NARRATOR: Previously, on Stargate SG - 1.
星际之门SG - 1 前情回顾
The Rand Protectorate and the Caledonian Federation
Rand和Caledonian两个政♥府♥
have been locked in a state cold war for decades.
已在一个国家的冷战 几十年。
This is insane.
情况不妙
Soren's forces are moving in on this facility.
Soren的军队正接近我们
I can get you to the stargate, but we have to go now.
我送你到星们那里 快走吧
I'm not blind, Leda. I know that you and Daniel
Leda 我知道你和Daniel
have grown close during his convalescence.
关系很密切
Jarrod, it's not what you think.
Jared 我们不是你想的那种
I've seen entire planets wiped out because they refused to follow the Ori.
我们亲眼目睹了一个星球的毁灭 都是Ori的杰作
If a Prior visits your world,
如果有个Prior拜访了你的星球
Ieave.
离开那里
- What's up? - lncoming wormhole from Tegalus.
怎么了? 是来自Tegalus的拨号♥
A Jarrod Kane is requesting to be let through.
有个叫Jarrod Kane的人请求见你
Says he needs to speak to you and it's urgent.
说是非常紧急的事情
On radio.
可以和他说了
Jarrod, this is Daniel. What's wrong?
Jarrod 我是Daniel 发生什么了?
KANE ON RADIO: Dr. Jackson, I have very Iittle time.
Jackson博士 没时间了
I've gained access to the stargate without my government's authorization.
我是偷偷开启星门的
PIease allow me to come through. I am alone and unarmed.
请让我过去 就我一个人 没有携带武器
Open the iris.
打开虹门
Okay, Jarrod, it's safe to come through.
好了Jared 你可以过来了
Stand down.
下去吧
Dr. Jackson.
Jackson博士
Jarrod, this is Lieutenant Colonel Cameron Mitchell.
Jared 这是Cam Mitchell中校
Tegalus.
Tegalus.
Post - apocalyptic warring superpowers with deep - seated political differences.
强权差点导致的世界末日 两个不同政♥治♥目的团伙
That Jarrod Kane. It's nice to meet you.
那么Jared Kane 很高兴认识你
Your government stopped responding to our communiqus months ago.
你的政♥府♥几个月前停止了和我们联络
- We assumed that you... - Completely destroyed each other?
-我们猜测你们已经-完全破坏了我们的友谊?
Not quite yet.
我并不这么想
I was gonna say "no longer wanted our help" but that'll do.
我想说 已经不需要我们的援助了
No, the Rand Protectorate is still struggling to rebuild
不是的 我们在努力建设自己
and defend itself from the Caledonian Federation.
并且防卫Caledonian联邦的攻击
Okay, what's so urgent?
好吧 那么发生了什么紧急情况?
Five months ago,a man came through the stargate.
在五个月前 从星门来了一个人
- He called himself a Prior of the Ori. - Here we go.
他称自己是全能Ori的Prior 又来了
Yes, we're aware of the Priors and what they're preaching.
是的 我们知道他去对你们说教
KANE: The Prior wasn't just offering us religion.
更重要的是不仅仅是说教
He offered us power.
他提供给我们一些技术
In exchange for our embracing the Ori,
做为崇拜Ori的条件
he gave our government designs for a weapon
他给了我们政♥府♥一个强大的武器
that could be launched into orbit.
可能已经被发射到轨道上了
A satellite capable of giving us total domination over the Caledonians.
是一个卫星武器 拥有压倒性优势的火力 就在Caledonians的上空
Okay, assuming your people intend on building this weapon,
好的 假定你的民族正在制♥造♥这项武器
how long before it's completed?
多久后能建成?
Twenty - four hours ago, a Caledonian military outpost
在24小时前 Caledonian的军事前哨
was completely vaporized in a demonstration.
在测试中被蒸发了
The weapon is already operational.
武器已经能操作了
MlTCHELL: How long until your government
多久后 你的政♥府♥会采取
makes its next move?
下一个行动?
Our president has given their leader, Minister Chaska, a deadline of five days.
我们总统已经给了Chaska首相指挥权 五天的期限 在那之后
After that, if the Caledonians don't surrender to Rand occupation,
如果Caledonians不对Rand投降
they'll be destroyed.
他们将被消灭干净
And the Prior instructed you to do this?
Prior强烈建议你们这样做?
Rand has been in disarray since the missile attacks last year.
Rand遭受了去年导弹攻击后已经混乱了
Intelligence reports were filtering in that said
我们得到重要情报说
the Caledonians were preparing a full - scale ground assault.
Caledonians正在集结军队
They were going to invade
他们要入侵
and attempt to topple what was left of Rand once and for all.
准备永久推♥翻♥Rand政♥权♥
Caledonia wasn't interested in hearing from this Prior?
Caledonia对Prior和Ori持什么态度
The Prior asked our leaders
Prior问过我们的总统
if he could spread his word to the Caledonians as well.
是否可以去Caledonians宣传神
JACKSON: Of course,they would never accept anything
当然他们不会接受敌对方
that Rand was already embracing.
Rand所接受的东西
President Nadal explained that to the Prior.
总统Nadal对这个Prior说
He said anyone who didn't accept Origin must be destroyed.
