ever having anything to do with that technology.
但我现在却控制不住我想使用它
Now I'm going out of my way to make use of it.
你确定当你朋友知道事实
Is showing your friend the truth gonna make him feel any better?
这会让他好一点吗?
He wants to know I'm not gonna be burdened with guilt
他很想知道 我不想我内疚
over the fact that he died because of me.
因为我他就要死了
The truth gonna change that?
告诉他会改变什么吗?
Not for me.
对我来说不会
- Hey. - Hey.
-嗨-嗨
So, you're finally getting the hell out of here?
你要去参加该死的任务?
- Actually, yes. - Good.
实际上 是的 好
I might not be here when you get back, though.
你回来时我可能不在这里 我只是说我要离开
Don't you quit on me.
不要这么说
No, I just meant that I'm checking out of the hospital.
不 我的意思是退房♥ 医院
I'm going home. There's nothing more they can do for me here.
我想回家 我在这里没有什么可以做的了
What is that?
那是什么?
It's a little something I picked up on another planet.
是我在另一个星球拿来的小玩意
That's very good. That's hilarious.
非常好 挺有趣的
You know, you never really could tell a joke.
你知道 你不可能这么短时间内说一个笑话…….
We've made some modifications since we got our hands on this,
我们有些办法 然后就到了我的手上
but basically, here's how it works.
我不久前才弄懂这个是怎么用的
Some of my memories from the last year have been downloaded into this device.
我从去年起的记忆已经被下载进这个装置内
Attach these leads to your head
把这些粘在你的头上
and you get to experience some of the things I've gone through.
你就可以经历我过去发生的事情
- You're serious? - You wanted to know the truth.
-你确定?-你想要知道事实
I'm gonna show it to you.
它会展示给你
You can continue to resist me and die,
你可以继续抵抗我死去
or you can take the tretonin and save yourself.
或接受Tretonin挽救你自己
Join me and you will save many more.
加入我 你会解救跟多人
It's up to you.
这要看你了
Mayday! Mayday! We are going in! Repeat, we are going in!
求救信♥号♥♥ 求救信♥号♥♥ 我们正在进入!重复 我们正在进入 !
Colonel, you're here to Iead SG - 1.
中校 我要你重新组建SG - 1
Teal'c! Got a visual.
Teal'c! Got a visual.
Hey, we got a Iittle problem in here!
嗨 我们这遇到麻烦了
You done this before?
你做这以前?
Fight a knight in armor? No, can 't say that I ha ve.
在对抗一个骑士盔甲?不 不能说我有
It appears to be a hologram. A hologram?
它似乎是一个全息图象 全息图象?
And we do not want to get into a God - off.
我们不想要去推♥翻♥神
These Priors wanna show us they're gonna play hardball.
这些首先表示他们要玩强硬手段
The Mark IX ga ve him almost...
9号♥
What are you doing? Why'd you stop?
你做什么?为什么停止了?
Teal'c is in trouble.
Teal'c有麻烦
There's a rescue op about to leave. I have to go.
有个援救行动 我必须去
Go save him, for God's sakes.
去救他 看在神的面子上
Yeah. I just don't want you to give up,
是的 我就是不想要你放弃
not when there's so many possibilities out there.
事实会冲满各种可能性
Just get out of here.
离开这里
Look, before I go, I have to say something. You may not like it,
听着 我走之前 我必须说 你可以不喜欢
but I'm gonna have to live with it no matter what you say or do.
但是不管你说或者做什么 我还是和它一起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm doing what I'm doing and you're not,
我抢了你应该做的事情
because I acted rashly.
因为我的轻率行动
I'm a hothead and you're suffering because of it.
我是个性急的人 而因为我你受到伤害
No, you're doing what you're doing because of who you are.
不 你以为你是谁 想干什么就干什么
Yeah, I'm impatient. I lose control.
是的 我是不耐烦 我失控了
I'm not particularly fond of that side of myself.
我也不喜欢我这点
I didn't mean that.When you see an opportunity, you take it.
我没有那意思 当你遇到机会的时候 你抓住它
The kind of things that you and me were asked to do, that you're doing now,
这是你的职责 你现在正做的
I mean, you gotta be a little angry. You gotta be out of control.
我说 你必须凶一点 你已失去控制
I mean, you think too much, you're just gonna freeze up.
我的意思 如果你想太多那你脑袋就生锈了
My God, you are going to other planets through a freaking wormhole.
我的天 你能通过一个虫洞去其它星球!
You have to be a little nuts.
你要打起精神
- I just don't wanna screw up again. - Well, you better not.
