There's nothing I hate more than a bold - faced lie.
没有比面对这样的圈套更让我讨厌的事情
- Okay... - Would you stop!
-好啊-你就不能不乱动吗!
What? We're already trapped in here. How much worse can it get?
什么?我们已经陷进来 还有什么比这更坏的吗?
How about that much?
怎么这么多?
I knew it was a mistake the moment I said it.
我就知道这是个错误 刚才我就说过
The moment.
现在也是
Okay.
可以了
That didn't work.
怎么不起作用呢
Indeed.
的确
Oh, come on.
啊 不会吧!
- This one's empty, too. - I know.
-这个也是空的 -我知道!
- That doesn't make sense. - I know!
-那没有什么意义 -我知道!
Colonel Mitchell!
Mitchell中校
Two down, and only a billion possible combinations to go.
有上亿种组合的几率要猜 现在我已经试了两种
Are you still having fun, Colonel Mitchell?
你是不是还觉得玩得很开心啊 Mitchell中校?
- So, what do we do? - I don't know.
那现在该怎么办? 我不知道!
You don't know?
你不知道?
So now is a bad time to tell you that I hate small spaces?
那现在告诉你我讨厌狭小的空间 是不是个好时机?
Do you ever get a bad feeling about something?
你是不是也有种不祥的预感?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表