The lnternational Committee has reviewed your budget proposals,
国际委员会看了你的预算
and despite your warnings of how it'll affect the day - to - day operations
尽管你警告他们说这对星门指挥中心的
of Stargate Command,
日常运作有多大影响
they have decided to throw their full financial backing
他们决定把全部基金转
behind the Atlantis mission.
投向亚特兰蒂斯任务
They now see this base as serving little more than a support role.
现在他们把这里当成起后勤服务中心来对待
- Can't say I'm surprised. - They've been going over the report
-我早有所料-他们已经仔细研究过了
brought back by Dr. Weir and her colleagues.
Weir博士和她同僚带回的报告
With the prevalence of Ancient technology in the Pegasus Galaxy,
因为飞马星系卓越的古人科技
they feel that's where we should be focusing our efforts.
他们觉得那才是我们应该努力的方向
- And you believe that? - Sir?
你相信他们说的? 长官?
Atlantis is a civilian operation. They approved Dr. Weir's appointment.
亚特兰蒂斯是个民间运作项目 Weir博士是由他们任命的
The reason they don't want to support Stargate Command
他们之所以不想支持星门指挥部是因为
is because they have no say in how it's run.
他们在它的运作上没有话语权
That's what General O'Neill said.
O'Neill将军也是这么说的
He also said he'd be willing to go to bat for you with the President,
他还说他愿意去总统那里为你辩护
but he thinks it might help if you take your case
但他认为你亲自去
to the Chairman of the Appropriations Committee yourself.
拨款委员会那里可能会有用
Does he?
是吗?
Arlos?
Arlos?
I thought I'd never see you again.
我以为再也见不到你了
Hello, Vala.
你好 Vala
They overpowered me.
一天早上
Some five, six mercenaries one morning, on my way to see you.
我在去看你的路上被5 6个混混给控制了
And they demanded that I steal the bracelets under penalty of death.
他们要我偷手镯 否则就杀死我
I don't care.
我不在乎
are you going to have me killed?
你想让我被杀死吗?
No.
不
The memories of what we shared, and you so callously threw away,
那些你无情抛弃的我们共有回忆
will undoubtedly haunt you until the day you die.
毫无疑问会让你郁郁而终的
That should be punishment enough.
那些惩罚就够你受了
Yes, you're right.
噢 是的 你说得对
That should do it.
是这样子
I'm over you.
我顺着你
What I am not over, however, is the theft of my mother's necklace.
但我不能忍♥受的是 你偷了我妈妈的项链
I want it back.
把它还给我
Only then am I gonna tell you how to sever the link connecting you.
这样我才告诉你们怎么切断那个链接
Be realistic. That necklace is gone.There's no way I can get that back.
现实点 那个项链丢了 我没法找回来
Well, then our business is done.
那我们的交易完蛋了
Whoa, hang on, loverboy.
喔 等等 大情圣
We'll get your mama's necklace.
我们会要回你妈妈的项链的
Then we have a deal.
那么就说定了
This once belonged to the First Prime of Bastet.
这个是远古第一勇士用过的
It's completely unique, one of a kind,
非常独特 万中挑一
and I am going to give it to you for three ounces of naquadah.
我可以卖♥♥给你 只要3盎司Naquadah矿
No? Two for five!
不干? 5盎司两把
So, business not so good, huh?
生意不好做 哈?
Well, with no planets to conquer and no cities to loot,
没有星球可以征服 没有城市可以掠夺
how is a Jaffa expected to put food on the table?
你还能指望一个Jaffa靠什么来讨生活
Listen, a mutual friend of ours was supposed to send word
听着 嗯 我们共同的一个朋友
that we were coming.
我们来了。
- What mutual friend? - Vala.
什么共同的朋友? Vala?
- Where is she? - We're not sure.
她在哪? 啊 我们不是很清楚
She said she had some business to attend to and she'd meet us back at the gate.
她说她有些事情要料理 她会在星门那等我们一起回去
She didn't call ahead?
怎么 她没有先和你打招呼?
I swore the next time I saw Vala, I'd kill her where she stood.
我发誓下次一看到Vala就马上干掉她
- That's a no. - Do you take me for a fool?
-那就是没有了-你们以为我是傻子吗?
I don't know about them,but I certainly do.
我不知道他们怎么想 但我认为你就是
Hello, lnago.
你好啊 Inago
- Nicely done on the distraction, boys. - Oh, that's what we're doing?
-转移注意的工作做的好啊 伙计们-喔 一般般啦
You didn't want to let us in on your little plan?
你的这个小计划居然没有告诉我们?
You would have just screwed it up.
如果你们知道的话准会把它搞砸
Vala, you cowardly, backstabbing,sorry excuse for a woman,
Vala 你这个卑鄙的胆小鬼 实在不想这样说一个女人
how've you been?
最近过得怎样?
Inago, you filthy, double - talking slug,nice to see you, too.
Inago 你这个肮脏结巴的猪头 很高兴见到你
Obviously they used to date.
很明显他们有过一腿
Do you remember that necklace you sold me?
记得你卖♥♥给我的项链吗?
The priceless heirloom from the House of Verenna?
