Then you also know that I have no choice but to maintain my present position.
那你也应该知道我没有选择 必须维持我现在的方位
Okay, FYl,
好了,五年之后
we're not gonna let you put any more men on the planet's surface.
我们不会再让你再派人 登陆我们的星球了
If you fire on our ship,we will defend ourselves.
如果你们向我们的飞船开火 我们将予以自卫
Yat'Yir, hear me.
Yag'ir 听我说
You and your Jaffa are at a disadvantage,
形势对你们不利 你们对这里的地形
knowing neither territory nor its inhabitants.
和居民都不了解
Allow us to assist you in apprehending Ba'al.
让我们协助你们逮捕Baal
We can both lay claim to his capture.
我们可以一起宣告他的被捕
Then all Jaffa can declare freedom and celebrate as one.
这样所有的Jaffa就可以宣布自♥由♥而且 一起庆祝了
I'm afraid we are past the point where our differences can be settled so readily.
恐怕我们已经错过了可以轻松解决分歧的机会
I'm sorry, Teal'c.
对不起 Teal'c
Meanwhile, they've still got boots on the ground.
这意味着 他们还是有人在那里活动
Nothing we can do about that.
我们对此毫无办法
Perhaps we can.
也许我们可以这样干
- Can, how? - By forcing Gerak's hand.
-怎样? -逼Gerak有所行动
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Our orders are to stay put for the time being.
我们得到的指示是暂时按兵不动
You've got to be kidding me.
你在开玩笑吧
Come on, we know where he is.We've got him.
我是说 我们知道他在哪 我们找到他了
Yes, Ba'al has made it easier for us to pinpoint his location.
是的 Baal让我们很容易的查明了他的位置
But unfortunately, by going public he's made it more difficult for us
但不幸的是 他成了公众人物
to take him down quickly and covertly.
这让我们更难以快速而且秘密的除掉他
We make a move against him now and we risk a media circus.
我们现在对他有所行动的话 可能会引起媒体胡乱猜测
Unless, of course, you feel like giving the American people a Stargate primer.
除非你想让星门计划暴露在公众面前
And then there's also the little matter of a naquadah bomb
或者告诉人们他们的国土上 有一个Naquadah炸♥弹♥
sitting somewhere in the continental United States.
在美国大♥陆♥某处
Yeah.
是啊
Okay. Okay, we'll stay.
好啊,好啊,我们等等
The General's consulting with the Pentagon
将军正在和五角大楼协商
to determine what our next move should be.
来决定我们下一步该怎么做
TEAL'C: If there is one thing a Jaffa values above all else, it is his pride.
有一样东西Jaffa最看重 就是他的自尊
When the other Council members discover
如果其他议会成员发现
that Gerak has not been completely forthcoming,
Gerak并不是那么光明磊落的话
they will turn against him and force his hand.
他们会反对他并逼他有所行动
Gerak must be shamed into removing his forces from Earth.
Gerak的羞耻心肯定会驱使他 从地球上撤走他的势力
It is the only way.
这是唯一的办法
Your turf, your rules, brother.
既然是你的地盘 就试试你的方法吧 老兄
No matter how far we must travel, no matter how long it will take,
不管我们跋涉多远 不管要花多长时间
our former enemies must pay for their crimes.
我们以前的敌人必须为他们犯下的罪行付出代价
This, I promise you.That we will destroy them.
这是我对你们的承诺 我们一定会摧毁他们的
Not only just in memory of those who have fallen,
不仅是为了纪念那些牺牲的勇士
but in honor of those who survived to enjoy their freedom.
也是为了荣耀那些幸存下来 享受他们的自♥由♥
You speak of honor, Gerak.
你口口声声说荣耀 Gerak
Yet you disrespect this Council by dishonoring it with your lies.
然而你的谎言却让你颜面尽失 也侮辱了议会
I have not lied to this Council.
我没有对议会撒谎
It is you that I have purposely misled,
倒是故意误导了你
for fear that your commitment to the cause is suspect.
因为恐怕你为理想奋斗的决心值得怀疑
Even as we speak, Gerak's followers are hunting Ba'al on Earth.
就在我们现在说话的时候 Gerak的属下正在地球上追捕Baal
Of this we are well aware.
我们对此事很清楚
I had wished to inform the Council sooner, but I dared not
我本来想尽快告知议会的 但我恐怕
for fear that the elements sympathetic to the Tau'ri
因为害怕,同情Tau'ri
would learn about Ba'al's whereabouts.
了解Ba'al的下落
You dare question my loyalty?
你敢怀疑我的忠诚 ?
Your loyalty is not under question, Teal'c.
没人怀疑你的忠诚 Teal'c
You have done more than anyone to help secure our freedom
你对解放我们所付出的努力比任何人都要多得多
and for that we are ever grateful.
对此我们深表感激
However, your allegiance to the Tau'ri presents you with a difficult dilemma.
然而 你对地球的效忠关系 让你处境非常尴尬
Even as we speak, your Tau'ri ships prevent us from pursuing the enemy.
就在我们现在说话的时候 地球的飞船还在阻挠我们追捕敌人
As you have said, Ka'lel,
Ka'lal 就像你说的
I accomplished much in our long struggle against our former oppressors,
我在反抗以前的压♥迫♥者 的斗争中取得了很大的成功
but only because of the support of the Tau'ri.
但仅仅是因为支持Tau'ri
Their commitment was as unwavering as my own.
他们的承诺和我自己的一样坚定
And now you would repay them by surreptitiously stealing upon their world,
难道你们就这样来回报他们
putting their people, to say nothing of the Stargate program, at risk!
