If not, may the fire burn you down to the ground and lay you in the dust.
若非这样 愿火焰烧尽你 直至地下掩埋在土中
Fire?
火焰?
Hallowed are the Ori.
Ori 万能的主
Her heart rate is 140. She's in distress.
她的心率是140 情况危急
Daniel's B.P. and heart rate are increasing, too.
Daniel的心率和呼吸频率也在上升
Pull the stones.
拿掉石头
I can't.
拿不下来
- What the hell did you say? - I think at first it was what I didn't say.
-你都说了些什么啊?-比我想说的更糟
You see, apparently there's a blessing you're supposed to recite over the leaves
显然引用花瓣前应该背一段祈福
before you drink,which nobody warned me about.
可是没人提醒我
Then I think it's what I did say.
然后,才是因为我说的话
I was trying to politely explain what was going on
我只是礼貌的向她解释一切
and then his wife started screaming and accusing me of being overcome,
可她的妻子开始尖叫还指责我被附身了
at which point I believe I suggested
我只是礼貌的建议
she might want to think about procreation with herself.
她也许该考虑为自己生个孩子
Listen! Please, listen to me.You have to believe me!
听着 请听我说。你们必须相信我
This is not what it looks like.Sallis is not possessed, okay?
这并非是看上去那样 Sallas没有着魔
Now, this is gonna sound crazy,
这可能听起来很疯狂
but we're from another galaxy.
但是 我们是从另一个银河系来的
That's right, we're using a communication technology
我们使用了一种通讯科技
that allows us to take over a body from very far away
能让我们从很远处占据一个人的
and then make us talk to you.We just wanna talk to you.
身体来跟你们沟通 我们只是想和你们谈一谈
Okay. This is getting worse.I'm administering a sedative.
情况更槽了 我要用药了
Hopefully, it'll calm things down.
希望能把一切控制下来
- Daniel! - Okay, listen to me!
-Daniel-听我说 听我说
Listen to me! You have to believe me!
你们必须相信我
- You're killing an innocent person! - Daniel!
-你在杀害一个无辜的人 -Daniel
Blessed are those that deliver us from evil.
愿保佑着我们远离邪恶
No!
不
- No! - No!
-不 -不
She's in V - fib. Code blue.
她没心率了 蓝色警告
- Charging to 200. - No! Don't shoot.
-充电到200伏特 -别开枪
You got a better idea?
你还有好主意吗?
You might cause a surge.You could kill them both.
你可能因为会引爆里面的能源
You might detonate the power source.Now, come on.
而使他俩都送命的 别开枪啊
Clear!
准备
Charge to 360. Clear!
充电到360伏特 准备
Still in V - fib. Charging again. Clear!
仍没有心率 再次充电
I've got no pulse. She's gone into asystole.
没有脉搏 心脏停止跳动
That's negative.
只能如此了
- No change. It's still rising. - I'm calling it.
-没有变化。它仍然在上升。-我打电♥话♥。
- She's dead? - I'm sorry.
-她死了?-我很抱歉
His vitals have stabilized for the moment.
他的身体在那一刻也受到重创
- You can't pry the stones off? - No.
-你不能把石头取下来?-不
- And you don't want me to shoot it. - No.
-你也不让我开枪打它?-不
Then how do we unplug this thing?
那我们怎么拔掉这东西?
- I don't know. - Brilliant.
-我不知道 -真行
At the very least, we need to find a way to get that bracelet off of Dr. Jackson.
至少现在我们该找个方法把Jackson博士的手镯去掉
They're still linked. And without Vala, he'll...
他们还连接着 而失去Vala他可能
She's got a heartbeat.
她有心跳了
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
I've got tingles all over.
我感觉全身痛死了
And don't flatter yourself, I'm pretty sure it's not you.
别吹嘘是你做的 我十分肯定你没能力做到这些
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank the Ori.
应该谢的是Ori
Stand.
起来
You will come with me.
和我一起走
I think he wants us to follow him.Can you walk?
我看他想让我们跟他一起走 你还能走路吗?
If it means getting away from here.
只要那意味着离开这
- Hallowed are the children of the Ori. - Hallowed are we.
-神圣的Ori。-神圣我们。
Hallowed are the Ori.
神圣的Ori
Hallowed are the Ori.
神圣的Ori
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表