Now, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have a hard time
我很抱歉 但我很难在这种时候 给予你们安慰
mustering up a convincing pep talk, Nall things considered.
鉴于现在的这种情况
I see.
我明白
In that case, I'd just like to point out that Nthis routine offworld excursion
那么我只能说 这次外勤活动
has turned into a disaster,
是灾难性的
and the ramifications for Stargate NCommand will be enormous.
星门计划将会碰到障碍
Saving our lives would go a long way Ntoward minimizing the damage.
直到我们的生命 不会受到威胁为止
I'll keep that in mind.
我会记住的
Don't worry. She said everything is going to be okay.
别担心.她说一切都会好起来的!
I'm telling you, it's time you got your own place.
你也该有一间自己的公♥寓♥了
Well, I endeavored to establish a life off - base last year.
在去年!我想努力建立自己的生活
I even went so far as to acquire my own apartment.
我甚至到现在 都在找一个属于我的公♥寓♥
Unfortunately, it did not work out.
很可惜一直都没有找到
Yeah, you got framed for murder.
是的 我知道!上次的谋杀事件造成的
But you can't let one bad experience put you off.
但是 你不能让一种差劲的经验影响你
Hell, first time I moved out, I lived next door to a guy
倒霉的一次!第一时间我就迁出了
who practiced his drum solos all night long.
我隔壁住了一个家伙 整晚练习他的鼓独奏
When we get back, I'm gonna help you find your own place.
当我们回去时候 我要帮你找个你自己的地方
- That will be unnecessary. - Dude, what are friends for?
-那没必要-装模作样!什么是朋友?
For listening when they are told,"That will be unnecessary."
我不想和上次一样 那将是不必要的
What the hell is taking them?
他们怎么这么久?
- Where are you guys? - Requesting radio silence.
-伙计 你们在那里?-快关掉信♥号♥♥
I think we're good to go.
我想我们可以走了
Perhaps we should keep any unnecessary Nconversation to a minimum.
也许我们应该减少不必要的对话
Okay.
好
Sir, we just received a subspace transmission from the Odyssey.
长官 刚刚从Odyssey号♥ 收到了子空间传输
Its ETA is five hours.
预计到达E.T.A.的时间是五小时后
And the Pentagon's on line two.
并且五角大厦也来电了……
Thank you, Chief.
谢谢你 士官长
Landry here.
这里是Landry
- All right, scratch Plan B. - What do we do now?
好了!应该执行B计划了 我们现在还能干什么?
Maybe if the gate is buried, they won't be able to send a rescue team.
如果星门被掩埋 他们就没办法派援救队过来了
Which means they'll send the Odyssey.
就是说他们会派Odyssey号♥来
In fact, it's probably already on its way here.
事实上!它或许已经在途中或已经在这里
So all you gotta do is sit back, relax. Everything's gonna be fine.
因此你们要做的就是放松点 一切都会好的
Theoretically.
理论上
Theoretically?
理论上来说是的?
Theoretically, yes, the Odyssey could come and Nbeam us off the planet's surface.
理论上!是的Odyssey号♥会来
But?
但问题是?
Look, I'm sorry, but there's no point in sugarcoating this.
听着!我很抱歉 但是我并不该隐瞒真♥相♥
If Stargate Command is operating under the assumption
星门指挥部应该会假设 Gamma基地失守
that the base has been lost, they'll enact protocol CR91.
因此他们会采取CR91协议计划
What's that?
那是什么?
Once in orbit, the Odysseywill launch a payload,
一旦到达这里 Odyssey号♥会发射一种毒气
probably a neurotoxin, that will wipe out R75.
全部消灭R75计划的虫子
That will allow Stargate Command
这样指挥部就能重建Gamma基地了
to mount a salvage operation at the Gamma site.
但是他们首先会把我们传送出去 对吗?
But they'll beam us out of here first.
由于大气阻隔的原因
Our transmitters won't work because of Nthe interference in the atmosphere.
我们的传信器不会起作用了
What about our life signs?
我们的生命信♥号♥♥呢?
Because the bugs are multiplying at an alarming rate,
因为那些虫子正找我们 使用后会暴露我们的位置
and because of the fact that we are completely surrounded,
所以事实就是 我们是完全的被包围了
the Odysseywon't be able to pick up our individual readings
Odyssey号♥或许不能及时收到我们的
- inside a sea of life signs. - Oh, my God.
-生命信♥号♥♥-哦 我的天
What you're saying is that they're coming out all this way,
你的意思是说他们来这里
but instead of rescuing us, they're going to kill us with poison gas?
并不是要救我们的 而是要用毒气杀死我们?
Because they have no way of knowing that we're still here.
因为他们没有别的办法!博士 我们仍然在这里
Then we're going to die on this planet, 25,000 light years from Earth.
这么说我们要死在这行星上了 距离地球两万五千光年的星球上
Hey, relax. For starters, it's only 24,000 light years.
嗨 放轻松点 准确的计算 只有两万四千光年而已
What's your ETA for Odyssey?
