We've been very impressed with your progress.
你的进展给我们留下了深刻的印象
We thought it was time to take your research to its next level.
我们觉得应该是时候了 把你的研究推进到下一步
You should take this as a compliment.
把这当作对你个人的褒奖
I notice all the test subjects are military officers.
我注意到所有的测试对象都是军事人员
- How should I take that? - This is still a classified operation.
-我该怎么看待呢?-这个还是当作机密来运作咯
You gave me your personal assurance
你向我保证过 这个项目在非军事
this project would remain under civilian control.
控制上会有所保留
And so it has.
当然是这样了
The military is simply making their contribution.
军队方面只是做了一点贡献而已
Well, I've seen what those contributions can lead to.
我已经看到了这些贡献所得到的最终后果
You're overreacting, and in any case, this is hardly the place to discuss it.
你有点过激了 不管怎么样我们不能在这里争论
This conversation isn't over.
谈话还没有结束呢
I'll be back.
我马上回来
Reya, wait up.
Raya 等等
- What was all that about? - I should have seen this coming.
-都是怎么了?-我早该料到这一天啊
They're going to take the project away from me.
他们不打算让我参加这个项目了
Why would they do that? You're the one that figured it out.
为什么他们要这么做? 你才是解决问题的关键
Which means they no longer need me.
就是说他们不再需要我了
I know where this is coming from.It's the general staff.
我知道是怎么回事了 一定是总指挥部命令的
They want to control the technology
他们想占有技术
without any interference from civilian scientists.
且不想有民间科学家来干预
I swore I wouldn't let that happen.
我曾发誓不让它发生
Why am I telling you this? You're a military officer yourself.
我为什么要和你说这些? 你自己就是一个军事人员
If you get your hands on the device the same thing will happen on your planet.
如果你也想占用这台设备 同样的事情也会发生在你们的星球上
Hey, I'm not a big fan of misusing technology on any planet
在任何一个星球上 我都不是那种滥用技术的狂热者
and I might be able to help you out.
我想我能帮你
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
Well, obviously your government is keen on forming a relationship with mine.
很明显你们的政♥府♥正 热衷于和我们搞好关系
That gives us some leverage.
这给我们提供了很好的机会
You'd use your influence to help me?
你想用你的影响力来帮助我?
I could try.
我可以试一试
Well.
好吧
I really don't want to go back out there.
我真不想回那里去
Maybe you could do me a favor and walk me home.
或许你可以陪我走回家
It's not far,but I don't like to walk alone at night.
不太远的 但是我不喜欢深夜独自行走
Really?
是么?
Don't they have crime on your planet?
他们在你的星球上有犯罪行为么?
Oh, yeah.
哦 是啊
Oh, wow. Don't move.
噢,哇。不要动
The night the Emissary told you
那天晚上特使他
that they put you in charge of the project,he came here, right?
告诉你他们让你 来负责这个项目 他来这里了 对不对?
That's right.
是的
That's just weird.
那就奇怪了
I mean, I know I've never been here before, but I recognize this place.
我是说我知道自己从未来过这里 但是我熟悉这个地方
Then you know where the drinks are.Help yourself, and pour me one, too.
你知道饮料在那里 给咱们倒上一杯
It's impressive.
印象深刻
Do all government scientists live like this?
政♥府♥的科学家们的住所都是这样的?
The success of the project has brought me a few privileges.
项目的成功 给我带来了一点点特权
Sometimes I feel a little guilty.
有时候我感到有点愧疚
Most of my colleagues from my days at the academy don't live nearly so well.
我在研究所的绝大多数同事 他们的生活并不都这么好过
Well, I'm sure you deserve it.
我认为这是你应得的
Wow.
哇
That doesn't pull any punches, does it?
我可是毫无保留地说
After the day I just had, that's the whole point.
那天之后我就全都明白了
So, you live here on your own?
所以 你一个人住在这里?
- Why do you ask? - Well, it's a big place.
-为什么问这个?-这里真大
I don't know. Just curious, I guess.
我不知道 只是我想只是因为好奇罢了
I thought that was your clever way of asking if I was married.
我还以为你是想巧妙地 问我是否结婚了
I'm not that clever.
我没那么聪明
Well, anyway,the answer's yes, I live alone.
不管怎么样 答案是 我一个人住
I was married for a while,but the job got in the way.
我结过婚的 但工作影响了婚姻
Well, that much I understand.
我理解其实我俩差不多
Then we're not so different after all.
我们不应该这样做
We shouldn't do this.
如果你不想
You wouldn't have come here if you didn't want to.
你就不会来这儿了
I didn't say I didn't want to.
我没说 我不想
Emissary, what's going on? Where's Colonel Mitchell?
特使 怎么回事? Mitchell中校在哪儿?
