Previously, on Stargate SG - 1.
星际之门SG - 1 前情回顾
What say you to the promise of the Ori?
你们对Ori的答复是什么?
We will hear no more of false gods.
我们不会再听从任何伪神
So we had to make a choice:Follow the Ori, or be destroyed.
我们被迫做出选择 追随Ori或者被毁灭
In moments, our city was Ieveled.
顷刻间 城市被夷为平地
If a Prior visits your world,
如果一个牧师造访你的世界
Ieave.
最好离开
Is great knowledge,power, understanding,
伟大的知识 力量
not enough for you to revere the Ori?
还不足以让你们敬畏Ori吗?
That doesn't mean I would murder innocent people in their name.
那并不意味着可以以这样的理由去杀戮无辜的民众
If we don't continue to work together,
如果我们不继续合作
the victory that we worked so long and hard for
我们艰辛取得的胜利局面
could result in chaos.
将又重新陷入混乱
My name is Orlin.I'm from the planet you just visited.
我是Orlin 我来自你刚刚访问过的星球
Actually, the truth is I Iove you.
事实是 我爱你
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天哪
I'm just saying it's pure ego.
我认为那是纯粹的自大
Pure ego? I don't know.At that level of enlightenment?
纯粹的自大? 我不知道 在那种教化的程度上?
I mean, arrogance is about pleasure, right?
我的意识是 傲慢的快乐 是吗?
Wallowing in the pride of one's achievements.
陶醉于成就之中
Well, you don't think that getting a whole galaxy to bow down
好吧 让整个星系对你顶礼膜拜
and worship you is something to write home about?
难道不是值得大书特书的事情吗?
No, I'm just saying that the ascended beings I've met
不 我是说我所遇见的升♥天♥的人
have pretty much all the satisfaction anyone can need.
都有凡人的欲望
They don't need to lord it over us.
他们犯不上对我们逞威风
They kind of look at us the way we look at bugs,
他们看我们就象我们看待虫子一样
insignificant, amusing, at best.
毫无意义 很有趣
Yeah, no, look,I get what you're saying, but...
不 你瞧 我明白你说的 但是
Damn.
见鬼
- That smell, is that you? - Nope, uh - uh. Don't think so.
那味道 是你的吗? 不 我不这么认为
Oh, Barnes! Right. Of course.I should have known that stench was you.
巴恩斯 对了 当然 我该早想到臭气是你那里来的
Very funny, Mitchell.We've been undercover on P2X - 885.
很有趣 Mitchell 潜伏在P2X-855上
10,000 poverty - stricken peasants,only one fresh - water well.
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥多潦倒的农民 只有一口干净的水井
Not to mention 130 degrees in the shade.
更别提在阴凉处也有130华氏度
Well, you might want to think about taking a shower before you debrief Landry.
好吧 也许你们想先洗个澡 再向Landry将军汇报
- Right after Lam clears us. - Yeah, lucky her.
-等Lam医生检查过我们再说-真糟 祝她好运
Maybe if we're lucky she'll give us all a sponge bath.
幸运的话说不定她会给我们洗个海绵浴
I wouldn't repeat that around the General, Lieutenant.
我不会在将军周围说这样的话 中尉
I wouldn't repeat that around me.
我不想再在我耳边听到这样的话
Sorry, sir.
对不起 长官
Let's go.
我们走
Okay, seriously, what's his problem?
好吧 说真的 他怎么了?
Aside from the fact that's a completely inappropriate comment,
那是个完全不恰当的言论 而且
Lam is Landry's daughter.
Lam医生是将军的女儿
- Sir, I'm sorry. - Know when to shut up, Lieutenant.
-长官 我很抱歉 -知道了就闭嘴 中尉
Hey, Colonel.How'd it go, by the way?
嘿 中校 顺便问一下 事情进展得如何?
Not good. 885's gone Ori.
885已经追随Ori
Third planet this month.
这个月的第三个星球了
I asked not to be disturbed.
我说过别来打扰
Forgive me, but he is here.
请原谅 但他来了
Greetings.
欢迎
Have you contemplated your destiny?
你决定你们的命运了吗?
I have read from the book and I find it to be most illuminating.
我读过这书了 它让我豁然开朗
Antares and the river.
天火和河流
How the people of the low valley were freed from the yoke
低谷的人们是怎样摆脱
of an iron serpent who ruled over them without mercy.
阴险之人无情的统治
Do you see this as more than mere coincidence?
你认为这仅仅是巧合的事情吗?
You suggest it is prophecy?
你的意识是这是预言?
Such is the wisdom granted by true enlightenment
这是真正的教化赋予的智慧
and the road we all must take.
我们必须遵循
Many Jaffa are without faith and direction,
许多Jaffa失去了信仰和方向
hurt by the lies and betrayal of those who have enslaved us.
他们曾被谎言伤害 被奴役他们的人出♥卖♥♥♥
You have been burned by evil, but do not let that keep you
你已被邪恶之火点燃 但别让它阻碍你
from the warmth and light of the eternal flame.
追求永恒火焰的温暖和光芒
Let Origin show you the way.
