to further enlightenment.
需要进一步的教化
All I can say for sure is that if this galaxy were to succumb
我能确定的是如果这个
and bow to the Ori,it would be very bad for everyone.
星系屈服于Ori 那对每个人来说都是灾难
You have spread the word of the Ori well, Gerak.
你传播Ori的精神 做得很好 Gerak
I believe that their wisdom was worthy of my efforts.
我相信他们的智慧值得我们的努力
And yet such wisdom still falls upon deaf ears.
然而 还有人对这样的智慧充耳不闻
A group of unbelievers, Jaffa
一群不相信的人Jaffa
who would stand against your leadership and the Ori,
反抗你的领导
are meeting, as we speak, on Chulak.
他们聚集在Chulak
The true belief cannot be forced upon others.
但是信仰不能强加于人
The offering of Origin speaks for itself.
Origin的恩惠不言而喻
I believe that, in time, they will come to believe that this is true.
我对此深信 他们会相信这是真理
As you have said,the Jaffa are strong - willed.
如你所说 Jaffa意志坚强
You are a people that understands the nobility of bloodshed,
你知道生命的宝贵
the necessity of sacrifice.
但是必须做出牺牲
What would you have me do?
你要我怎么做?
Go to Chulak, mark it as the last place a Jaffa will ever defy the power of the Ori,
到Chulak去 把那作为不相信Ori的人的居住地
and destroy all those who will not walk the path to enlightenment.
把那些公然反抗Ori的Jaffa全部消灭
We're hoping that as long as you're here,you may be able to help us.
我们希望只要你在这里 就可以帮我们
I no longer possess the power to simply cure this plague
我不再能像升♥天♥时那样轻易地治愈这种瘟疫
as I could have as an ascended being.
不过 用残留的知识
However, with the knowledge I still retain
我相信 使用你们的医疗技术
I believe I can synthesize a cure using your medical technology.
我还是能容易地办到
You built a stargate in my basement with spare parts from a toaster.
你在我的卧室内用烤面包器的零件制♥造♥了一个星门
Actually, this will be a little harder than that.
事实上 这要比那复杂一点
the battle at Kallana, I lost a cousin there.
在Kalana战斗中 我失去了一位表兄
Their deaths still haunt me today.
今天他还时常萦绕在我心头
But it does not cause me to doubt my decision.
但是这不会改变我的决定
I have read from the Book of Origin,
我读了Origin的书
searched for the wisdom you speak so highly of,
寻找你赞誉的智慧
and I do see fables meant to fill a soul bereft of hope with purpose.
我只看到了让人充满希望的寓言故事
- Stories of morality and righteousness. - And this is not worthy of your respect?
-关于道德和正义-难道这不值得你尊敬吗?
So are the traditions of the Jaffa.
Jaffa的传统也一样
Are we just supposed to abandon all that we are?
难道我们真的要放弃传统吗?
No!
不
But if you are to look real close,
如果你真的读懂 读透彻了
you'll find that everything that we want is in here.
你会发现我们需要的一切都在里面
Everything that we've ever desired is in here.
渴望的一切都在里面
How's it going?
进展如何?
Basically, I know what I need to make,
基本上 我知道我要制♥作♥什么
I just don't have any of the right materials or tools.
但是我缺少合适的材料和工具
This is the best we have.
这是我们拥有的最好装备
- I can get you a toaster if you need it. - Not unless you're hungry for toast.
-如果需要 我可以给你一个烤面包机-你想吃面包就拿来烤
Waffle iron?
华夫饼干?
Look, I hate to be pushy, but do you ha ve any kind of time frame on this?
你看 我不想热心过头 但你有时间进度安排吗?
Honestly, time from your perspective
说实话? 你所关注的时间
is not something I'm all that used to dealing with.
并不是我要但心的
- Is there anything I can do? - You can keep me company.
-我能做些什么?-你可以在这里陪我
Right.
好的
Hospitals are struggling to cope
医院正在竭力应付
with an influx ofpeople who suspect...
不断涌入的病人
Sir, I have Colonel Mitchell on the line for you.
长官 Mitchell中校来电♥话♥
...contracted the virus. As a result, crowded waiting rooms
那些疑心自己被感染的人
are now serving only to exacerbate an already difficult...
挤在候诊室 更加使得医院雪上加霜
Put him on speaker. What have you got, Colonel?
接到扬声器上 有什么情况 中校?
Sir, we have a problem.
长官 我们有麻烦了
Looks like one of the people who used the gas pump Fischer touched
一个使用过Fisher接触过的
got onto a plane before the quarantine went into effect.
油泵的人在隔离前上了飞机
To where?
去哪里?
It's bad. He caught a flight to Denver,
很糟糕 他飞往丹佛
with connections to Chicago and New York.
连接芝加哥和纽约的城市
Sir, I'm afraid we've Iost control of the situation.
长官 恐怕我们对局面已经失控了
I have to admit it's nice being out of that uncomfortable suit for a while.
我不得不承认 脱下那身衣服感觉真好
I know I'm vulnerable now as a human,
我知道我现在像人类一样易受攻击
yet, I still can't quite get my head around my own frailty.
但我还是无法完全面对事实
Well, you've been at it nearly nine hours straight.
怎么了 你一直工作了9个小时
- You need something to eat. - I am hungry.
