and Volnek followed them and slaughtered them all
Volnek找到后 毫无怜悯地
without mercy.
杀了她们
To the best of my knowledge, I am the only one to have survived.
据我所知 我是唯一的幸存者
Rest, brother. Rest.
休息一下 兄弟
SG - 22 establish defensive perimeter.
SG - 22散开防御队形!
SG - 3 stay close to me.
SG - 3跟着我
Colonel Reynolds.
Reynolds上校
-Teal'c, what the hell happened here?-Why haven't you checked in?
-Teal'c 这儿到底发生了什么事?-为什么你没有回报?
- The Eye of the Gods has been damaged. - We're trapped here and so are you.
“神之眼”已经被破坏! 我们被困在这里!你也是!
The Ori had a hand in what has transpired here.
Ori跟这里发生的事 有很大的关联
- The Ori? - We have much to discuss.
-那个Ori?-说来话长
Come.
来吧
Okay, ifyou're still there, I've given it some thought,
OK!如果你们还在那儿 我想出了一个结论!
and my guess is it should be a simple matter of reversing the process.
逆转过程应该很容易
I'm on it.
我正要去开启它
Is that supposed to be reassuring?
这能让我们放心吗?
Where's Mitchell?
Mitchell在哪里?
He went offworld with the extraction team.
他跟另一个小队在一起
What?
什么?
He was convinced he could help Teal'c. I couldn't talk him out of it.
他认为他可以帮助Teal'c 我无法说服他 在这个时候
Why doesn't that surprise me?
这真让我吃惊?
There's no sense in worrying about that now.
现在担心根本没有意义
On the bright side, the translation will go a lot quicker now that you're here.
朝乐观点看 有你在 翻译会快多了
Okay, this is interesting. It appears to be a log of some kind.
OK!这个很有趣 它似乎是某种日志
Merlin was conducting research on some kind of new invention.
Merlin的研究 有了新的发现
And it was something big.
而且是很重要的发现
He went to great lengths to try and hide it.
他努力试图隐藏它
This device was invented for the sole purpose of keeping his research a secret.
这个装置被发明的唯一的目的就是为了保存他研究的一个秘密
He needed a way to conceal it from...
他需要一个隐藏它的方法 以防……
Daniel?
Daniel?
Merlin needed to conceal his research from...
Merlin需要隐藏他的研究?
His fellow ascended beings.
以防被他的升♥天♥同伴发现了
But if he was ascended
但是如果他升♥天♥了
he must have retaken human form to perform his research.
他必须恢复人类形态 才能进行他的研究
I don't get it. What invention could've been so important
我不明白……什么研究如此重要
that it would have led him to give up his Ascension?
以至于让他放弃升♥天♥?
A weapon.
一个武器
A weapon capable of destroying Ascended beings.
一个能摧毁升♥天♥族群的武器
You hit him with two P - 90s, and he didn't die? How is that possible?
你用两把P - 90打他 可是他还没有死?那怎么可能?
We have encountered something like this before,
我们以前也遇到过类似情况
an Ancient device capable of reanimating dead tissue.
古人的装置能修复死亡的组织
Anubis used a similar technology to give life to his Kull warriors.
Anubis用过相似的技术让他的雄蜂战士重生
I'm assuming there's no cure.
我以为那是无药可救的
- The Volnek we know is dead. - So how do we stop him, it, whatever?
-我们认识的Volnek已经死了-我们要如何阻止他……?
By destroying the body entirely.
需要彻底破坏他的身体
- Claymores. - Oh, that's what I'm talking about.
-爆破弹?-哦!那就是我的意思
We just plant two of them opposite each other
我们只要装好两个对立的炸♥弹♥
and run a trip wire right through the middle.
然后能快速离开现场
Then all we gotta do is lure him in.
那么只需要诱捕他就行了
Piece of cake.
很简单的!
While we're at it, maybe we could teach him how to speak Japanese.
这么做所需要的时间 已经足够教他如何说日语了
- I will do it. - What?
-我会做到的-什么?
Teal'c, the kill zone is gonna be huge.
Teal'c!杀伤区域是很大的
You're gonna have to be awful quick to get out of it.
你需要快速离开
Understood.
了解
No, no. Now that's just crazy.
不不不!这太疯狂了
Let's at least wait for reinforcements.
至少让我们等待救援
Waiting will only put the lives of others at risk.
等待只会危及其他人的生命
Volnek was clever enough to disable the Eye of the Gods.
Volnek很聪明 破坏了“神之眼”
Undoubtedly, the missing crystal is in his possession.
当然那控制水晶在他手里了
The only way we can return to Earth is to retrieve it
我们回到地球的唯一方法 就是取回它
and the only way that we can do that is by killing Volnek.
取回它的唯一办法 就是杀了Volnek
There is no other way.
没有其他的方法了
Merlin believed that the Ori represented a significant threat
Merlin认为Ori是这个星系的一种安全上的威胁
to the safety of this galaxy, including the Ancients themselves,
就算对不愿采取任何行动
who refused to take any action to protect themselves against them.
