Previously, on Stargate SG - 1.
星际之门SG - 1 前情回顾
About three hours ago he came in complaining of fatigue.
大约三个小时以前 他进来抱怨说感到十分疲倦
It's a Prior plague.
这是牧师瘟疫
Let Origin show you the way.
Origin 将会为你指引前进的道路
I vow to spread the word of the Ori to all Jaffa.
我发誓将把Ori的教义传给所有Jaffa
- Who are you? - It's me, Orlin.
你是谁? 是我 Orlin
As far as I can tell,he's a normal human adolescent.
就我来看 他只是个普通的人类少年
Who claims he's an Ancient who has descended and taken human form.
他声称他是以人类形态降生的古人
Orlin seems to have hit a dead end with his work on a cure.
Orlin研制解药的工作似乎陷入了死胡同
What he needs is a blood sample from the Prior who infected Lieutenant Fisher.
他需要的是感染Fisher中尉的牧师的血样
Orlin's attempt to find a cure isn't the only reason to do this.
我们这么做不仅仅是帮Orlin找到治疗方法
You wanna try and turn this Prior.
你还想尝试捕捉一个牧师
We believe we may be close to developing a technology
我们相信即将开♥发♥出一种可以
that could inhibit a Prior's special abilities.
抑制牧师超能力的技术
The Ori do not require blind obedience.They will show you their power.
Ori不需要盲从 他们将会向你们展示他们的力量
Like you, my judgment was clouded by suspicion and distrust.
象你们一样 我也曾经对此产生过怀疑和动摇
But the Ori sensed my misgivings,
但是Ori感受到了我的疑虑
forgave me my weaknesses and showed me their power.
原谅了我的软弱 并且展示了他的力量
I stand before you today as proof of their divine might.
我就是他们神力的活生生的证明
They have poisoned your mind.
他们玷污了你的心灵
The Ori's promises are hollow.
Ori的承诺是不可相信的
We have learned from the Ancients that they are not ascending their followers.
古人已经警告过我们Ori不会帮助他们的信徒升♥天♥
Do you expect us to take your word for this?
就凭你一句话就想让我们相信吗?
One of the Ancients returned to human form to warn us
一个古人以人类形态降生前来警告我们
that the Ori gain strength by sapping the power from their followers.
Ori依靠吸取信徒的力量来获得力量
That is why they seek our support.
那才是他们寻求信徒的真正原因
The Ori are not some benevolent gods offering you the path of enlightenment.
Ori并不是为我们指引光明的慈悲神灵
They are but manipulative beings who will use you and discard you
他们只是在利用你们 然后再抛弃你们
- once you have served their purpose. - Enough.
一旦你们达成了他们的目的 够了
They are no better than the Goa'uld.
他们和 Goa'uld是一路货
Enough!
够了
The Goa'uld are impostors.
Goa'uld是伪神
But the Ori...
但是
are the real gods.
是真正的神灵
Behold the gift
好好瞧瞧
the Ori have bestowed upon me.
Ori赐予我的力量吧
We had three fatalities this morning.
今天上午已经有三人病亡
We have another 12 base personnel who are in critical condition
还有12个基地人员病情严重
and probably won't make it past the next 24 hours.
也许撑不过明天了
That's it?
就这些吗?
They've been given sedatives and are resting comfortably.
他们服用了镇静剂 正在静养当中
There's nothing you or anyone can do for them right now.
现在你或者其他人对此都无能为力
- I can go see them. - No, you can't.
我可以去探视他们 不行
You're exhausted and you've already got a lot on your plate.
你累坏了 而且你做的已经够多的了
Those people are serving under my command.
那些人是我的部下
- Sir. - What is it, Walter?
-长官-Walter 什么事?
As of 0800 this morning,
今早8点钟
the CDC reports confirmed cases of the virus in both Mexico and Canada.
CDC报告在墨西哥和加拿大都发现了疫情案例
We could be looking at a global pandemic.
这回咱们面临的是全球性恐慌了
Jolan. It's good to see a familiar face.
Jolan 嘿 真高兴又见面了
Lord Haikon wishes to see you.
Lord Haikon 想见见你
Let's rock 'n' roll.
我们走吧
It was foolish of you to come.
你们不该来的
The others are distrustful of you.
其他人都不信任你们
Yeah, I kind of got that.
是啊 我能感觉的到
- ls there anything else I need to know? - Haikon will have your answers.
-还有什么别的事我该知道吗?-Haikon会告诉你的
Welcome, Mitchell.
欢迎你 Mitchell
Thank you, Haikon.
谢谢 Haikon
Please, sit.
请坐
I apologize for making you wait,
抱歉让你久等了
but I just came back from a mission of great importance.
但是我们刚刚才完成了个重要的任务回来
We were informed of a world of non - believers
我们被告知一个非信徒的世界
who were conspiring against the Ori.
