Previously, on Stargate SG - 1.
星际之门SG - 1 前情回顾
Unfortunately, that ship is now in the hands of the Lucian AIIiance.
很不幸 那艘船现在在Lucian联盟手里
- The who? - It's a coalition
什么联盟? 一个在Goa'uld被推♥翻♥以后
of former smugglers and mercenaries who've banded together
由一群走私犯联合起来填补权力真空大肆牟利的联盟
to take advantage of the power vacuum left by the demise of the Goa'uld.
我们刚刚收到一个情报
We received a communiqu from a Goa'uld named Nerus.
来自一个名叫Nerus的Goa'uld
Ring any bells?
他是怎么样的一个人?
He is a Goa'uld known for his many appetites.
他是一个臭名昭著的Goa'uld 以贪吃而闻名
I was the one who figured out
我就是那个想出…
how to activate all the stargates in the galaxy at once.
能同时打开银河系中所有星门办法的人
Didn't Ba'al mention that?
Ba'al 没提到过吗?
You will descend to a small, dark room in the basement of Area 51,
你会被送到51区的一个又小又黑的地下室
and you'll stay there till you come up with a defense against the Ori.
你会被关在里面直到你想出对付Ori的方法
What would possibly compel me to do that?
你有办法让我帮助你对付Ori吗?
Hunger.
饥饿
- What did you say to them? - Look, obviously it didn't go so well.
你对他们说什么了? 很显然 我们没有谈拢
I did advise that you are a most unlikely drug smuggler, Colonel Mitchell.
我警告过你 你根本就不像一个毒品走私犯 Mitchell中校
Can we please just fall back to the gate?
我们能先退回到星门那里吗?
We cannot hold this position.
我们快守不住了
What's taking so long?
你还在等什么?
Guys! We got a problem!
伙计们 我们有麻烦了!
Yes, bad men are shooting at us!
是的!我们正遭受猛烈地攻击
Just hurry up and open the damn...
快打开那该死的……
gate.
星门
It's called kassa.
它叫做Kassa
It looks a lot like corn.
看起来和玉米没什么两样
Which I always thought was indigenous to North America.
这让我想起了北美的特产
It must be pretty damn tasty if it's causing all this fuss.
这东西一定好吃得不得了 所有的骚动和混乱都因它而起
I believe Lieutenant Mooney described it as "sweet corn heaven."
Mooney中尉称呼它叫“天堂玉米”
- What's his condition? - He's still craving it, sir.
-他的情况现在怎么样了?-他和吸了白粉没什么区别 长官
He didn't even want to leave the planet. I had to restrain him to get him back here.
他根本不想离开那个星球 所以我不得不采取强制措施把他带回来
It's amazing.
真令人惊讶
Obviously you never had my grandma's corn bread and black - eyed peas.
显然你从未试过我奶奶做的玉米面包 而且里面还有些黑色耀眼的豌豆
No. What about the rest of the population?
没有 其他人怎么样了?
Were they demonstrating any of the same addictive behaviors?
他们有任何上瘾的反应吗?
Everybody was fine when we first got there.
每个人都很好
A fight broke out in the marketplace when supplies ran low,
我们在那里时候 因为Kassa的供应量减少了
and my men and I had to move in to restore order.
集市上产生了混乱 我的小队不得不驻扎维持秩序
That's what made Mooney want a taste in the first place.
这就是Mooney感到好奇并品尝它的原因
- I just didn't think it would... - It's all right.
但是 我就是没有想到他会…… 好了 其他不重要了
What does Dr. Lee have to say about it?
Lee博士有什么发现吗?
He's still analyzing the sample now, sir,
他现在正在分♥析♥样品 长官
to determine whether or not it's naturally occurring.
看看它是否有一些非自然的突变
Which makes me wonder if the Ori have something to do with this.
这让我怀疑是不是Ori在背后搞鬼
Get all the population jonesing for space corn.
让所有人都尝一下“天堂玉米”……然后……
I don't know.
我不知道
I also do not believe that to be likely.
我也不相信 那不太可能
I guess it doesn't really fit their M.O., does it?
这些做法不是Ori的贯用伎俩 对吗?
Besides, there was no evidence that a Prior had ever been there before.
而且 还没有任何证据说明Prior以前也到过那里
In the last session of the interim council, several Jaffa leaders complained
在最近的一次Jaffa过渡议会召开的时候 一些Jaffa的领袖
of erratic behavior on several planets.
抱怨说一些星球上的人们有一些古怪的行为
We did not suspect tampering with the food supply.
我们没有怀疑到是食物产生了问题
Colonel, were you able to determine where this kassa came from?
中校 你知道这些东西哪里来的吗?Kassa的产地?
I pressured one of the vendors for a gate address,
我强迫其中一个卖♥♥主 让他说出了一个星门地址
but to be honest, I don't know if it's accurate.
但坦白说 我不知道那地址是否正确
It's worth checking out, sir.
我们应该调查一下 长官
Find out what you can, but try to stay under the radar.
好吧 那就去看看你能找到什么 但一定要和总部保持联络
Will do.
我们会的
Taste - testing the produce, huh?
味道不错吧 嗯?
Please, I have two daughters.
求你们…我还有二个小女儿
Don't worry, we're not gonna hurt you.
别担心 我们不会伤害你的
Who are you? What do you want?
你们是谁?想要干嘛?
- We're looking to buy some kassa. - lt is available at every market.
-我们想买♥♥一些Kassa-每个集市都有这个卖♥♥
We're looking for a sizable quantity.
