General, it's easy for us to sit here and be certain he didn't do it,
将军 对于我们来说倒是很容易坐在这儿相信他没干
but look at it from his point of view.
但是从他的角度考虑一下
No matter what we say he's still gonna have the memory
不论我们说什么 他仍然会觉得
of murdering that woman with his own hands.
那个女的是他亲手杀死的
You said the Emissary offered to have the memory removed.
你说过特使答应移除记忆的
Well, he'd still know that she'd been killed, and I'm sure he'd be curious
而他仍然会知道她被谋杀 并且我确信他会奇怪
why no one had been held accountable for it.
为什么没人被逮捕对来此事负责
He's taking an awful chance.
他的选择看来不太明智
I believe it highly unlikely that the Galarans would execute Colonel Mitchell.
我认为Galarans处死Mitchell中校的可能性极小
It would severely hinder the possibility of future relations with the Tau'ri.
这将严重阻碍未来与Tau'ri建立关系的可能性
Sir, I've already spoken to Dr. Marell,
长官 我已经和Marrell博士谈过了
he says they can use the implant technology
他说他们能够使用植入技术
to determine if the memory's genuine or not.
来确认记忆的真假
I don't want him hooked up to that damn machine again without one of you present.
没有你们中的一个在场 我不想让他再被绑到那个该死的机器上
I'll be observing the analysis.
我会一直留心分♥析♥的过程的
In the meantime, Teal'c and Daniel have been granted access
同时Teal'c和Daniel已经被授权允许访问
to all the material relevant to the investigation.
所有与调查有关的资料
Very well.
很好
Dr. Marell and Dr. Amuro will be conducting the analysis.
Marrell博士和Amuro博士将进行分♥析♥工作
Now, if there's anything else you require.
现在 如果有什么您需要
As a matter of fact, there is.
说实话是的
I understand a sample of Colonel Mitchell's blood
我知道Mitchell被捕时
was taken when he was arrested.
他们采集了他的血样
In order to determine his blood - alcohol level, yes.
为了确定他血液中的酒精含量 对
We'd like a portion of that sample sent back to Stargate Command,
我们想要一部分血样 送回星际之门指挥部
just to corroborate your results, of course.
当然 只是为了确认一下你们的结果
I'll see to it.
我会负责此事的
You can take the guards with you.
你可以把警卫带上
This man has been accused of murder.
此人被控谋杀
I don't want them in my lab.
我不想让他们在我的实验室里
You can wait outside.
你可以在外面等
Are you fellas sure you wanna be left alone with me?
你确定想留下单独与我在一起么?
Dr. Varrick was our colleague.
Varrick博士是我们的同事
If we thought for one minute you actually killed her we wouldn't be helping you.
如果我们发现真的是你杀了她 那我们就不会帮你了
Then who do you think did kill her?
那你们认为是谁杀了她?
Reya was gonna do everything she could to oppose the militarization of the project,
Reya正打算尽一切可能反对该项目的军事化
so they got rid of her.
所以他们干掉了她
Why frame me?
那为什么诬陷我呢?
They assumed that you'd claim diplomatic immunity
他们想你可以利用外交豁免权
and therefore no prosecution would be necessary.
这样就不需要起诉了
The whole thing was to be swept under the carpet.
整件事就会这样被掩饰
They assumed wrong.
他们想错了
- And for that we are grateful. - Yeah.
-而对此我们表示感谢-是啊
Can you prove the memory's false?
你能证明记忆是假的?
Well, unfortunately, Dr. Varrick was the most qualified to do this work.
不幸的是 Varrick博士才是做这个工作的最佳人选
I'm sure you'll do fine.
我相信你会做好的
Please.
请
Brain activity is extremely fluid.
脑部活动极其不稳定
We can't read a memory like opening a drawer and pulling out a file.
我们不能像打开一个抽屉 取出一份文件那样来读出记忆
Patterns shift and mutate.One memory colors another.
模式移♥动♥变异 一处记忆影响另一处
That's why it's so difficult to create a successful graft.
这就是为什么成功植入 是如此之难的原因
You have to be careful not to cause too many inconsistencies.
你得感谢没有遇到太多的麻烦
All right, Colonel, we need to establish a baseline.
好 中校 我们需要建立一个基线
What I've done is identify a series of key memories from your childhood.
我所做的就是要识别 从你孩童起的一系列关键记忆
These are seminal moments.They stand out like signposts
这些是精确的运动 它们在那儿就像路标
and they influence everything that came after them.
影响在其后发生的每一件事
I'm gonna activate one now.
我要激活其中一个
Dr. Peters to Nursing Station One. Dr. Peters.
Peters医生请到一号♥检查室 Peters医生
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
Yeah, it's just weird.
还好 只是有点奇怪
What are you seeing?
你看到了什么?
I'm in the V.A. hospital where they brought my father
我在VA医院 在我父亲出事之后
right after his accident.
被带到了那儿
- He was a test pilot, right? - Yeah.
-他是试飞员 对吗?-对
Lieutenant James AIexander.
