Unless, of course, you don't intend to honor...
当然 除非……你说话不算数
I think you know by now I'm a man of my word.
我想你现在应该知道我是一个言出必行的人
Well, yes, of course you are.
哦 是的 当然 你是
Then you should have no trouble believing me when I say
那你就应该听好了:如果你给我的坐标是假的
that if you're lying about these coordinates,
我会让你无处藏身
there will be nowhere in this galaxy for you to hide.
无论在这个星系的任何地方
- Oh, I believe you. - I'm glad.
-我 我相信你-我很高兴
Farewell.
告别!
Putz.
肥猪
- Should I dial the coordinates he left, sir?N - No, it's probably a black hole or worse.
-我们要拨通他留下的坐标吗?长官
If I've learned one thing in this command, it's never to trust a Goa'uld.
如果说我在星门指挥部学到的唯一一件事情 那就是不能相信
Especially if his name is Nerus.
a'uld 特别是他的名字叫Nerus
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Come in.
进来
Sir, we're picking up a subspace signal from the beacon.
长官 我们收到发射器传回的一个子空间信♥号♥♥
- That was fast. - Yes, sir. Looks like you were right.
这么快 是的 长官 看来您是正确的
- He went back to Ba'al. - Send the coordinates to Odyssey, ASAP.
-他回Ba'al那里去了-传送坐标给Odyssey号♥ 越快越好
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Sir, if you don't mind my asking...
先生 如果你不介意 我想问个问题……
How did we plant the beacon on Nerus?
我怎么把发射器装在Nerus身上的?
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
It was a piece of cake.
那是一块蛋糕
Sir, I'm receiving a subspace transmission from SGC.
长官 我收到一个从星门指挥部发来的子空间信♥号♥♥
- It's a set of coordinates. - Ba'al.
-它是一组坐标-Ba'al
General Landry's indeed persuasive.
Landry将军的确有说服力
Colonel, is the Odyssey ready to fight?
上校 Odyssey号♥现在可以投入战斗吗?
Our shields have only been tested in simulations,
我们的防护罩只模拟测试过
but our weapons and navigation are online.
武器和导航系统都没问题
Let's take him down.
让我们给他点颜色
How nice!
哦 太好了!
You came to greet me in person.
你亲自来迎接我
Oh, I have this fabulous innovation I want you to...
我有这些神奇的发明 我想让你……
It's called a cupcake. It's so good.
那个叫杯状蛋糕 这个实在太棒了
Why have you returned?
你怎么回来了?
My old friend, you wound me deeply.
我的老朋友 你深深地伤害了我
I'm capable of wounding you much more deeply.
我还能更深地伤你
I thought you made yourself quite comfortable with the Tau'ri...
我想你跟地球人相处得非常好……
Or was it the Ori?
或者是Ori?
You actually believe that I would defect to the Ori?
你能相信那些?相信我会投靠Ori?
No, no, no.
不!不 不是
It was a temporary lapse of judgment, I admit,
那只是暂时的判断失误 我承认
but I have never in my life
但是…我从没…
ever wavered one iota in my devotion for you, sire.
在我的生命中…动摇过我的忠心 阁下
Are you certain you were not followed?
你确定你没被跟踪?
I am a genius, you know.
你知道我是天才
So you insist.
既然你坚持……
Yes, and so I have proven in my service to you time and time again.
是的 而且我在服务于你的过程中一次又一次地证明了
Do you know how many stargates I had to go through to get here?
你知道我拨了多少次星门才来到这里的?
Five stargates!
五个星门!
And that kind and naive General promised me...
而且那个天真的将军 答应我……
Anyway, he gave me his word that he wouldn't follow me.
他为履行了承诺 答应绝对不会跟踪我
If you wish to return to my court, Nerus, you shall have to prove yourself.
如果你想得到我的完全信任 Nerus 你应该证明你自己
- How? - Find me planets
如何证明? 为我的新帝国找到合适的星球
suitable for my new empire. I am ready to begin anew.
我准备好重新开始了 喔 我首先应该……
Well, first I must recover from my harrowing ordeal.
从痛苦的折磨中 恢复过来
It would be wise not to defy me, Nerus.
聪明的话就不要违抗我的意思 Nerus
Things have changed considerably since you left.
你走之后 事情已经改变太多了
From what little we know of Ba'al's ship,
根据我们对Ba'al飞船的有限了解
there's only one cargo hold big enough to store the stargates.
只有一个货舱有充足的空间来储藏星门
That's here.
就在这里
We beam onto the ship, make our way to the cargo hold
把我们传送到船上 找到那个货舱
and tag the gates with these suckers.
然后用这些磁铁粘在星门上
Locator beacons.
定位指示器
They only operate through subspace,
它们通过子空间来工作
so they shouldn't be detected.
所以不会被发现
Once we lock onto their signal, we beam back the gates,
一旦锁定它的位置 就把星门和我们传送回来
beam ourselves out and hopefully be gone before Ba'al knows the difference.
