I don 't know what they are.
我不知道它们是什么
They're cutting the enemy fleet to shreds!
它们把敌舰全部都撕的粉碎
My God! It's beautiful!
天啊 太壮观了!
They're Ancient weapons. It's SG - 1,they found what they were Iooking for.
那些是Ancient的武器,一定是SG - 1 他们找到了!
The ships are being destroyed!
敌人的战舰被摧毁了
They're just exploding everywhere we Iook!
到处都能看到大爆♥炸♥
Don 't worry. Respiration is weak.
不用担心 你会好起来的
He 's bleeding internally. I need...
一定是内出血,我需要
Lieutenant Adam Banks ' body was recovered at 0843 this morning.
Banks上尉身上的伤已经今天早上8点43分已经痊愈
Cameron?
Cameron?
Cameron?
Cameron?
The chances of you walking are quite slim,but with physiotherapy, hopefully...
你走的机会是相当渺茫,但与物理治疗,希望...
None of us would be here today if it wasn 't for what you did.
如果当初没有你所做的一切,也许我们中任何一个人都没机会能站在这里
The Congressional Medal of Honor is the highest award
国会勋章是授予
for valor in action against an enemy force that can be bestowed upon an individual
那些在与敌军进行英勇反抗的最高奖励
serving in the armed services of the United States of America.
也是服役于美国陆海空三军而所能给予个人的最高授奖
- On behalf of the President... - Get well soon.
-谨以代表美国总统……-你会很快好起来的
And when you do,
到时候
you can do anything you want, and I mean
就可以做想做的事情了 我的意思是说
professionally, anything you want.
任何你想做的事情,任何事情
Well, not anything.
恩,也许吧
- What's up, sir? - I wanted you here for this.
-怎么了?长官-我想你应该在这里
SG - 12 sent word five minutes ago. They should be arriving momentarily.
5分钟前SG - 12 发送了返回代码 他们应该马上就到了
Receiving lDC. Opening the iris.
收到IDC,开启虹膜
Well, don't you all have me surrounded.
好,看来我被你们包围了
Welcome to the SGC. I'm General Landry.
欢迎来到SGC 我是Landry将军
Thank you so much for the lovely greeting party.
欢迎仪式非常特别嘛
We all had a wonderful time searching each other, didn't we, boys?
看来你我彼此都执着的在寻找着对方的踪迹 不是么?
I know we haven't met.
我想我们以前没见过
That I'm sure I would remember.
老实说我想我会记住你的
Lieutenant Colonel Cameron Mitchell.
他是Cameron Mitchell中校
- Nice outfit. - Thanks.
-服装不错嘛-谢谢
While I would normally be thrilled to have so much testosterone at my disposal,
通常来说 只要我愿意 大部分男性都会任凭我处置
where's my Daniel?
我的Daniel呢?
Okay, where is it?
好了,东西在哪里?
Nice to see you, too. How have you been?
我们又见面了 还好吗?
The tablet, the one that leads to the incredible Ancient buried treasure.
石碑!就是可以指引我们发现,那令人难以置信的Ancient宝藏的那块
There is no tablet.
根本没那东西!
- What? - I lied.
什么? 我说谎了
I had to tell you in person.
我不得不亲自告诉你一件事
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Pretty sure it's yours anyway. There's at least a 1 - in - 10 chance.
确切来说孩子是你的 最少也有十分之一的机会是
Dr. Jackson. You're the reason we let her through the gate.
Jackson博士 你是我们让她通过星门过来的原因
I'm sorry, sir, I really have to finish packing.
我很抱歉,长官,我真的还要去给行李打包
The Daedalus doesn't leave for another 12 hours.
去Daedalus号♥还有12小时
At least have a look.
至少你应该看看
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yep, I don't know where you got this, but you got ripped off.
不知道你从哪里得到的这个 但是这上面写的
- It's complete gibberish. - It's written in code.
-不是很完整清楚-上面的文字是加密的
Well, I can't crack this in a few hours.
好吧,但是这么短的时间我很难破译出来
- I know the cipher. - Then why do you need me?
-我知道怎么破译-那你找我♥干♥什么?
Well, reading it is one thing. Understanding it is another.
解读是一回事 但是理解又是另外一回事
The individual I got this from assured me
就我个人目前所了解的
that the treasure it describes is here on Earth.
石碑上面所描述的宝藏应该就在地球上
Now, I could have come by ship and looked for it myself,
我本可以自己乘坐飞船来寻找的
but I know nothing about your fair planet.
但我对你们的行星一无所知
Other than it seems to have a rather interesting if somewhat limited gene pool.
除了基因库很有限以外 你们这里还是挺有意思的
- So, where'd you get this? - The Jaffa may have won their freedom,
-那么你是从哪里弄来这东西的?-虽然Jaffa们获得了他们的自♥由♥
but there's still more than a few Goa'uld out there.
但是少数Goa'uld仍然还在
Most of them have lost their dynasties, though,
他们当中失去了对自己王朝统治权的部分
and are either on the run or in hiding.
都躲起来或者是逃跑了
Yeah, no doubt plotting some means of regaining their power.
对,他们正图谋重新取得控制权
Yes, and in the meantime,they are having a lot of trouble
是的 在这期间他们难以维持生计
maintaining the lifestyle to which they've grown so accustomed
成的生活习惯在制约着他们
over the last 5,000 years or so.
