Detecting four other ships in close proximity.
我发现有四艘飞船正在接近中
- What? - We're being hailed.
-什么?-有人呼叫我们
Put them onscreen.
显示在屏幕上
This is Netan of the Lucian AIIiance.
我是Lucian联盟的Netan
You have cargo that belongs to us. You will surrender it and your ship now.
你的货物属于我们 你和你的飞船立刻投降
You are in no position to make such demands.
你没有任何资格来下这个命令
You have no shields and no weapons.
你没有护盾和武器 立刻投降
Surrender immediately or prepare to be boarded.
准备好让我们登陆你的飞船
Go ahead and try.
尽管来吧
Fire on them. Target weapons and hyperdrive engines.
向他们开火 对准武器系统和超空间引擎
Get me my shields!
让我的护盾恢复
Sir, the Lucian Alliance vessel has opened fire.
长官 Lucian联盟的飞船已经开火了
SG - 1, stand by for extraction.
SG - 1 准备好立刻传送
Attaching the last beacon now. Go!
安装最后一个定♥位♥器♥
Activating transport.
开始传送!
I've managed to restore shields.
我已经恢复了护盾系统
Sir, we've got a problem.You're gonna have to sit tight.
长官,我们遇到麻烦了 你得稳坐
Ba'al's shields just went back up.
Ba'al的飞船护盾刚刚恢复
We can't sit for long! Fall back!
我们不得不等下去了
Bring us about.
给我们带来有关
Captain, fire forward rail guns at the lead ship.
上尉 开动前部机炮向领航舰开火 对准Lucians
Looks like we're gonna be testing our shields.
看来我们必须测试一下我们的护盾了
- Evasive. Report. - Shields are holding, but down 1 1%, sir.
-躲避 报告状况-护盾仍然完整 但能量低于11% 长官
The Lucian Alliance ship shows minimal damage.
Lucian联盟的飞船受到很小的损伤
What about Ba'al's ship? Can we get them out of there yet?
Ba'al的飞船怎么样了?我们能把他们传送出来吗?
Negative, sir.
不能 长官
Last mag.
最后关头
We need to find another way off this boat.
好吧 我们需要另找办法离开这艘飞船
- Carter? - I have an idea.
-Carter?-我有办法了
- Nice. - Jaffa.
-太好了-Jaffa
Covering fire!
火力掩护
Forget weapons. Bring our hyperdrive online.
不要管武器系统了 先修复超空间引擎
My Lord, I'm showing imminent shield failure.
我的主人 我们的护盾马上就要失灵了
- Sir, Ba'al's ship just lost shields. - Get them out of there now.
长官 Ba'al的飞船刚刚失了去护盾 立刻传送他们出来!
Hangar deck, report.
机库 报告情况
Sir,we've got all the gates but one.
长官 星门传送过来了 但是有一个星门
We couldn 't get a Iock on its beacon.
我们无法锁定位置
- What about SG - 1? - Negative, sir.
-SG - 1呢?-没有传送过来 长官
Ba'al's ship has been destroyed.
Ba'al的飞船被摧毁了
Concentrate all weapons fire on the Earth vessel.
集中所有的火力攻击地球飞船
All three Lucian Alliance vessels are targeting us now, sir.
所有的三艘Lucian联盟飞船正在对准我们 长官
Engage hyperdrive.
开启超空间引擎
I'm glad to see you.
很高兴见你们
I'm a little surprised to see you come through the gate.
只是稍微感到惊讶 你们居然是从星门回来的
Colonel Carter successfully reprogrammed one of the DHDs
Carter中校成功地重新设定了Ba'al飞船上的一个HDD
in Ba'al's cargo hold so that we could, in fact, escape.
所以我们能利用星门逃离了那里
- Well done. - With your permission, sir,
-干得漂亮-请下个命令 长官
we should let Odyssey know that we're okay.
应该让Odyssey号♥知道我们没事
- They probably fear the worst. - The worst?
-他们可能正在担心最糟的结果-最糟的?
That we were blown up in Ba'al's ship when the Lucian Alliance attacked, sir.
Ba'al的飞船被Lucian同盟摧毁了 当时我们在船上 长官
So, the stargates were destroyed.
星门也毁了
No, hopefully the Odyssey managed to beam the gates off in time.
不 但愿Odyssey号♥能及时把它们传送出来
An eventful few days. Debrief in one hour.
多灾多难的几天 一小时后听取你们的任务报告
We have got the best jobs in the world, don't we?
我们得到了世界上最好的工作 不是吗?
I'm gonna hit the shower.
我要去洗个澡
I'm gonna find a doctor.
我去看一下医生
We are indeed suitably employed.
我们的工作确实不错
Yeah, it was a good day.
是的 美好的一天
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表