Return fire. Forward rail guns.
船首武器全力反击
- Sublight engines aren't responding! - Weapons are down.
-亚光速引擎离线-武器系统离线
We've lost hull integrity and life - support on decks three through seven.
船壳受到严重破坏 三、二、七层甲板被击穿
Seal them off!
密封它们
That blast cut through our shields at full strength.
卫星击穿了我们的护盾
I know. I don't understand how.
我不知道为什么会这样
Sensors detect that the weapon is recharging.
传感器显示卫星正在充能
We've only got minutes.
我们只有几分钟时间
- Hyperdrive status? - Hyperdrive is offline.
超空间引擎状态? 超空间引擎离线
Hull integrity is too unstable.
船壳不稳定
Medical teams reporting four casualties. Eight crew members still unaccounted for.
医疗队报告 四个发生意外 八个组员仍未找到
That thing can only fire at one target at a time.
那鬼玩意要先冲能才能开火
Go, scramble Blue Squadron.
去吧 带领飞行中队
We'll see if we can do some damage in close.
我们去让那铁罐子付出代价
Go, go!
走 走
Tracking multiple smaller ships attacking the satellite.
扫描到多个小飞船攻击卫星
- The shield is holding. - By the grace of the gods.
-护盾会起作用的-都靠全能伟大的神
Thirty seconds till weapon is primed and ready.
30秒后武器冲能完毕
Target the large vessel again.
对准大飞船来一次狠的
MAN ON RADIO: It's no use, BIue Leader. We're not getting through.
我们的武器对他们没用 领队 我们该怎么办?
Keep at it, boys.
再来一次 孩子们
Lieutenant, I need sublight engines now.
中尉 我现在需要超光速引擎
I'm trying, sir. Auxiliary systems aren't kicking in.
我在尝试中 长官 现在后备系统不正常
They can't. The two main power relays have been damaged.
二个主要的动力继电器已经被损害 无法工作
Can it be repaired?
能修理好吗?
We need to reroute power through the bypass conduits.
我们需要动力线路 绕过旁边的导管
Here.
在这里
We should get limited sublight capability back.
我们应该能让超光速引擎恢复
Marks, you're with Colonel Carter. Go.
Marks 你和Carter中校一起去
MAN ON RADIO:Come again on that Iast order.
来一次,IAST为了上
WOMAN: Right away, sir. MAN: We gotta put out these fires.
向右走,长官。我们必须把这些火灾
We need to get up two levels.
我们得往上爬两层
Captain, the elevator's not safe.
上尉 升降机不安全
Right. Sorry. I don't know what I was thinking.
是的 抱歉 我没考虑到这些
- The shields? - Forward shields at 40%.
-护盾?-护盾能量只能维持40%
Divert all shield power to forward generators.
转移所有发电机能量维持护盾
Sir, sensors indicate that the weapon is reaching maximum power.
长官 传感器显示 卫星武器充能完毕
All hands, brace for impact!
所有人注意 准备迎接冲击
This damn thing's shield is not weakening.
我们的攻击对他们的盾无效
I got you.
我给你
Come out of there.
那里出来
MAN 1 : Following through.
通过
MAN ON RADIO: No, we got fires in all units.
不,我们得到了 在各单位的火灾
MAN: Put them out.
放他们出来
- Are you all right? - My arm.
你还好吧 我的胳膊
Bridge, this is Carter.
舰桥 这里是Carter
Can you beam us up to Auxiliary Control Room 2?
能不能传送我们到第二机房♥控制室?
Negative, Colonel, Control Room no longer has life - support.
不能 中校 控制室的生命维持系统离线
The large vessel appears to be disabled. Shall I broadcast a call for surrender?
他们的飞船似乎瘫痪了 我们要让他们投降吗?
The Book of Origin tells us that enemies of the Ori
起源之书告诉我们 Ori不会对任何一个敌人表示仁慈
show no mercy in their attempts to draw us away from the path.
他们在尝试威胁我们的生命
We must face this attack with all the strength we have been given.
我们一定要面对这个攻击 用尽我们所有的力量 然后
Finish them.
结束他们
Prometheus, this is Blue Leader. Request status report.
Prometheus号♥ 我是蓝领队 请求报告状态
Not too good right now, Blue Leader.
现在不是太好 蓝领队
- MITCHELL: Can we assist? - Negative, Blue Leader, negative.
-我们能帮什么吗?-不用了 蓝领队
Docking bays are too unstable for safe return.
航♥空♥港出现问题 不能保证你们安全降落
- PENDERGAST: Stand by for orders. - Roger that.
-先暂时待命-收到了
CARTER: Bridge, this is Carter. We need Deck 15 unsealed.
舰桥 这里是Carter 我们需要打开15甲板
Unseal it, if you can.
打开它 中尉
If the aft power control panel is still intact,
如果船尾的动力控制箱未被损坏
we should be able to rig the naquadah generator
我们应该能够使用Naquadah发电机
and reroute power to sublight propulsion.
先跳进超空间再说
PENDERGAST: You got about two minutes, Colonel.
二分钟能完成吗?中校
It's not enough time, sir.
时间应该不够 长官
WOMAN: I'm not getting anything!
我没有得到任何东西!
Open a channel, broadcast on all frequencies.
