I realize this is just a friendly meeting,but on behalf of our planet's leaders,
我认为这是一个轻松友好的会面 但是代表我们星球的领袖
I've been asked to present a few thoughts for you to consider,
我需要给你一些简单的建议来供你考虑
some points that we can discuss in the future
有些问题我们可以将来再讨论
possibly looking forward to an official treaty
可能的话 我们期待
between our world and the Jaffa nation.
和Jaffa签订一些条约
Who is that?
那是谁?
Lieutenant Colonel Mitchell, SG - 12, and a gentleman we encountered
Col Mitchell中校 SG12 和一个我们在
on another planet who claims that he represents some gods called the Ori.
另一个星球遇到的人 他说代表一个叫Ori的神
I think we have yet to see the real fallout
我想我们还没有看到
from dismantling the infrastructure established by the Goa'uld.
Goa'uld们失败后所带来的所有细微后果
Indeed.
的确
We have already seen the rise of individuals and organizations
我们已经看都了一些准备挑战并恐吓
who are threatening to challenge us.
我们的事情在逐渐增多
There are as many humans out there as there are Jaffa.
在那里有和人类一样多的Jaffa
But if we don't continue to work together,
但是如果我们不能并肩战斗
the victory that we both worked so long and hard for
那么我们这么长久以来辛苦斗争换来的
could result in chaos.
结果将是动♥乱♥
We are Ori.
我们是Ori
And you instruct these people to worship you?
你让那些人崇拜你?
We are their creators.
我们是他们的创造者
All who follow the path will join us in enlightenment.
所有在教化之路上的人将会得到启迪
Do you know who the Alterans are?
你知道Altairans是谁吗?
Those who abandon the path are evil.
那些放弃教化之路的人是邪恶的
Evil? Why?
邪恶?为什么?
- They shielded you. - Really?
-他们蒙蔽了你-真的?
I didn't really think they did much of anything for us, but I guess I was wrong.
我这没有想到他们为我们做了这么多事情 不过我想 我错了
The truth of the universe has been obstructed.
宇宙的真♥相♥被蒙蔽了
All will know the power of the Ori.
大家将知道Ori的力量
Hallowed are the Ori.
神圣伟大的Ori
Vitals are returning to normal.
Vitals 恢复正常了
I wonder what that was all about.
我在想 怎么回事
I don't know,but he was in some sort of stress.
我不知道 但是他现在有少许压力
We can't seem to disconnect the stones or turn off the device.
我们似乎不能断开石头的连接或者是关闭这个装置
It is the will of the Ori.
那是Ori的意志
I figured you might say that.
就知道你们会那么说
Are you sure there's nothing you can do?
你确定什么也不能做?
If you help us out here,
你帮我们做些事情
I guarantee we'll be more receptive to those stories you wanna tell.
我想我们更能接受你说的话
Call it a miracle, if you want.
如果你想的话 可以称它为奇迹
When Hannor Mir fell from above and learned to fly on the way down,
当Hanomere从上面掉下来并且没有学会飞的时候
that was a miracle.
那才是一个奇迹
Right.
正确
These planets you have mentioned all have plentiful naquadah mines on them.
那些你提到的星球都有大量的naquadah矿藏
And substantial human populations.
和坚实的人们
Whose side are you on, Jaffa?
你站在哪一边 Jaffa?
There are no sides here,just topics of conversation.
这里没有对峙的两方 仅仅是会谈的内容
I wish to meet this Prior of the Ori.
我想会见这个Ori的牧师
If he preaches faith in false gods,
如果他鼓吹一个假的神和信仰
then that is a concern for all of us.
那么将和我们大家都有关系
I wish to hear his claims
我期待听到他的信仰
and challenge him.
并对此进行挑战
- What's going on? - This is bad.
怎么了? 不是好事情
Worse than being burned to death?
比烧死还严重?
It appears our ascended Ancients and the Ori have a slight difference of opinion.
现在看来 我们升♥天♥的古人和Ori之间持不同的看法
See, the Ori seem to think that because they're ascended,
看起来 Ori认为 因为他们升♥天♥了
human beings should worship them.
所以人们要崇拜他们
- All humans. - And if we don't?
-所有的人-如果我们不呢?
Then we're unworthy of living and should be destroyed.
那么将会被毁灭
I don't think enlightenment means what they think it means.
我不认为教化是他们认为的意思
See, apparently, our ascended Ancients
那么 明显的 我们升♥天♥的古人
have been shielding our existence from the Ori.
在Ori面前隐藏了我们的存在
They've been protecting us?
他们一只在保护我们?
The Ori seem to think that our Ancients are evil
Ori认为我们的古人是邪恶的
because they haven't shared the secrets of the universe with us.
因为他们没有和我们分享宇宙的知识的秘密
Well, I hate secrets, at least the ones I don't know.
我恨秘密 至少是我不知道的那些
See, the problem is the Ori now know our galaxy is inhabited by humans
那么现在问题是 Ori因为我们知道了我们的星系中是
because of us.
有人类居住的
I refuse to accept the blame for that. Curiosity is part of human nature.