中尉James AIexander.
Dr. Swanson to Physiotherapy.
Swanson博士物理治疗
It's the first time I saw him after the crash.
这是坠毁之后我第一次看到他
It scared the hell out of me to see him like that.
看到他那样差点把我吓得半死
Somehow, he made it seem that everything was gonna be okay.
然而,他却让一切事情看起来都很正常
We're moving into a related memory now.
我们到了相关的记忆处
It's a couple of months later.
这是几个月之后
We're watching the Iaunch of the first space shuttle.
我们在观看第一艘航♥天♥飞机的发射
I can 't be much more than 10 years old.
我才只不过10来岁
Go, baby, go!
上 孩子 上
What do you think of that, Cam? Space planes.
你认为那是什么 Cam? 太空船
I tell you what, if they can pull that off,the least I can do is walk again, right?
我告诉你如果他们连这都能做到 至少我能做到再次行走 对吗?
Well done, Colonel.
干得好 中校
So, what's next?
那么接下来呢?
MARELL: With this data, we should be able to precisely calibrate the equipment,
有了这个数据 我们应该 能够精确地校正设备
and then comes the hard part.
并且接着进行难的部分
We'll need to run through your memories of the murder.
我们需要穿过你的谋杀记忆
We may have to do it several times.
我们可能得做好几次
Great.
太好了
- Teal'c, Dr. Jackson, what can I do for you? - We've got a problem.
-Teal'c Jackson博士 需要我帮忙吗?-我们遇到了一个问题
This data file was supposed to contain all materials
该数据文件包含
relevant to the murder investigation,
与谋杀调查有关的所有数据
but large sections of Dr. Varrick's personal records have been deleted.
但是Varrick博士的大部分的个人纪录已经被删除了
Well, she was involved in a number of our most top - secret projects.
她涉及到了我们绝大部分的最高机密项目
The deletions were made in the interests of national security,
删除是出于国♥家♥安♥全♥利益方面的考虑
but I'm sure there's nothing in the missing material
但我确信缺失的部分中
that has any bearing on the investigation.
不会有任何东西会与这次调查有关
- How are we to be certain? - Because I'm telling you.
-我们怎么相信呢?-因为我正在告诉你呢
We must be missing something.
一定是遗漏了些什么
We've been through it three times.
我们过了三次
What's the problem?
怎么回事?
Maybe we should run another diagnostic...
也许我们应该进行另一项的诊断
It's not gonna change the result.
结果还是一样
I need some air.
让我透一下气
So far we can't find any evidence that the memory is false.
至今我们还不能找到任何证据 证明记忆是假的
According to these results,
从这些结果来看
Colonel Mitchell really did murder Dr. Varrick.
Mitchell中校 确实谋杀了Varrick博士
Dr. Marell, you have to continue with the analysis.
Marrell博士 你得继续分♥析♥
Please.
拜托
- You know he didn't do this. - That's not what the machine says.
你知道他没干这事 可是这个机器没说不是他干的
Look, I know Dr. Varrick was your friend...
瞧 我知道Varrick博士是你的朋友
She was more than that, Colonel.
不止是朋友 中校
She was my wife.
她曾是我妻子
We'd been separated for two years.
我们分开两年了
I guess I was still hoping there might be a...
我猜我还在希望会有机会
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
Sir, Dr. Lam's in surgery,but she wanted you to see this right away.
长官 Lam博士在实验室 他想让你立刻看看这个
It's the results of the analysis of Colonel Mitchell's blood sample.
这是Mitchell中校血样的分♥析♥结果
Anything useful?
有什么有用的吗?
Yes, sir. She wanted you to know that
是的长官 她想让你知道
the troponins were negative,but the CK and the myoglobins were up.
肌钙蛋白是阴性的 但是CK和肌血球素升高
No, wait.
不 等等
The myoglobins were negative,but the CK and the troponins were up.
肌血球素是阴性但是CK和肌钙蛋白升高
- No, wait... - Walter.
不 等等 Walter...
Sir, whatever it was,it means that when the sample was taken
长官 不论这么样 这意味着采到样本时
Colonel Mitchell had been recently either stunned
Mitchell中校近期被打昏过或者
or rendered unconscious by some kind of electrical charge.
被某种电击设备击昏过
Like a Zat Gun?
比如Zat枪?
Yes, sir. Or some such similar thing.
是的长官 或某种类似的工具
This is hardly proof of Colonel Mitchell's innocence.
这几乎不能成为Mitchell中校无辜的证据
Wow, on Earth, you have to prove guilt.
在地球上你必须想办法证明他有罪
I know. We're not on Earth.
我知道 但我们不是在地球上
I'll admit, it's enough to suggest to them that the investigation should continue.
我得承认 这足以让他们继续进行调查
But Dr. Marell has expressed reluctance to help you any further.
但是Marrell博士已经表示 他不愿意再帮你了
At least let us talk to him.
至少让我们跟他谈谈
I'm sorry about Reya.
Reya的事很抱歉
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表