I'm just gonna rule out that possibility.
我还正想排除这种可能呢
Do you think these people are in our bodies?
那你认为这俩人是不是也在咱们的体内呢?
I don't know. I mean...
不清楚
This can't be how the technology is supposed to work.
这项科技应该不是这样工作的
Hey.
嘿
Yeah. It's the book that some of the villagers were walking around with.
这是本村民们经常带身边的书吧
It says on the front,
书正面写着
"The Book of Origins. Blessed are the Ori."
起源之书 Ori之福佑
I think you should take a look at it.
我想你该好好看看
Oh, I think I've seen enough. I mean, prostration for six hours.
我想我看够了 我是说 我都朝拜了六个小时了
Give us strength.
赐予我力量
- You know, it's all very clear. - I think you'd find it really interesting.
-你知道 没那么大不了的 -你会发觉有趣的东西的
Yeah? When did you start being able to read Ancient?
有趣?你什么时候开始对古人感兴趣了 ?
I can't.
我没有
But this looked familiar.
但是这个 看起来眼熟
Thank those full of value.
你可真够重视
I was worried when you did not meet me.
我说的话啊 竟不来找我见面
- Yes. Sorry about that. - Why did you not meet me?
-哦 真抱歉 -为什么不来找我?
Why are you not sharing leaves with the Administrator's wife?
你为何没去理事官的妻子那分享花瓣呢?
I forgot.
我 忘了
We are already suspected. We must not alter our behavior.
我们已经令人起疑心了 必须要注意言行
- Suspected of what? - Harrid, what ails you?
-怀疑什么?-Hared 你没事吧?
Did I not know better,I'd fear you're trying to entrap me.
就当我不知道 我担心你被算计了
- No. I wouldn't dream of trying to... - Entrap you? How?
-不 我应该不会被 -算计? 怎么讲?
- Stop this. Please. - Okay, you know what?
-那就不说了 -你知道吗?
Please. Would you... Would you sit?
请 你先坐下
Go with me.
坐下来
My name is Daniel Jackson and I am inside the mind of Harrid.
我的名字叫Daniel Jackson 我现在在Hared的体内
I am able to speak through him by use of a communication technology
借助一种通讯装置 我可以通过他和外界交流 我想这东西
that we believe was first constructed and used by a race known as the Alterans.
最先是由一个被称作Altaira人的种族制♥造♥的
And I'm Vala Mal Doran.
我是Vala Mal Doran
How you doing?
你还好吗?
By the stars. Forgive me. I am Fannis.
老天啊 不好意思 我叫Phanis
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
- We're from a place called Earth. - Can I speak with Harrid?
-我们来自一个叫地球的地方 -我能和Hared讲话吗?
No. His consciousness appears to be suppressed so long as we're connected.
不行 他的意识看来在我们连接之后就被压抑住了
Harrid always suspected the stones were a means of communication.
Hared一直认为那石头能够通讯
You know about the stones?
你知道石头的事?
We are curators. Investigators of the past.
我们都是管理文物书籍的 一直在调查过去的事
The stones were discovered some time ago in what we believe
这个石头是蛮久之前发现的 我们相信这是祖先
are the remains of an ancestral burial ground not far from here.
在离这不远的地方 一个坟墓里留下的
- Why are you hiding them? - Such investigation is sacrilege.
-你们为什么要把这藏起来?-这样的调查是被认为亵渎神的
You're not allowed to investigate your own history?
不允许调查你们自己的历史?
If such a history contradicts The Book of Origin.
只要和起源之书相抵触的历史就不行
You're heretics.
那你是异端学者
We have uncovered evidence
我们发现了这个证据
that we believe proves a race of humans predates our supposed creation by the Ori.
令我们相信在假定的 造物主Ori之前就有我们的种族了
Excuse me. Daniel.
不好意思 Daniel
What if these gods, the Ori,
假若这些神 Ori
are the people left behind by the Alterans?
就是Altaira人之中留下来的呢?
- You think they ascended? - It's possible.
-你认为他们升♥天♥了?-有可能
The Alterans left a long, long time ago.
Altaira人很久前离开了
And what we know of the Ancients,they learned to evolve and ascend.
根据我们对古人的了解,他们学会了进化和升♥天♥
What if the people who remained here did, too?
假若留在这的人也这样做呢
That would make these people subsequent evolution of humans,
那就意味着这些人是后来进化的人类
which is apparently what happened in our galaxy
就如我们所知 当古人升♥天♥后在
after the Ancients we know ascended.
我们星系发生了同样的事
And it would explain why they're not as advanced as we might expect.
这就解释了为什么他们没有比我们料想的更先进
No, but the religion doesn't fit the profile.
但这的宗教信仰不合情理啊
The ascended beings I know don't pose as gods.
据我所知 升♥天♥的人不会装作神的
I mean, that's the one explicit rule that they do follow
我是说 他们最重要的一条必须遵守的法则
is that they don't meddle in the affairs of the lower planes of existence.
就是 不能干预到低级别生命形式的事情中
The Ori are not posing.We do not doubt their power.