对星门计划一无所知的 人♥民♥置于危险之中
They are our allies.
他们是我们的盟友
Rather than dishonor them by trespassing onto their world,
与其偷偷侵入他们的星球 让他们感到受辱
respect them enough to tell them the truth.
还不如告诉他们实情 让他们知道我们尊重他们
Ask for their assistance in capturing Ba'al. They will help us.
请他们协助抓捕Baal 他们会帮我们的
But will they?
但是他们会吗?
They are as determined to have Ba'al answer for his crimes, as are we.
他们和我们一样 都下决心要将Baal束之于法
But if they succeed...
但如果是他们抓到的话
Then he will be brought before this Council
然后,他将被带到Council
where he will face his proper punishment!
在那里他将面对他适当的惩罚!
You have my word.
你有我的话。
What the hell are you thinking?There ain't no guarantee
你到底在想什么? 也不是没有保证
the US Government is going to give them Ba'al.
都不知道美国政♥府♥是不是 愿意把Baal交给他们
It was only to give Gerak pause before his next attack
这是让Gerak暂停追击
against Ba'al on Earth.
Baal的唯一办法
Even so, we may have only gained a brief respite.
即使这样 我们争取到的时间也很短暂
Satellite tracking has placed Ba'al
卫星追踪确定了Baal的位置
in a remote, heavily guarded compound west of the city.
在城市西面 一个高度戒备的偏僻住所里
From the site of the press conference directly to his present location,
从记者发布会一路过来 到他现在的地方
he took no evasive maneuvers,
他丝毫没有要逃跑的迹象
made absolutely no attempt to disguise his movements.
也完全没有绕弯子
Clearly, he's emboldened by the belief
很明显 他算准了
that you would not dare attack him now that he has made himself a public figure.
你们不敢动他 现在他成公众人物了
I've had Walter patch in Colonel Carter and Dr. Jackson.
我让Walter接通了Carter和Jackson的讯号♥
Everybody up to date?
进展如何?
We have a cruise missile prepped with symbiote poison
我们的共生体毒药导弹准备好了
and ready to Iaunch on your command.
只要你一声令下就可以发射
General, I recommend we launch now. It may be the last chance we get.
将军 我建议我们现在马上发射 也许是我们最后的机会了
What ifhe isn 't bluffing about the naquadah bomb?
如果他真有Naquadah炸♥弹♥呢?
Then we'll have stopped him before he has a chance to plant any more.
那我们会在他有机会 进一步行动前阻止他
We'II have to come up with a cover story.
我们还得编个故事敷衍媒体
Wouldn't be the first time.
这不是第一回了
We must strike now, before Ba'al realizes his strategy has backfired.
在Baal意识到自己的如意算盘落空之前 我们必须马上行动
And the Council?
议会那边呢?
I merely promised he would be delivered if captured.
我只是许诺如果活捉的话就会移交给他们
If he is killed, then there is no difficulty.
但如果是打死了的话 那就不存在这个问题了
Right. Good work.
不错,干得好
- What's the news? - Stargate Command intends to attack.
-有什么新消息? -星门指挥部准备要进攻了
- How can you be certain? - The humans that set up the Trust
-你如何能确定? -Trust组织
were in a position to infiltrate much of the secure communications network
渗透进了国有安全通讯公♥司♥
employed by this government.
在里面安排了很多内线
How clever of them.
他们还真聪明啊
- You got something else for me, Walter? - Yes, sir.
-还有别的什么消息吗 Walter? -是的 长官
We just got this sent to us.
我们刚收到这个
You have chosen not to heed my warning, and so forced my hand.
你们不顾我的警告 让我没的选择了
There is a bomb in the Halcyon Tower in downtown Seattle.
西雅图市中心的 Helsian 大厦有个炸♥弹♥
It will detonate at exactly 1:30 p.m. Iocal time.
当地时间下午1:30 它会被引爆
Call off your strike on my Iocation and I will defuse the device.
叫你们的行动小组离开我的地盘 我就可以让它失效
Defy me, and this will be just the first of many such demonstrations.
不然的话 接下来你们会见识到 更多炸♥弹♥的厉害
Forty - five minutes.
还剩下45分钟
The building is being evacuated.Mobile units have been dispatched.
大楼已经疏散了 还派遣了巡逻队前往该地区
Yes, sir. Understood, sir.
是的 长官 明白 长官
Agent Barrett, have your men tighten their perimeter around the compound.
Barrett探员 让你的人把建筑物四周包围起来
No one in or out.
不准任何人进出
Daniel, once the missile hits
Daniel 一旦导弹击中目标
you'll have to go in and make sure we have a confirmed kill.
你就进去 确定一下
- Why? Where are you gonna be? - Seattle.
-为什么 你要去哪里? -西雅图
How the hell are you gonna get there?
你要怎么去呢?
- Prometheus. - Beats flying coach.
-Prometheus号♥-击败飞行教练
- Colonel Carter. - Have you located the bomb?
-Carter中校 -你确定炸♥弹♥的方位了吗?
We're unable to get a fix on its location.
我们无法对它进行雷达定位
Multiple signals. Is it possible there's more than one device?
多重信♥号♥♥ 有没有可能不止一个炸♥弹♥装置?
Well, we're not sure.
我们不清楚
Wipe the hard drives and destroy the equipment.
烧掉硬盘 毁掉设备
I want nothing left.
别留下任何东西
- The Jaffa. They found us. - Time to go.
-是Jaffa 我们被发现了 -该走了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表