我们得知一群异教♥徒♥阴谋反对Ori
The Prior dispatched us to deal with them.
牧师命令我们前去处理
You mean kill them.
你是说杀了他们
Well, we were told they posed a considerable threat.
我们得知他们是个很严重的威胁
"Leave not the smallest pebble in the road,
不要离开小卵石在路上
"for any hindrance will slow your people's progress."
任何阻碍 会减慢你的人的进步。
So said the Prior.
所以说之前。
Yeah, the Priors say a lot of things.
是啊 牧师说过不少事
Look, I'm the last person to criticize someone for what they believe, but...
我不是喜欢批评他人信仰的人 但是
If your intention is to convince me to withdraw support from the Ori,
如果你是想说服我收回对Ori的支持
you need not bother.
你不必为此费心了
- You're making a big... - I've already decided as much.
你在犯下大错-我已经下定决心抵♥制♥Ori
What?
什么?
We went to the planet, as the Prior instructed.
我们遵照牧师的指示
Two hundred strong, to eliminate any threat.
派了200壮汉去剿灭他们
We were expecting an army.
我们以为要面对的是军队
What we found were simple farmers,
但却发现他们只是群普通的农民
too naive to understand the consequences they faced
他们完全不知道拒绝
for daring to defy the Ori.
Ori将会面临什么结果
The Sodan are proud warriors.
Sodan人都是骄傲的勇士
We do not kill innocent people.
我们不会滥杀无辜
- So you didn't follow through? - We left them unharmed.
-所以你们没有那么做-我们没有伤害他们
But before returning here,we had to put all doubts to rest,
但回来之前我们想摆脱疑虑
so we traveled to another world,one rumored to have refused the Ori.
所以我们去了另一个世界 据说那里也在反抗Ori
The entire civilization was decimated
那里的整个文明都被一种神秘的
by a mysterious plague.
瘟疫给毁灭了
There was no one left.
无人得以幸存
Yeah, that's what they do.
是啊 那就是他们的所作所为
In fact, they're doing it on Earth right now, as we speak.
事实上 此时此刻 同样的事情就发生在地球上
And it'll probably happen here when the Prior gets back
而且当牧师回来发现你们没有遵从他的命令
and finds out you didn't obey his orders.
这也可能会发生在你们身上
How can we resist so powerful an enemy?
我们怎么能抵抗如此强大的敌人?
Well, I can tell you,
我可以告诉你
but you're probably not gonna like it.
但你可能不会喜欢这主意
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
I'm fine.
我很好
It's you I'm worried about.
我担心的是你
We just got your test results back.
我们刚刚拿到了你的检查结果
They show significant and progressive changes
在你大脑的各个区域里都在
in different areas of your brain.
发生严重的变化
What kind of changes?
什么样的变化?
A degenerative process that's already started to impair your cognitive functions.
退化过程已经开始削弱你的认知能力
I knew that when I took on human form
当我降生为人类的时候我就知道
the memories I brought with me would eventually fade.
我的记忆会逐渐消失
That's only part of it.
这只是一部分后果
It's not so much a result of your losing the memories,
我是说 你不仅仅会失去记忆
but more a consequence of your trying to hold on to them.
当你努力想要回忆时 后果会更严重
Orlin, by not letting go of the Ancient knowledge,
Orlin 当你想要保留古人的知识的同时
you're damaging your brain.
你正在破坏你的大脑
Yes. My human mind is failing under the weight of so much information.
是的,我的人类大脑无法承受如此之多的信息
You knew this would happen, didn't you?
你早知道这会发生 对吗?
As an Ancient,how could you not have known?
作为一个古人你怎么会不知道呢?
Of course I knew, Sam,but I had no choice.
我当然知道 Sam 但我别无选择
But you have a choice now.
但你现在可以选择
Your brain is fighting a losing battle,stripping away whatever it can
你的大脑在打一场注定失败的仗
in an attempt to salvage the memories related to the cure.
放弃一切试图挽回和解药相关记忆的努力吧
Give them up and you could stop this from progressing any further.
放弃吧 那样你的情况就不会进一步恶化了
I can't do that. There's too much at stake.
我不能那么做 太冒险了
You have the memories.
你还有那些记忆
Write them down.
把它们写下来
Give me the instructions.I'll complete the vaccine.
给我指示方向 让我来完成疫苗
It's too complex.You won't fully understand the process.
那太复杂了 你无法完全明白的
Try me.
让我试试看
Orlin, you don't have to sacrifice yourself.Let go before it's too late.
Orlin 你不必牺牲你自己 该放手时且放手吧
I can't risk entrusting this job to anyone but myself.
我不能冒险把这个任务交给别人
I have to see this through, Sam.
我必须坚持到底 Sam
I'm sorry.
对不起
- We're good. - Okay.
搞定 真乖
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表