We know that you were grown in that Iab.
我们知道你是在实验室长大的
That you possess Anubis ' DNA
你拥有Anubis的DNA
and his genetic memories.
和他的遗传记忆
My memories do include you, Dr. Jackson.
我的记忆中当然有你 Jackson博士
A confrontation you once had with my father.
你和我父亲曾经对抗
I sense it is some time since I was Iast awake.
上次醒来我就意识到了
What has become ofhim?
他怎么样了
I'm not here to answer your questions.
我不是来回答你的问题的
The others,
其他人
they wish to study me, don't they?
想要研究我 是吗?
Why else would I still be here,given the danger you know I pose?
知道了我的危险 为什么还留我在这里?
They want to learn what I am,how I came to be.
他们想了解我是什么 会变成什么样
But you...
但是你
Have you ever taken a life, Dr. Jackson?
曾经杀过人吗 Jackson博士?
I believe you have killed a man.
我想你曾经 杀过人
My memories are so sharp and clear.
我的记忆是如此深刻而清晰
It's as if they happened only moments ago.
好像是刚刚发生的
The countless lives my father extinguished,
我的父亲杀死了无数的生命
of those that came before him and did the same.
追随他的人也一样
Such pleasure it gave them.
杀人是如此的令人愉悦
But I have not experienced it myself yet.
但我还没有亲身经历
Does it really feel that good?
真的感觉那么好吗?
Millions of slaves bowing before me,
无数的奴隶在我面前臣服
a galaxy of desperate, pitiful life forms at my feet.
绝望的 可怜的生灵跪倒在我脚下
That's clearly intoxicating.
如此令人沉醉
I can almost taste it as ifit was me there and not those whose memories I possess.
我能深刻的体会 就好像是我亲历而不是记忆
But nothing...
当我开始杀戮
Nothing do I anticipate more than the sweetness I know I will feel
我将感受到的无限的甜蜜
when I kill for the first time.
我已经迫不及待
I can hardly wait to watch as fear stops a man's heart.
去停止一个人的心跳
So much more intimate,
私下里
one - on - one
一个接一个
to watch as the blood flows from his veins
看着他的鲜血从血管里涌出
and savor his ever - fading hope for life.
品味着他消逝的求生希望
There's only one way to stop it.
只有一个方法能阻止我
I know you wish to take my life.
我知道你想杀死我
And I promise you, before this is over,
但是 我向你保证 在这之前
one of us will feel the pleasure.
你我只有一人能感受到杀戮的快♥感♥
Mr. Woolsey. Given the timing,this can't be a good sign.
Woolsey先生 这时候来 可不是一个好兆头
The lnternational Committee overseeing the SGC
国际委员会
has read and considered your recommendation
已经看过并考虑了你们
to place the prisoner back in stasis.
关于把犯人冰冻的建议
At least until we can decide what to do with him.
我们还能怎么办
We think that's a mistake.
我们认为那样做是一个错误
- Oh, you think we should kill him? - On the contrary,
-噢 你认为我们该杀了他-恰恰相反
we think he must be studied.
我们认为他应该被好好研究
You understand how dangerous he is.
你知道他有多危险
We understand how dangerous you seem to think he is.
那是你们认为的 关于这点
There's very little corroborating evidence at this point.
你们的证据不足
That's why more study is required.
所以得好好研究
Is this a joke?
是个玩笑吗?
Because if you look closely,I'm not laughing.
如果你仔细观察 我并没有笑
You and your people went before the Senate Appropriations Committee
你们去上议院拨款委员会
and demanded that the budget for this facility not be cut in half. Why?
要求这个机构的预算不要削减 为什么?
Because of a formidable new enemy that now threatens our galaxy.
因为一个强大的新的敌人正在威胁我们的星系
What would we do without you?
没有你 那就办不成了?
All we have heard is that the Ori
我们听到的是 Ori必须
must be taken more seriously than the Goa'uld.
比Goa'uld更加引起重视
That the Priors who represent them are extremely powerful and dangerous
牧师代表的是极其强大而且
in their own right.
危险的力量
And yet, in the months since this threat emerged,
然而 自从几个月前 这个威胁出现以来
And yet, in the months since this threat emerged,
在星门计划运作中
not one proposed countermeasure,not one shred of technology,
没人提出恰当的对策 没人发明新技术
not even so much as a theory or strategy to fight these missionaries
甚至没有理论或战略
has resulted from ongoing stargate operations, until now.
来对抗这些牧师 可是现在
- And you want to freeze him. - Go, go. You're on a roll.
-你们想要冰冻他-继续 继续 你说了一大串
Based on the report, the only thing that we do know about this Khalek
根据这个报告 我们对Khalek唯一知道的是
is that physiologically, he may be very much like the Priors of the Ori,
在生理上他和Ori的牧师很相似
an advanced form of human far along in evolutionary development.
