Democracy is the future of our great nation.
民♥主♥制度才是国家的未来 是发展的方向
We must proceed with the dissolution of this Council,
因此应首先取消议会 我们大家可以看到
which we have seen can be influenced and corrupted.
议会可以外界因素影响而变的腐♥败♥
I hereby formally propose we hold a public referendum on the subject
因此我提议 我们应举♥行♥一个公正的公民投票
so that all Jaffa can participate in the decision before us.
让所有的Jaffa都能参加 都有决策权利
Thank you, Brother Maz'rai.
谢谢你 Maz'rai兄弟
Your wisdom is always greatly appreciated by the Council.
在会议上你的智慧是让人钦佩的 演讲是激动人心的
Now I call Sister Ka'lel as the last speaker
现在 请Kal'el姐妹发言
before rebuttal will be heard.
大家都可以提出异议的想法
Brother Bra'tac, I'm afraid I must begin rebuttal
Bra'tac兄弟 我反对
against dissolution of the Council.
关于解散议会提议
Our people are not yet ready for this burden, Bra'tac.
我们的民族目前还没发展到有能力承担这样的重担 Bra'tac
You underestimate them, sister.
你低估他们了 姐妹
My position on this Council was secured by the might of the Haktyl,
在这会议上我的位置 是被Haktyl的力量保护着的
but it is well known that many regions
大家都知道 在很多区域还没有
do not yet recognize any rights for females,
认识到女性的社会权利
Iet alone the right to vote on their destiny.
她们还没有意识到自己有投票的权力
I agree. There must be change.
我同意这一点 但会改变的
Such change must occur prior to a general vote,
目前是要在选举之前就改变
so that its results can be viewed as fair and representative.
投票的结果可以预料是不公正的
Ka'lel. Ka'lel!
Kal'el…Kal'el!
Did she not just speak of her support for our proposal just this morning?
在今天早晨时候她不是说支持我们的提议吗?
Privately, yes. I would not have called on her otherwise.
是私下说的 我真后悔让她在会议上发言
- Then why would she betray us in session? - Someone has influenced her.
-可她为什么会背叛我们?-有人影响了她
Still, I have always believed Ka'lel to be honorable.
以前我总是相信 Kal'el是值得尊敬的
Is there no end to this duplicity we must face?
事情还没结束 我们要先面对解决这个问题?
Sometimes I fear I have gotten too old for this, brother.
我都有点担心自己是不是老了 适应事情的能力差了 兄弟
Indeed.
我也是
And yet this is what results when we leave such decisions to the rash of youth.
我都还没及时反应过来 这些年轻人已经把事情弄成这样
I will speak with her.
我想应再找她一次
Ka'lel.
Kal'el……
- Please forgive the intrusion. - Not at all.
-请原谅我直接进来-没事
I'm glad you are here. We must speak.
很高兴你来这里 我们得谈谈
May I ask why you did not support our proposal?
我想问下为什么今天你会背叛我们的提议?
Now is not the time.
现在不是时候
We have no choice, Ka'lel.
我们没有其他选择 Kal'el
I'm afraid, as far as you are concerned,that is true.
我恐怕 对你来说 事实就是!
Hi, I'm Lieutenant Colonel Mitchell. I'm here to see Bryce Ferguson.
嗨!你好 我来看Bryce Ferguson中校
- Colonel Mitchell? - Yes, ma'am.
是Mitchell中校吗? 是的 女士
- Hello, I'm Dr. Kelly. - Hi, nice to meet you.
你好 我是Kelly医生 很高兴认识你
- I've had a chance to see your friend. - Great.
-上面批准 你可以看你的朋友了-太好了
- Dr. Lam says you're the best. - Well, that's very nice of her to say.
-别人都说您的医术很棒-听起来很舒服
I'm not aware of any official ranking system.
但我却不太了解官方的事情
Well, I'm sure you'll be a little better than Fergie's HMO back in lowa.
好吧 我想以后会好的 官方会对您很重视的
Well, I'll do what I can. I've ordered some tests.
我会尽我所能的 我已经做了些检查
It should give us a better idea of what we're looking at.
他们应该给我更多的建议
Yeah, he's had that shrapnel for a while.
他被子弹碎片打中头部
They just found the aneurysm few weeks ago.
这个星期前发现了脑内肿瘤
He probably had it the whole time and didn't know it.
或许已经很长时间了 但却没人知道
He said his doctors back home had thrown in the towel on this one.
他说他的医生都努力了 但还没什么好办法
Well, I won't lie to you. It's in a tricky spot.
好吧 我不能对你说谎话 但你知道我们尽力了
But, as you know, we have access to certain technology
我们现在的医疗技术
- not available to everyone else just yet. - Yes, ma'am. Thanks.
-还不能救活每个人-了解 女士 谢谢
I was told he's not privy to classified material.
为什么上面说他的身份是机密 不能泄露
- No. - So, you got him in here,
-是的-因此你让我们治疗他
- but you couldn't get him clearance? - That is a whole other ball of wax.
-却不能告诉我们事情的情况?-事实是这样的
The irony is, he probably would have had my spot in the 302 program,
讽刺地说 如果他没受伤的话 我就抢了他302个项目的工作
if he hadn't been injured. He's a better pilot than I ever was.
他是个超级出色的飞行员
Better than most, actually.
大部分比我好 真的
This must be important to you. I imagine you had to pull
这么重要的工作
some pretty big strings to make this happen.
我想你动用了很多关系得到的吧
Ferguson got that chunk of metal in his head
在四年前Ferguson为了救我而受伤
saving my sorry ass four years ago.
以至头中有很大一块金属片
- I'll do what I can. - Thanks.