我们需要的量很大
I can maybe spare you one or two carts full.
我也许能卖♥♥你们一、二辆手推车
How much for the whole field?
这片区域一共有多少?
This is not the way the Alliance does business.
这不是和联盟做生意的方式
As in the Lucian Alliance?
你是指Lucian联盟?
- What other alliances do we know? - Many.
-我们知道有多少其它的联盟?-很多
The Lucian Alliance will know you've come.
Lucian联盟会知道你们来过的
They have eyes everywhere.
他们到处都有眼线
Great, because we're looking to set up a meeting.
很好 正好我们想和你们的头谈谈
Maybe you can arrange that.
也许你能帮忙安排一下
- Worrel returns this afternoon. - Worrel is...
-Worrel今天下午会来-Worrel是谁?
This is his land, his crop. He lives in a house just up the road.
这是他的土地 他的东西 他居住的房♥子 就在那边道路旁
Tell him Mr. Shaft would like to meet with him.
好吧 告诉他 一个叫Shaft的先生
Any specific time, or should I just block off the whole afternoon?
想要和他见面 我时间有限 或许我可以等他一个下午
I will arrange it, but I must warn you he will not take kindly to your request
我会安排 但是我要提醒你 他不一定会同意你们的请求
or to your presence.
甚至是你们的到来
What the hell was that?
你在搞什么?
- What was what? - We're supposed to stay under the radar.
-怎么了?-我们应该待在能够和总部保持联♥系♥的范围内
I doubt if this world possesses such technology.
我也怀疑这个地方能有干扰通讯的技术
- See? When he's right, he's right. - Sam has a point.
看到了吧 他说得对 Sam是对的
We're not equipped to take these guys on right now.
我们现在没有足够的装备去对付那些家伙
I have no intention of taking anybody on. I'm just gonna pose as a buyer.
我没有对付他们的意思 我只是扮演一个买♥♥主
- You? - Well, no offense, Jackson,
-你?-我不想冒犯你 Jackson
but you do not strike me as the drug dealer type.
扮演毒品走私犯 你没我在行
In fact, you're not even close.
事实上你根本一点都不像
- I think I'm as close as you are. - Come on, you're miles away.
-我想我应该比你更像一些-得了 你们都不行
Teal'c, which one of us is closer?
Teal'c 你说我们哪个比较像?
I believe the three of you to be equidistant.
我觉得你们三个是半斤八两
Oh, please! Mary Poppins is not even in the running.
噢 算了吧 在演技方面你们都不是对手
- Hey! - And neither are you,
-嘿-而且你也没我扮得像
because I'm going.
因为我现在就要去!
I'm just gonna ask some questions about the operation,
我将要去问一些交易的问题
find out what I can, tell them their price is too high
看看我能找到什么 然后告诉他价格太高了
and then hightail it out of there.
接着就大摇大摆地离开那里
This was a bad idea.
这不是个好主意
It's been four hours now. When do we call this thing?
已经四个小时了 我们什么时候和总部联♥系♥?
They are heavily armed.
他们全副武装
This is the man I told you about. Mr. Shaft.
这就是我告诉你的那个人 Mister Shaft
Hey.
嗨
You must be Worrel.
你一定是Worrel了
Where are your friends, mister?
你的同伴在哪里?Mister
I figured you'd rather deal one - on - one. Call me Shaft.
我以为你想单独谈这事 叫我Shaft吧
Who told you kassa was grown here?
谁告诉你我们这里种Kassa?
In my business,you get to know the right people.
在我的生意圈里面 找到知情的人就可以了
- What right people? - You know, the good, hard - working type.
-什么样的知情人?-你也知道的 既勤劳又善良的那种
Tell you what you wanna know, then disappear.
告诉你想要知道的 然后就消失了
You can go.
你可以走了
We'll talk inside.
我们进去谈
Right.
很好
- lf we remain here, we will be discovered. - Let's hope it doesn't come to that.
-如果我们继续留在这里 很快就会被发现的-这不是我们所希望的
- Fellas, do you think I'd carry a weapon? - Enough.
-哇呜 你以为我会携带武器?-够了
All right, mister, what can I do for you?
好了 Mister 我能为你做什么?
I represent a coalition of seven planets
我代表一个七行星的联盟
with a combined population of 30 million kassa - hungry souls.
在这个联盟里有三千万需要Kassa的饥饿灵魂
- We're looking for a supplier. - I don't have that kind of inventory.
-我们在在寻找一个有能力的供应商-我没有你要的数量
No, nobody does, that's why I need more than one.
噢!没人能有那么多 所以我们需要更多的供应商
So, if you could just refer me...
那么 如果你能只供应我
- Refer you? - Higher up.
-只供应你?-我可以买♥♥很多
So, you wish to speak to my superior?
所以你希望找我们领袖谈?
I think our needs are big enough to warrant his attention.
我想我要的数量足够引起他的重视
Your needs.
你的需求…
Oh, that didn't look good.
哦 那看起来不妙
- Just exactly who do you think you are? - I already told you my name.
只供应你?你以为你是谁? 哦!我用我的名字发誓!
Actually, it's just Shaft. Mister is more of a courtesy title.
实际上 应该是Shaft Mister只是礼貌称呼而已
So if you could just pass it along to your superiors, that's all I'm asking.
所以如果你可以把我的情况和你的领袖谈一下
So if you could just pass it along to your superiors, that's all I'm asking.
这些就是我所有的要求
I'm forced to wonder what someone like yourself,
我不得不怀疑是否会有人像你这样做生意
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表