He's been taken into custody.
他被关起来了
- Why? - He killed Dr. Varrick.
-为什么?-他杀了Varrick博士
- What? - That's insane.
什么? 这太疯狂了
When we found him, his blood - alcohol level was extremely high.
我们发现他的时候 他血液中的酒精含量很高
When we found him, his blood - alcohol level was extremely high.
我怀疑这可能是非预谋的
I suspect it was probably some kind of unpremeditated crime of passion.
是一时冲动而犯下的罪
We all know they left the reception together.
我们都知道他们是一起离开庆功会的
That's hardly evidence.
这算不上是证据
We also found her blood on his hands
我们也在他手上发现了血迹
and his fingerprints on the murder weapon.
而且凶器上也有他的指纹
But most importantly, he confessed.
最关键的一点是 他承认了
- Cam, what happened? - I don't know.
-Cam 发生什么事了?-我不知道
I mean, the whole night is just a blur.
我是说 整个晚上都模糊不清
I just remember feeling this insane anger.
我只是记得感觉到这种疯狂
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
I picked up this statue
我捡起那座雕像
and I hit her with it.
用它打了她
She was lying there, helpless, and l...
她就倒在那里 很无助 而我
It wasn't you, okay?
那不是你 好吗?
These people can implant memories.
这些人能植入记忆
I've been trying to tell myself the same thing all morning.
是的 整个早上我也是试图这么告诉自己
It doesn't stop me from still seeing her face.
但我无法忘记她的脸
What if I told you
如果我告诉你
everything that happened to you yesterday was a false memory?
昨天发生的 所有事都是虚假的记忆 那会怎样?
How would you know the difference?
你怎么知道真假?
The Emissary would like to speak with the prisoner.
特使要与犯人讲话
We need to talk about this so - called evidence
我们该谈谈这个所谓的证据
you have against Colonel Mitchell.
就是你用来指证Mitchell中校的证据
That won't be necessary.Colonel Mitchell is free to return to Earth.
不必了 Mitchell中校可以自♥由♥地回地球了
- I'm what? - I'm trying to convince the cabinet
-我 什么?-我在试图说服内阁
to maintain your diplomatic status, but I may not succeed.
保留你的外交身份 但失败了
Wait a minute. If they think I'm guilty, why are they letting me go?
等等 如果他们认为我有罪 那为什么让我走呢?
They believe it is in the best interests of interplanetary relations
他们认为这样做对星际关系最有好处
to put this difficult business behind us as quickly and as quietly as possible.
先把这件难事搁一搁 尽快尽可能安静地
Colonel Mitchell has been falsely accused.
Mitchell中校是被诬陷的
Which means there still could be a murderer out there.
也就是说 真凶仍逍遥法外
Let's be realistic here.
还是现实一点吧
Very few people have access to the memory device.
很少人能够接触到记忆设备
Even fewer have the skills to manipulate it in this manner
懂得如何操作它的人更少
and none that I can think of have any motive.
而且我不觉得他们中的哪个人有动机
Colonel Mitchell should be grateful.
Mitchell中校应当感谢才对
Under our rules of evidence, he would be convicted of this crime.
按照我们对证据的定义 他是有罪的
I should be grateful to walk away
我应该满怀感激地走开
and have this memory stuck in my head for the rest of my life?
并把这个记忆留在我的余生里?
All right, then. If you agree to close the matter,
那好吧 如果你同意此事作罢
we can have the incident removed from your mind
我们可以把它从你的记忆中移出并代之以
and replace it with a memory of a pleasant, uneventful evening.
一个愉快平静夜晚的记忆
Just like that. Forget it ever happened.
就这样 忘记曾经发生过的?
Precisely.
是的
On the other hand,
另一方面
if you insist on a full investigation, I won't be able to protect you.
假如你坚持要彻底调查 那我也不会再保护你了
If the evidence continues to point to your guilt
如果证据仍然表明你有罪
you will be subject to the full force of our laws
你将受到我们法律的彻底♥制♥裁
and the penalty for murder is death.
并且对谋杀的惩罚是死刑
Cameron, we need to be really careful here.
Cameron 我们在这里真的要小心
We have no idea how their legal system works.
我们不清楚他们的法律系统如何运作
- We don't know what kind of rights... - Sam, I need to do this.
而且我们不知道我们享有哪些权利 Sam 我需要这么做
I want to know what really happened.
我想知道事实
You can tell the Galarans
你可以告诉Galarans
that until Colonel Mitchell is returned, all trade talks are suspended.
在Mitchell中校返回之前暂停所有的交易
He doesn't wanna come back.
他不想回来
He wants to force them to conduct a full investigation.
他想迫使他们进行全面的调查
I don't give a damn what he wants.
我才不管他想干什么呢
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表