Ori 并没有扮作神,我们不怀疑他们的力量
Just their word and intention.
只针对他们的言辞和意图
The power is as real as the strength and belief in all followers.
他们的力量真实的征服了所有的追随者
You are late for leaves with the Administrator's wife.
你迟了与理事管妻子见面
- Sallis and she are acquaintances. - So, what should I do?
-她和Sallas早已约好 -那我该怎么做?
Can you not disconnect and allow Sallis to return?
你不能断开连接让Sallas回来吗?
No. Apparently, we can't do that.
不行 显然我们没那个本事
Then you must pose as Sallis, or we will be discovered.
那你就要摆出 Sallas的样子 否则我们就被发现了
I can do that.
那是我可以做到的
The Council has already taken respite.
议会已经作出了决议 票选进行的很快
The vote was quick.I delivered yours by proxy.
我是代理你去出席的
Gerak's motion was resolved by a slim majority.
Garek搞定了少数派的动议
The Jaffa will be ruled by High Council.
Jaffa 最终被最高议会支配
Votes will be attributed to the various coalition representatives
基于军事的压力 许多
based on military assets.
领地代表都投了票
- Making Gerak... - The new leader of the Jaffa Nation.
-选 Garek-成为Jaffa 联盟的新领袖
You said the Ori may have ascended.What does that mean?
你说到Ori可能已升♥天♥了 什么意思?
Where we come from,
在我们来的地方
some people who used to look a lot like us evolved physically and mentally so much
有着原本和我们一样的在躯体和精神上进化的人
that they found a way to shed their physical bodies
后来他们发现了一种方法 可以使他们进入到一种
and live as energy on another higher plane of existence.
更高级别的生命形式 变成以能量形式生存
Some called it enlightenment
这被称作"开悟"
and came with it a much greater understanding of the universe
然后他们掌握了宇宙中
and all its knowledge.
最高深的智慧
Now, this happened a long time ago.
这都发生在很久以前
And I believe that those people may have originally come from here.
而我认为那些人原本是从你们这来的
And those ascended beings, as you call them,
那这些你称作升♥天♥的人
do not guide you and ask that you worship them?
并不领导并要求你们崇拜他们吗 ?
No.NIn fact, they believe so strongly in free will
不 实际上 他们很坚定的认为
that they would not intervene and use their knowledge
即使是毁灭整个银河系的人类
even if that meant the destruction of an entire galaxy
也不会去利用其智慧干涉
full of us regular, old humans.
我们的事 ,老人
- Such is not the case with the Ori. - Yes. So they ask that you worship them
-Ori就不是这样的情况了 -是的 他们要求被你们崇拜
and yet conceal the truth of your existence from you.
并隐瞒了你们历史的真♥相♥
That is not all.
还不止这些
What are you gonna do?
那你打算怎么做?
We're gathering as much evidence as we can.
我们正在尽可能的收集更多的证据
Our hope is that one day we will have enough proof
希望有一天我们能证明这些 即使是最虔诚的信徒
to convince even the most devout believers.
也能信服我们的发现
In the meantime, we meet in secret
在这期间 我们和相信的人秘密的会见
and share with those we trust what we have learned.
并分享我们所掌握的东西
We keep hidden those artifacts which prove our claims
为以防万一我们中的人被发现
- in case one or more of us are discovered. - How many of you are there?
-就把这些能证明观点的文物藏起来了-你们有多少人?
A few. Our numbers are growing.
不多 但人数在增长
Some believe the fact that we have not yet been discovered
有些人认为我们未发现的事实
is further proof that the Ori are not all - powerful and all - knowing.
能更加的证明Ori并非是全能和全知的神
Others wonder if they are just giving us the opportunity
另一些人则会假设 他们会给机会
to see the error of our ways and repent.
我们接受错误和去忏悔
Crowd gathers at the Ara.
好象在Ara那聚了一群人
That's an altar?
那是个祭坛?
I cannot be seen with you.
我不认同你的意思
Excuse me.
对不起
He spoke to the sky and said,
对天空说道
"And the people shall deliver unto you the wicked
那些怀有罪过的人需释放其邪恶之念
"for your divine judgment
直接接受神圣的审判
"where their sins shall be weighed in the balance
公正和真实的重压之下
- "of all that is just and true." - Let go of me. Get your hands off me!
-将趋向和谐-放开我 把你的手拿开
- What happened?-Daniel
-发生什么事了? - Daniel.
- Didn't go so well. - Yeah, I can see that.
-事情没按设想中的发展 -我看的出来
Excuse me.
对不起
Harrid, stand back.
Hared 往后站
- Sallis has been overcome. - No, she hasn't.
-Sallas 被付身了-不 她没有
If you'll just let me explain it. Listen to me!
可否让我解释。听我说啊
Fear not, for the Ori see all.
恐惧吗 在万能的主Ori面前
Outside and within.
无论其内或其外
If your heart is pure and your devotion unwavering
如果你的心是纯洁和坚定的
they will protect you.They will cleanse your being
势将保护你,你的生命将被洗绦
and you will be taken to be with them forever.
并永远被带到他们身边
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表