毕竟他们有着5000多年时间
As such, there are a number of rather interesting artifacts
因此 他们有许多史前文物都
currently on the market.
流入到市场上
Anyway, that isn't the issue. The question is, what's it worth?
总之 这不是重点 问题是 物是否有所值?
Well, the Ancients aren't exactly known for secret stashes of gold,
嗯 Ancients可能还不确切地知道宝藏所在
Iike these, for example.
就像和这些,例如……
Wait a minute.
等待一分钟
These markings are Goa'uld,the treasure's supposed to be Ancient.
这些是Goa'uld的记号♥,但是宝藏应该是Ancient的
What do they have to do with this?
它们与这有什么关系?
These are actually only loosely related to the tablet.
确切来说 这些东西和石碑并没有关系
- Yeah, how? - You ever heard of the Goa'uld Nut?
-是么,什么意思?-你没听说过Goa'uld的那些东西吗?
As in cashew? Pea?
比如说腰果?豌豆?
- Oh, you mean the Egyptian sky goddess. - Yes.
-哦,你的意思是说埃及的天空女神-正确
- No, never heard of her. - These were her
-没有,从来没有听说过她。-这些都是她
ceremonial marriage bracelets.
结婚时用的手镯
She wore one and her husband of the moment wore one.
她和她的丈夫一起带上这对手镯
- "Of the moment"? - Yes. She had many.
-在祭月仪式上-没错,她有很多这种东西
It's one of the few admirable things about her.
但这个是众里选一的好东西
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Security.
警卫!
Okay, that was fun. Now take it off.
好吧,玩笑到此结束.现在把它拿下来
- Not until we find the treasure. - What?
-在找到宝藏之前是拿不下来的-什么?
These bracelets link us together.
这些手镯把我俩紧密连接起来
The tablet is mine, and I want my fair share of what it leads to.
石碑是我的,我只是要我应得的那一份
That's the third blade I've gone through.
已经是第三个刀片了
I'm not gonna be able to cut it off... The hand.
我还是不能把它切割下来 手……
If we remove the hand...Now, I know that on first blush
如果我们把手切掉……我想那听起来像
that doesn't sound like a viable option, but I understand
是一个非常可行的方案
that Dr. Bennet is becoming quite proficient at reattaching...
但是我听说Bennett博士十分精通移植手术……
I thought SG - 12 checked everything she had on her.
我以为SG - 12已经对她进行了全面地检查
(STAMMERlNG) They did. And in their defense,
他们的确仔细检查了
at that time the bracelet wasn't giving off any kind of energy signature.
在他们所能防卫的情况下 手镯这种东西 并没有任何的攻击性
I mean, even now, it's barely measurable.
我是说,现在这东西并不可预测
So, what's it doing? I mean, how does it work?
那么它是干什么用的?我是说 它是如何工作的?
Well... I don't know.
嗯…我还不清楚
No, no, I just need a little more time.
不,不,我只是需要更多时间来研究
I'll find out.
我会找到答案的
Hey, are you okay?
嗨,你没事吧?
Come to torture me?
愿意和我说了吗?
How old are you?
你的年龄?
Mental abuse won't work either.
精神虐待对我不管用
I have a daughter about your age.
我的女儿跟你差不多大
Hasn't listened to me since she was 12.Doesn't matter what I say or do.
12岁的时候就开始不听话了,我说什么都不听
You're not going to bore me with your personal life, are you?
你不会是要拿你的私生活来烦我的吧?
I have to admit an hour or two of that might break me.
不得不承认 你要是说上一两个小时也许能打动我
I don't like being deceived!
我不喜欢被人欺骗!
I'm not here to hurt anyone.
我来这里并不是想要伤害任何人
And I really do hope this leads to something fabulous for all of us,
我真的很希望碑文能够指引我们找到传说中的宝藏
but it's not easy out there.
但那并非易事
I'm sure you can appreciate that a girl has to do what a girl has to do to survive...
而且我肯定你会慢慢明白你女儿所做的和所经历的
I'm about as interested in your sob story as you are in mine.
或许我会对你的经历感兴趣
I just want you to know that Dr. Jackson is the one
但我现在只是想要让你知道 是Jackson博士建议
who recommended I let you through the gate.
我允许你通行星门过来的
He thought there was a chance that what you had to offer might be legitimate.
他认为你带过来的东西能让
And he's the one with an alien device
他有机会好好研究一下
now stuck on his wrist.
但是现在他的手腕却被那东西锁住
How this plays out
或是你想从中
and what you get out of it in the end
取得什么好处
I'm gonna leave entirely up to him.
我如何处置你要看他的情况了
So if I were you...
所以如果换作是我
How you doing?
感觉如何?
Fine, I think.
我想还好吧
- I don't know what happened. I was... - It's the bracelet.
-我不记得发生什么事情了 我只是…-是手镯造成的
- They are called kor mak. - I figured he might know.
-他们管这东西叫Korm'ak-也许他清楚一些情况
Yeah, she said they were some sort of weird Goa'uld Nut marriage thing.
嗯 她说过一些关于这个奇怪的Goa'uld装置 婚姻方面的
- I do not believe that to be the case. - No?
-令人难以置信的事情-不信?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表