我拒绝接受那个指责 好奇只不过是人类的天性
Look, if the Ancients knew that the Ori were so bad,
那么 如果古人知道那些Ori是如此的坏
why didn't they stop us from coming here?
那么为什么不阻止我们来这里呢?
Free will.
自♥由♥意志
Right.
正确
If they have been protecting us,
如果他们曾保护过我们
there's no reason to believe they won't continue.
就有理由相信他们会继续下去
The Ancients may be protecting us from the Ori, but not their human followers.
古人也许会保护我们 但是不会保护Ori的信徒
See, Ancients won't interfere in any lower planes of existence.
就像古人不会干涉任何低层次的生命
If anybody from our galaxy wants to worship the Ori,
如果我们的星系中有任何人想信奉Ori
apparently that's our choice.
那显然也是我们的选择
And they won't stop Priors from coming through the gate
而且他们也不会阻止从星门来的牧师
because apparently they've already sent one.
显然 他们已经排了一个过去
The Ori have given Priors special powers, and that's not fair.
Ori给了牧师特别的力量 那是不公平的
They're still human.
他们仍然是人类
And highly - evolved humans can have some pretty amazing abilities.
但是一些高级的人类有了令人羡慕的力量
They're using the secrets of the universe that the Ori have given them
他们正使用Ori给他们的超能力
to spread word of the Ori's godliness.
在我们的世界中传播Ori的教义
And when people don't see the light, it's gonna be...
黑暗的日子就要来了
- What are we gonna do? - I don't know.
-我们接下来做什么?-我不知道
I'm starting to think that sending Priors is just the beginning.
我开始想派遣牧师仅仅是开始
We could be talking crusade here.We need to warn Earth.
我们在讨论类似十字军的东西 我们需要告诉地球
We need to get out of these people.
我们需要从这些人的身体里出去
Take the unbelievers back to Ver Eger.
把那些异教♥徒♥带回到 Ver Eger.
Let its cleansing mark forever the beginning of a new age.
将那里永远的清除吧 开始一个新纪♥元♥
Evil has raised a great many unbelievers in a far - off place.
遥远的地方有很多异教♥徒♥将使邪恶兴起
They must be shown the path.
他们必须看到教化之路
Hallowed are the Ori.
神圣伟大的Ori
Hallowed are the Ori.
神圣伟大的Ori
What are we doing?
他们在干什么?
Why did he bring us back here?
为什么他把我们带回到这里?
I think he's using us to weed out any other heretics that might be here.
我想他想用我们清除这里的其他异教♥徒♥
I still don't get why the Ori just don't do it themselves.
我还是不明白 Ori为什么不自己做呢
They're supposed to be gods.
他们不应该是神吗?
Aren't gods all - seeing,all - knowing, all - powerful?
神不是无所不见 无所不知 神力无穷的吗?
Well, the universe is infinite, remember? Apparently, that's a lot to keep track of.
宇宙是无穷的 记得吗? 显然还有很多事情需要追寻
I suppose.
我猜
They didn't even know about our galaxy. Well, until recently.
他们直到最近才知道我们的星系
That's not our fault.
那不是我们的错
You'd think at least they'd keep on top of their own people.
你最好想想 他们的起码先处理好自己的信徒
I get the feeling the Ori let their devout followers
我想Ori虔诚信徒为他们做这些残忍♥的事情
do their enforcing for them. It confirms their loyalty.
以证明他们的忠诚
Okay, why did we let the Prior bring us back here?
好吧 为什么我们让牧师带我们回到这里?
Well, because I don't think he was gonna give us much choice.
嗯 我认为他没有给我们什么选择的余地
Besides, I'm starting to think that might be our best way to contact Earth
而此此外 我也开始考虑这是我们和地球联♥系♥
- and warn them about what we know. - How?
-并警告他们的最好的方式-如何进行?
Well, Fannis said that his sect had found other artifacts.
说过他们找到了一些史前的古物
You think they also have a terminal device to go with the stones?
你认为他们也有一个可以使用那些石头的通信终端?
If they do,and we can find it and hook up the stones,
如果他们确实有一个 我们就可以像来的时候
maybe we can get this communication thing going both ways.
一样把石头方进去 和地球通信了
Right. If the Prior is using us to weed out other unbelievers,
正确,如果牧师用我们来清除其他异教♥徒♥
how do we make contact with Fannis without giving him away?
我们怎么告诉Phanis 不要和我们接触呢?
We can't.
我们没有办法
You do not believe in a higher power?
你不相信有更强大的力量?
Well, it's complicated.
嗯 那是个很复杂的问题
There are a lot of different points of view about that subject around here.
这里有很多不同的和那个有关系的观点
Jaffa have recently shed the dominance of false gods
Jaffa 刚刚从奴役我们很多代的
that have enslaved us for many generations.
Goa'uld的统治下解放出来
But many have long believed in the path to enlightenment.
但是很多人已经相信教化之路很久了
Origin will guide you on this path,
Origin 将会引领你们走上教化之路
and those who revere its wisdom shall be uplifted.
那些敬畏他的言语的人 将会升♥天♥?
I have come to spread the word to the unbelievers
我来这里是为了 给那些
who have been sheltered
受邪恶蛊惑
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表