Janet, this may look like home to you,but it's not.
Jannet 这 这可能看起来像你家里 但它不是
This is not the Stargate Command you left.
这不是你想的星门指挥部
We're not the Daniel and Teal'c you know.
我们也不是你知道的Daniel和Teal'c
You and your team gated to a parallel reality.
你和你的队伍目前在另外一个平行世界
This is an alternate SGC on an alternate Earth in an alternate universe.
这是平行的SGC 平行地球 平行宇宙
In our reality, Dr. Janet Frasier died two years ago.
在我们的现实里 Jannet Frasier医生已经死了 在2年前
Sixteen different SG - 1s. Sixteen different points of origin.
十六 不同的SG - 1 十六个不同的起点
But only one point of convergence. This universe. Now, given the fact
但只有一个宇宙集♥合♥点 就是这里
that previous trips through this black hole
最先前的那队人通过靠近黑洞的虫洞
didn't produce a rupture in the subspace structure...
并没有造成虫洞破裂
They may not have produced the rupture, but it is entirely possible
他们或许完全可能没有被引入裂口
that their repeated trips contributed to the deterioration of the space - time fabric
他们不断通过黑洞附近做空间旅行 造成了虫洞不稳定
that weakened,eventually ceded to the singularity,
最后终于造成了虫洞破裂产生奇点
creating the bridge between the various realities.
在不同的平行世界间制♥造♥了漏斗
And I'm thinking that the proximity of these realities in relation to each other
正因如此 在平行世界之间的相似性关系
may account for the absence of the entropic cascade failure,
解释了为什么只有SG - 1小队通过 但是
but it still doesn't help us with the main problem.
这仍然不能解决主要的问题
How do we reverse the process?
我们如何颠倒这个过程?
I don't have the answer to that,
我也没有这个答案
because if I did, we all wouldn't be here.
因为如果我想到了 我们全部就不在这里了
- Coffee? - No, thank you.
咖啡? 不 谢谢你
You know, I can't help but think that this whole thing would be a lot easier
你知道 我不能帮助,但认为所有这一切都将是一个容易得多
if Hammond hadn't ordered us to destroy the quantum mirror.
如果Hammond没有命令我们摧毁量子镜像。
We could just use that to send all these teams back to their proper realities.
我们就可以用它把这些人送回自己的平行世界
How?
怎么弄?
I mean, there are a near - infinite number of parallel universes.
我的意思是 平行宇宙的数量是无限的
The chances of us finding the right home universe
把这些人送回正确的平行世界
for even one of these teams is next to impossible.
机会是很小的
Excuse me, Colonel Carter.
对不起 中校Carter
My Colonel Carter.
我的Carter中校
Here, sir.
在这里 长官
I've brought another volunteer who's offered to help.
我带来了另外一个志愿者 看能帮你什么
Hello, Samantha.
你好Samantha
I remember the mission to P3X.
我记得对 P3X 的任务
I was tending to a wounded airman.We came under fire.
我正在帮助受伤的人员 我们遭受袭击
You were there. You helped me stabilize him and got us out of there.
你在那里 帮我稳定他 并带我们离开
No, I didn't.
不 我没
You were hit by an errant staff blast and killed instantly.
你被武器击中要害 当时
You were honored with a hero's funeral.
我们为你和其他英雄举♥行♥了葬礼
Lucky me.
我还真幸运
Hopefully you'll be able to return to your world soon.
希望你能很快回到你的世界
- Hopefully? - Yeah.
-希望?-是的
For the moment, it looks like your trip here was only one way.
看来你要在这呆上一会了 目前还无法把你们送回去
No.
不
No, you have to find a way to get us back as soon as possible.
不,你必须想办法让我们回去
Yeah, Sam and Dr. Lee are working on something.
是的 Sam和Lee正在处理这些
No, you don't understand.We have been targeted by the Ori.
但是你不了解 我们已经被Ori攻击了
Earth is being ravaged by a plague.
地球被瘟疫袭击 数以千百的人已经被传染
Hundreds of thousands have been infected.
如果我们没找到治疗方法
If we don't find a cure, the entire planet will be wiped out.
整个星球将会被彻底毁灭
So
那么
- how are things in your universe? - You mean between us?
-你的宇宙的还好吗?-你说我们之间吗?
I'm a little curious.
我稍微好奇
Things developed,
发展顺利
but with you being on the other side of the galaxy, well,
但你在银河的另一边
Iong - distance relationships can be difficult.
空间的距离难以加强我们的关系
I eventually joined the stargate program to be closer to you.
于是我参加了星门计划来接近你
We worked together, even lived together for quite some time.
我们一起工作了 甚至一起住了相当一段时间
But in the end, things didn't work out.
但已经结束了 事情不太顺利
You're with someone else now.
你现在和其他人在一起
- Who? - I think I have something.
-谁?-我发现些东西
This is the post - mortem analysis of the P3W - 451 incident.
这是P3W - 451事件分♥析♥
A planet whose orbit strayed too close to a black hole.