幸运的话 在Ba'al发现之前我们已经搞定这些了
But won't Ba'al be able to detect the Odyssey?
但是Ba'al不会发现Odyssey号♥吗?
And even if they don't, how do you beam through shields?
即使没有发现 你们怎样通过Ba'al的飞船护盾来传送?
Let's just say that's been taken into consideration.
这个问题已经考虑过了
Oh, dear.
哦 亲爱的
General Landry had Dr. Lee program a virus into several of Nerus' devices.
Landry将军已经让Lee博士 在Nerus的几个设备中植入了病毒
As soon as he interfaces one of them with the ship,
如果他把任何一个连接上飞船系统
it should kill all their systems. Shields, sensors, weapons.
病毒就会使整个母舰系统完全瘫痪 护盾 感应器 武器……
Colonel Emerson, this is flight deck.
Emerson上校 这里是飞行甲板
We're coming out ofhyperspace now, sir.
我们马上跳出超空间了 长官
Understood. We're on our way.
明白 我们已经到了
Ba'al's ship should be dead ahead, sir.
Ba'al的飞船就在正前方 长官
- Have they detected us? - Negative, sir,
-他们发现我们了吗?-没有 长官
but I am receiving a subspace locator code.
但是我收到一个子空间定♥位♥器♥编码
It was programed to transmit when the virus went active.
编码设定在病毒启动时传送
Nerus didn't waste time, for a change.
Nerus真是迫不及待
- What is happening? - All our systems have failed.
-发生了什么事?-我们所有的系统都瘫痪了
How can that be?
这怎么可能?
I have limited power back online.
我已经恢复了部分能源
Looks like the systems are being disrupted from within the ship.
看起来系统是从内部被破坏的
Come with me.
跟我来
This way.
走这边
We're in.
我们进来了
Understood. We will hold the station within beaming range.
明白 把他们锁定在传送范围内
Oh, hello.
哦 你好
Oh, it's just a teeny - tiny virus. I'm sure I can eradicate it in short order.
哦 只是一个很小的病毒 我确信只要几个简单的命令就可以清除它
As soon as I can get control of the terminal.
从而重新获得终端的控制权
General, you're a lot more devious than I thought you were.
将军 你太狡猾了 我低估你了
You disappoint me.
你太令我失望了
I'll keep you informed. Thank you.
我会随时通知你的 谢谢你
Oh, here you are again.
哦 你还在这里啊
Well, I don't think that shooting the console will help,
哦 很好 我不认为射击控制台会有帮助
but you can try.
但是你可以试一试
Oh, I see.
哦 我明白了
I don't suppose there's anything I can say.
现在我说什么都没有用吗
But I'm so interesting.
但是我很有趣
We have an intruder on the ship.
船上有入侵者
Oh, boy.
哦 伙计们
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight,
1、2、3、4、5、6、7 、8
- nine, ten, eleven, twelve. - We're gonna need more locators.
-9、10、11、12-我们需要更多的定♥位♥器♥
Colonel Mitchell.
Mitchell中校
Company.
公♥司♥
Ideas?
怎么想的?
Houston, we have a problem.
休士顿 我们有麻烦了
What is it?
怎么回事?
Sir, another three mother ships just dropped out of hyperspace.
长官,另外三艘母舰刚刚跳出超空间
- What? - lntercepting a hail, sir.
-什么?-截获一个呼叫信♥号♥♥ 长官
Ha'tak vessel,this is Netan of the Lucian AIIiance.
Ha'tak级飞船 我是Lucian联盟的Netan
Surrender now, or you will be destroyed.
立刻投降 否则马上摧毁你们
Lucian Alliance, this is Colonel Emerson,
Lucian联盟的Netan 我是Emerson上校
commander of the Earth vessel Odyssey.Please respond.
地球飞船Odyssey号♥舰长 请回答
Sir, they've powered up weapons. Target appears to be Ba'al's ship.
长官 他们已经启动武器 目标似乎是Ba'al的飞船
SG - 1, this is Odyssey. What's your status?
SG - 1 这里是Odyssey号♥ 你们情况如何?
Jackson, a little help!
Jackson 帮个小忙!
Our position has been compromised!
我们已经暴露位置 正遭受攻击
We are attempting to proceed with the mission!
但我们会努力完成任务
Be advised. The Lucian Alliance just showed up.
注意了 Lucian联盟已经到达这里
You can't go up against all of them with an untested ship.
你不能用一艘没有完全通过测试的飞船去抵抗他们
They're targeting Ba 'al's ship. We gotta get you out of there now.
他们正在对准Ba'al的飞船 我们必须马上把你们传送出来
That's a negative,I'm still tagging the gates.
不行 我仍然在定位星门
Colonel, without shields, Ba 'al's ship won 't be able to withstand anything.
中校 没有护盾 Ba'al的飞船经受不住任何攻击
We know, thank you. SG - 1 out.
我们知道了 谢谢 SG - 1收线
Status?
情况如何?
Managed to restore sensors and communications.
刚刚恢复传感器和通迅设备
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表