how to activate all the stargates in the galaxy at once.
在同一时间激活整个银河系所有星门的人
Didn't Ba'al mention that to you?
Baal没向你们提起过我吗?
That is so like him.
这才像他
Isn't it, though? That's all right.
是这样吗? 算了吧
Your adversaries call themselves the Ori.
你们的敌人称他们自己叫Ori
We know all about the Ori.
我们对Ori了如指掌
Yes, well, thus far I detect only a single individual
是的 但我至今只发现了一个人
no doubt a Prior, inside the force field,
能量场里的肯定是一个牧师
but it is expanding.
但能量场在不断扩大
Then it will soon be able to accommodate entire armies.
很快就可以容纳一整支军队了
Yes, and furthermore, the stargate itself has not shut down since it opened.
是的 而且星际之门自打开以后就没有关闭过
Wait a minute,you say this happened two days ago?
等一等 你是说这是两天前的事?
Yes.
是的
Thirty - eight minutes is the maximum time
星际之门最长只能开放38分钟
a stargate can stay open.That's a law of wormhole physics.
Ori再强也不能无视物理规律
Not according to the Ori.
这个规律对Ori不适用
Which means they have a power source
这说明他们有一个能
which can indefinitely maintain a wormhole from another galaxy,
从其他星系维持虫洞的能量源
plus this force field.A ZPM can't even do that.
维持这样一个能量场 即使用ZPM也做不到
How are we to do battle with an enemy so powerful?
我们怎样和这么强大的敌人战斗呢?
With my help.
需要我帮忙吗?
Every force field has a weakness, and I'm confident that I shall find it.
每个能量场都有弱点 我确信可以找出它
Sir, if this intel is correct, it represents a complete change of tactics.
长官 如果这家伙说的是真的 那意味着一场彻底的战略变革
- We'll have to respond. - I agree, Colonel.
-我们必须想出对策-我同意 中校
But if this Kallana is a Jaffa world, I'm not sure how this is our fight.
但那里是Jaffa的世界 我不确定我们该不该插手
Not your fight?
不归你们管?
You engineered the downfall of the Goa'uld.
你们一手导演了Goa'uld的垮台
This is very much a galaxy of your own making, General.
这也是你们自己种族所生活的星系 将军
And you must take responsibility.
你们必须要负起责任
What would you have us do?
你要我们做什么?
Attack them as quickly as possible
尽可能带上你们最强的武力去攻击他们
with as much force as you can bring to bear.
这不仅仅是入侵
This is nothing short of an invasion, General.
将军 不管你怎么想
Like it or not, you're in a state of war.
我们已处于战争状态
Jack, she practically invented the Mark lX,
Jack 她几乎发明了第九个符号♥
and you're the one who thinks we should use the damn thing.
你是唯一一个认为我们应该用那鬼玩艺的人
Why are you wasting valuable time saying no?
为什么你要浪费宝贵的时间说不?
I've read enough of your SG - 1 mission reports to know there were times
我已经读够了你的那些任务报告 当没有别人愿意
when no one else but Samantha Carter could have pulled your ass out of the fire.
但Samantha Carter每次都救你脱险
Well, this is one of those...
是时候了
Reporting as ordered, sir.
长官 例行报道
Yeah, she's standing right here.
她就站在这儿
You're a funny man, Jack. Very funny.
你可真逗 Jack 有趣极了
- Chevron four encoded. - I promise you, he's lying.
-坐标4 锁定-我敢保证他在撒谎
- About which part? - All of it.
哪句? 满嘴都是
Chevron five encoded.
坐标5 锁定
Yeah, but we have been unable to dial the coordinates to Kallana,
但我们试过很多次了 Calowna的
despite several attempts.
星际之门没法拨通
Goa'uld don't do anything for anyone other than themselves.
除了他们自己 Goa'uld不会为任何人做任何事
Chevron six encoded.
坐标6 锁定
Maybe it's in his own interest to stop the Ori.
也许他自己对阻止Ori有兴趣
Chevron seven still will not lock.
坐标7 还是不能锁定
All right, we've tried that long enough.
好吧 我们试得够多了
Colonel Carter?
Carter中校?
We've revised the original plan slightly to expedite matters.
为加快进度 我们对原始计划略作修改
The Prometheus is en route and will rendezvous with us at P4C - 452.
Prometheus已在途中 并将和我们在P4C - 452会合
We'll proceed to Kallana from there.
我们从那里出发去Kalowna
Now considering their unique ability to maintain an active stargate indefinitely,
考虑到他们能够长时间维持星际之门
and their force field capabilities, the President has authorized
以及操作能量场的能力,总统授权
any and all means to complete the mission.
使用一切手段来完成任务
Oh, boy.
哦,男孩
Here I was trying to have a nuke - free career.
真想弄个大威力原♥子♥弹♥来
We've been developing something at Area 51
我们在51区的研究有了进展
that General O'Neill believes will be our best chance
O'Neill将军相信我们阻止他们的最佳时机
to stop them right here, right now.
就在此时此刻
But you don't agree.
你好像不同意
I agree we have to try.I just don't think it'll be enough.
我想可以一试 但我不认为这会解决所有问题
It's what we've got. Questions?
这就是我们的计划 有问题吗?