Odyssey号♥ 大概什么时候会到达这里?
I have no way of knowing exactly when it was sent,
这个嘛 我不知道它是什么时候被派过来的
but given the approximate time that Stargate Command lost contact
但根据Gamma基地和指挥部
with the Gamma site, and allowing for production of the toxin,
失去联♥系♥的时间来看 还有实施紧急协议的过程
I'd say inside of a few hours.
它再过几个小时应该就会到了
We must find a way to contact the Odyssey
我们一定要找个方法连络Odyssey号♥
to let their crew know that we are alive.
让他们知道我们活着
Except our only way of communicating with that ship
除非我们能用飞船取得联♥系♥
- went up with the Gamma base. - Maybe not.
-Gamma基地-不一定
The research station.
还有研究所呢
It must have some sort of communication array
它一定有一些通讯设备
that allows it to transmit data back to the Gamma site.
可以传送讯息回到Gamma基地
But is it capable of reaching a ship in planetary orbit?
但是能够用在大气层外部的通讯吗?
It could if I had some time to work on it.
应该可以 只要我们有时间调整
Then all we have to do is get to the research station.
然后我们要做的 就是到达研究站
Right, and the only thing between us and it,
没错,到那里只需要走一段远路
is five miles of forest and a whole lot of bugs.
还有就是成群的虫子在前面挡着!
Piece of cake.
小事一桩
- Keep moving. - I cannot.
-继续走-我不行了
We're almost there.
我们几乎快到了
That is what you said almost half an hour ago.
那是你半个小时以前说过的
The transmission we'll be sending will enable the Odyssey
那个装置能向Odyssey号♥发送信♥号♥♥
to triangulate our position and pick up our individual life signs.
让它探测到我们的生命信♥号♥♥
But we all have to be within the target area.
但前提是我们都必须要在那范围以内
- We've been walking for hours. - We don't have time to sit around.
-我们已经走了好几个小时了-我们现在可没时间休息
We are in violent agreement.
我们可以协商一下
You know what? Sit here.
你知道吗?坐在这里
You cover our six, but stay alert.
你来掩护我们六个 保持警觉
You'll hear the bugs coming,but tree ferrets give no warning.
虫子来到的时候你会知道的
- Tree ferrets? - Yeah, nasty buggers.
-你说什么?-是的 那些虫子会在一瞬间
Swoop down and separate a man's head Nfrom his torso before he can blink.
侵蚀你的大脑和器官 你却还没来得及眨一下眼
You're lying.
你……你在说谎对吧?
Wait.
等一下!
- We're almost there. - Stop saying that.
-我们就快到了-别再说这个了
There it is.
在那里
Let's pick up the pace.
让我们加快速度
Let's move.
快走!
Look out, look out!
小心 小心!
Can you do it?
你能弄好它吗?
Colonel, is it working?
中校!它能用吗?
It's too late. We're too late.
太晚了 我们太晚了
- They're right outside. - ls it going to work?
-它们正在外面-它能运作吗?
Do you think you can make it work in time?
你认为你可以使它工作时间?
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴!闭上你的鸟嘴!
Let her do her work!
让她做她的工作!
- Thank you, Mr. Woolsey. - You're welcome.
-谢谢你 Woolsey先生-不客气
How's it going?
它怎么样?
I need to significantly boost the power
我需提高信♥号♥♥
in order to penetrate the radioactivity in the ionosphere.
加强穿透力穿透电离层
All right, boost it already.
我们快要撑不住了
Yeah, I think I'm good.
是的 我认为我很好
The vibrations being generated by the communications array
震动产生的声音一定吸引了疯狂虫子
must be attracting the bugs. Think you can hold them off?
你们能阻挡它们吗?
Is this a bad time to tell you we're almost out of ammo?
我们弹♥药♥耗尽 只是时间的问题了
It's time to improvise.
现在是装炸♥药♥的时间
Okay, go.
OK 开始
How long before they receive the transmission?
要多久他们才会传输我们?
They should pick it up as soon as they enter orbit.
他们进入轨道就应该能收到
But like I said, we have no way of knowing when that's gonna be.
但就如我先前说的!就怕我们不能撑到那个时候
How long can they hold off the bugs?
多久?能挡疯狂虫子多久?
They are approaching from the right.
它们正从右边接近
Well, the motion sensors work.
好吧!炸♥弹♥感应器有效
That pushed them back a little.
刚才那一下 把它们稍微吓退回去了!
Over there!
轮到这里了!
That's the last charge.
我们已经没弹♥药♥了
Miss Shen suffered a broken ankle
陈小姐!脚踝有了点小麻烦
and has taken an indefinite leave.
并且正在休假
Mr. LaPierre and Mr. Chapman, meanwhile, have gone back to work,
Lapierre先生和Chapman先生都回去工作了
none the worse for wear.
一点也不意外
What kind of fallout should we be expecting from all this?
那东西已经变成原子尘了 这次事故对我们影响如何?
Surprisingly minimal.You may face an official reprimand,
意外的比较少 你们也许会受到个官方的责备 但是
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表