-我恐怕精神不起来-好吧 你别难过
This Teal'c, he seems like a pretty decent guy,
Teal'c 他像个相当好的家伙 或……
or alien. Whatever he is.
外星人 无论他是什么
Just be yourself, Cam. Trust me, that's pretty damn good.
做你自己 傻瓜 相信我 你干得漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
I would have done it for anyone, you know that.
你知道 任何人都会这么做的
It's part of the job.
这是工作
Yeah, it is.
是的 它是
Can I use this thing a little more?
我能多用会这玩意吗?
Play.
开
Stop.
关
Rewind?
倒回?
Way cool.
非常酷
Hey.
嗨
When you get to the part with the flight attendant...
当你经历那段女性伙伴时候
- Yeah? - Skip over that. That's private.
-是的?-请跳过去 是私人秘密
I promise nothing.
我什么也没答应
at which point we should receive radio confirmation from Bra'tac
在这里 如果收到Bra'tac传来的信♥号♥♥
that the gate on P2M - 903 is clear.
表示我们在P2M - 903星门附近
We can expect intense but limited resistance
一接近金字塔母舰
upon approaching the mother ship.
应该比较安全的
It will be visible roughly half a mile from the gate.
他们应该会看到我们母舰离星门有半英里
Bra'tac should be able to provide aerial cover.
Bra'tac 应该会提供空中掩护
- Thank you for joining us, Colonel. - Sir.
-谢谢你加入我们 中校-长官
We will secure the gate, proceed to the pyramid,
我们会保护星门
gain access to the mother ship, and locate and retrieve Teal'c.
接近金字塔 进入母舰 然后营救Teal'c
Keep in mind all evidence suggests Teal'c's been brainwashed.
大家要知道Teal'c很可能已经被洗♥脑♥
There's no guarantee he's even gonna cooperate with this rescue.
所以不能保证他会配合我们的行动
Teal'c is family.
Teal'c是家人
I don't like people screwing with my family.
我不喜欢有人破坏我们的家庭
We're with you, sir.
我们也一样 长官
Let's bring him home.
让我们把他带回家
Shall we try again?
我们看来要再来一次
Colonel Carter, the gate has been cleared.
Carter中校 星门周围安全了
All right, let's go. Move out.
好 我们出发
Let's go! Move, move, move!
走吧!快!快!快!
Take cover!
掩护!
Left flank, keep down, keep down!
左翼,保留下来,保留下来!
Bra'tac, watch your back!
Bra'tac 注意你的后面
Go, go, go, go!
上!上!上!
Cam, wait for backup!
来这里等候支援!
I see you're feeling better.
我看你现在感觉好多了
That your friends have come to rescue you, I expected nothing less.
你的朋友来救你 我一点不奇怪
Unfortunately, it's too little, too late.
很不幸 他们太晚了
The mother ship's engines are powering up.
母舰引擎动力启动
It's taking off.
它们要逃走
I'm curious.
我觉得有古怪
Are you merely feigning allegiance, waiting for the right time to strike at me?
你是否忠心 等待时机袭击我?
Damn it!
该死!
Kill him.
杀了他
Teal'c.
Teal'c.
Took you guys long enough.
你们可真慢啊
Not you guys.
不是说你们
The rest of the Jaffa guard are retreating back here.
其他Jaffa正在撤退
I can't get these damn rings to work.
我就是搞不定这开关
If we all go we could be cut off with no way of getting back off the ship.
如果我们全过去就没有退路了 我们必须做掩护
- You go. We got your back. - You sure about that?
-你去 我们掩护你-你确定?
- Am I gonna be able to stop you? - I don't think so.
需要我帮你吗? 我不这么认为
I'm in a bad mood today.
我今天心情很好
- Teal'c, you must resist. - Silence, old man.
Teal'c, 你要反抗 Silence, 安静点老头
Your words are meaningless.
你的话毫无意义
I take it this means I don't have to shoot you.
我想这并不意味着我可以不打你
- You do not. - Good.
-你不需要了-很好
Sounds like somebody's still driving this rust bucket.
驾驶这堆破铁听起来还不错
We should get the hell out of here before they jump to hyperspace.
我们应该在别人来这个鬼地方之前跳进超空间
Indeed.
确实如此
Could you please stop? It's kind of making me nervous.
你能停会吗 它使我紧张 难过
Sorry, it's just the implications of this referendum are tremendous.
对不起 这次公民投票的意义是重大的 我的意思是……
We take democracy for granted, but these Jaffa...
民♥主♥制度是理所当然 但是这些Jaffa
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表