Seevis get his hands on it?
Seevis如何得到它们的?
Apparently, he has spies among the monks in the city of Celestis.
很显然 他在Celestis圣城的僧侣们中有间谍
They're humans in training to become Priors.
这些僧侣是要被训练成Prior的
Every now and then, artifacts which predate the Ori Ascension
一些比Ori升♥天♥历史还要悠久的
are found or dug up, deemed heretical
史前古器被不断发现
and then brought to the city to be burned in the fires.
当然这些都被视为异教♥徒♥的东西
When the communication terminal came through,
然后这些东西会被带到圣城被烧毁
Seevis' men recognized its significance, and they risked everything
当通讯装置通过Seevis的人之手时 他们意识到了它的重要意义
to save it and smuggle it out of the city.
冒着极大的风险把它们保留下来并偷偷运出城市
So it appears that Daniel's crazy little speech
看来Daniel通过通讯装置所说的
about communication from another galaxy did not fall entirely on deaf ears.
他来自另外一个星系的疯狂言论并没有被当成耳边风
And the Ori didn't know?
Ori不知道这些?
They couldn't tell what was happening right underneath their noses?
他们不知道眼皮底下发生的事情?
Can't be sure,
不清楚
but Seevis didn't want me to try and contact you
但是Seevis不允许我在反抗运动成功之前
until after the sabotage plan had gone through.
使用通讯装置跟你们联♥系♥
- ln case the Ori detected it. - Just to be safe.
-这样Ori会发现你们-必须保证安全
Blessed are those who follow the path in unison.
只有能健康走路的人才会得到赐福
Your wife is not at home, Tomin.
你的妻子不在家 Tomin
- She must be at market. - Must she?
-她应该在市场上-是吗?
To what do I owe the honor of such a visit?
是什么让您屈尊来到这里?
Word of your courage has spread.
你现在的勇气可嘉
If you refer to my unchaining of Vala, I believe Seevis accused her unjustly.
如果你是指我释放了Vala 我相信Seevis对她的指控是不公正的
For she is not corrupt.
她没有堕落……
Surely, the Ori would not have allowed her
……不然Ori不会让她这么长时间
to have survived so long without food or water.
没有食物和水仍然活下来
They sent her to me.
Ori把她赐给了我
She is my wife, the mother of my unborn child.
她是我的妻子 我未出生的孩子的母亲
Is she now?
现在 她是吗?
The injury that crippled you since childhood,
从你童年时代起就折磨你的残疾……
the one I have cured you of to make you a strong, proud warrior...
我已经治愈了它 令你成为强壮 骄傲的战士
Trust I will use the strength I've been given
相信我 我会用赐予我的力量
to fight all unbelievers in the name of the Ori.
以Ori的名义与不信仰者战斗到底
Yes.
是的
But the same wound that made you lame
但是使你瘸腿的伤……
also made you unable to father children.
……同样使你不能生育
But then...
但是……
- Are you saying she betrayed me? - The child is the will of the Ori.
-你是说她背叛了我?-这个孩子是Ori的意志
That is all that matters.
这就是原因
Your courage will be rewarded, Tomin. Fear not.
你的勇气会得到奖赏的 Tomin 不要害怕
Hallowed are the children of the Ori.
伟大神圣Ori的孩子
Hallowed are the Ori.
神圣的Ori
Don't go.
不要走
Today is the day we've been waiting for.
今天是我们一直以来所期待的重要日子
Ten Priors from Celestis come to bless the starcraft
从圣城Celestis来的Priors会赐福
we have been building these past many months.
我们数月以来一直建造的战舰
- I know. - Everyone is going.
我知道 每个人都会去的
Everyone, even the women and children. Of course, I did not expect you...
每个人 甚至妇女和儿童 当然我不会要求你……
I know you've been tired,
我知道你一直很累
but it is going to be a great day, if you wanna come.
但是今天是一个重要的日子 如果你也想参加
Please.
求你了
Stay with me today.
今天陪我好吗?
I have a bad feeling.
我今天有种不祥的预感
I can't explain it.
我无法解释
Don't you ever just get bad feelings?
你以前没有过这种感觉吗?
Of course I do,
我当然有过
and I turn to the Ori for guidance.
