Six weeks Airborne training at Fort Benning, that's tired.
在Fort Benning空军基地的6个星期训练
This is nothing. Come on.
那才叫累 这点算什么 来吧
If I wanna survive this kel shak Io thing,
想在Kel'shak'lo中胜出
I'm gonna need to know a hell of a lot more than you're teaching me.
我会需要知道一个地狱 必须学得更多
Quit pussyfooting around and stop holding back. Let's go.
退出pussyfooting后,并停止。让我们去
You believe the staff is what makes you strong.
你要相信这木仗能使你更强悍
The krantu is nothing but an extension of your body.
krantu只是你身体的延伸
No true warrior depends on a weapon for strength or advantage.
真正的勇士是不会依靠武器来取胜的
See, that's what I'm talking about.
瞧 那真是我要说的
Drink.
喝点水
I'm not gonna get used to this stuff.
我还是喝不习惯这个
Were it not for my teas,you would have died many days ago.
要不是我的茶 你几天前早死了
It was self - defense, you know.
那是自卫 你瞧
The Jaffa I killed. It was him or me.
我杀死的那个Jaffa 不是我死就是他亡
It does not matter. Blood has been spilled,our laws decree you must answer for it.
没什么不同 人已经死了 我们的法律规定你必须对此负责
So, who was he?
那到底是谁 ?
His name was Volnek.
他叫Volnek
A most skilled warrior.
技术最娴熟的勇士
Look, for what it's worth...
瞧 很值得 是吗
There's nothing I can say, is there?
对此我不能发表什么意见 不是吗?
No.
不是
So who do I fight?
那么 我和谁较量
Lord Haikon will determine that on the eve of your battle.
Haikon领主会在决斗前的黄昏决定
Usually, it is the closest blood kin to the slain warrior.
通常是死去战士的近亲
Right.
好
And the next of kin is just as tough as he was.
那么下一个对手将和他一样强悍
Do I stand a chance?
我有机会吗?
Never mind.
别在意
I promise I'll die well and all that jazz.
我保证会死得很壮烈 诸如此类
But before I kick it I gotta ask,
在我挂之前 我要问一下
you buying what these Priors are selling?
你相信牧师所说的一起吗?
Lord Haikon has led us for more than a hundred years.
Haikon已经领导我们有一百年之久
He knows what is best for us all.
他知道什么对我们来说是最好的
Yeah, yeah, look I get it.You are a team player.
是的 没错 瞧 你是一个成员
I'm asking, what do you think?
我在问你 你怎么认为
It is not my place to question Haikon's judgment, nor is it yours.
我没有权利质疑Haikon的判断 你也没有
Well, somebody better.Because if you guys follow the Ori,
如果你们追随Ori 所有的传统
all of your traditions, your krantu staffs,your precious path,
你们的krantu木仗 你们珍惜的道路
your tasty beverages, it's all going down the drain.
你们的美味的饮料 都会付之东流
Enough!
够了
We're finished for the day.
今天到此为止
You say a Prior has come to the Sodan
你说一个牧师来到了Sodan
and you have decided to follow the word of the Ori?
你们决定听从Ori的话?
- I walk the path of our true gods... - The Ori are not gods!
我们正跟随真神的脚步 Ori不是神
What did the Prior promise you?
Ori给了你们什么承诺?
The place ofhonor at his side as heralds for your new masters?
他身边的一块圣地 做新主人的走狗?
This Prior will have you hunt down and kill all Jaffa
牧师会命令你们追杀Jaffa
who refuse to follow the path of Origin.
那些决绝追随Ori的人
That is the path you walk.
那才是你们正在走的路
I will learn the codes of the Ancient transporter.
我会学会古人传送器的代码
No matter how long it takes.
无论需要多久
This is going nowhere.
这根本没用
Two weeks and he hasn't given us so much as a decent haiku.
两星期来他什么也没说
Well, it's understandable, sir.
这很让人费解
Most Jaffa would never break under normal interrogation techniques.
大部分Jaffa在审讯下会屈服的
Not to mention the fact that the Sodan are an elite group of warriors.
别忘了 Sodan是勇士中的精英
I'm sure their minds are trained to withstand a lot worse.
我确信他们能经受住更严格的考验
What about the device?
那个装置怎么样了?
We haven't made much progress, I'm afraid.
恐怕我们仍然没有什么进展
It seems the code preventing us from using it
那些代码好像有一种防御机制
is rigged to some sort of defense mechanism.
阻止我们使用
Dr. Lee received a few nasty volts while trying to implement an override.
Lee博士在尝试的时候遭到了电击
How is he?
他怎么样了 ?
Dr. Lam says the feeling should return to his legs in a few days.
Lam医生说 他的胳膊要几天才能恢复知觉
Meanwhile, the lnternational Committee is keeping score
与此同时 国际监督委员会会正在计算
of all the resources we're using to try to find Mitchell.