打开无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥联络他们
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
This is Colonel Lionel Pendergast of the Earth vessel Prometheus
这里是Lionel Pendergast上校 地球飞船Prometheus号♥
calling the Rand Protectorate.
呼叫Rand指挥官
Your attack on our vessel has severely damaged our engines
你们的攻击 以严重摧毁了我们的飞船引擎
and rendered our weapons systems inoperable.
我们的武器系统已经瘫痪
We are willing to negotiate the terms of our surrender.
我们乐意和您商议一下我们的投降
PENDERGAST: Rand Protectorate, this is the Earth vesselPrometheus.
Rand指挥官 这里是地球飞船Prometheus号♥
We wish to negotiate our surrender.
我们想要商议一下我们的投降
Repeat, we wish to negotiate our surrender.
重复 我们愿意商议
- Okay, fire it up. - Don't we need to test the power flow?
好了 启动它 我们不需要先测试输出流量?
- No time. - But...
没有时间了 但是……
I know. Do it.
我知道 启动它
All right, this is useless.
哎 没用了
Blue Squadron, this is Blue Leader. Break off the attack,
蓝色飞行队 我是领队 放弃攻击
and scramble formation between the Prometheus and the weapon.
然后在Prometheus号♥前方列队集♥合♥
Maybe one of us will get lucky and take a portion of the next shot.
希望我们足够幸运能挺过下一次射击
I would not consider that lucky, Colonel Mitchell.
我不擅长考虑幸运 Mitchell中校
Well, it could be for anybody aboard Prometheus.
好吧 但我希望Prometheus里的朋友都好运
NADAL: President Nadal of the Rand Protectorate
这里是Nadal总统 Rand的总指挥
addressing the Earth vessel.
呼叫地球飞船
PIease explain your brazen act of aggression against our nation.
请解释一下 你们对我国不人道的袭击行为
PENDERGAST: Our actions ha ve been misconstrued as hostile.
我们之间有些误会
We are here to investigate why an emissary we sent to your planet,
我们并没有敌意 我们派遣了一个外交官员到你们的行星
Dr. Daniel Jackson,has ceased all communications with us.
Daniel Jackson博士 我们失去了他的联♥系♥
And yet your first act upon entering our planet's space
但是你却能进入我们的行星空间
was to fire on our defense satellite.
并且对我们的卫星开火
But we detected that your satellite was powering up and aiming at us,
但我们发现你的卫星正在填充武器
which we took to be the first act of aggression.
而且瞄准我们 我们做出的第一反应
We merely responded in kind.
只是紧急防卫
Now we are no Ionger a threat to you.
现在我们已经不再对你们构成威胁
I have people aboard this vessel who are in need ofmedical attention,
我们有许多人员在这艘飞船上 需要医疗援助
and I am venting atmosphere.
并且我们的空气在泄漏
Please consider our request for surrender.
请考虑 我们投降的请求
Keep your fingers crossed.
双手交叉祈祷吧
Your planet sent this ship to attack us.
你的行星派送了一艘飞船攻击
I have no desire to take more lives.
我们我可对上面的生命没兴趣
You tell us what we want to know, I will accept their surrender.
你要告诉我 你所知道的 我会考虑接受他们的投降
Who else was involved in this attack?
是谁策划的这次攻击?
What other actions are the Caledonians planning?
Caledonians的其他计划是什么?
JACKSON: We're not spies. I came here to convince your people
我们不是间谍 我来这里是想你的民族相信
to dismantle this weapon yourselves before any of this became necessary.
拆除这一个武器 是很有必要的
- NADAL: Why would we do that? - I have tried to explain.
-为什么?我们要听你的?-我尝试过说服你们
Who helped you gain access to the stargate?
是谁帮助你进入星门的?
I acted alone.
是我自己
You are lying.You are part of a spy network
你在说谎 你有一个间谍网络
helping to supply the Caledonians with classified information.
帮助Caledonians 获取机密情报
Did you ever think that maybe the Caledonians
你有想过吗 也许是Caledonians漏出的信息
are being leaked information because not everyone in your country
因为不是你们国家的每个人
agrees with what you're doing?
都同意你们现在的做法
- MAN: The weapon is charged. - Wait, please!
-武器填充完毕-等下 请等一下
Just listen to me before you go murdering defenseless people.
听我说完话 你正在谋杀你毫无防备的人♥民♥
We are the ones defending ourselves. Your ship attacked us.
我们是为了保护我们自己 你的船攻击了我们
Sensors detect the weapon is fully charged.
传感器发现卫星武器再次填充完毕
- Colonel Carter, I need good news now. - CARTER: A couple ofmore minutes.
Carter中校 我现在需要你的好消息 再给我1分钟
We don't have it, Sam. I'm sorry, it's over. Give me as much power as you can.
我们没时间了 Sam 很遗憾 放弃吧 现在能做的就是给我能量
Reroute it from the shields
支持互盾
and give me all functioning internal Asgard beam sensors back online.
然后开启光传送
- Sir? - We're abandoning ship.
长官? 我们弃船
Begin the evacuation orders.
命令撤退 我想要所有的人员都安全无事
I want all personnel to beam down to the planet surface.
扫描行星 避开水面 找个好地方传送
Find me a nice open field anywhere in Caledonia.
在Caledonia中任何一处都可以
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Broadcast the locations of all the active sensor sites.
用广播通知 让所有人都去传送室待命
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表