他说任何不接受Origin的人都应该被消灭
Man, these guys got a bottomless bag of tricks, don't they?
得了 这些人的脑袋也被驴踢爽了
I'm guessing it was also the Prior that convinced your people
我猜Prior还告诉你们
that having a relationship with us was no longer necessary.
和我们保持朋友关系
It was already clear your government
也是相当愚蠢和不明智的
wasn't going to offer us the type of weapons and technology this Prior was offering us.
很明显 Prior给了我们那些 你们的政♥府♥不愿意提供的武器和技术
You see, we weren't just on the verge of suffering defeat
如你所知 现在的问题不仅仅是攻击和失败的问题
at the hands of the Caledonians.
Caledonians这个种族
We were on the verge of collapsing as a nation.
正面临被抹掉的危险
But now after what you've told me of these Ori and their Priors,
但是现在 这些Ori和他们的Prior出现了
I fear that may have been a better way to go.
我害怕我没有什么好办法了
We appreciate your situation,but what exactly do you want from us?
我们很同情你现在的情况 但你想让我们怎么帮你呢 ?
These are the earliest schematics for the weapon.
这些是最早的武器原图
Unfortunately, they're not complete.
很不幸 这并不是全部
The Prior gave us step - by - step instructions in stages.
Prior很小心的一步一步地指导我们
Making sure he kept you under his thumb.
你确定你只得到这些?
KANE: He said it was so
我可以确定
he could make sure each stage was completed properly
他认为要一阶段完成后再做下一阶段
before we moved on to the next.
这就是我们能力的范围
It's the best I could do under the circumstances.
我们能力有限
Access became restricted soon after some of us in government
我们做了一部分后就和政♥府♥反映
voiced our disapproval about building the weapon.
我们不赞成制♥造♥武器的观点
You wish us to destroy the weapon?
你希望我们摧毁武器?
It's the only chance we have to stop things before they go too far.
这是我们唯一的机会 不及时阻止 后果不堪设想
Just to be clear,you're doing this to save Caledonians?
我弄清楚一下 你要做的是解救Caledonians?
You don't hate them for bombing your country
你不怕因为摧毁武器
- and killing so many of your people? - I do,
-而伤害到你们的人♥民♥-我明白
but I refuse to see any more lives, be they Rand or Caledonian,
但我希望更多的人活着 无论是Rand或Caledonian
senselessly lost due to archaic prejudices or religious extremism.
无端地失去了自己的信念 而去崇拜所谓的宗教
This has to stop.
这些必须制止
Would you excuse us for a moment?
你会原谅我们的时刻?
- What are we doing? - Talking privately.
我们要怎么做? 私下商量一下
I'm sure General Landry won't mind.
我想Landry将军是不会介意的
- You want the big chair? - Not me. I'll sit here.
-你想要大的椅子-不了 我就坐这里
- Sam, he's in Washington. - Yeah.
-Sam 他正在华盛顿-是的
Right.
很好
JACKSON: Let me just start this by saying a lot of this is actually our fault.
如果让我说 我们实际上有些错误
There wouldn't have been a war on Tegalus
不一定会发生Tegalus战争
if we hadn't gone there in the first place.
假如我们不去那里
General O'Neill probably said it best."The minute we step through the gates,
O'neill将军在这里或许会说 我们通过星门后
"we're sticking our collective noses where they don't belong."
我们自己的鼻子都是合成的 如果情况比这更糟糕
We did offer to help them rebuild.
我们提议过帮他们建设家园
An offer they eventually declined.
但他们拒绝了
Because they were being influenced by a Prior.
因为他们接受了Prior
Yeah, and this satellite thing takes it to a whole new level.
而且这个该死的卫星 其危险性不容忽视
The Ori are now arming their followers.
Ori帮他们武装到牙齿
Who says they won't eventually help them build ships
谁也难以保证他们以后不会建造飞船
capable of attacking other planets?
去攻击其他行星
We need to nip this trend squarely in the bud.
因此我们要抓住事情的关键
So, what, we just fly in there and blow it up?
因此 我们不能让他们在学会爬就能飞了?
Yeah.
是的
Unless you have a better idea.
你有更好的主意
All Tegalans, both Rand and Caledonian alike, deserve to know the truth.
所有的Tegalus Rand和Caledonian情况是相似的 所以事实就是
If we tell them what we know, who the Ori really are,
如果我们告诉他们Ori的真♥相♥
they might be convinced to dismantle this weapon themselves.
他们可能被说服 拆了自己的武器
You think they'll listen?
你认为他们会?
Let's just propose it to Kane and see if Rand will hear us out.
如果Rand政♥府♥和和Kane一样相信我们的话
MlTCHELL: So, can we can use these plans to build ourselves a satellite weapon?
我们能用这些蓝图来 建造我们自己的卫星武器吗?
Hey, you gotta ask.
你也会这么问的
These plans are incomplete.
这不是完整的蓝图
I mean, it's not even clear what's powering the weapon.
我甚至现在还弄不清武器的动力在哪里
Kane did say they were early schematics.
Kane说过 这是个初级草稿
So, not useful?
因此 没什么用?
Well, enough to see that it's not very efficient.
我知道一些 但不是全部 比如
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表