Previously, on Stargate SG - 1.
星际之门SG - 1 前情回顾
Come back and rejoin SG - 1.
回来加入SG1吧
I have my reasons for wanting this job.
我来这儿工作有我自己的理由
What if the world needs saving?
如果世界需要拯救呢?
If the world needs saving I will be there to do what I can.
如果世界真的需要拯救 我会尽我所能
The bracelets create a physiological bond between the wearers.
这对手镯会在佩带者之间创建某种生理连接
They were used by the Goa 'uld.
过去Goa'uld曾使用过它
You were completely unresponsive when we brought you in,
我们把你弄过来时 你已经完全不省人事了
but your condition suddenly improved when she came back.
但是她一回来 你的情况立刻有了好转
Miss me?
想我吗?
Who is that?
那是谁?
A gentleman who claims that he represents some gods called the Ori.
一位自称是"神"的代表 他们叫自己Ori
There are as many humans out there as there are Jaffa.
那里有许多人类 也有许多Jaffa
If we don't continue to work together,
如果我们不共同努力
the victory we worked so Iong and hard for
过去我们通过艰苦卓绝的斗争换来的胜利
could result in chaos.
最终将变成不可收拾的混乱
- You show no fear, Latal. - He is one man. What is there to fear?
别害怕 Lat'al 他只有一个人 有什么可怕的?
He promised retribution if we did not bow to their gods upon his return.
他发誓如果在他归来前我们还不归顺他们的神 他就会惩罚我们
The Jaffa have shed too much blood to replace one false god with another.
Jaffa曾经为驱逐一个又一个的假神而浴血奋战
We have made our decision,and we will tell him.
我们会告诉他 我们已经做出了决定
Have you come alone?
你是一个人来的吗?
The Ori are with me always.
Ori与我永在
- You have read from The Book of Origin? - We have.
你们看过起源之书了吗? 是的
What say you to the promise of the Ori?
你们决定对Ori宣誓效忠了吗?
We will hear no more of false gods.
我们不会再听任何假神的鬼话
Go now and we will spare your life.
滚吧 我们饶你不死
You speak for all?
你们可以代表所有的人吗?
We do.
是的 我们可以
One way or another,this world will serve their purpose.
无论如何 这个世界的人♥民♥必须要为他们的命运服务
Unscheduled offworld activation.
计划外的连入虫洞
What have we got, chief?
我们收到了什么?
Receiving a message, sir. It's text only.
收到了一条信息 先生 只有文字
It's in Goa'uld.
是Goa'uld语言
None of you folks read Goa'uld, do you?
你们谁也读不懂Goa'uld语言 是吧?
You boys aren't gonna let people from two different planets
你们不会打不赢两个外星人吧
beat you at your own silly game, are you?
在自己的无聊的游戏打败你,是你吗?
The silly game isn't over yet.
这个"傻乎乎"的游戏还没完呢
- That's my wingman. - You need a new wingman.
-他是我的助手-你需要一个新的助手
- I'm gonna kick your ass. - Promises, promises.
我才不会输呢 敢保证吗? 敢保证吗?
As you were, Colonel.Actually, I was looking for Teal'c.
你在这儿 中校 事实上 我在找Teal'c
We received a communiqu from a Goa'uld named Nerus.
我们收到来自Goa'uld Nerus的一条信息
- Ring any bells? - I am aware of his identity.
-你听说过他吗? -我了解他的身份
He was a minor Goa'uld who served Ba'al for many centuries.
他只是个微不足道的Goa'uld 为Baal效忠了多个世纪
- What can you tell me about him? - Honestly, you don't want to know.
-你能告诉我一些他的情况吗? -说实话 你不会想知道的
- Honestly, I do. - Why?
-说实话 我确实想知道-为什么?
What do you say we go with the idea that I'm in charge,
我只是在问一个简单的问题
and I've asked a simple question?
你不记得我是这儿的头了吗?
Nerus defines avarice and gluttony,simple answer.
Nerus贪财又贪吃 简单的答案?
He is a Goa'uld known for his many appetites.
他是一个以贪吃而闻名的Goa'uld
He's also known as an inventor,
他也被称为一个发明家
responsible for a host of Goa'uld technologies.
负责研究Goa'uld的技术
Really? That's when I started paying attention to him, too.
真的吗? 就是因此我才开始注意他
Weird as it sounds,he's offering to work for us.
听起来有些不可思议 他愿意为我们提供帮助
Nerus is not to be trusted.
Nerus不可信
Funny, he had nice things to say about you.
有意思 他讲了你们不少好话
No, he really did.He said some very nice things.
他确实说了不少恭维的话
"l would consider it a great honor to meet the heroes of the Tau'ri,
“我认为这是一个伟大的荣誉以满足Tau'ri的英雄
"who brought the Goa'uld to their knees."
“谁带来的Goa'uld的,他们的膝盖。”
- Yeah, that is nice. - No, he's disgusting.
-是啊,这是不错的。-没有,真恶心
You can't honestly open the doors to a pathetic, minor Goa'uld
你不能诚实地打开大门 一个可怜的,轻微的Goa'uld的
posing as one of the big boys.
