while the details are still fresh on my mind.
有些细节要整理一下
This tour has provided me some wonderful insight into
我们才刚进行了
tedious offworld research,
一些很有趣的实验参观
and the lunch menu here on your Gamma site.
并且受邀在这里吃饭
- Well, believe it or not... - ls this where you tell me
不 信不信由你…… 你是不是打算跟我说
the SGC has no choice but to maintain its air of secrecy
很无奈的 SGC必须保持这个
surrounding its operations?
外太空探险秘密
That as an outsider, I could never understand nor appreciate
那么……身为局外人的我 岂非永远不了解或感激你做的所有贡献
the work you all do, saving our planet time and again?
持续不断地拯救世界行动了?
Well, actually I was gonna say,
其实我刚才只是想说
believe it or not, the meat loaf's pretty good.
今天的肉馅糕实在很棒!
In the three years since our nations signed the Gate Alliance Treaty,
三年来 自从我们的国家签署了星门同盟条约
your government has made great strides in the field of military technology,
在军事技术领域中 你的政♥府♥已经获得很大的进步
but left us out in the cold.
然而却把我们拒之门外
Well, I hate to say it, but so long as the US military is running the show,
我也不想这么说 你就当美国空军在搞节目表演
- that's just the way it's gonna be. - Perhaps it's time that changed.
-这是个方法-也许是表演结束的时候了
There's no way the American military
但是美国♥军♥事部门
will ever give up control of the Stargate program.
是不会轻易放弃星门计划的
Maybe it won't have a choice in the matter.
那么也许迟些就要做选择了
- So, what did the test say? - I don't know.
测试结果是什么? 我不知道
I was called in to help Santiago with his mealworm situation.
我在用餐的时候 被告知发生了特殊情况 由于他对业务生疏
You know, Pullman, if I wasn't such a patient man, I swear...
你知道 Pullman 如果我不是一个有耐性的男人 我发誓……
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
All clear.
全部清除
Damn thing bit me.
这东西咬了我
I must say, Colonel, the scope of the facility
我一定说 上校
has surpassed my expectations.
这里的成果的确惊人
Yes, quite remarkable.
是的 很显然
For my part, I'm somewhat disappointed.
对我来说 倒是有点失望
I was hoping the tour would be a little more thorough.
我还希望这次得到更多的东西会让我们了解更多
The Gamma site is a US military facility, Miss Shen.
Gamma基地是美国♥军♥事机构 陈小姐
Access to some of the more sensitive areas is restricted.
对一些比较敏感的区域是被限制
Dr. Myers, are you okay?
Myers博士 你还好吧?
R75 breached containment,
R75虫子跑了出来
and we had to exercise a disposal protocol.
我们必须做些紧急措施
Dr. Myers was bitten, but he went to the infirmary to get checked out
然后Myers被咬 但是他到医务室检查以后
and they didn't find anything wrong with him.
并无异样
How the hell did the bugs breach containment?
见鬼 那些虫子是怎么跑出来的?
Well, Dr. Myers thinks he may have triggered
好吧 Myers博士认为给虫子吃了肉馅糕后
some sort of massive reproduction cycle after Nfeeding them a piece of meat loaf.
引发了它们惊人的繁殖能力
Wait a minute. R75 is omnivorous?
请等一下 R75虫子不是食草类吗?
Carnivorous, actually.
事实上……是食肉类了
They seem to have lost their taste for plants.
它们似乎已经失去了对吃植物的爱好
The representatives are getting a little anxious.
代表们很担心
I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist that we be permitted
我恐怕不能控制他们的情绪 依照预定行程
to return to Earth as scheduled.
请允许我们回到地球
I'm sorry, Mr. Woolsey. No one's going anywhere.
对不起 Woolsey先生 这里会暂时封锁
This base is under lockdown until we can establish
直到我们弄清
the source of Dr. Myers' condition.
Myers博士的事为止
- Where is he going? - Back to Earth.
-他要去哪里?-回地球接受隔离
- Where he'll be quarantined. - He gets to go back?
-他怎么就能回去?-对于这个
We don't have the medical facilities for this.
我们没有医学的设备
- lf we don't send him back, he could die.N - I am sorry, this is totally unacceptable.
-如果我们不把他送回去 他可能会死
The Pentagon will be hearing from the lOA about this,
五角大厦听取I.O.A.报告时
and you could be certain your name will be mentioned, Colonel.
我保证会出现你的名字的 上校
Whoa, carnivorous. Move, now!
哇 食肉的 快走 现在!
This is outrageous.
这真是太离谱了
Mr. Woolsey assured me that we will be leaving on schedule.
Woolsey先生向我保证 我们会按时离开
Back to the elevator. We're going upstairs.
回电梯 我们要上去了
- What's going on? - We have a bit of a bug problem.
-发生什么事?-我们有一点虫的问题
You don't want to be last.
你不想在最后吧?
I'll explain it.
我完全不了解!
I don't understand. What happened to him?