一个高级人类 在进化过程中领先的物种
First and foremost,studying him may be the key
首要的 首先的 研究他可能是找到对抗牧师
to learning a way to fight the Priors.
方法的关键
- Actually, that had not escaped me. - Not to mention the fact that he may be
-事实上 你还没有说服我-更别提 他可能是我们自己和
the missing link between ourselves and Ascension.
升♥天♥古人中丢失的环节
Certainly that merits more research.
当然这得需要更多研究
The members of the Committee feel very strongly about this.
委员会的成员对此非常关注
Then neither they nor you understand the risks.
他们和你 都不知道到这样做有多冒险
Oh, we do.
哦 我们知道
The issue is, if this command doesn't have
现实是 如果星门指挥部
the ability and security in place to take full advantage
没有能力恰当的利用
of an opportunity like this,
这次机会
then we believe we need to re - evaluate its leadership,
我们需要重新评估它的领导能力 甚至是
and ultimately its operation.
它的运作
If Woolsey and the bean counters are gonna force us to keep Khalek conscious,
如果Woolsey和那帮精于算计的家伙强迫我们别动Khalek
maybe we better figure out what he's capable of and fast.
也许我们得快点弄清楚他有些什么能力
It was like he was goading me into killing him, like he wanted us to do it.
他好像刺♥激♥我杀了他 好像他想我们这么做
He knows he's on the path to Ascension,maybe he thinks that's the final step.
他知道他快要升♥天♥了 也许这是最后一步
If that's the case, we have no other choice but to freeze him again.
如果真是那样 我们别无选择 只能再次冻住他
- With strict instructions never to defrost. - lndeed.
用严格的操作方法 防止再次解冻 的确
Unfortunately, we must now convince others this is the prudent course of action.
不幸的是 我们必须让其他人相信 这是个谨慎的过程
Major Altman seems to think he has something that will help us.
Altman少校有些东西可以帮助我们
Yeah, this unit, it seems to be self - contained.
是的 这个装置似乎是独♥立♥的
Well, it's what analyzes a subject's current physiological status
它分♥析♥对象的当前生理状态
and feeds back into the DNA manipulator.
然后反馈给DNA操纵器
We should be able to bring it back with us
我们应该带回去 装起来
and rig it to give us a better idea of how advanced Khalek really is.
这样我们就能看看Khalet到底有多厉害
That'd be good. Nice work.
很好 干得好
I'm gonna keep working on the translation.
我会继续翻译
He's out cold, Colonel.
他失去知觉了 中校
I gave him enough sedative to keep him out for hours.
我给了他一匹马剂量的镇静剂
You can't be too sure.
不能太自信
That should be good.
应该可以了
We're pretty sure these red patches indicate areas of the brain
我们知道这些红色♥区♥域表示大脑被激活的部分
where synaptic activity is maximized. A normal human brain, you or l,
普通人的大脑 就象你我
say, should show roughly 5% to 10% coverage.
平均只有5 - 10%被激活
Me being five, you being 10.
我是5% 你是10%
So, what's that at now, 60%?
那么现在多少了? 60%?
Sixty - eight, exactly.
68% 确切的说
Daniel says the research theorized that 80,possibly 90% activity was required
Daniel 说理论上80% 可能90%的激活才能导致自主的
for conscious, willful Ascension.
随意的升♥天♥
- So he's not there yet. - Well, no, but...
-那么他还没有达到-没有 但是
Wait a minute. What's that?
等等 那时什么?
- That wasn't there a minute ago. - No.
-一分钟前还不是这样-不
The percentage just jumped to 71.
百分比上升到71%
Are you saying this guy is evolving right before our eyes?
你是在说这家伙在我们眼皮底下进化
His heart rate's increasing.
心跳在加快
I wonder if that has something to do with the brain scan device.
是不是和大脑扫描装置有关
I'm gonna administer some more sedative.
我要打镇静剂了
No, just a sec, let me just make sure
没有,只是一个秒,我要确认
that there's no interference with the lines here.
这里的线没有受到干扰
I shot him twice at point - blank range.
我向他开了两枪
And he appears to be healing very quickly.
近战致命距离 他好像痊愈了 非常快
I should've emptied the clip.
早知道我把子弹打光
I don't get it, sir.
我不明白 长官
How can Woolsey not know that keeping this guy around is a bad idea?
Woolsey怎么会不明白把这家伙留下是个馊主意 ?
He's an ass.
他是个白♥痴♥
So, what? He's risking a catastrophe just to embarrass us?
那又这样? 他在冒巨大的风险 仅仅是让我们难堪?
Woolsey's a pretty straight shooter.
Woolsey是个直率的人
I think he really believes this is gonna be of benefit.
我想他真的认为这样有价值
We're the ones who've spent the last eight years
我们花了8年时间
justifying enormous risk for the advancements we've made.
去证明我们为了前进所做的一切是正确的
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表