- No, sir. - Still no response from the Jaffa Council?
-没有 长官-Jaffa议会仍然没有回应?
None as of yet.
毫无消息
Well, we can't wait for Gerak.We proceed as planned.
我们不能再继续等Gerak 我们按计划行动
- Chief, dial the gate. - Yes, sir.
-拨号♥吧-是 长官
Move out.
快行动
Well, temporary or not,it's good to have you back.
嗯 不管是不是暂时的 你能回来真是太好了
How good is this? Got the band back together.
知道有多好吗? 我们又是一个完整的团队了
- So what's with the extra backup singer? - Oh, she's good fun.
-长官 后备的那位怎么样? -她很有趣
- Plus, we figured if Jackson were to... - Die.
-而且我们发现如果Jackson -死亡
Yeah, that's the word.It would jeopardize the mission.
就是那个词 这会危及这个任务
When we spoke a couple of weeks ago,
几个星期前我们交谈时
you said you thought the effect of the bracelets was wearing off.
你说手镯的影响已经消除了
It was. I just didn't wanna put it to a test from the other side of the galaxy, so...
是的 但我不想在银河系的另一端再来一次测试 因此
Wow, you're just dying to get rid of me now, aren't you?
想用死来除掉我 是吧?
- No. Not "dying to." - Oh, no, I know I'm not welcome here,
-不 我好得很 -是吧 我知道我在这儿不受欢迎
despite all my efforts to try and fit in to your little stargating club.
尽管我非常努力想要适合你们这个小星门俱乐部
You can all rest assured that as soon as I can safely part Daniel's company,
你可以放心一旦我能安全脱离和Daniel的关联
without killing the both of us, I will.
而不杀死我们俩 我会离开的
Oh, and you.
还有你
You'll wish you'd listened to me
你会希望你听了我的劝告
when I said letting the Goa'uld come here was a mistake.
让一个Goa'uld来这是个错误
Get to it, and good Iuck.
开始吧 祝好运
All right, let's do this.
好的 让我们把这搞定
Request permission to come aboard.
请求登舰许可
Shaft, welcome back to the Prometheus.
Shaft 欢迎来到Prometheus
Thank you, Colonel.
谢谢你上校
- Shaft? - My call sign.
-Shaft? -我的拨号♥
- Oh. - Yeah, disappointing, isn't it?
-哦-让你失望了对吧?
Flight deck, this is Pendergast. SG - 1 is aboard.
甲板 这里是Pendergast SG1登舰了
Engage hyperdrive and proceed to Kallana,best possible speed.
启动超空间引擎 向看Kalonna全速前进
- Is the Mark lX ready to go? - Standing by for your systems check.
-MK - 9准备好了么? -准备好了
- I hear you're in a hurry. - You heard correctly.
-我听说你很匆忙-没错
What is a Mark lX, exactly?
准确地说 MK - 9是什么?
- It's also known as a gate buster. - Sounds big.
-也叫做星门破坏者-听起来很大
- Some might say too big. - Really?
-有人会说 实在太大了-真的?
I've always thought there's no such thing.
我一直以为不会有这样的东西
- Vala, this is a military vessel. - I know, darling, I've stolen it before.
Vala 这是个军用战船 我知道亲爱的 我以前偷过它
- Well, just try to be... - My charming self?
你就试着 展现我的妩媚?
Just a little less talk,a little more "shut the hell up."
看看 我少说一点你就多一点 闭嘴吧
General! Join me for a glass of wine.
将军 和我一起喝一杯吧
- It's from a place called France. - I'm on duty.
-这是从一个叫做法国的地方来的-我在执勤
What is this?
这是什么?
This is exquisite. What is it?
口感很好 是什么?
Chicken.
鸡肉
- Chicken? - It's a rare delicacy among our people.
-鸡肉? -在我们那儿很罕见
It's exquisite. I want more chicken. More chicken!
很好吃 我想要更多的鸡肉 更多的
I'll try to pull some strings.
我会尽量的
Nerus, this arrangement is only going to work
Nerus 这都可以兑现
if you actually do something to help with this problem.
如果你真的能做些什么帮忙解决问题
I was working.I was deep in thought when you walked in.
我一直在工作 我正在沉思 就在你进来的时候
Yeah, I can see that.
我看出来了
- You don't trust me. - Of course I don't trust you.
-你不相信我 -我当然不相信你
Now, here is the latest transmission from my satellite.
现在 这是我的卫星最后一次传送的
As you can see, the force field continues to expand in phases,
你可以看到 能量场在持续膨胀
and as it does so, it weakens considerably.
而且它这样就会变弱
Enough to penetrate with our beaming technology?
足以让我们的光传送技术通过?
Yes, with those nuclear devices that you were talking about.
对 带着你们说过的核装置
Or SG - 1.They could talk to this Prior face to face.
或者SG1 他们可以和这个牧师谈谈 面对面的
- Why would they do that? - We resort to force only when necessary.
-为什么 他们那么做? -我们只在必要的时候使用武力
Oh, I assure you, it will be.It will be, General.
我确定你们会的 会这样的将军
And with the most powerful weapons in your arsenal.
而且是用你们军♥火♥库里威力最大的
I'll forward this new information directly to Prometheus,
我会把这条新信息直接传送给Prometheus
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表