Verenna家价值连城的传家宝
- I may have overstated its value slightly. - Slightly? It was worthless.
-也许我说的稍微夸张了点-还稍微 那破烂一钱不值
You're one to talk.
你还说我
That Goa'uld force - shield inhibitor turned out to be
那个Goa'uld护盾的削弱器
nothing more than a power coil from an obsolete cargo ship.
其实只是烂货船上的一个能量核
Fortunately, I'm not here for revenge.
幸运的是 实际上我来这里不是为了报仇
In fact, I'm here to set things straight.
事实上,我在这里把事情讲清楚。
- By buying back that worthless necklace. - Why?
-我是来把那个不值钱的项链买♥♥回去-为什么?
What's your angle?
你有什么企图?
You don't need to know.
你不需要知道
Well, then I guess you don't need that necklace. No deal.
那我猜你不需要那个项链 没的谈 然而
However, I am willing to show you how I want to square things here.
我倒愿意展现我想公平交易的诚意
I might consider buying back that useless power coil.
我打算把那个无用的能量核买♥♥回来
Why would you want to buy back a power coil from an obsolete cargo ship?
你为什么要把来自一艘烂货船上的能量核买♥♥回去
No necklace, no deal.
没项链 没的谈
I've got an idea. How about a straight swap,
我有个主意 你们直接交换怎么样
necklace for power coil?
项链换能量核
- No. - Well, wait, wait, wait.
-不行-好,等待,等待,等待
I have a better idea. We dig a big old pit,
我有个更好的主意 我们挖一个大坑
we drop these two in it,and we let them fight it out.
把他们两推下去 让他们彻底解决如何
I'll ask again.
我再问一次
Deal?
成交?
Deal.
成交
Deal.
成交
Of course, I don't have the power coil.
当然 我没有能量核
We're gonna have to go and get that back.
我们不得不去把它找回来
Where would you unload an obsolete power coil?
你在哪脱手的破能量核?
- Sister Vesina. Welcome back. - Brother Caius.
Visina大姐 欢迎回来 Kaius兄弟
- How are the orphans? - The orphans are well, thank Grannus.
-那些孤儿们怎么样?-他们都很好 感谢Grannus
- And you? - Well enough, thank Grannus.
-你呢?-够好的了 感谢Grannus
Who's Grannus?
Grannus是谁?
Minor Celtic God.One of Camulus' former lieutenants.
系统领主Camulus的一个队长
Thanks.
谢谢
Of course, all of us continue to be grateful for your generous gift.
当然 我们大家对你慷慨的礼物仍然心存感激
Pilgrims from all over the system travel to see the legendary Ring of Shen - Marak.
各地的信徒都前来瞻仰传说中的Shen'Marak之轮
However, it has been a bittersweet season for us,
但是 对于我们来说 这段日子真是喜忧参半
since, coincidentally, around the same time you made your gracious donation,
因为很凑巧 恰好就在你慷慨捐赠礼物的那段时间
the shrine's most precious relic, the Livanna Crystal,
圣地最宝贵的文物 Livanna水晶
- mysteriously disappeared. - No.
-神秘的失踪了 -不是吧
Yes, it is shocking the depths some people will plumb.
是的 这真是让人惊讶得呆若木鸡
Unfortunately,I have some more bad news.
不幸的是 我还有更多的坏消息
It appears I was deceived, and this Ring of Shen - Marak is apparently a fake.
我似乎被骗了Shen' Marak之轮显然是个赝品
- I'm afraid you'll have to get rid of it. - Out of the question.
-恐怕你得把它扔掉-想都别想
Hey, it's bogus.
嘿 是假的
Your followers are worshipping a phony relic.
你的信徒正在膜拜一个假的遗迹
Yes, but ultimately its true worth can only be judged
是的 但最终它真正的价值
by the genuine faith it instills in the hearts of the many pilgrims
是由诚挚的信念来决定的
who've come to visit the shrine,
它是很多来圣地参观的信徒的心灵之泉
and, more importantly,in the charitable contributions they make
而且更重要的是 源源不断的慈善捐助
- while they are here. - Right.
-它带来了随他们而来的 -对
Of course, if you were willing to make a substantial contribution of your own...
当然了 你们也愿意慷慨解囊吗?
What do you want?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你想要什么?
I have to get out of here. I can't take it anymore.
我必须离开这 我再也受不了了
The fasting, the chanting,bathing of the poor.
斋戒 圣歌♥ 洗礼池
If I have to weave one more prayer basket, I'm gonna kill someone.
如果要我再织一个祈祷篮 我会杀人的
Blessed day. Blessed day. Blessed day.
上天保佑 上天保佑
Oh, my!
哦,我的!
You're not a real monk?
你不是一个真正的和尚吗?
He used to be a smuggler, one of the best I ever knew.
他曾经是个走私犯 是我见过的最出色的
Then things got a little too hot for him,and he had to find religion.
然后风声有点紧 他不得不寻求宗教的庇护
Well, it was a sweet racket while it lasted.
这里光景还不错
Until the great god Grannus went and got himself executed by his own Jaffa.
直到伟大的Grannus神糊涂到被自己的Jaffa给处死为止
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表