一个靠近黑洞的行星
One of our teams was attempting to gate back at the same time,
小队想了另外的办法回来后
and as a result, the SGC couldn't shut down the gate from this end.
结果却无法关闭星门
- I don't see what this is... - We were unable to sever the connection,
我不认为这 我们不能够切断星门的连接
because Stargate Command was still connected
因为星门被黑洞的能量连接
to the singularity's gravitational field through the open stargate.
奇异的引力场 通过开放的星际之门
But we're not trying to...
但我们不是要
In that case, we used a shaped charge to deliver an energy surge
在这种情况下,我们使用了聚能装药 提供能源激增
to the matter stream,
物质流
forcing the matter stream to jump to a different gate,
强迫物质流跳到另外一个不同的星门
thereby severing the connection.
切断了连接
That could explain the sound they heard
那可以解释他们遇到的
and the superfluous energy signature that accompanied the matter stream
陪伴第一个虫洞流出的多余能源物质
from the first wormhole. It was some sort of...
从第一个虫洞。这是某种......
Maybe a supernova or a gamma - ray burst discharging at the exact millisecond
伽码射线的连续放电可以
that wormhole passed through that singularity.
消除黑洞奇点
It's a one - in - a - billion fluke
但这种机会小到十亿分之一
that ruptured subspace and created the point of confluence
平行空间的破裂
that drew the affected realities into this one.
提请受影响的现实 到这一个
Then, to seal the bridge between the multiverse,
产生了多平行宇宙到达这里汇聚点
we have to target that point of confluence.
所以我们要瞄准多平行宇宙的汇聚点
Basically recreate the circumstances that caused the breach in the first place.
基本上 重建环境可以消除虫洞裂口
But how is that possible?
但那怎么可能的
You said it yourself. It was a one - in - a - billion freak incident.
你说它的机会只有十亿分之一
Well, the odds would increase significantly
根据虫洞流出的多余物质
if we took the wormhole out of the equation.
可以提高这一几率
Then what happens to us?
然后会发生什么?
We'd be stranded here.
我们会被困在这里
I considered not telling you about this.
我考虑过应不应该告诉你这些
I understand why you hesitated, but you made the right decision.
我知道你为什么犹豫 但是你作出了正确的决定
By sealing the rupture, we'll ensure that no other teams get stranded here.
封闭虫洞裂缝 可以确保别的队伍不再被困这里
That's provided that this actually works.
但是在实际操作里
Well, we still have one major obstacle to overcome.
我的意思是 我们仍克服一个主要的障碍
How do we deliver an explosive device into the singularity?
我们如何把爆♥炸♥设备送到奇点?
We get help from a friend.
我们找朋友来帮忙
Thor sends his apologies for not attending personally,
Thor没有亲自来我表示抱歉
but he and Heimdall are in a neighboring galaxy
他正和Heimdall在附近的银河中
dealing with a most sensitive matter.
处理一些比较棘手的事情
In his stead, I have conveyed the time - dilation device as requested.
现在我代替他 运送这个时间膨胀装置
We appreciate your quick response, Vaseer.
我们感激你的快速回应 Vasseer
So what do you think? Will this work?
那么 你想我们该怎么做呢?
I prefer not to prognosticate.
我可不想断言
Well, don't prognosticate.Just tell us what your gut feeling is.
好吧 那你预测一下我们应该如何行动
Speculating on the matter would serve no practical purpose.
猜测对我们来说没什么实际意义
Joseph and Mary. What are the odds?
圣父圣母救命啊 机会是什么?
Less than 12%,
比12%更少
and that is provided you are able to enact the plan
它能帮你们延长行动时间
before the black hole's gravity decimates your ship.
在黑洞引力粉碎你们飞船之前
Damn, that's cold.
非常好的回答
Colonel Mitchell, Colonel Carter, I'm giving you the green light.
Mitchell中校 Carter中校 我批准你们的行动
Shut this thing down.
关闭那该死的黑洞
You know, I read all the mission reports on the Asgard.
你知道我看过所有关系Asgard的任务记录
They're not what I expected.
他们不是我期望的
What were you expecting?
那你期望什么?
Well, pants for one.
机会 最好的一个
The distance between the launch point and the target is crucial.
行动点和目标之间的距离是很重要的
And you must be precise in your calculations.
你必须做出精确的计算
I know.
我知道
The slightest oversight in either the timing of the explosion
在爆♥炸♥时间上任何一个小小的漏洞
or the proximity of your ship to the singularity
或是在奇点附近飞船的距离掌握
could result in a failed mission at best, certain death at worst.
都会最终导致任务的失败 会死的很壮烈
I'm sorry. I'm having a hard time concentrating.
对不起 我有点难集中精神
I understand. You are tired.
我了解 你很疲累
Allow me to complete the calibration for you.
我可以帮你完成这些
Knock yourself out.
随你的兴致
Time and again, we've managed to save Earth and its allies
一次又一次的度过危险
from the most dire threats.
拯救了地球和同盟
Situations in which we faced insurmountable odds,
面对这无数个几乎被打败的绝境中
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表