但我会求助于Ori的指引的
- Tomin... - The day of reckoning
-Tomin-最终审判日
for all those who were raised by evil is upon them.
所有被邪恶笼罩的人的最终审判日
I have spent my whole life waiting for the chance
我整整一生都在期盼一个能像
to walk the path as I do now.
今天这样走路的机会
My only hope is that you would walk it with me.
我的唯一的希望是你能陪我一起走下去
Blessed are those who walk in unison.
只有健康走路的人才会得到赐福
- When you say "day of reckoning"... - We've heard numerous reports
-你刚才说到最终审判日-我们收到过很多这样的报告
of the Priors in this galaxy warning of an impending doomsday.
Prior正在我们星系散播这个末日到来的警告
A day when all who have renounced the Ori will feel their wrath.
一个所有拒绝Ori的人们感受Ori愤怒的日子
We knew the Priors were just the first wave.
我们知道Prior仅仅是第一波
The real crusade is about to begin. The ships are planning to leave.
真正的征讨马上就要来临了 战舰正准备起飞
But that would mean...
但是你说的意味着……
Somewhere out there the Ori have a working supergate.
在某处 Ori有一个可以运作的超级星门
Turns out the horrible feeling I'd Iied to Tomin about
眼看着我所担心的 Tomin的危险在逐步靠近
was completely justified, but for a different reason.
但是因为其他的原因
Thousands of men, women and children did not die that day.
数以千计的男人、女人和孩子那天并没有死
Seevis 'plan failed.
Seevis的计划失败了
It didn 't work.
他的方法没有奏效
The sabotage had broken down.
反抗被镇♥压♥了
Whether the Ori had detected it
我不知道是Ori发现了
or the Priors managed to thwart it on their own, we don 't know.
还是Prior自己阻止了这一切
AII we know is that the ships came to Iife and nothing happened,
我们所知道的是战舰启动了 什么也没有发生
except the crowd cheered and began prostrating,
人群开始欢呼 开始行跪礼
praying for a swift victory over all unbelievers.
祈祷对不信仰者战争的迅速胜利
Do you have any other intel we could use?
你有我们可以利用的其他信息吗?
You said that Seevis had access to the specs on the ships.
你说过Seevis清楚战舰的构造
- What kind of weaponry do they have? - And shields.
-他们用哪一种武器?-他们的护盾
And anything on the power source they're using.
他们所使用的能源又是怎么样的?
No. No, l...
不 不 我……
- Guys, what's going on? - Jackson?
-伙计们 发生了什么?-Jackson?
- How did I get here? - The emulator is still running.
-我怎么会在这里?-效仿器仍然在工作
Something must have happened on Vala's end.
Vala那一端肯定发生了意外
You said you did not think I could kill an unbeliever.
你说过你不相信我会杀死任何的不信仰者
Well, I'm so sorry I was wrong.
对不起 我错了
- You have to listen to me. - No!
-你必须听我讲-不!
I am deaf to all but the teachings of Origin!
我不听任何Origin教义之外的东西
The Prior told me Seevis was corrupt,
Prior告诉我Seevis堕落了
that he tried to sabotage the ceremony and would've killed thousands.
他的破坏庆典的行动会杀死数以千计的人
He sent me to kill Seevis, and here I found you with him
Prior让我来这里杀死Seevis 我却发现你跟他们一起
conspiring over that device!
通过那个装置从事密谋
They made me do it.
他们强迫我这么干的
They told me they would kill me if I didn't help them,
他们警告我 如果我不帮助他们 就会杀了我
and after what they did to me out there, wouldn't you?
他们曾经把我锁在外面 你记得吗?
They thought this device was for communication,
他们认为这个装置是用来通迅的
but they were too afraid to use it themselves.
但是他们不敢使用它
So they kidnapped me and forced me to do it for them.
所以把我绑♥架♥来强迫我来干这个
Did the Prior tell you I was with them? Did he tell you to kill me?
Prior告诉过你我跟他们在一起吗? 他r要你杀死我吗?
- No. - Well, there you go, then.
-没有-那么你要怎么干?
Were you able to communicate with the unbelievers far away?
你能连接上远处的不信仰者吗?
Yes, and there is much I can tell you
是的,有很多关于他们的事情我要告诉你……
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表