我们花在寻找Mitchell上的费用
Science teams, orbital scans by Prometheus...
科学小组 Prometheus的轨道探测
All of them coming up empty. Certainly doesn't look good.
所有一切都白费了 当然说不过去
Another few days and they'll tell us to shut down search and rescue operations.
再过几天 他们就会要求我们停止搜索行动了
Shut it down?
停止?
Sir, with all due respect, in the past we have spent months
长官 恕我直言 我们已经花了几个月寻找
searching for our people in the field. We can't just stop looking.
我们不能就这么停下来
What she's saying, sir, is we've never left a man behind.
她想说:我们不会放弃同伴不管
I'm more than familiar with the concept, Dr. Jackson.
我比你更理解这句话的意思 Jackson博士
Give me something I can use, soon.
给我一些有用的东西 否则
Or the next paperwork I fill out will declare Mitchell MlA.
不久之后 我要签署的将是宣布Mitchell在战争中失踪
- I just need a minute. - Let him pass.
-我只要说几句话 -让他进来
Thank you. All right, I'll make this quick.
谢谢 好吧 长话短说
That Prior represents a race of Ancients, yes.
没错 牧师代表了古人的一支
But believe me when I tell you
但是相信我
they are not the Ancients you wanna worship.
他们不是你想要崇拜的古人
The Prior has healed our sick,
牧师治愈了我们的疾病
caused our crops to grow as if by magic.
让我们的谷物神奇般的生长
Why should I doubt the power of the Ori?
我为什么要怀疑Ori的能力?
Their power is not what you should question.
他们的力量并不是你要质疑的
It's how they use it.
而是如何使用它
Anyone refuses to worship them and they die.
所有拒绝崇拜他们的人都死了
And I'm not talking about a few nonbelievers here and there.
我说的不是几个零星的非信徒
I'm talking about whole planets wiped out.
而是整个星球的毁灭
And I should simply take your word for this?
就因为这我要轻易相信你
You want to believe my people are godless and inferior, go right ahead.
你认为我的人♥民♥是无神论 直说吧
But we have never needed proof of our gods' existence
我们从来不需要为了信仰而去证明神的存在
in order to believe in them.
为了相信他们
Faith.
信念
It was your faith that sustained you for 5,000 years.
是你们的信念 支持了你们5000年
Not the Ancients themselves.
而不是古人
Don't throw your history away for a bagful of magic tricks.
不要为了点小把戏而抛弃了你们的历史
Admit it. Haikon has totally lost his mind.
承认吧 Haikon已经完全失去理智了
A warrior cannot talk and fight at the same time.
一个勇士不该在战斗的时候说话
A fact you refuse to accept.
一个你拒绝接收的现实
Got it.
明白了
You may provide a challenge to your opponent after all, Mitchell.
是你自己给对手挑战的机会 Mitchell
Followed by my violent death, of course.
接下来就是我壮烈的死 当然啦
Of course.
当然
To my inevitable demise.
为了我不可避免的死亡
Why do you do this?
你为什么要这么做
- Do what? - Train this hard.
-做什么 -努力训练
These are the last days of your life.
这是你生命的最后几天了
I would think you would spend more time in reflection.
我认为你该多花时间进行反思
Well, all I know is
我知道的是
the moment you accept your fate,that's when you're as good as dead.
一旦你接受命运 那么你就死定了
Till then, all bets are off.
到那时 所有的机会都没有了
You cannot survive kel shak Io.
你不会在Kel'shak'lo中活下来
Well, no offense,
好吧 恕我冒犯
but I've endured things I wasn't supposed to have survived before
我经历了一些意料之外的事情 侥幸活了下来
and I'm still here.
并且还在这里
How can you be certain the Prior speaks falsely?
你怎么确定牧师的话是骗人的
Because
因为
I've seen entire planets wiped out because they refused to follow the Ori.
我目睹了整个星球的毁灭 就因为他们拒绝追随Ori
Look, I'm not trying to tell you what to think.
听着 我不是想告诉你该想什么
But if everything I believed was being threatened,
但是如果我的信仰受到威胁
I'd wanna know.
我想知道
Jolan, your people shouldn't suffer for their faith.
Jolan 你的人♥民♥不该受命运之苦
- You two again. - Yes.
-你们俩 又来审问-是的
Us two again.
我们俩 再问一次
Save your words. I am not in the mood.
省省口舌吧 我不会听的
We know how you feel.But we're not here to talk.
我们知道你的感受 但是我们来这里不是来交谈的
You require evidence that the Ori are not to be trusted.
他们有证据证明Ori是不可信的
This is Tass'an, one of the founders of a free Jaffa settlement
这是Tasan Sarvarus星球上自♥由♥Jaffa
on a planet called Sartorus.
基地的创始人之一
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表