-你需要吃点东西-我饿了
Maybe it's just me. It has been a while since I experienced human senses,
也许只是"我" 我体验人类的感觉有一会儿了
but this food doesn't smell very good.
但是这些食物闻上去不是很好
That's because it's not very good.
那是因为食物的确不是很好
I remember eating pretty well the last time I did this.
我记得上吃我吃得十分满意
This is a one - way trip for you this time, isn't it?
这次对你来说是单程旅行 是吗?
The others, they're not gonna help you ascend again, are they?
其他人 他们不会帮助你再次升♥天♥ 是吗?
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
I know it must be kind of weird, my appearing this young.
我知道我这么年轻有点怪异
A little, but I understand.
有点 但我理解
My only regret in all this is that human social conventions
唯一遗憾的是人类社会的习俗妨碍了
preclude us from showing affection the way I wish I could.
我想对你表达的爱慕
Excuse me?
对不起?
My feelings haven't changed for you since we last saw each other, Sam.
自从上次我们见面后 我对你的感情没有变
Maybe in a few years...
也许几年后 啊
It's okay.We don't need to talk about it any further.
好的 我们不必进一步探讨这个
I just wanted you to know that taking human form at this age, while necessary,
我只想你知道 作为这个年龄的人类
didn't come easy, because of how I knew I would feel being here with you again.
但并不轻松 因为我不知道会在这里再次遇到你
Is it me, or is this food not very good?
是我 还是食物不太好?
- Are you making a joke? - No.
-你在开玩笑吗?-不
It has been a while since I tasted food,but this seems terrible.
我品尝这些食物有一会儿了 但是 看上去很糟糕
- We just talked about that. - Oh, right, I'm sorry.
-我们刚刚谈论过这个话题了-噢 是的 对不起
I'm used to hearing my own thoughts in my mind,
我习惯于听到自己大脑的思想
and sometimes it's hard to distinguish which ones I say out loud.
有时候我不能区分哪些我说出来了
- Did I tell you I still have feelings for you? - Yes, thank you.
-我有没有告诉你我还对你有感情?-是的 谢谢你
Yeah, we don't need to go into that again.
我们不必再谈那个
5,000 confirmed cases of infection.
5千人被感染
Now, the bulk of those are from the Colorado Springs and Denver areas.
大多数来自科罗拉多和丹佛地区
What about New York and Chicago?
纽约和芝加哥的情况呢?
45 new cases have been reported in Utah, 36 in New York, 20 in Chicago,
犹他州45例 纽约36例 芝加哥20例
and now 20 in San Diego.
圣地亚哥20例
- The country is in a panic. - President's preparing an address.
-整个国家陷入恐慌-总统在准备一次讲话
What the hell happened at JFK and Salt Lake?
JFK和盐湖城到底怎么了
The CDC had the manifest and the names of the flight crew.
CDC有飞机的旅客名单
And because we moved fast,most of the passengers were quarantined.
由于我们行动迅速 大部分旅客被隔离了
A few still remain unaccounted for.
但少数还脱离在外
They're doing the best they can to track them down now.
他们在全力追踪他们
We're now hearing about cases in new locations
我们在新的地区发现病例
every hour now as opposed to three or four a day.
相对于三四天前 每个小时都有
- What about casualties? - There are only eight people dead so far.
-死亡人数如何?-目前只有8个人死亡
- Five of them are SGC personnel. - So far?
-包括5个SGC工作人员-目前?
I say "so far" because of the reasonably long incubation period.
我说目前是因为有很长的潜伏期
Again, this virus was designed to avoid detection
而且 这个病毒被设计成难以发现并传播迅速
and for maximum spreading capability.
我们知道它是致命的
And we know it's deadly.So with over 5,000 people infected
所以在5000人的感染量和
and no effective treatment as of yet,
没有有效治疗方法的情况下
that number of casualties will climb very quickly, very soon.
死亡人数还会迅速攀升
Colonels, please tell me something good is happening somewhere.
中校 请让我知道些好消息
Dr. Lee has finished the anti - Prior prototype.
Lee博士已经完成了抑制牧师的武器原型
- Of course, without a Prior on hand... - lt does need to be field tested,
-当然 没有用牧师试过-是该实际尝试一下
but we think we have a good reason to try it.
但我有个进行试验的理由
- How's that? - Orlin seems to have hit a dead end
-是什么?-Orlin的工作陷入了死胡同
with his work on a cure.He says there's a vital component missing.
他说有个重要部分缺失了
I told you, anything he needs.
我告诉过你 给他任何需要的东西
What he needs is a blood sample from the Prior
他需要的是感染
who infected Lieutenant Fischer.
Fisher中尉的牧师的血样
Orlin thinks the Prior essentially manipulated his own DNA
Orlin认为牧师是使用自己的DNA
to create the virus.
制♥造♥病毒的
It's mutated several times since then, but he still thinks having the root DNA
病毒虽然变异了多次 但他认为取得基本DNA
that it was based on may help.
还是有用处的
You're talking about using an untested technology to try and capture a Prior?
你是在说使用一种未经测试的技术去捕捉一个牧师
No, not just any Prior. The Prior who infected Fischer.
不 不是任意的牧师 是感染Fisher的那个
It was our intel from our friends on the Sodan planet
根据我们在Sodan星球上朋友的情报
who led us to 885 in the first place.
就是最初指引我们去885的那个
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表