他发生了什么事?
Well, I can't say for sure,
好吧!我不能确定
but my guess is that the bug must have laid its eggs in him.
但是我的猜测是虫一定在他身上孵化了它的卵
They incubated, and when they hatched...
下了很多!而且它们的孵化速度……
Well, we know they eat meat.
好吧!我们知道!它们吃肉
I'm sorry I asked.
对不起 当我没问
Well, I think we're past the point of coincidences.
我怀疑这些虫子和Priors
It's no question these bugs are the Prior's follow - up to the virus.
释放病毒是一样的目的
And it appears they were designed to circumvent any attempt
病毒性不像是设计的
to forestall their destructive nature.
它们并不带有毁灭性的传染
Deny them crops and their physiology adapts to an alternate food source.
现在虫子 已经适应了新的食物资源了
- Yeah, us. - Colonel Pearson.
-是的 我们-Pearson上校
Colonel, do you read?
上校 你听到吗?
It's all right. I imagine it's just a little power fluctuation.
没关系 我想它仅仅是
Nothing to worry about.
电力系统故障 没什么好担心的
- Oh, damn it. - That's enough of this.
-哦 该死的-情况可不妙
- Colonel, what's the situation? - Not good.
-上校!情况怎么样?-不太好
There were thousands of those things in the pod.
有数千的虫子从箱子跑出来
They killed one of my men before we retreated.
在撤退的时候 我损失了一名队员
- We lost the Gate Room? - We need to take it back.
-我们星门大厅失守了?-我们需要把它夺回来
Sounds like a plan.
听起来像个计划一样
Mr. Woolsey, my men will escort you and your people to the surface.
Woolsey先生 我的战士 将会保护你和你的朋友去地面
Get you to a safe location.
让你们到一个安全的位置
Get you as far away from here as possible until this situation is contained.
直到这里的危机解除为止
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
- Excuse me? - SG - 1 will escort us out.
-对不起?-SG - 1有保护我们的责任
They're here to ensure the safety of this delegation.
他们在这里 确定这一个代表团的安全
You understand that no one gets off this planet until the gate is retaken.
你该知道 没有了星门 我们是哪儿也去不了的
And I'm sure Colonel Pearson and his people
而且我确定Pearson上校和他的队友
will do everything in their power to make sure that happens.
会尽全力做到这些的
In the meantime, you will take us to the surface.
在此同时 你带领我们去外面
You will protect us as per your orders from the Pentagon.
你必须保护我们 这是五角大厦的直接命令
All right. Get them out of here.
很好 把他们带走
Excuse me.
对不起
Surely we could have taken a jeep.
我们是否有一辆吉普车
We're headed to an unmanned research station.
我们要继续前进到一个无人控制的研究站
It's located approximately 10 clicks from here, through dense forest.
经过密集的森林 它大约离这里10公里
Then I have to ask if this is really necessary.
这么做究竟有没有必要
I mean, couldn't we just wait here
我的意思是 我们不能这里等候吗
until Colonel Pearson gives us the all clear?
直到Pearson上校给我们新的消息?
Our orders were to take you to the research station.
我们的任务是带你过去 到对面的研究站
That's where we're going.
就是我们正在去的地方
- What is that? - It's the bugs.
-那是什么?-是那些虫子
What's happening?
发生什么事了?
We have to move! Now!
我们必须快走!现在!
Hold up!
等一下
Hold up.
等一下
I think we can assume the bugs got off the base.
我认为 我们要想一下对付虫子的对策
They must be using their echolocation as a means to hunt their prey.
它们利用回声定位的方法 来确定猎物的位置
Us. She means us.
猎物就是我们
Where can we go? They move underground.
我们能去哪里? 它们在地下移♥动♥
We need rocky terrain, somewhere difficult for them to move.
我们需要找岩石地带 它们一定很难在岩石里移♥动♥
We can try the caves. This way.
我知道有个山洞 这边
Get them inside.
带他们去里面
They're coming.
它们来了
They're highly sensitive to sound.
它们有高度敏感的听觉
The concussive force of our weapons should Nbe enough to drive them back.
用我们武器的声音 应该可以让它们知难而退
Are you serious?
你确定?
- Fine. Where do we shoot? - Just fire at the ground.
-那么 我们向哪里射击?-对地面开火
Very nice.
非常好
All right, folks, listen up. We're surrounded by rock here,
伙计们 听好了 我们被岩石掩盖
so there's no way the bugs are digging in.
所以四周都不会有虫子从地底来袭
We've got the entrance covered. Everything's gonna be fine.
我们有很好的防护办法 一切都会好的
Till we run out of bullets.
旅行现在越来越烦了
- Bullets. - Yeah.
-越烦了-是的
What do you have for me, Chief?
情况如何 士官长?
Sir, we are unable to acquire a video feed Nfrom the surveillance cameras
长官 我们无法连通星门视讯
in the Gamma site Gate Room,
我能找到基地残留的
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表