让Origin指点你的路
I'm merely saying that it may still take some time
我是说说而已 可能还需要一段时间
for other Jaffa to see Origin as I have come to see it.
让其他Jaffa能像我一样认识Ori
But I vow to spread the word of the Ori to all Jaffa.
我保证会向所有Jaffa宣扬Ori的精神
Hallowed are the Ori.
伟大神圣的Ori
Hallowed are the Ori.
伟大神圣的Ori
- Colonel Carter, I've read your proposal. - And?
-Carter中校 我看了你的建议-如何?
And I'm not exactly sure what an aneurysm feels like,
如何 我不敢说长了动脉瘤是什么感觉
but I suspect I'm pretty close.
但是我想我相当接近了
- Boy, I'm glad I'm not the only one. N- Can you put this in layman's terms?
-噢 我很高兴我并不是唯一有这样感觉的人
Well, simply speaking, sir, based on the research that was done
好吧 简单的说 长官 基于对Anubis的基因
on Anubis' genetic experiment, Khalek,
实验和Khalek的研究
we believe we may be close to developing a technology
我认为我们能开♥发♥出一种抑制
that could inhibit a Prior's special abilities.
牧师超能力的技术
Are we talking about an anti - Prior gun here?
我们在讨论"反牧师"的"枪"吗?
Because I don't remember seeing the word "gun" anywhere in here.
我没有看到任何"枪"的字眼
Well, it wouldn't be a gun, exactly,
它不是一种枪 正好
but that is kind of what made us think it was possible.
但就是让我们觉得什么样的 这是可能的。
Because I was able to shoot Khalek while he was focused on defending himself
因为我是能够拍摄Khalek 当他专注于为自己辩护
from you.
您的意见。
Which meant he wasn't omnipotent.
这说明这他不是无所不能的
You think the Priors are the same?
你认为牧师也一样
We've identified specific portions of the brain that were active
我们确定了当Khalek使用超能力时候
when Khalek was using his unique abilities.
激活的大脑部分
Now, he had those abilities because he was at a much more evolved state,
他有这些能力是因为他处于接近
very close to Ascension.
升♥天♥的高度进化状态
Now we're hoping the Ori are affecting the Priors in much the same way.
现在 我们期望Ori也是用相同的方法影响牧师的
Dr. Lee and I are working on a way of targeting and neutralizing
Lee博士和我正在研究锁定并压制
those higher brain functions using a field generator
这些高级大脑功能
emitting fluctuating ultrasonic frequencies.
我们使用场发生器发射变动的超声波频率
And my headache was just going away.
我的头痛也好了
I don't wanna sound overly optimistic, sir,
我不想过分乐观 长官
but I think we may be close to testing within a couple of days.
我想几天内我们可以进行试验了
I would like to report that something positive
恩 我想看到好的结果
- came out of that whole Khalek situation. - Yes, sir.
-走出来,整个Khalek情况-是 长官
Keep me posted.
有情况 随时通知我
- He didn't look too impressed. - Oh, trust me,
-他好像对此反应平平-噢 相信我
anti - Prior gun would have gone down better.
反牧师的枪的事会被淡忘
If the Jaffa at Kallana had heeded the wisdom of the Priors,
如果Kalana的Jaffa拥有牧师的智慧
they'd all still be alive today.
那么今天他们还会活着
The Jaffa at Kallana were defending themselves against a military incursion.
Kalana的Jaffa是在反抗军事入侵的自卫中牺牲的
The Ori were attempting to construct a means
Ori在试图使用另一种方式
by which to invade our galaxy and attack us.
入侵我们的星系 攻击我们
They offered us the wisdom of the ages and everlasting life,
他们提供给智慧和 永生
and we met that with force.
那是我们曾用武力争取过的
Were their actions not justified?
难道他们的行为不是正义的吗?
Thousands of lives were lost.
数千人因此丧命
All the more reason why we should respect their power.
有更多理由 让我们去敬畏他们的力量
If you are suggesting we have no other choice but to acquiesce,
如果你建议除了臣服别无选择
that would be cowardice.
那是懦夫行为
I believe their intentions are pure.
我相信他们的动机是单纯的
They offer us enlightenment,knowledge, salvation.
他们给我们教化 知识和拯救
All of these things can be ours
这一切都是我们的
if we have the courage to embrace our destiny.
只要我们有勇气去拥抱我们的命运
I believe a recess is in order.
我想我们需要休息一下
The Council will deliberate on Gerak's proposal.
议会会商议Gerak的建议
I came as soon as I heard.
我一听到消息就来了
Gerak has proposed that the religion of the Ori should be adopted by all Jaffa.
Gerak建议所有的Jaffa遵从Ori的信仰
As law?
就象法律一样?
To be taught to our children,
写下来灌输给我们的孩子
its benedictions and traditions followed to the letter.
祝福和传统的书
Should it be ratified by the Council,
如果议会通过
all Jaffa would have no choice but to accept the Ori as gods.
所有Jaffa将被迫将Ori视作神
True belief cannot be legislated.
真正的信仰不能强迫
Surely the Council must know this is beyond their purview.
议会必须明白这超出了他们的职权
But Gerak seems to have swayed many.
但是Gerak好像动摇了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表