乔装成一个大男孩
Well, at least promise me you're intending on torturing him.
至少你们应该好好盘问他
- We're setting him up in the VlP suite. - No.
-我们为他准备了一套贵宾房♥间-不
- Yes. - Sir, if you don't mind my asking...
-是的。-先生 如果不介意我问一声
- Why? - Yeah.
-为什么? -是啊
Well, according to his communiqu,
根据他发来的信息
he's in possession of military intelligence of the "utmost urgency."
他正在紧急制♥造♥一种军事科技
- Sounded like it was worth a listen. - Still, why throw in with us?
-好像值得一听-可是 为什么选择我们?
Why not stay with Ba'al or work for some other Goa'uld?
为什么不留在Baal身边或和其他Goa'uld合作?
Well, look at it in terms of optics.
大概和古人科技有关
We must look like major players now.
我们现在看起来可是最强大的派别
By defeating Anubis.
因为我们击败了Anubis
Most of the System Lords were killed by the Replicators,
大部分系统领主被复♥制♥者杀死了
then we defeated the Replicators.
而我们又击败了复♥制♥者
- Wow, we look cool. - Don't let it go to your head.
-我们可真酷-别被这个迷惑了
Have you seen his list of dietary requirements?
你们见过这样的菜单吗?
Already taken care of.
已经在准备了
"Ripened Traqeel eggs?"
充分成熟的鸡蛋?
We've got eggs. I don't know if they're ripe or not.
我们有的是鸡蛋 但我不知道它们是不是"充分成熟"了
SG - 3 is with him on a neutral planet doing a security check as we speak.
SG3正在一个中立的星球上对他进行安全检查
As soon as they give the green light, I want you to...
只要他们检查无误 我希望你们
Offworld activation.
星门外界连接
Speak of the devil.
和这个家伙谈谈
- He's clean, sir. - Thank you, Sergeant.
-他没什么问题 长官-谢谢你 中士
We'll take it from here.
从现在起我们来接手
- I am Nerus. - Major General Hank Landry.
-我是Nerus-Hank Landry少将
I'm in command of Stargate...
我是SGC的指挥官
Yes, I'm sure you're a very important person, and you had important reasons
是的 我确信您是一位非常重要的人物
to subject me to your security precautions,
并且您非常有必要对我进行彻底的安全检查
but to meet you,
但是能和您会面
to look upon the face of the one.
亲眼瞧一瞧您的尊荣
- The one what? - The one who inspired
-哪一位? -当然是领导了
the great uprising, of course.
伟大起义的这位
Oh, the time of false gods is at an end
假神时代的终结
in no small part because of this man,
全都是因为有这个人
Dr. Daniel Jackson.
Daniel Jackson 博士
It is rumored among the Goa'uld
Goa'uld中曾有传言
that you alone defeated Anubis. Is that true?
您独自一人击败了Anubis 这是真的吗?
- Where did you hear that? - Oh, I hear everything.
-你从哪儿听来的? -我无所不知
Lieutenant Colonel Cameron Mitchell, leader of SG - 1.
Cameron Mitchell中校 SG1的领队
- But you're not...? - No.
但是你 你不是 是的
- Will he be here? - Nope.
他会来吗? 不会
And you're not even Colonel Carter, are you?
你也不是Carter中校 对吧?
This isn't at all the way I imagined it would be.
这和我想象的完全不一样
Nerus, if you'd follow me to our briefing room
Nerus 请随我们到简报室来
we have much to discuss.
我们有很多事情要讨论
Yes, yes, but first, I must have sustenance.
好的 好的 但我首先得吃点什么
Have you met all my dietary requirements?
你按我的要求准备好食物了吗?
As much as humanly possible.
尽我们所能
Good, good,because I'm positively famished.
好极了 好极了 我真是饿坏了
No seeds!
没有果核
How is that possible?
那怎么可能?
It's a state secret,but we're willing to negotiate.
这是国♥家♥机♥密♥ 但我们可以谈谈
That's impossible, but delicious.
真是不可思议 不过的确很美味
Still...
还是...
Still, we have important matters to discuss, don't we?
尽管如此,我们还有很重要的事情要讨论
Your voice just changed.
你的声音 好像变了?
Oh, we don't have to talk that way.
我们没必要用那种方式交谈
This is a device that I invented.
这是我发明的一种装置
What you're about to see occurred nearly two days ago.
这个发生在大约两天前
Now, the free Jaffa, who claim this planet, call it Kallana.
自♥由♥Jaffa管这个星球叫Calonna
What was that?
那是什么?
The formation of an extremely large force field around the planet's stargate.
一个极其巨大的能量场包围着这个星球的星际之门
Brilliant.
是的
And you're sharing this information with us, because...
你和我们分享这个信息 是因为
Why are you so surprised?
干嘛这么惊讶?
We joined forces to destroy the Replicators.
我们一起用汇聚能量场的方法摧毁了复♥制♥者
I have no recollection of your participation.
我对你所说的没有一点印象
Teal'c, you wound me.
Teal'c 你可真让我伤心
I was the one who figured out
我就是那个想出办法
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表