-看来我需要做点什么-谢谢
And so, upon further reflection, I have come to agree with Ka'lel.
经过我的考虑 我决定支持Kal'el说的观点
More debate over the proposed state of government is required.
是目前政♥府♥面临的重要问题
We must take our time in such grave matters.
我们要重视每件事情的公正
For now, we must maintain the present High Council
所以现在还应该保持我们现在的议会制度
and not bow to the pressure of brothers Bra'tac and Teal'c.
我们不能只听从Bra'tac和Teal'c兄弟的单方面建议
I am entitled to be swayed by reason, Bra'tac.
我改变观点是有理由的Bra'tac
You were the one who tabled this proposal for a referendum.
是你提议全民选举和取消议会的
You've always believed democracy was essential for the future of our nation.
是你相信民♥主♥的方式才是我们国家的光明
Indeed, that is still the case.
没错 我是这么认为的
I have merely been convinced that we should not act in such haste.
我只是认为我们不应该这么匆忙地改变
Brother, it was you who feared that Gerak's followers were gathering strength.
兄弟 你曾经担心Gerak会巩固自己的势力
That there was a danger that if we did not dissolve this council,
如果我们不及时解散议会这是有危险性的
they could still vote to support the unilateral submission
他们可能会单方面对
to the religion of the Ori.
Ori投票的
All our dreams for a free Jaffa nation would be lost forever.
我们梦想成为一个自♥由♥的Jaffa国家也会永远地消失了
All I'm saying is that I believe there is yet more time for healthy debate.
我仍然相信我们有充足的时间做这个建议的争论
We cannot let this proposal die.
我们不能就让这个提议流产
There are still Council members who remain uncommitted.
仍然有议会成员保留发言权
Brother U'kin was not in session today.
U'kin兄弟没参加今天的会议
I will visit him later this evening after I confer with our allies on Chulak.
我晚上去拜访他 然后去和Chulak盟友商量一下
And I will see what I can learn here.
我就留这里 看看有什么发现
If Maz'rai's vote was influenced,I shall expose it.
如果Maz'rai的选票被影响 我会先干掉他
It's about time.
来的是时候
Son of a bitch drags me out here to get poked and prodded
你这狗崽子把我自己
and turned upside down
扔这里享受打♥针♥
and he can't spare a minute from his big, important job
反而你却不能抽出点时间来看看
to visit his dying friend.
你这快要死的朋友
It's good to see your bad attitude hasn't changed much.
啊 听你这么说真好 看来你的破脾气依旧没变多少
What do you expect? I'm dying, for God's sakes.
你还怎么样!我快去跟上帝喝酒了
- Don't get up, you idiot. - Oh, jeez, Cam, I'm not gonna break.
不用起来了白♥痴♥ 我随便说说而已
- You look like you're feeling good. - Yeah, doing pretty good
你看起来感觉还不错 是的 自我感觉还可以
for a guy with a ticking time bomb in his head.
对于一个脑袋还没炸开花的家伙来说
Oh, why don't we see what the doctors have to say about that.
好了 我们还是听医生的看法吧
Oh, I'm just doing what the flyer says.
看起来没什么大不了
It was in the waiting room of the shrink's office
它是在你送我来这里的几个星期前得到的
they sent me to couple of weeks back.
我看来是中奖了 现在还能怎么样?
"So, you're gonna bite the big one. Now what?"
首先要做的就是先接受它
First thing on the list is accept it. Learn to talk openly about it.
然后大胆地谈论这个
So that's what I'm doing.
这就是我要做的
Did I mention I'm gonna die?
我想说 我死不了吗?
- Yeah, I think you did. - Okay.
-是的 我这么认为-很好
So, how about you? How's the big, important, top - secret job?
那么说说你吧 你的超级机密工作干了些什么?
Still top - secret.
还是最高超级机密
Oh, come on, man, you can tell me. I'm not gonna tell anyone.
得了 是男人就告诉我 我不会和任何人说的
I'm gonna die, you know.
你知道我就要死了
- No flowers? - No.
没有鲜花 没
No. Hell, I thought about it, but decided on this instead.
该死 我想过带花 但我带来了这个
Oh, yes. Me likey a lotty.
哦太好了 我喜欢这个
Colonel, Dr. Jackson.
Jackson博士 中校
Bra'tac has information concerning a situation on Dakara.
Bra'tac带来了消息 是关于Dakara的情报
It is Teal'c.
是Teal'c
He left last night to consult with one of our allies.
昨晚他离开去一个盟友那里
He was due back this morning, but did not return.
他本该早晨回来 但是没有
- Are you sure he's not just late? - He missed an important Council session.
-你确信他不是回来晚了?-他错过一个重要的会议
There have been unusual goings - on as of late.
一般是不会发生这样情况的
I am here because I no longer know who I can trust on Dakara.
我在这里是因为在Dakara我不知道谁还值得信任
And I am certain something is gravely wrong.
而且我确信有严重的事情发生了
- I will divulge nothing. - That is not my intention.
-我不会说任何事的-那不是我想要的
My purpose is to teach you.
让我教教你需要的
Obviously, this motion to dissolve the Council in favor of elected officials
显然关于解散议会 各个议员
has spawned strong opposition.
引起了强烈地反对
Many who have reaped benefits under the current regime
大多数已经尝到了当领导的好处
would lose their status upon passage of the vote.
所以他们不会制♥造♥失去地位的机会
Anybody in particular you think would resort to kidnapping and blackmail
那你现在想想有没有人通过绑♥架♥勒索的手段
to influence the situation?
来影响议会呢
I used to believe in the honor of many who have disappointed me of late.
我过去一直认为大家都值得尊重 但现在已经失望了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表