自我保护的古人来说也是如此
So he went ahead and developed the weapon anyway.
所以他就开始加快发展这种武器
Well, he found a way of doing it without their knowing about it
嗯 他发现了一种可以不引起别人注意的方法
by shifting his research to another dimension.
就是把研究放到另一个相位进行
So, the weapon, did he ever complete it?
那么……这武器他完成了吗?
See, this is all technical. Way over my head.
啊 看……这一大堆专业术语塞满了我的大脑
I wish you understood Ancient.
我真希望你能了解古人语言
These notes seem to indicate that he completed the weapon here on Earth
这些纪录显示他在地球完成了武器
and then had to relocate it to...
然后重新配置了它 到了……
I don't need to know Ancient to understand what that is.
我不需要学习古人文字了
A gate address to where he hid the weapon.
他隐藏那个武器的星门地址!
Claymores are ready.
高爆♥炸♥弹已经准备好了
You and your men establish a perimeter. I will lead Volnek into the trap.
你和你的人建立防御区域 我来诱捕Volnek
- You sure you wanna do this? - I am.
-你确定要这么做?-是的
Okay.
好吧
I'm going to try to make an adjustment to the algorithm.
我正准备对算法做个调整 可能难以成功
It's a bit of a long shot, but if I can get this to sync - up...
不过如果我能让这个同步的话
Uh - oh.
哦!不!
Oh, no.
哦!不!
Hello, this is Dr. Lee.
哈啰?我是Lee博士
I'd like to speak with General Landry, please.
请帮我接Landry将军
Yeah, it's a bit of an emergency.
是的!是有点急的事
You know, there's a fine line between crazy - brave and crazy - crazy, my friend.
你知道的 疯狂的勇敢和真的疯狂是有界线区别的 我的朋友
And you are walking it.
你正在跨越这条界线
You realize he took out an entire Sodan village?
你知道他摧毁了整个Sodan村落吗?
You know, the last thing I need is for you to get yourself killed.
你知道我最不想做的 就是让你害死自己
You realize how long it will take me to find a replacement?
你知道要多久的时间 才能找到一个代替你的队员吗?
You worry far too much, Colonel Mitchell.
你考虑太多了 Mitchell中校
- You can hear me now? - And see you.
-你现在能听到我说话?-还看到你了
You're not surprised?
你不感到惊讶?
What is it? What's going on?
怎么了?怎么回事?
I'm not sure, but I may have accidentally
我不确定 但是我可能碰巧的
drained a significant portion of the machine's power supply.
消耗了这装置的大部分能源
How significant?
多大?
According to these readings, it could reach critical failure inside 15 minutes.
根据读数显示它……它15分钟会达到临界状态
And what happens to Carter, Mitchell and Daniel?
那Carter、Mitchell和Daniel会如何?
In all likelihood, we'll be permanently stranded.
我们很有可能会永远陷在这了
So we can see each other when you're cloaked,
所以你隐形时 我们能看到对方 就是说……
that means if Volnek's cloaked he'll be able to see me.
如果Volnek隐形了 他也能看到我 我只要吸引他的注意
All I've gotta do is get his attention and lead him right back to Reynolds.
然后把他带到雷诺兹那里
I do not feel comfortable allowing you to shoulder all the risk.
让你分担风险不太好
Ain't no risk. I'm out of phase, remember?
没什么风险 我脱离了相位空间 记得吗?
And you are certain you will not be injured?
你肯定你不会受伤?
Absolutely. Hey, take your best shot if you don't...
绝对不会 嗨!尽力而为吧 如果你不…
Good luck, Colonel Mitchell.
祝你好运 Mitchell中校
- Did you even think twice about that? - I did not.
-嗨!你就不再想想吗?-我不需要
Volnek!
Volnek!
Hey, Volnek!
Hey, Volnek!
Volnek!
Volnek!
Where are you, homeboy?
你在哪里 小子?
Come on out and show me some of those monster moves!
出来给我看啊!
Oh, there you are. I was getting worried.
哦 你在那里啊 我都很担心了
Sorry. You gotta do better than that.
抱歉 你要更加油才行
Come on, big fella!
哦 快 娘娘腔!
There you go. Come on and get you some.
你想去那?快啊!来啊!
- We're running out of time. - Okay, I think I've got it.
-我们没时间了-好 我想我搞定了
This is some kind of master control screen.
这像是某个控制台介面了
Yeah, here it is. It's a button combination.
对 就是这个 这是…这是个按钮组合
- lf this works, what happens to Mitchell? - I don't know.
-如果成功了 Mitchell会怎么样?-我不知道
It's possible there's still a subspace connection linking him to the device.
我的意思是 它可能他和这装置有个子空间连接
And if there isn't?
如果没有呢?
Doctor.Okay.
博士 好
I'm gonna try and make an adjustment to the algorithm.
我准备试着调整算法
It's a bit of a long shot...
不确定能成功
You'd better be sure about this, Doctor, because if you make me disappear,
你最好确定点 博士!因为如果你让我消失了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表